Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film (21143 Views)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2012
One_Naira

There aren't any Igbo muslims living in Igboland and the so called Igbo muslims, you all told us you meant are all BASED UP NORTH.

IGBO mulims are too much of a COWARD to live in close proximity with their savage and more COWARDLY IGBO christian brothers who are afraid of a religion they do not understand.

IGBO COWARD muslims up North are not protesting because they're brave, they're protesting because they're ignorant, intolerant, and easily riled up on "misconceptions" about Allah.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

....it is quite understandable if Yoruba protest because there are Yoruba muslims who of course will be offended by the video......but Ibo goig on protest is weird. .....and then the whole visual of their protest is just outrighr counter logical and absurd.

Look and compare the pictures below......

Some of the iGBO COWARD protesters do it our of ignorance, some other IGBO COWARD protesters do it because they were paid.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu: Moslem in America did not protest they must be cowards.

Igbo thinking mode

IGBO christians who did not protest the "revelation of Jesus Christ's wife" are simply displaying their COWARD genes. How can you claim to represent Jews blood, yet you let your religion be dragged through the mud by 15-mins fame "researchers"? Explanation: COWARDice prevents the Igbos from protesting in order not to risk violent reactions from our Northern muslim brothers.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Not for the fact that I enjoy molesting that clown , I don't see anything right about chanting war songs and burning of flags. Live and lets live is my mantra.

http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/index.php/news/news/national-news/5928-muslims-protest-anti-islam-movie-in-zaria-lagos-ibadan

Oya, One_Nairastup!d over to you. since according to your inverted logic, any region that protested by chanting war songs and burning US flag is brave and any region that doesn't is a collection of cowards. Thousands did protested in Lagos and Ibadan. . .How about in any ibo city?

Now, show me where anyone protested in ibo land.

Lagos, Oyo, Ibadan? grin grin grin grin grin grin. COWARDS and you even made it more pathetic. Continue giving me a reason to laugh. So what happened to it is barbaric or we refuse to do it because we are a civil clan? AFTER YOU WERE RIDICULED IN YOUR COWARDLY ACT una finally decided to use that yoruba media power to include yourself in the measure. You didn't even try at all, una should have expanded to more than one article, use different website and not the ones owned by your clan and at least brought out OPC from their nap and pay more people to stage a protest rather than stealing northerners picture to pretend you protested. At least make it believable grin grin grin grin grin Where is the picture of the protest in either of those cities? Of all those protested be it kano, katsina, zaria, indonesia, Iran, Iraq, etc there was a photographic proof to prove their work but yet Lagos, Oyo and Ibadan is missing? The only one seen in each article that mention this states used Zaria's own protest picture. Again I ask? is it too scared to show face? Una no get camera? I am googling and I am binging it and still the same Zaria and kaduna picture used. You had camera to take photographic proof of your subsidy protest but for this, nada. ROFLMFAO. It gotten even more pathetic. COWARDS!!! Choi. Let me see the excuses so far it went from we are civil to it is barbaric to I did it once in the 90s out of peer pressure to Igbos would have ridiculed us if we protested to we are not muslim or sharia to now including their state in one article and no verifiable proof to support to the so called protest. Yet they wonder why I am laughing at them. Still too stup1d to realize why I am laughing at them and fitting a shoe that fits.

I wonder what the next excuse would be? eagerly waiting sha

ROFLMFAO. Dude you are a JOKE and so are your people. Cry biatch cry. The guy always online got run off and logging in, only when the "bully" logs off. I'm waiting, hope this time it won't be next week you would log in. ROFLMFAO.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2012

The Beginning of Islam In Igboland

The advent of Islam in Igboland was probably during the mid-nineteen
century C.E. or even sometimes prior to that period. The Igala and
Idoma people with whom the Igbo share border had cultural influence
on the people of Nsuka who are considered as pioneer adherents of
Islamic faith among the Igbo.

http://www.egodiuchendu.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50:perspective-in-the-advent-spread-and-consolidation-of-islam-in-igbolandthe-role-of-jihad-and-the-jihadists&catid=5:papers&Itemid=11

written by ibo man.

