Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film (21150 Views)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

...did i hear you say that was bravery ?

AWW is it because it is putting una in bad light? Ndo ooo, Kpele. Sorry ooo It is not like I am saying something new; your people are not known be brave.

grin grin grin grin grin

I am enjoying this. This is too fun!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2012
Nah! far from what you think. Just that I had to prove my worth to you googling engineers. some of us are speaking from experience. Kar ka min hawka! cool

One_Naira:

Good for you. you lived up north. YAAY.
I guess I am supposed to be impressed. undecided BWAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin
Okay you told me your life history for whatever reason it is to you. Fine.
BTW: it is a good thing you are calling the "hausa's". You need their help
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by eduson55(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2012
bullshit..
damn!!
nonsense
madam,
abeg mix peper soup and beans
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Nah! far from what you think. Just that I had to prove my worth to you googling engineers. some of us are speaking from experience. Kar ka min hawka! cool

Please quote where I ever wrote or spoke or even pretended to speak Hausa?

Is that all you can fight with now? Let me ask, did I ask you? or did I accuse you of not speaking Hausa.

How did that even come into the conversation at all?

Everything hitting the fan so now you result to telling me you speak Hausa. grin grin grin grin

Chei. This is too funny!!

I'll let you know when I start caring.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Kai! maye hadin kifi da kaska?

Kasan al-amarin dan inyamiri da karambani. Wai an ce tafiya ba da kai ba, amma katafi aron takalma.

Na sha dariya jiya bayan na karance abubuwan da mutane ke rubutawa anan.

Most of those commenting on this thread don't even know the road to the north.

Ya kamata a lura da harkokin su game da wanna labari. Ina gwaye bayan su da cewa su ji dadin rayuwa n su a lafiya, kamar yada duk sauran kabilun dake arewa na ra'ayu ba damu ko barna. Amma kuma, tun shekara da shekaru da suke zama a kasar baHaushe.......sun sha wuya mai sanani. Duk da hakan kuma sun ki su koma gida. Yanzu ga shi na sun pito da tuta suna rokin gafara. Allah dai ya kiyaye su ya nuna masu hanya mai nasara.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2012
Call me when una finally get the Hausa people to show up. This thread got comedy central written all over it but its late; I am heading to bed.

grin grin grin grin @ I am letting you google-engineers know that I speak Hausa. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ohh this sh1t is gonna keep me laughing for awhile. Ewooo nna mee
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2012
How about me bursting you bubble by telling you I once participated in that madness? That thing the are doing called "ba'ra a" meaning protesting or demonstrating, mostly done after Friday prayers followed by an intense hateful sermon conducted by the chief imam.

I did that in the mid 90's while going to boarding school, away from prying eyes of my parents. Does that qualifies me to be called the " brave one"?.

Something I did out of peer pressure and intense brain washing? something I did without knowing why am doing it? Something I did when some semi-illiterate pseudo Islamic goon ask me to do against my conscience?

You see how stup! d I continue to make you look? Just give it up!

One_Naira:

AWW is it because it is putting una in bad light? Ndo ooo, Kpele. Sorry ooo It is not like I am saying something new; your people are not known be brave.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2012
One_Naira:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: How about me bursting you bubble by telling you I once participated in that madness? That thing the are doing called "ba'ra a" meaning protesting or demonstrating, mostly done after Friday prayers followed by an intense hateful sermon conducted by the chief imam.

I did that in the mid 90's while going to boarding school, away from prying eyes of my parents. Does that qualifies me to be called the " brave one"?.

Something I did out of peer pressure and intense brain washing? something I did without knowing why am doing it? Something I did when some semi-illiterate pseudo Islamic goon ask me to do against my conscience?

You see how stup! d I continue to make you look? Just give it up!

Now he has resulted to telling me stories.

Was it not you that called it "barbarism". So you were involved with "barbarism" before?

