Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? (29722 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches / If Nigerian Churches Were Stocks: Which Would You Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by aare07(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2012
very soon they would place FOR SELL ON IT
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Oraks4real(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2012
Even there members can even afford it,If they meant well they would make it a way that members get discount for their kids if there intentions are good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by klax(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2012
To be honest Churches School are meant to help the poor in the advanced world but in my owm country the case is in opposite direction. To my biggest surprise even those who paid offering and tithe to build the church end up not be able to even send their children to these school. One thing that is sure God will surely reward all these thieves, heartless men of God.

Those F u c k i n g universities were built to drain their church members whereas they the so called "Men Of The Devil" enjoy all the goodies of these Universities, God will pay you all for your wickedness. Though i'm a xtain but "My foot church universities"
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by damzbaba: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2012
Most contributions are voluntary. Regardless of how many times, donations are called for in Churches, people can not give what they do not have. While I agree with the fact that these schools are very expensive, how much really is the value of a quality education? We cannot begin to compare the fees of Government schools with Religious private universities because of the difference in funding and budgetary allocations. The fees are heavily subisdized by the government. For these private universities to be equally affordable (subsidized) the congregation will need to donate more. You cannot even begin to compare facilities, accomodation and privileges some of these private universities provide with that of some state owned schools. Even Religious universities abroad are expensive. The best that happens for congregation members is a percentage fee waiver. If we agree that both rich and poor contribute towards the building of these schools, are we agreeing that the poor contribute more in terms of donation? If the universities built by the funds of both poor and rich were opened to all their kids, which funds would be used to run those universities? Wouldn't the poor have to contribute more and pay fees at the same time? What would the criteria for entry/admission be? The best the universities can do is to make a number of merit based scholarships available to all members' families regardless of economic standing as a means of creating fair opportunity, while accepting students who can pay fees to help them continue a sustainable model. Running a university is no small feat. Religion aside, in business and shareholding, not all shareholders have the same privileges. Some seat on the board, some pull strings and have their kids/family members employed by the companies, and others just wait to receive their dividends. Religions Universities are not charity institutions.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Bella3(f): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2012
When i asked my parish pastor this question, he said:
'just give, it doesnt matter hw ur money wil be used, the most important thing is a pure heart.'
WHAAATTT!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2012
DELETED
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2012
damzbaba: Most contributions are voluntary. Regardless of how many times, donations are called for in Churches, people can not give what they do not have. While I agree with the fact that these schools are very expensive, how much really is the value of a quality education? We cannot begin to compare the fees of Government schools with Religious private universities because of the difference in funding and budgetary allocations. The fees are heavily subisdized by the government. For these private universities to be equally affordable (subsidized) the congregation will need to donate more. You cannot even begin to compare facilities, accomodation and privileges some of these private universities provide with that of some state owned schools. Even Religious universities abroad are expensive. The best that happens for congregation members is a percentage fee waiver. If we agree that both rich and poor contribute towards the building of these schools, are we agreeing that the poor contribute more in terms of donation? If the universities built by the funds of both poor and rich were opened to all their kids, which funds would be used to run those universities? Wouldn't the poor have to contribute more and pay fees at the same time? What would the criteria for entry/admission be? The best the universities can do is to make a number of merit based scholarships available to all members' families regardless of economic standing as a means of creating fair opportunity, while accepting students who can pay fees to help them continue a sustainable model. Running a university is no small feat. Religion aside, in business and shareholding, not all shareholders have the same privileges. Some seat on the board, some pull strings and have their kids/family members employed by the companies, and others just wait to receive their dividends. Religions Universities are not charity institutions.

[size=13pt] So in other words, what you are saying is:Quality Education is Expensive, so F(uc)k the poor peoples.. I like your style![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Cuddlemii: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2012
2good:

Uncle Joe, you really need to stop this your blind faith and start looking at things from reality. While Winners Chapel was raising funds to build Covenant university, I know how much my father contributed to the project from his salary and after the school was completed, none of his children could attend the school because it was too expensive while his rich brother who was not a member of the church could send his children to the school because he has the money. How can you support a situation where the church members that contributed to the building of the university, cannot send their children there to study?