^
Here you have it! why are they not protesting in ibo land? Go read more and see how ibos are converting to Islam in ibo land.

One_Naira:

Still tryng to excuse their cowardly act. Try harder but I doubt there is any excuse out there that can defeat a glaring TRUTH. YOU ARE COWARDS BORN IN A COWARD CLAN.

There aren't any Igbo muslims living in Igboland and the so called Igbo muslims, you all told us you meant are all BASED UP NORTH. The men protested or so una claim while our Weaklings clan, not only shouting they are muslims both in their region (SW) and outside their region (North) yet despite all that, NOT ONE had the ounce of bravery to show face of something they deemed and voiced loudly over on NL. I ask again: Is it only online you fit get mouth? To cowardly to show face?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The shoe fits, wear it proud. It was be a shame to call yourself Yoruba and know there is no ounce of bravery found among una but rather cowards and patheticness. Thank God I wasn't born into that

ROFLMFAO grin grin grin grin grin

Ayam having fun this morning.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 6:46am On Sep 26, 2012
Ji_sun_pack:

http://www.egodiuchendu.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50:perspective-in-the-advent-spread-and-consolidation-of-islam-in-igbolandthe-role-of-jihad-and-the-jihadists&catid=5:papers&Itemid=11

written by ibo man.

^
Here you have it! why are they not protesting in ibo land? Go read more and see how ibos are converting to Islam in ibo land.

Ayam having fun this morning.

Still trying to change topic, went from ojukwu to now Igbo muslims.

Nwoke, bring out a photographic proof of Lagos, Oyo and Ibadan protest.

I am waiting for it

BTW: Is it not your own that is shouting about Igbo are christian, so it is back to Muslims Igbo in which you denied existed just on this page alone. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Changing story, left and right. Yet they continue to wonder why I am laughing at them? Why can't ya'll stick to one story in effort to grasp for air. Name one Igbo community that is Muslim or one Igbo man that is muslim residing in SE or SS part of Igboland and I'll provide you zillions of community in SW that is Muslims and too COWARDLY to come out in either region be it SW or North they are found in to protest.

Again, back to the men. Muslims Igbo or so una claimed marching and protesting their God. WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE of your own protest?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

IGBO christians who did not protest the "revelation of Jesus Christ's wife" are simply displaying their COWARD genes. How can you claim to represent Jews blood, yet you let your religion be dragged through the mud by 15-mins fame "researchers"? Explanation: COWARDice prevents the Igbos from protesting in order not to risk violent reactions from our Northern muslim brothers.

They are changing stories left and right. So it is back to Igbo christians. It is not Igbo muslims anymore. I thought it was one of your own that said this people are Igbo muslims and claimed their Igbo muslims all over Igboland? Which story do you people have?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stick to one story in this your effort to grasp for air. ROFLMFAO

Now I repeat: COWARDS!!! Muslims without courage. Contradiction

Like I asked prior, give me a photographic of your protest and stop changing stories left and right because I am laughing at the trait inborn in Una.

It is not my fault, God just made you people that way
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2012
Still waiting on the photographic proof of Lagos, Oyo and Ibadan protest.

It should be morning in Nigeria if I am not mistaking so better go wake up OPC and pose off right now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me repeat again

Pathetic and COWARDS. Allah said if you know you are a coward, stand up. Yoruba, stand up
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2012
One naira,

.....waiting on your answer to the questions i asked.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
One_Naira

IGBO mulims are too much of a COWARD to live in close proximity with their savage and more COWARDLY IGBO christian brothers who are afraid of a religion they do not understand.

IGBO COWARD muslims up North are not protesting because they're brave, they're protesting because they're ignorant, intolerant, and easily riled up on "misconceptions" about Allah.