Nha dude, you didn't make me look stup1d, you made your own self look stup1d. On top of that, you just told me you weren't strong enough to fight against peer pressure hence again "coward". Dude are you even thinking? grin grin grin grin grin grin You should have stuck with what you were doing before, at least, right then you got something. This story just f2ked it up grin grin grin grin

Yo dude, I am heading to bed, if I stay here, una go kill me with laughter. Goodnight sha
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2012
Na fahimce ka. Ai matunen naka ne suna da wariya da neman fitina.

Alarji ka dawo Nigeria ne? Koko baka dawo ba?

Dudu_Negro:

Ya kamata a lura da harkokin su game da wanna labari. Ina gwaye bayan su da cewa su ji dadin rayuwa n su a lafiya, kamar yada duk sauran kabilun dake arewa na ra'ayu ba damu ko barna. Amma kuma, tun shekara da shekaru da suke zama a kasar baHaushe.......sun sha wuya mai sanani. Duk da hakan kuma sun ki su koma gida. Yanzu ga shi na sun pito da tuta suna rokin gafara. Allah dai ya kiyaye su ya nuna masu hanya mai nasara.

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2012
That was an overdose of meth I gave you up there. I showed you that they are not brave, rather moroons that can't think outside the box and independently. I will continue to devalue your single digit IQ and publicly humiliate you the more.

so long bro, LWKMD.

*Bookmarks this epic thread*

One_Naira:

Now he has resulted to telling me stories.

Was it not you that called it "barbarism". So you were involved with "barbarism" before?

Nha dude, you didn't make me look stup1d, you made your own self look stup1d. On top of that, you just told me you weren't strong enough to fight against peer pressure hence again "coward". Dude are you even thinking? grin grin grin grin grin grin You should have stuck with what you were doing before, at least, right then you got something. This story just f2ked it up grin grin grin grin

Yo dude, I am heading to bed, if I stay here, una go kill me with laughter. Goodnight sha

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2012
One_Naira:

grin grin grin grin grin

You ought to be ashamed of your ohanaeze up there in Kano and all your social grouos up there. When you have your brothers saying "ohana eze of Igbo people" is in support of Mohammed it is indicative of many things that have recently gone wrong in your communities up there.....primary among which is that your "will" is finally broken and you have become pawn to the plots and machinations of the pro-Sharia Northerner.

They dont need a Hausaman to go slaughter igbos.....they have new recruits that can infiltrate and complete the job.

You call them brave warriors........whose warriors are they,? The love of money has divided biafra......the shortlived bragging rights of bravery is long dead. Your tribe is splintered. There are igbos in Yorubaland who already swore they have no intention of going back home. One of them is already a spokesman for ACN.

Dude, i suggest you find you a new home.....biafra is dead, and alaigbo is empty.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: Na fahimce ka. Ai matunen naka ne suna da wariya da neman fitina.

Alarji ka dawo Nigeria ne? Koko baka dawo ba?

Na'am! ban dawo ba mallam....amma, ina shiryan zuwa da hutu.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2012
To shi ke nan, uban giji ya kawo ka lafiya. cool

Dudu_Negro:

Na'am! ban dawo ba mallam....amma, ina shiryan zuwa da hutu.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: To shi ke nan, uban giji ya kawo ka lafiya. cool

Amin, amin! zan tina ma ka kafin na bar amurka zuwa gida. kana gida yanzu ko ka koma waje?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2012
Ina gida, na bar portharcout jiya zuwa gida. zan je indan huta cool

Dudu_Negro:

Amin, amin! zan tina ma ka kafin na bar amurka zuwa gida. kana gida yanzu ko ka koma waje?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2012
Ehn, ko si isoro, a pade layo. Ka sun re o....
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Jisunpack: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2012
A lafiya ati ayo la ma rirawa. Olodumare la ma so wa lowo awon omo ebi. cool