I was about to use winners as an example.
You are making reference to your father's funds?
How about members that used their bare hands to build Covenant Uni?
Most members were used as menial workers during the building of the university.
How many made it into the school? How many of their kids got in?
That man has the most devoted and poorest congregation ever!

If Pastor Oyedepo decides to feed the whole of Otta,
he can do that but I guess business & wealth acquisition are his main priorities.
Do you know how rich/influential that man is?
Do you know how many Presidents have flown into Canaanland for a visit?
A contest/scholarship can be arranged to select two bright students for admission into the university.
This can be done yearly for youths of the church, that is not too much to ask.

I just wonder what these men of God are stacking all this money for.
Some are old and will die eventually,therefore, the wealth won't accompany them to heaven/hell.

Nigerians would continue to get ripped off by the government, pastors, scammers, fraudsters etc
because we are gullible & believe everything that is sold to us.
The bible is there for reference but naijas would rather worship mere mortals & act out their doctrines.
Look at the lifestyle of Jesus in the bible, was he a lover of Fendi or Prada?
Did he live an expensive, worldly life?
Then, why are we brainwashed by flashy pastors?

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2012
Bélla3: When i asked my parish pastor this question, he said:
'just give, it doesnt matter hw ur money wil be used, the most important thing is a pure heart.'
WHAAATTT!!!

Your Parish priest is a Fagg(o)t.. What the f(u)ck does he mean?!.. What if the Pastor is using my money to feed is heroine addiction?! F(u)ck your Priest!! angry

Kneels down, prays for forgiveness and say three hail marys..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by purplekayc(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2012
I 1da ooo angry with all their exorbitant feed afyer all its supposed to be a church oriented thing? They should have the lowest fees
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Mavrick2012: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2012
Though am nt a brain-washed religionist bt i observ dat anytin dat insult cristianity easily make front page on nairaland while dos ratnal,logical n critical ones dat probe islam tends to remain in d religion-sectn or somtimes are hidden in islam-4-muslim.on d oda hand,informatns dat exonerates islam easily walk its way to d front page.am beginin to wonder if d ID seun n maclatunji is nt 2 fingers from d same hand.just wondarin doe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Areaboy2(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2012
life_style: The offering of the "poor" cannot build a University undecided

are you on a medication??

Even ten naira from a member every Sunday will be attributed to funding a university. we are not talking tens of people here but thousands
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by jhydebaba(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2012
I "dislike" churches because of this single fact. How can the poor contribute their hard earned money to cater for the rich (oh! Maybe that part of the bible that said that we will collect from the poor and give to the rich is being fulfilled here).
There was a time a young boy who is a worker (usher) in one of these churches was trying to gain admission into university, I asked him that since you are working for the church without getting paid, the church must be able to give you university education at least for a stipend. You know what? the boy made no sense out of what I have said and believed that he must kill himself since he can't get admission. A lot of cases are like that.

*You work for the church for free, you pay offering (special and non-special), you pay tithe diligently etc and still the church can't offer anything in return. Please let's wake up and fight the spirit of capitalism in these churches in totality.

*Most people have been blindfolded by religion so it is do as I say without asking questions otherwise you end up in HELLFIRE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:03am On Sep 26, 2012
life_style: The offering of the "poor" cannot build a University undecided

WOW!!! No wonder they are not considered during the pricing structure for tutions
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by flux101(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
plappville: @topic, they believe they are building it for the Kingdom of God, that why they made it unaffordable for the poor. Jesus Christ Disciples went to Private fishing universities so its very important for churches to build Universities grin grin

I can see greed, pretence, wickedness in the church today. May God have merci on them.