No. It is the fact, unlike some people, they are brave enough to show face, brave enough to stick their neck out even in a nation where the military are trigger happy against protesters especially those protesting up north. And just not loud-mouth like our SW side. There are very little Northerners on NL yet the topic which spoke about the video, if my memory served me right reached 15 pages and up. Plus, we have that moderator others classified as a muslim fanatic and last I checked was yoruba. They just got balls unlike some people who only felt the need to protect their "allah" online but too cowardly to follow others outside

Incase you don't know: I care less the reason anyone is protesting. Why do you think I am barely taking the "why aren't the Igbo muslims on Igboland protesting" retaliation seriously and why do you think I am still laughing? Una wan kill yourself over it, be my guest. All I am laughing at is the people that made the loudest noise about this situation on NL are nowhere to be found out outside of NL in terms of this situation.

The choir calls it: [size=15pt]COWARD[/size]

Lastly, I told una constantly not to bust a blood vessel on my account cause I am barely taking any of this seriously just finding the cowardly act hilarious.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 26, 2012
One_Naira:

They are changing stories left and right. So it is back to Igbo christians. It is not Igbo muslims anymore. I thought it was one of your own that said this people are Igbo muslims and claimed their Igbo muslims all over Igboland? Which story do you people have?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stick to one story in this your effort to grasp for air. ROFLMFAO

Now I repeat: COWARDS!!! Muslims without courage. Contradiction

Like I asked prior, give me a photographic of your protest and stop changing stories left and right because I am laughing at the trait inborn in Una.

It is not my fault, God just made you people that way

How does "one of my own" validate the my own perception?

With this single reply (and previous garbage posted by you), you're validating the notion that Igbos are COWARDS who cannot think with an individualistic mindset.

Why would a supposedly mentally stable individual guiltlessly claim a religious tolerant group possess coward traits simply because they (religious tolerant group) avoided protesting VIOLENTLY, (which, mind you, has been globally criticized) the immoral presentation of their God?

Seems like igbos need to critically redefine bravery. Looks like historical repetition of COWARDICE amongst the IGBO tribe is beginning to take it's toll on the modern Igbo perception on what it means to be brave.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 26, 2012
One_Naira:

No. It is the fact, unlike some people, they are brave enough to show face, brave enough to stick their neck out even in a nation where the military are trigger happy against protesters especially those protesting up north. And just not loud-mouth like our SW side. There are very little Northerners on NL yet the topic which spoke about the video, if my memory served me right reached 15 pages and up. Plus, we have that moderator others classified as a muslim fanatic and last I checked was yoruba. They just got balls unlike some people who only felt the need to protect their "allah" online but too cowardly to follow others outside

Incase you don't know: I care less the reason anyone is protesting. All I am laughing at is the people that made the loudest noise about this situation on NL are nowhere to be found out outside of NL in terms of this situation.

The choir calls it: Igbo [size=15pt]COWARD[/size]

By your definition, bravery comes to show when a group violently demonstrate their anger towards another group.

Sorry sweetness, not everybody thinks the same way as you do.

It's like asking why IGBOs are too COWARDLY to protest the revelation of Jesus's wife.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2012
Your stupidity is increasing on per second basis like apple's share. I'm doing you a favour by giving you time to purge the genetic stupidity you kept on displaying here.

First, you said those protesting and "sopulu Mohammed" are not ibos I called you out and show you they are.

second, you jumped over the fence and accept them claiming it was an act if bravery for them to protest. I showed you that chanting war songs and burning flags is barbarism and can never translate to bravery. I point to you where you got it wrong, since according to you a man that ran to Abidjan in the middle of war is a hero. I showed you that we don't live in thesame world and cowards can never be heroes no matter the amount of spins you paint.

Third, you said Yorubas are cowards since according to you everybody around the world protested and only the Yorubas didn't. I muted your brain by posting some articles to that effect , though I don't consider protest as bravery, but indeed the Yorubas did protest in thier thousands. I then make good use of that hole to ask for the reasons why ibo Muslims refused to protest in iboland which you replied by lying that there are no ibo Muslims in entire ibo land, I painstakingly showed you another article stating otherwise. infact, Nsukka and afikpo is a Muslim town, dominated by ibo muslims alike.