Dudu_Negro: Ehn, ko si isoro, a pade layo. Ka sun re o....
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Trailblazer1(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
topsyking: Well..this demonstration really shows that the problem of nigeria is between two tribes..the igbo and the hausa..those two tribes are the problems of nigeria..you can see for yourself how they paley together...tomorow now they will start killing each other..na wa o...
Take ibo and hausa out of nigeria..and there will be peace in nigeria
IT IS CRYSTAL CLEAR DIS FELLOW HAS TRIBAL MARKS ON HIS BRAIN.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by nduchucks: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
Awww. Good ol friendship. Olorun yio sho yin titi ipade yin. In the mean time, e ba mi wa number Isale_gan abi Desola abi Ileke. Awo omo yen ti sharm mi pelu intelligence. cheesy
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by tpia5: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
Not sure why one naira is spending so much time on this thread instead of preparing for his eventual conquest by his kinsmen up north.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
One_Naira: Chei so the who is the problem of Nigeria hit the fan, the Osuji threat hit the fan now they are back to square one. After everything else failed, square one don come. At least you are hittng with something that would make an impact but after what I am about to say, it probably wouldn't make any impact anymore. Ndo

Now that I am in a very good mood and I thought about it, I doubt you 1diots realize you are actually praising Igbo people by claiming the men in the picture are Igbo. Dalu by the way

Let me break it down since una do not realize how uplifting you are doing to Igbo and downgrading you are doing to your own. My Igbo brothers listen too.

If they are Igbo and Igbo muslim, they are sure braver than yoruba muslims.

They wore an Igbo attire to a protest against USA and Isreal and proudly even announced "ohaneze" to indicate they are Igbo. If some wahalla broke through, they probably would have been the first causality yet they did it, nor caring about the casuality

They protested and stood side by side with Hausa/Fulani muslims whom they see as enemy. No fear in their eyes but marched along with them.
Even if they were paid, they still marched alone not fearing the casuality.

Now, we all know the movie affected all muslims in the world including yoruba muslims since even on NL, the yoruba muslims were going off about it few days ago. We would think this muslims from the yoruba stock would follow through and protest like the rest of the muslims in the world. Damn every consequences and march through but yet none. All they could do to voice against the movie online. Yet you still wonder why you are called cowards grin grin grin grin grin grin

9javoice, I no go lie, na you open my eyes to this.

Nice spin. We all know this was done to forestall any possible attack from the demonstrators. It was a pure act of cowardice. How many times have Ohaneze demonstrated in sopulu of innocent Christian worshipers, including ibos murdered in their places of worship?
You can try and spin it anyway you want, but this has stockholm syndrome written all over it.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
tpia@:
Not sure why one naira is spending so much time on this thread instead of preparing for his eventual conquest by his kinsmen up north.

Those guys are catholics scared out of their wits, or should I say out of their pants. They are all wearing wrappers.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by dayokanu(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Igbos described below. The Ashawos of Nigeria.

[size=28pt]. The former executive president of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, a mild mannered man captured it well when he told Zik during the 1979 election campaign: "when you switch husbands one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight times, you are no longer a beautiful bride but a harlot." Zik was a weather vane-go where the favorable wind blows.[/size]

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/apr/071.html
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
[quote author=dayokanu][/quote]

You are a pathetic loser! The hausas/fulani will never allow a yoruba iman to lead a prayer when they are present. They see you lots as inferior muslims. Arent you ashamed? 99.9% Igbo are christans. Fulani came through Ilorin,butchered your army and converted yo to Islam...Igbo got to lagos and almost bought out the whole lands in lagos...lilly livered puuusies!
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by DuduNegro: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

You are a pathetic loser! The hausas/fulani will never allow a yoruba iman to lead a prayer when they are present. They see you lots as inferior muslims. Arent you ashamed? 99.9% Igbo are christans. Fulani came through Ilorin,butchered your army and converted yo to Islam...Igbo got to lagos and almost bought out the whole lands in lagos...lilly livered puuusies!