Lol grin....u beat me 2 it..exactly wah I had in mind
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by keneri(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2012
Zikkyy:

I want to agree with joagbaje, you really need to ask what the church objectives are. Was it to provide affordable education to church members? was is to provide quality education (only to those that can afford it)? Was it for profit? If it was clear from the very beginning that it was going to be for those that can afford it, you don't blame the church.

Mister man, don't take sides blindly. The church should have communicated its OBJECTIVES from the outset so that its members can make informed choices. Every business concern does this so that every intending investor can decide if the company's business objectives properly aligns with that of the investors. The churches shouldn't be an exception. I believe the churches deceived their members by communication false objectives across to them. If not, how can you explain why the members sheepishly contributed their all "widows might" only to be brutally disappointed after the so-called "church universities" were built.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by mko2005: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2012
Okija_juju: [size=13pt]Brethren and Sistren, Please open your biblbes with me to the book of MATTHEW 12: 13 [b] And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, "It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it a 'den of robbers.'"

What we are witnessing today is that the house of God has graduated from being a house of prayers to becoming an avenue to defraud people. When they want to build these churches, they collect offerings from the congregation both rich & poor for many years and so it can be said that the they contributed to build that church.. Iya Ileke Idi that sells Pure Water at Obalende contributed to that school, Baba Bluetooth the fisherman at Makoko contributed to that school. And for them to see that school completed, and then watch the kids of only the Rich, Wealthy and well to do attend the schools their money built, I think is very very bad! Its sort of the same way that a Pastor would fly in a Gulfstream Jet with the monies he collect from his poor congregation who sometimes trek to church, give their offering and trek back home..

Anybody who dosent see this as wrong, all I can say is may you never be poor.. May you never be in the position to contribute to something and never be able to enjoy it.. Here is a price check of Private University tuitions.. (Church Unis);

1. BOWEN University owned and operated by a Baptist Convention, charges ₦650,000 as tuition fees per session.

2. COVENANT University established by Bishop Oyedepo of Winners Chapel ₦640,000 as tuition fees per session.

3. BENSON IDAHOSA University charges ₦500,000 as tuition fees per session.

4. BABCOCK University established by The Seventh Day Adventist, charges ₦450,000 as tuition fees per session.

5. REDEEMERS University owned by The Redeemed Christian Church of God , charges ₦450,000 as tuition fees per session.

6. AJAYI CROWTHER University established by The Supra diocesan board of the church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), charges ₦350,000per session.

7. MADONNA University a Catholic University charges ₦350,000 as tuition fees per session.

[/b]

I wonder how many civil servants can afford these fees?! In a country where minimum wage of 18,000 naira is still hard for the government to pay?! And the government is still the highest employerof labour in this same country. I wonder how many Farmers can afford these fees?! I wonder how many Artisans can afford these fees?! Go into our villages, even those where you need a canoe to access, you will see Redeemed church there, you will see Wunners Chapel and all these other churches, those villagers also contributed in their own small way to these schools and the sad part is that while they keep praying for God to better their lot so they can afford to send their kids to these schools which their monies have built, the pastor is enjoying the proceeds from their investments..

Now I understand that University education is expensive.. Infact, I am a stong proponent for Universities to be autonomous and allowed to charge as much as is necessary for them to run, however, I also believe in Merit scholarship, partial scholarships and stuffs like that.. The churches dont even offer any sort of scholarship scheme for the less privileged members.. And the amazing part is that the members themselves see nothing wrong in this o!! But the day the government increases a state university tuition fee from 50 thousand to 75 thousand, see them rioting and carrying placards..
[/size]

May be in time to come there will be schools owned by churches that will encourage or give scholarship to students if they don't do it now. But the schools they have now compete favorably internationally and for it to remain in business,they need to maintain standard;quality laboratories,libraries,teachers and lecturers including structures.They can't achieve all these with your 50k per session.People still pay the fees hence the operators of the schools still in business.
We pay as low as what ever we pay now in our federal and state schools just because government never remove SUBSIDY !The day government go stop all the grants and other support both financial and others,that's the day we will all know that education is not cheap.But God will help us.
But my proposal is churches should maintain with the standard they have in these schools,maintain their fees if not increase it cos there are people who can still afford it AND they should start up other low quality schools with less quality teachers and others so some of us who can't afford the high quality ones will send our children and wards there.Becos if you make a school free,the quality of teachers/lecturers you get there will be nothing to talk about !
So my brother,no one should criticize churches for high tuition fees because no be only their tuition fees high other