Now, what are you going to do? How can anyone be this stup! d? Dude, you are showing all traits of an evolving ape (no offence)

One_Naira:

Still trying to change topic, went from ojukwu to now Igbo muslims

Nwoke, bring out a photographic proof of Lagos, Oyo and Ibadan protest.

I am waiting for it
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

How does "one of my own" validate the my own perception?

With this single reply (and previous garbage posted by you), you're validating the notion that Igbos are COWARDS who cannot think with an individualistic mindset.

Why would a supposedly mentally stable individual guiltlessly claim a religious tolerant group possess coward traits simply because they (religious tolerant group) avoided protesting VIOLENTLY, (which, mind you, has been globally criticized) the immoral presentation of their God?

Seems like igbos need to critically redefine bravery. Looks like historical repetition of COWARDICE amongst the IGBO tribe is beginning to take it's toll on the modern Igbo perception on what it means to be brave.

Unfortunately for you, your people lack bravery thus do not understand the definition of Bravery.

You aren't tolerant, you are just cowardly. On this site alone, I have witnessed the muslims of yoruba stock attacking and fighting Christian in an effort to defend Mohammed yet too chicken to actually go outside and protest for that same Mohammed. What differentiate the two situation other than one you'll remain anonymous thus can act as brave as you wish as oppose to the later.

There are pictures of all the Islamic protest in Nigeria be it Kaduna, Kano, etc yet in all of this, not one had any ounce violence associated with it other than burning a flag. You did more insult and attack on the thread about the video on NL than burning a Goddamn flag

You people have the balls to insult the western society and their so called involvement of the movie online but no ounce to do it outside.

I repeat again: COWARDS!!!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Your stupidity is increasing on per second basis like apple's share. I'm doing you a favour by giving you time to purge the genetic stupidity you kept on displaying here.

First, you said those protesting and "sopulu Mohammed" are not ibos I called you out and show you they are.

SHOWED WHAT? They gave you an article that clearly stated the community in question "Ohaneze of Kano" had no involvement whatsoever. All you did was shout "what other clan wore clothes like that" like the buffon you are, yet not realizing anyone can purchase any attire in which they wish in any market.

I jumped on the bandwagon to illustrate. If those men are Igbo, at least compared to the SW stock they are braver than your own.

I guess the low IQ in which you possess can't understand the term "or so you claim, or so una say" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stup1d, Cowardly and pathetic. What is it that is not found in your clan?

second, you jumped over the fence and accept them claiming it was an act if bravery for them to protest. I showed you that chanting war songs and burning flags is barbarism and can never translate to bravery. I point to you where you got it wrong, since according to you a man that ran to Abidjan in the middle of war is a hero. I showed you that we don't live in thesame world and cowards can never be heroes no matter the amount of spins you paint.

I repeat back to what I wrote in reference of this:

Roflmfao. I am ignoring your ojukwu post because like 1diots una are, that is about only leverage you ppl use whenever anyone points out how cowardly you people are. Secondly, i am not one to derail threads unlike una. Plus, didn't want to hurt una feelings some more by going in that direction to point out how much cowardly each of your politician were after being b1tch slapped one time or another. I mean check out what's happening here, una are huffing, busting blood vessels, finding recruitment, talking in a separate language and throwing temper tantrum because i pointed out a glaring TRUTH in terms of the anti-muslim film, imagine how much temper tantrum and tears would form from something long being used to hurt and batter una. ROFLMFAO. Anyway to address it, since una want more pain and more "you are a coward" laughter at your expense. [size=15pt]Ojukwu ran, do you see any igbo deny it? Nope. When we see a truth, we accept it. Not like the cowards that despite constantly acting cowardly daily, cry and b1tch when someone points out that truth.
we heard that he ran but at least prior before leaving, he fought against those that oppressed him until he couldn't fight no more. Yet from all the SW leaders when north was b1tch slapping them left and right, not one had the ball to fight, majority ran and even awolowo didn't even have the balls to fight before giving up. The man was put in jail, released, used and got sent back in jail once more and yet nothing from the cowardly clan that deemed him their hero. Just like the anti-muslim incident, one would thought judging from the amount of noise that una emits, una would have at least protested his oppression; at least do something and even if you lost, proudly come out say at least we did something, at least we had his back but mba Infact, una watched him commit suicide. Cowards. [/size]

I repeat that term once more

COWARDS!!!

