Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (47409 Views)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Photo: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2012
Very touching sad . . .guess it's her time no one can escape destiny and death.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by luluosas(m): 6:48am On Sep 24, 2012
What a sad news! Out of the three important days in a man's life, the day of birth, the day of marriage and the of death, this sister ends her lasts two important days in one day. Tragic! May her dear soul rest in peace amen.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2012
<h3>Thank God for her life, she is gone to be married to her creator</h3>
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

I clicked on the link and read a comment which goes thus:

[size=14pt]'Omg,this is sooo untrue the girl was a student of my skul and she wasn’t on her way to any freaking weding,she was cumin back from a party…….You people should be ashamed of yourselves,they should sue you.[/size]

Another comment read:

The newspapers agents now lie in order to force people to read their news papers or read them online. What they are doing now will soon cause another chaos in Nigeria soon,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!
I knew the story was false! The poster refused to even mention the particular area in ikeja! She just said in front of tunde motors.where the fucck is tunde motors? No sane chauffeur will drive dat reckless especially when conveying a bride or groom.some peeps have even concluded its the devil's handwork! Na wa o! Please seun and his moderators should be careful how they bring false news to the front page without checking its authenticity!

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Homextras: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
This is why in MFM we always pray that any power waiting for our day of glory to waste us, that power should be destroyed.

This is beyond sad. sad
I had to pause and pray this prayer with holy anger. To those condemning the doctrine of MFM, watch and pray, this is Africa.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Chirolechick: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2012
I can't even question God bt ds is d most terrible news v hed,Almighty God wl giv d guy n all affected d fortitude 2 bear d loss
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Chirolechick: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2012
I jst op it isn't true abeg
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by chukiz(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2012
embarassed oh Lord take control of everything
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by gbadexy(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2012
@ baby vampire
Your post too make sense, the only place we differ is where you typed 'Exonerate Jesus' instead of God. No matter what, thank God Almighty for favours and not jesus, worship Him alone too.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ariyke: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2012
So Sadsad
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by maclatunji: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2012
Ishilove:
sad

And yet some people insist there are nothing like demons sad

Demons have little or nothing to do with death. Going by your logic saints would live forever.

To God we belong and to him we shall return.

Painful story.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by hardeihorlar(f): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2012
virgin_vampire:

i KNOW the whole story will end up being a HOAX......
it had berra; dis is too sad 2 b 2ru
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 24, 2012
virgin_vampire:

Black man

always looking for how to blame God for everything.......
do u know anything about her....IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG MAN IS AT FAULT NOT GOD...IF u know how big the earth is and YET TINY COMPARED TO THE SUN and yet the SUN as large as it it is yet the smallest star...do u know if u travel with the fastest spacecraft on earth it will take you 93 years to travel from earth to planet pluto...please GOD IS TOO MIGHTY to blame and too prefect....WHATEVER HAPPENED JUST EXONERATE JESUS.....

What ignorance! And 12 people actually liked this?

Is communication with God (or spirits...as the case may be) not more mental than physical? You make it appear as if God is unreachable. If that be the case, what is the purpose, albeit essence of exoneration?

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by xynerise: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2012
All I can say is Chai! undecided. The groom will be in d alter waiting. This kind story fit make the groom faint
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Kenyanstar: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2012
typical nigerian behavior.....every manmade mistake is always blamed on the devil,curses,witches and enemies. Have you spared a thought that maybe the accident was due to overspeeding, reckless driving or even the state of bad roads. the culture of aportioning blame to the devil is pure escapism. escapism in that if the problem was the state of bad roads, after castigating the devil and sending him to hell with fire to die, will you have solved the problem. after all this accusation and counter accusations.reason should be left to prevail and an inquiry be formed to ascertain the truth......

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2012
seedord247: T.B joshua must know about this.

choi!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2012
Such death is not ordinary. Bad Bele pple don tk her. Anyway sha, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by jeron1(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2012
Where is that pastor abusin MFM that oda day on MFM thread?
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by odizzy: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2012
Black magic, either frm her close frnd, or the guy is a member of a secrit society
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Les: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2012
luluosas: What a sad news! Out of the three important days in a man's life, the day of birth, the day of marriage and the of death, this sister ends her lasts two important days in one day. Tragic! May her dear soul rest in peace amen.
shocked shocked shocked
death can't be an important day in ma life o, hm! God forbid!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by elari(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

I clicked on the link and read a comment which goes thus:

[size=14pt]'Omg,this is sooo untrue the girl was a student of my skul and she wasn’t on her way to any freaking weding,she was cumin back from a party…….You people should be ashamed of yourselves,they should sue you.[/size]

Another comment read:

The newspapers agents now lie in order to force people to read their news papers or read them online. What they are doing now will soon cause another chaos in Nigeria soon,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!
. . . Abegi park well jor, y didn't u break the news to us? Nw u want to come and counter dailyposts news. Am nt saying u are lying but gives names and full story. It might just be a coincidence with the one u knw.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by texazzpete(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2012
hornipipe: yes it is.
You an MFMite?