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by mko2005: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2012
jhydebaba: I "dislike" churches because of this single fact. How can the poor contribute their hard earned money to cater for the rich (oh! Maybe that part of the bible that said that we will collect from the poor and give to the rich is being fulfilled here).
There was a time a young boy who is a worker (usher) in one of these churches was trying to gain admission into university, I asked him that since you are working for the church without getting paid, the church must be able to give you university education at least for a stipend. You know what? the boy made no sense out of what I have said and believed that he must kill himself since he can't get admission. A lot of cases are like that.

*You work for the church for free, you pay offering (special and non-special), you pay tithe diligently etc and still the church can't offer anything in return. Please let's wake up and fight the spirit of capitalism in these churches in totality.

*Most people have been blindfolded by religion so it is do as I say without asking questions otherwise you end up in HELLFIRE.
Don't be deceived my brother.The devil is happy when you say things like this ! Churches are you and I if you are a christian.
Joe said 'what's the vision behind the school buildings !
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Bella3(f): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

Your Parish priest is a Fagg(o)t.. What the f(u)ck does he mean?!.. What if the Pastor is using my money to feed is heroine addiction?! F(u)ck your Priest!! angry

Kneels down, prays for forgiveness and say three hail marys..
am sorry, i said PASTOR nt PRIEST.
And you shudnt call names becos he is a much beta man than ... Are
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by mko2005: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2012
Okija_juju: [size=13pt]Brethren and Sistren, Please open your biblbes with me to the book of MATTHEW 12: 13 [b] And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, "It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it a 'den of robbers.'"

What we are witnessing today is that the house of God has graduated from being a house of prayers to becoming an avenue to defraud people. When they want to build these churches, they collect offerings from the congregation both rich & poor for many years and so it can be said that the they contributed to build that church.. Iya Ileke Idi that sells Pure Water at Obalende contributed to that school, Baba Bluetooth the fisherman at Makoko contributed to that school. And for them to see that school completed, and then watch the kids of only the Rich, Wealthy and well to do attend the schools their money built, I think is very very bad! Its sort of the same way that a Pastor would fly in a Gulfstream Jet with the monies he collect from his poor congregation who sometimes trek to church, give their offering and trek back home..

Anybody who dosent see this as wrong, all I can say is may you never be poor.. May you never be in the position to contribute to something and never be able to enjoy it.. Here is a price check of Private University tuitions.. (Church Unis);

1. BOWEN University owned and operated by a Baptist Convention, charges ₦650,000 as tuition fees per session.

2. COVENANT University established by Bishop Oyedepo of Winners Chapel ₦640,000 as tuition fees per session.

4. BABCOCK University established by The Seventh Day Adventist, charges ₦450,000 as tuition fees per session.

5. REDEEMERS University owned by The Redeemed Christian Church of God , charges ₦450,000 as tuition fees per session.

6. AJAYI CROWTHER University established by The Supra diocesan board of the church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), charges ₦350,000per session.

7. MADONNA University a Catholic University charges ₦350,000 as tuition fees per session.

[/b]

I wonder how many civil servants can afford these fees?! In a country where minimum wage of 18,000 naira is still hard for the government to pay?! And the government is still the highest employerof labour in this same country. I wonder how many Farmers can afford these fees?! I wonder how many Artisans can afford these fees?! Go into our villages, even those where you need a canoe to access, you will see Redeemed church there, you will see Wunners Chapel and all these other churches, those villagers also contributed in their own small way to these schools and the sad part is that while they keep praying for God to better their lot so they can afford to send their kids to these schools which their monies have built, the pastor is enjoying the proceeds from their investments..

