Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria (45119 Views)

Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by BUSHMAN1: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2012
gossips:

Still not enough reason not to do it well.
Many Nigerians exposed to same educational system have come out very strong in the use of English.
Infact, I have a close friend who never went to a secondary school coupled with his not-so-good primary education but is now a prof of Language.
And believe me, when I say he's good with the Eng Lang, he is good. It just depends on the person and the zeal to do things right.
nicely put,especially when people feel too big for their boots
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by chucky234(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2012
blogger1.0:

Lol! For what na? My babe fyn pass that thing sef. True
Which your babe you dey talk about,shey no be dat one wey get w-legs and popping okpolo eyes sha
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Touchforfree(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2012
I don't know how come this calls for a celebration. Somebody lost his job and it has to be what it is to be discussed at an online forum; Are we moving ahead or d other way round ?. I beg ds shouldn't b what to b discussed on now. Na pple like u no dey allow d affairs of d celebrities last.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by eduson55(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2012
what good will this news do us?why must this make the front page.do you guys think NL is for nigerians alone?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by pendo89(f): 10:03am On Sep 23, 2012
Da kingpin:
so what should i do. Should i start boiling beans

LOLEST! You guys are funny!
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by portbellohermit(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2012
Touchforfree: I don't know how come this calls for a celebration. Somebody lost his job and it has to be what it is to be discussed at an online forum; Are we moving ahead or d other way round ?. I beg ds shouldn't b what to b discussed on now. Na pple like u no dey allow d affairs of d celebrities last.
what is strange in this? Is he the first guy to lose his job? op is he not untouchable? mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by godfadda6(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2012
Na wao! Which Labour market is this man kicked into? A certified pilot? It's just a matter of weeks before he gets another job! Pilots are always in demand, middle east, hawaii, Jamica, holiday destinations! The man is covered joooor! Let's move on!
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2012
Nothing new in loosing a job,he would always get another.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by bumtos(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2012
am looking for work too
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Generalsmith(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2012
y is he looking 4 anoda job he has been working 4 yrs nw he should hav money 2 start up a bussiness of his own
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by pwash: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2012
God will give him a new n better job let him just keep on prayin
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Generalsmith(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2012
Oga oo
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
chucky234: Which your babe you dey talk about,shey no be dat one wey get w-legs and popping okpolo eyes sha
Looool, which one be w-legs again.
Anyway, i no fit shout ooo
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by NeuroBoss(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
KINGwax: you guys are jes as useless and low esteemed as whatever u condemn! But if foreign papers tweaked stories with adjective as, 'the african american president(referrin to obama), or the 200pounds wrestler, or the 6ft tall mother of two' you guys won't talk. Maybe u don't undstnd what writing entails. Pls go hang
Thanks jare. I was still thinking of replying the ne'er-see-goods when I saw your post. "Vauriens" and "noñadas" are the French and Spanish words respectively to describe those people.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by NeuroBoss(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
dasparrow:

Oh please! If you must know, I attended a greater part of my primary education and all of my secondary education in Nigeria before leaving the country and excelling academically in college here in the States. I believe that if you are going to do a job, then do it well. We should stop celebrating or excusing mediocrity in Nigeria. If journalism does not pay well, then I guess it is time for a career change.

Why would anyone who calls himself or herself a journalist consistently write "the light skinned pilot" or "the dark skinned actress"? What has one's skin tone got to do with anything? Why the fixation or downright obsessions with skin tone amongst many Nigerians? Is it inferiority complex rearing its head again? And anyone who can't spell the simple word 'actresses' should not be called a journalist or practice in the profession. Nigeria will never move forward if all we have in Nigeria today are educated illiterates who can neither write nor spell properly.
Thanks Mr Exposed. You don't need to torment your ilks with the unwarranted naration of you being in the states as it is not in anyway relevant with what you just wrote.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by NeuroBoss(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
gboss4sure: I wonder what those people calling omotala to know the state of husband wanted to hear.

Everyday in Nigeria people lose their jobs and yet life continues and we don't hear a damn but omo hobby don lose his job and we are reading all over the internet.