You got it bacwards......

1. Adherence to Islamic rites is a standard in the Quran, not in Yorubaland or Hausaland. If Yoruba was measured by Hausa version of Islam Ibos will not have the freedom to roam around in Yorubaland. If Hausa was measured by version of Yoruba Islam they will not slaughter your brothers up North. If you believe Hausa Islam is better than Yoruba Islam thats because they have knocked enough fear and wisdom into you and made you a believer in their superiority. Look at the picture below....it tells the whole story.

2. Ilorin Emirate is only a flag......the bloodline of the emirate and the land itself is Yoruba. Ilorin people tell you this, Fulani people dont dispute this.....furthermore, Fulani was counter attacked and pushed back out of Yorubaland. The Yorubas could have pursued them as far North they could if they hadnt stopped on their own accord at the asouthern bank of the Niger.

3. Yoruba had practiced Islam and intermingled with Moslems before Fulani jihad. The Yoruba word for Islam and followers of Mohammed attest to this fact. We would not call it the religion of Mali.......instead we would have called the religion of Sokoto.

4. Compare how your presence in Yorubaland has further reduced your political worth in the national political landscape. In the 60s when you were far less in number the party led by Iboman NCNC had followers and footprint in West. Today your political footprint is zero. Apga presence in Yorubaland is nil....meanwhile Acn has presence in your land. In fact the spokesperson for Acn is ibo. You have been reduced to political boi-boi everywhere in Nigeria......and you are proud to own it here. ode!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by vanbonattel: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
Quote by Dudu_slave_negro

The Yorubas could have pursued them as far North they could if they hadnt stopped on their own accord at the asouthern bank of the Niger.

How else do you define cowardice?
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ji_sun_pack: That was an overdose of meth I gave you up there. I showed you that they are not brave, rather moroons that can't think outside the box and independently. I will continue to devalue your single digit IQ and publicly humiliate you the more.

so long bro, LWKMD.

*Bookmarks this epic thread*

See whose busting blood vessel because I called the shoe that fits.

Dude, You for so long being calling it "barbaric" and when I finally pointed out, despite the muslim attire una wear, unlike other muslims, you do not have any source of strength to fight but rather cowardly do so online; that is when you immediately remember you once did it in the 90s. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stories. I called it stories rather than life stories for a reason. You can inform me Oduduwa, Awolowo, Obasanjo, and you're entire SW villages followed you protest in that dream, it will still not change the reality we they see for here.

In an effort to take a jab at me, not only did you

1.) Contradict yourself and dehumanize your own self
2.) Add more salt to the cowards term by letting me know you had no ounce of strength to fight peer pressure even in a story
3.) Insulted the entire muslim community yet you are a muslim

And you wonder why I am laughing at ya. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat it again

Every single muslim be it Iran, Iraq, Turkish, Afghanistan, North Africans, East Africans, Some west Africans, etc protested all over the world, even the minority Igbo muslims even came out and did their own protesting (according to una) yet our own "SW mulism" can only do so online. COWARDS. If the shoe fits, wear it proud. You ain't civil, una are just cowardly. Una no fit wear the muslim shoe, the muslims, despite being erratic, violence prone, one thing we know they got is balls and courage. Where una own? Turkey is one of the most peaceful Islamic nation in the world, probably because they reside in Europe, and even they protested.

Cowards!!!! You can bust all the blood vessels you want, tell me any story ( I mean life story grin) you want, send Mohammed himself to come down and type in your keyboard, do anything to try and throw away, bend, or burn the shoe. Odeshi, the color no go change and the material no go break. If it fits, wear it proud.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

You ought to be ashamed of your ohanaeze up there in Kano and all your social grouos up there. When you have your brothers saying "ohana eze of Igbo people" is in support of Mohammed it is indicative of many things that have recently gone wrong in your communities up there.....primary among which is that your "will" is finally broken and you have become pawn to the plots and machinations of the pro-Sharia Northerner.