Now I understand that University education is expensive.. Infact, I am a stong proponent for Universities to be autonomous and allowed to charge as much as is necessary for them to run, however, I also believe in Merit scholarship, partial scholarships and stuffs like that.. The churches dont even offer any sort of scholarship scheme for the less privileged members.. And the amazing part is that the members themselves see nothing wrong in this o!! But the day the government increases a state university tuition fee from 50 thousand to 75 thousand, see them rioting and carrying placards..

P.S: The two cheapest private schools on that list are Anglican and Catholic universities..
[/size]
There is no cheapest there ! They can't be cheap.Cheap ones can't make this list
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by damzbaba: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

[size=13pt] So in other words, what you are saying is:Quality Education is Expensive, so F(uc)k the poor peoples.. I like your style![/size]

My words are very clear. No other words. Funny how you failed to highlight the part about merit based scholarships..
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by y2kaustin(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2012
they are building for these man and his cohorts grin grin

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Manbush: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2012
Madona University is not owned by the Catholic Church. It is the private property of one Rev Father Ede who claims to be working miracles by splashing water on his followers.

[/b]

P.S: The two cheapest private schools on that list are Anglican and Catholic universities..
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by MAYOWAAK: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2012
Once upon a time, a man named Tai Solarin founded the Mayflower School in Ikenne,Ogun State. The Late Tai Solarin was an unrepentant 'atheist'. Yet, christians, muslims, traditional worshippers sent their kids to the school because of the quality of education. The school flourished and produced some of the best brains in Nigeria of today. In spite of the quality, the school fees wasn't out reach of for the average Nigerian family. Tai Solarin, though an atheist, his legacy forever lives on. Now the question is, how many 'Christian' families can afford to send their kids to the current 'Christian' private school founded by popular pentecostal movements? Moral of the story, you need not to wear a white collar or grow long beard to impact on humanity. Service to humanity is not a religious matter.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Anvaller: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2012
damzbaba: Most contributions are voluntary. Regardless of how many times, donations are called for in Churches, people can not give what they do not have. While I agree with the fact that these schools are very expensive, how much really is the value of a quality education? We cannot begin to compare the fees of Government schools with Religious private universities because of the difference in funding and budgetary allocations. The fees are heavily subisdized by the government. For these private universities to be equally affordable (subsidized) the congregation will need to donate more. You cannot even begin to compare facilities, accomodation and privileges some of these private universities provide with that of some state owned schools. Even Religious universities abroad are expensive. The best that happens for congregation members is a percentage fee waiver. If we agree that both rich and poor contribute towards the building of these schools, are we agreeing that the poor contribute more in terms of donation? If the universities built by the funds of both poor and rich were opened to all their kids, which funds would be used to run those universities? Wouldn't the poor have to contribute more and pay fees at the same time? What would the criteria for entry/admission be? The best the universities can do is to make a number of merit based scholarships available to all members' families regardless of economic standing as a means of creating fair opportunity, while accepting students who can pay fees to help them continue a sustainable model. Running a university is no small feat. Religion aside, in business and shareholding, not all shareholders have the same privileges. Some seat on the board, some pull strings and have their kids/family members employed by the companies, and others just wait to receive their dividends. Religions Universities are not charity institutions.

You need to upgrade your scope as far as what quality education is. So in your own understanding, you think an education you earn from those universities is quality? I have been to Bowen before and I can not pass that university for a Secondary School as far as global standard is concerned. So where is the justification for charging that much? If it is true that they charge 650 per semester, that is 1.3m per session just about 600k more than how much I paid then per session in my university in the Netherlands without any subsidy. (this a university that is constantly in the top 100 world ranking. Google Wageningen University)

So the point is this, if u can afford to pay that much for Bowen or any of these "rip off universities" why not use same for quality education in the real sense and at global standard somewhere in Europe or North America?