What makes him so special than other Nigerians
You've been making sense but your last two lines. You sef knows. What makes any news about Muyiwa Obasanjo special?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by xyoung: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
I will not surprise if this is a master plan by some1 in high place to take a hit at his pretty wife...this is not a time for omotola to run after men, UNION IS IN RICHNESS and POVERTY..stick 2geda
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by NeuroBoss(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE:
WHO TOLD YOU ACTRESS OMOTALA JALADE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS IN NOLLYWOOD?ABEG MAKE WE TALK BETTER THING JOOR.
I can understand the confusion of one who have failed serially in his RUNS to pass the TOEFL and GRE exams (as depicted from your name) or pray, how has what you've written relate to the topic?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by ignis: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
I think the handsome man will make it if he joins nollywood.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by NeuroBoss(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
BUSH MAN: reliable foreign carrier? yea! right! more qualified people here in europe are struggling to get jobs let alone a big headed nigerian. i think he is got too big for his boots perharps his wife should should employ him i hear she owns a multimillion empire
The words of a BUSH MAN who's life in God's-knows-where country urgently needs a raise or else he starts calling his retired teacher parents for money (if he's not been doing that already)
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by JagaJaga1: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
Chanchit: See useless people, so they want to call the wife for her to confirm that her husband has been sacked.
The thing surprise me self. E come be like say na them send the man evil arrow.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by lorddannie: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
pro01: Let's pray he finds another job soonest, and it better be a better job than the one he just lost. . .otherwise billionaire Taiwo Afolabi would increase his unofficial 'Father Christmas' role in Omotola's life, to put it nicely. I wouldn't want that mega-rich bas.tar.d near my wife under any circumstances whatsoever. His money game is recession-proof, and he always makes offers women can't refuse, irrespective of their marital status.
u bad wo
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
tpia@:
what is air nigeria?

Breath of FRESH AIR. grin
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
Very poor Journalistic ability on the part of the reporter. The grammatical blunders are a disgrace to any self-respecting Journalist. I see no correlation between Capt. Matthew Ekeinde's complexion, and his ability as an Airline Pilot. And as for attempting to contact Ms Omotola Ekeinde to confirm if her husband's been made redundant or not, how crass can anyone get?

As I've always said, there's nothing wrong in reporting in Pidgin English, or your local dialect, if that's what you're most conversant with. Rather than making a poor attempt reporting in English, and failing miserably. English that would shame an average 12-year-old Nigerian.

@ Thread topic: Too bad about Captain Ekeinde's job loss, no doubt he'll have no trouble securing similar, or even better paid employment.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
2 million: it is a casket making company

Why do thieves avoid stealing caskets I wonder.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nuzo1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
What's the big deal in capt Ekehinde loosing his job? People loose their jobs everyday. Besides, the dude is a skilled professional with many years of experience...and if one has his qualifications in the aviation sector...finding another good paying job is never a problem.

But describing Omotola as the sexiest and most beautiful actress? That I'm not sure.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Tinkybabe(f): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
Da kingpin:
so what should i do. Should i start boiling beans

don't know but definitely not quoting the whole post..oops my bad ,you did
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by horlaar(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
[quote author=2 million][/quote]it is a nigerian bakery
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
eduson55: what good will this news do us?why must this make the front page.do you guys think NL is for nigerians alone?
i wonder o?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by paris10: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
pro01: Let's pray he finds another job soonest, and it better be a better job than the one he just lost. . .otherwise billionaire Taiwo Afolabi would increase his unofficial 'Father Christmas' role in Omotola's life, to put it nicely. I wouldn't want that mega-rich bas.tar.d near my wife under any circumstances whatsoever. His money game is recession-proof, and he always makes offers women can't refuse, irrespective of their marital status.

The correct phrase would have been "Hope he gets another job soonest". What's with Nigeria and prayer? You pray(ask) for everything even when God has already provided for it.

So you saying we should start praying he gets another job so he can start giving to the garri guys abi? Anyways, hope he gets a job soonest wink
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
Why are some of you condemning our dear naija journalists? They are doing their best abeg, make una free dem jare. Besides, I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with trying to contact Omotola to determine how true it is that her husband has been sacked. She is a celebrity; a 'public figure' of sorts. That's the price you pay for being a star.

If they published the story and it turned out to be false, the same Omotola would accuse them of 'junk journalism' for not contacting her to confirm the veracity of the rumour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death / Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React / Nkechi Blessing: My Husband Trusts Me. I Gave Birth And No One Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.