They dont need a Hausaman to go slaughter igbos.....they have new recruits that can infiltrate and complete the job.

You call them brave warriors........whose warriors are they,? The love of money has divided biafra......the shortlived bragging rights of bravery is long dead. Your tribe is splintered. There are igbos in Yorubaland who already swore they have no intention of going back home. One of them is already a spokesman for ACN.

Dude, i suggest you find you a new home.....biafra is dead, and alaigbo is empty.

Choi Choi Choi. The preacher said "Coward"!!! So Nwoke you waited till I mentioned I was heading to bed and logged off before you finally found a voice to speak despite being on this thread, the whole time I was calling una cowards. What did you think would happen? I won't wake up or that I wouldn't log onto NL anymore or that by some God grace I wouldn't come back to the thread. Choi, your own cowardly act na wa ooo.

All those shouting and trying to change story to something else but still proving my point for me. Do you people even think before typing?

Just like the messai that stares and dare lions to attack whenever they steal from the lions
Just like the Nigerian tribe that uses Hyena as pet
Just like the Australian Aborignal that goes in the wild and play with snakes
Just like the crocodile hunter than wrestle hunters
Just like the Egyptian that did "anti-muslim" movie from his own country that is predominately muslim
Is similar to this "Igbo men"

Despite all the obstacle for them up north, despite all the casuality the protest would have for them, despite all ridicule and shun they would get from the Igbo community. Despite all that, they stood up and followed the rest of the muslim community and protested what they felt as an insult and a slap to both their God and their religion.

Yet the community that makes the most noise anytime there is a christian vs. muslims fight on NL are no where to be found. Infact, I was on NL when the video was ridiculed and attacked. I was here to see all those that got involved with the attack, you would think "similar to the rest of the muslim community", these said people would join them and protest but maba. Let me add this in: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't bust a blood vessel on my own account. I am just having fun and enjoying it.

It is okay una do not understand what bravery is. If you lack something, it would be hard for you to understand it. That is just how life is. God gave una mouth but in terms of bravery, lie lie. (I will return it back and say subsidy protest anyone).
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Aigbofa:

Nice spin. We all know this was done to forestall any possible attack from the demonstrators. It was a pure act of cowardice. How many times have Ohaneze demonstrated in sopulu of innocent Christian worshipers, including ibos murdered in their places of worship?
You can try and spin it anyway you want, but this has stockholm syndrome written all over it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Try harder, you might hit something

Not only did they protest in Nigeria, they protested all over the world

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86139:igbo-in-uyo-group-lament-boko-haram-killings&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
https://www.nairaland.com/847394/abians-protest-peacefully-against-killings
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.338509126174190.88191.135140476511057&type=1
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/02/27/igbos-in-london-protest-against-boko-haram-killings/
https://www.nairaland.com/854538/protest-netherland-over-boko-haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HPvP8qx0C4

Infact, Igbo people were the only people to protest Boko Haram despite Yoruba being a causality of the attack as well. On top of that, only Igbo governors and Igbo business men were the ones smart enough to start evacuating their own out of North while una ignored your own. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry to say this, but swing harder. You might hit something.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
tpia@:

you are also crying. The first to start sh1t and the first to cry "foul". Choi, Awolowo free education" and the "coward trait" makes a very bad combination.
I keep saying don't cry or bust a vessel on my own account. I am having fun.

Don't start sh1t if you know you cannot take it.
Re: Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film by OneNaira6: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
Heya, the Hausa did not show.

Hausa una are mean. So after writing in your language, proudly boasting they speak your language in an effort to butter una up and come help them, you still left them hanging. Chei, this world is wrong oooo

eee How una go do dis to am ? grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink

Hausa, Hausa, wherever una dey, come help jor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates International Women’s Day (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Musa Uba, Buhari’s Adc’s Father-in-law / Winifred Oyo-Ita’s Retirement ‘Rejected’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.