I rather have a hero that fought and left to fight another day than a hero that took it all like a b1tch, raised no finger to fight back and rather take his own life out of cowardliness. On top of that, I rather claim support to people who fought alongside the earlier hero when their own was being oppressed than the region who couldn't even fathom one ounce of strength to fight the injustice descended on their own and their "hometown hero" but rather take money and look the other way around.

As I told the other person: You people are born cowards thus what is bravery or what transpire as bravery lacks greatly in una mind. After all, OPC is seen as a brave people in your people's eyes but yet a laughing stock to the rest of the country.

Third, you said Yorubas are cowards since according to you everybody around the world protested and only the Yorubas didn't. I muted your brain by posting some articles to that effect , though I don't consider protest as bravery, but indeed the Yorubas did protest in thier thousands. I then make good use of that hole to ask for the reasons why ibo Muslims refused to protest in iboland which you replied by lying that there are no ibo Muslims in entire ibo land, I painstakingly showed you another article stating otherwise. infact, Nsukka and afikpo is a Muslim town, dominated by ibo muslims alike.

Now, what are you going to do? How can anyone be this stup! d? Dude, you are showing all traits of an evolving ape (no offence)

YORUBAS DID NOT PROTEST FACT. Every area in which one protested had a photographic proof of their own protest yet this THREE STATES were the only ones that did not have any set of proof to back up their so called protest. On top of that, unlike every area that protested where multiple actors, article and new industry spoke on this, only one article and one website spoke on the so called protest from the yoruba clan with ZERO picture from any of the state. Ironically, from a new industry owned by your clan. Who do you people think you are trying to fool hence the reason I stated the word "JUST GOT MORE PATHETIC". In a desperate need to remove the cowardly trait.

Lastly, speak on sh1t you know off. Nsukka is part of Enugu region I stayed in when I lived in Enugu state. Growing up, noone there practiced any ounce of Islam or is it a magic Islam that only you can see? returns back to the 90s protest you did in your dream. grin grin grin

Let me add that in one more time: COWARDS FROM A COWARDLY CLAN. Wear it proud when the shoe fits. You people have no balls, even the minority "Igbo" muslim protested while our residency annoyance did so online out of fear of retaliation from the west I guess.

Lastly: Don't bust a blood vessel on my account. I have always found your clan a joke of the century, none of this is anything new to me.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2012
I simply dont know how the act of mother fox feeding its children to a marauding hyena can be called BRAVERY. ...but hey, in yanmiri land these days even being thrown in prison on charges of kidnapping is a brave act. Ambush and armed robbery is bravery....even raype is bravery.

One wonders, if the whole land is full of brave people why are they ever so dependent and seeking outside approval for direction and discrerion.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2012
Dudu_Negro: I simply dont know how the act of mother fox feeding its children to a marauding hyena can be called BRAVERY. ...but hey, in yanmiri land these days even being thrown in prison on charges of kidnapping is a brave act. Ambush and armed robbery is bravery....even raype is bravery.

One wonders, if the whole land is full of brave people why are they ever so dependent and seeking outside approval for direction and discrerion.

In act of desperation I see. Still grasping for air abi?

As for the last? whose approval do we seek? Do you mean the group that are constantly butting their head in Igbo business without being asked? or the group that constantly shouting on top of their lungs and when confronted, zoom faster than the speed of light? Is it Igbo APGA going to ACN or CPC or anyother regional political party for acceptance or is it the ACN going to CPC for acceptance, crawling to PDP to steal more politicians from their side and begging APGA to come to their side. Who are the ones pathetically jumping into the business of others on this website, last I checked if I make an assumption about 5% of Yoruba thread are disturbed by non-Yorubas but the same can not be said about Igbo threads, SS threads or even North threads. You have been guilty of this pathetic trait more so than anyone
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2012
I didnt know you could see my posts....I wanted to test its visibility and now that its confirmed, could you answer my earlier questions.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2012
Dudu_Negro: I didnt know you could see my posts....I wanted to test its visibility and now that its confirmed, could you answer my earlier questions.