This my advice,
Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by effizzyoncheck: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2012
That's why I prefer to relax in my crib on Sundays than to go to one of them churches, where the pastor will start preaching prosperity after which the the pastor will tell the congregations, place your hands in your pockets and bags and give to to Lord a worthy offer...my parents have fall for there scams one to many times, me na sharp guy na i don learn sharp sharp...no dulling

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by lifestyle1(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2012
Area_boy:

are you on a medication??

Even ten naira from a member every Sunday will be attributed to funding a university. we are not talking tens of people here but thousands

Young man, the poor are not forced to pay offering, it's voluntary and if i may ask, who are the poor ? undecided
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by jhydebaba(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Don't be deceived my brother.The devil is happy when you say things like this ! Churches are you and I if you are a christian.
Joe said 'what's the vision behind the school buildings !
If the poor are "forced" to contribute their hard earned monies into the construction and onward financing of these "business centres" and you are here asking me about Joe's views on the visions.
If the visions are for standard, fine, the church should borrow money from banks and run the school appropriately not asking members to contribute physically, financially even spiritually towards it.
The latter is what pained me the most and I feel the spirit of capitalism right there in the church.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by mko2005: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2012
chucky234: I always ask myself same question all the time,if the early missionaries who made it possible for Nigerians to embrace education were as greedy as the present generation I wonder what would have happened to many of us born in the 70s.
Its a disturbing trend that need serious attention from the congregation,but their urge for miracles will not give the time to realise that they have been deceived by their pastors.
I dont make monetary contributions in church simply because a pastor says the lord will bless me in a thousand fold,bible told us that many shall come in sheep clothing and will do things in such a way that will convince the people that they are of the lord.
These churches in their quest to extort members preach nothing else than prosperity,they no longer preach about salvation or winning souls for Christ which is suppose to be our primary assignment on earth.
It is well brother ! You can do something about it.They have faced their own calling.Let's face ours ! Salvation message.
The truth is that you can't take away prosperity message from salvation and vise versa !
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by GCRS87: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2012
[/color][color=#000000]@ poster u're ryt. Though am not supportng them but It could be they are tryin to maintain standard, cuz wen things are cheap people will rush at it bt when it's cost people run away. If dey bring down the price, the skul wil be filled with many students (congestion ) like some public tertiary institutions and providing the equipments may be problem to them. Some govt secondary skuls are beta dan som universities n polys in terms of structures. E fit be say dem dey build d private unis to educate devil to know God n also teach him not to deceive people wey him/her go carry go hell. grin@ poster u're ryt. Though am not supportng them but It could be they are tryin to maintain standard, cuz wen things are cheap people will rush at it bt when it's cost people run away. If dey bring down the price, the skul wil be filled with many students (congestion ) like some public tertiary institutions and providing the equipments may be problem to them. Some govt secondary skuls are beta dan som universities n polys in terms of structures. E fit be say dem dey build d private unis to educate devil to know God n also teach him not to deceive people wey him/her go carry go hell.
Re: Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For? by Mrprudent(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2012
where are we going to in dis peruerse nation? Should d church add to this problems?i thought,churche should be meant for reproof,corrections egt.c, but its so pathetic that churche that is own by our lord jesus christ never have interest in helping other. In the bible we read that church share things in common, they are addicted to helping each other,but what can we do 2renovate this issue?where are we going to in dis peruerse nation? Should d church add to this problems?i thought,churche should be meant for reproof,corrections egt.c, but its so pathetic that churche that is own by our lord jesus christ never have interest in helping other. In the bible we read that church share things in common, they are addicted to helping each other,but what can we do 2renovate this issue?where are we going to in dis peruerse nation? Should d church add to this problems?i thought,churche should be meant for reproof,corrections egt.c, but its so pathetic that churche that is own by our lord jesus christ never have interest in helping other. In the bible we read that church share things in common, they are addicted to helping each other,but what can we do 2renovate this issue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Is Jesus Really God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.