Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Imagine What You Are Missing... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine What You Are Missing... (621 Views)

Imagine What My Mum Did To Me Tonight / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What You Are Missing... by OCTAVO: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2012
The peace of being led by GOD into a relationship.
Re: Imagine What You Are Missing... by claremont(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2012
What about couples who have been led by the same god but ended up in divorce?! The gods must definitely be crazy.
Re: Imagine What You Are Missing... by greedie1(f): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Imagine What You Are Missing... by 190: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2012
claremont: What about couples who have been led by the same god but ended up in divorce?! The gods must definitely be crazy.

Watch ur words young man undecided

U don't wanna toil wif d anger of God
Re: Imagine What You Are Missing... by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2012
I can't really correlate the op's comment to the topic
Re: Imagine What You Are Missing... by omotola1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
claremont: What about couples who have been led by the same god but ended up in divorce?! The gods must definitely be crazy.
Then it was not God that led them.

(1) (Reply)

Conquer Your Fear And Approach Him/her / Do You Agree With This Fact? / Common Moden Relationship Tslk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.