Do you mean the question I answered in which your own brother replied to and even tried to fabricate a lie about nsukka being a muslim state.

How come he saw it and you did not?

BTW while I am at it since I forgot to address this earlier, In your effort of grasping for air, you desperately posted a picture of kaduna protest and illustrate it as Igbo

http://naijamayor.com/muslims-protest-anti-islam-movie-in-kaduna/

And yet they wonder why I am laughing at them, calling them cowards and more pathetic.

What is with you people and fabrication. grin grin grin grin grin grin ROFLMFAO
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by ignis: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2012
dayokanu: Moslem in America did not protest they must be cowards.

Igbo thinking mode
The muslims in america are not brainwashed like the ignorant muslims in Nigeria. That does not make them cowards.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2012
One_Naira:
[size=15pt]Ojukwu ran, do you see any igbo deny it? Nope. When we see a truth, we accept it. Not like the cowards that despite constantly acting cowardly daily, cry and b1tch when someone points out that truth.
we heard that he ran but at least prior before leaving, he fought against those that oppressed him until he couldn't fight no more. Yet from all the SW leaders when north was b1tch slapping them left and right, not one had the ball to fight, majority ran and even awolowo didn't even have the balls to fight before giving up. The man was put in jail, released, used and got sent back in jail once more and yet nothing from the cowardly clan that deemed him their hero. Just like the anti-muslim incident, one would thought judging from the amount of noise that una emits, una would have at least protested his oppression; at least do something and even if you lost, proudly come out say at least we did something, at least we had his back but mba Infact, una watched him commit suicide. Cowards. [/size]

First off let me say this. I have no fcking interest in all this fucktardic tribal arguments.

I check the thread because I am already on it before you fucktards started ranting but that said I have not been reading the tribal junk you cretins are bouncing around.

Once I read 2 or so lines and I note it is all moronic, tribal bravado, I move on to other posts to see which one is not and I want to comment on.

I only happen to bump on this post because this particular person is using big fonts for this particular section.

Now secondly, person Naira, let me make it clear to you that this your post advocating the virtue of belligerence does not make any sense. It marks you out as a stark illiterate and a product of a failed education.

Let me tell you that there has been no serious war in the SW in more than 100 years.

- This has help lead to the region being the most properous region of Nigeria.

- This has help lead to the region being one of the most advanced regions in Nigeria.

- This has help lead to the region having some of the most educated people in Nigeria.

- This has help lead to SWesterners controlling a majority chunk of corporate Nigeria.

- This has led to me knowing all my Uncles and Aunties.

- This has led to me not being aware of any of my extended family members being killed or r.aped.

- This has led to people in the region not being helpless in defending their kids.

- This has led to people in the region being some of the richest and with the highest income in Nigeria.

- Yet the region is also a leader politically.

Basically, to summarise, life has been good in the SW relative to the rest of Nigeria.

So cretinously thinking it is an insult for people not being belligerent is quite stewpid!

Wars are mainly unproductive and set societies back, especially wars a party did not win. Worse still when the war is fought virtually entirely on that party's land. Stop moronically screaming or wearing war-mongering like some badge of honour. That is cretinous!

person, that does not mean I do not or did not approve of Ojukwu leading Igbo people to war. I would have done the same myself in the blink of an eye. I am just pointing out that fucktards like you should not see belligerence as some virtue of strength and superiority. That is cretinous agberoism and area boyism.

I have seen a lot of shyt you cretins on both sides are typing in my time on NL but I could not resist addressing such boisterous fucktardism.

Now, fucktards, continue with your moronic tribal rants.

Products of a failed education system!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police / Presidential Poll: No Regret Working Against Buhari –ohanaeze / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Musa Uba, Buhari’s Adc’s Father-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.