I long for the day when you will ask "Are you a Christian" instead of clinging to denominations.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by crackhouse(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2012
BinghiNya: she called jesus but he didnt answer her maybe jesus slept off then
hmm, i wonder what the non-Nigerians are doing on this site. I discovered that all the atheist here are not Nigerians but instead they registered here to confuse gullible people.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Jettage: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2012
So sad, Pro_26:2 As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.

I strongly believe that this is a strong evidence of some Powers who waited for her on the day of her Joy to deliver that dastard blow of Death. But what i do not subscribe to is the MFM style of Presenting JESUS to the world.

MFM makes it look like Jesus is to weak to deliver, Many of the People who attend MFM are many times concern about earthly Deliverance
Their Prayers are tailored towards an escape from evil, NOT from the impending danger of GOD'S Judgment, The Testimonies at MFM is more about deliverance from Poverty, Promotion, Jobs, Visa, Healing, Death of a suspected evil neighbor, and they use Idolatrous words Like " THE GOD OF D.K Olukoya" or The "GOD OF MOUNTAIN OF FIRE", they have formed the habit of placing their faith in materials like "HOLY WATER" "WATER OF FIRE" "SAND" "ANOINTING OIL" replacing all that with the Authority that exist in the Name of Jesus. Many of them are as Violent as they Pray and you see a Christianity Devoid of Life and Light, The Christ Type of Christianity is LIGHT that shines, NOT SHOUT.

light do not shout, Light shines, Those who have real Power do not show off energy. all the Public Violent Prayers is Just a show and JESUS is not like that

If a Man or a woman has no Relationship with GOD, he can be killed by any Power from the Dark Kingdom, But there is a Blood Covering For True Saints of God and there is a TYPE of Deliverance that a Christian Experience when He is BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY GHOST. not the modern Lies of Baptism of mere Tongues. REAL HOLY GHOST is CHRIST HIMSELF LIVING in the Believer. Many of the People who shout and Pretend to Pray in MFM are strangers from the common wealth of Israel, They have no real encounter with JESUS. there is a form of Godliness But they deny the Power of IT. Go to MFM you will hears all sorts, MUMMY G.O, DADDY G.O, Later you will begin to hears SON G.O, Uncle G O, And Cousin G.O all Languages of Idolatry. Maybe they demonstrated Power when God was Present with them But it is now a Jamboree of Noise, even the Music is "Christianized Highlife" with noisy atmosphere that looks charged for something order than God. these men send their wifes abroad and Leaves their institutionalized Congregation in pretense of Missionary work, The Crowd of Women waiting to see them are humongous, sometimes i wonder If they have time to seek God whom they represent. that is what is responsible for the Kind of Christianity that we now Have.

Most Churches are Just about weekly activities and NO Revival

the emphasis of Deliverance Prayer without thorough teaching on how to live Godly IS WHAT HAS PRODUCED the hypocritical Christianity of modern times. It is worsened by the fact the Ministers enjoys the worship rather that Worshiping GOD.
Jesus to the woman at the Well, " Ye worship, ye know not what"
We all need the mercy of GOD, THE protection of GOD is shielded from evil. The effect of the Power of Mother's house of father's house is the result of our Powerlessness or Hypocritical public energetic Prayers without a Secret Alter with God
Sorry I deviated because of MFM pRAISE SINGERS. the Problem of our backslid-en state is perhaps the reason God has allowed the scourge of Boko Haram to awaken the Church again.
We are sleeping
There are three type of Spiritual Deliverance for True Saints of God
2Co_1:10 Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;

Children of God are Protected from evil except if God allows it.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2012
texazzpete:

I long for the day when you will ask "Are you a Christian" instead of clinging to denominations.
i long for the day when you will ask 'was i born stup1d or i studied the act of stupidity'
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 24, 2012
This is Airforce Programming. OH God! Nothing will stop my Joy!

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by esqtony: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2012
Which 1 be true? There is no durability in the fecundity of the story!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by EdwinB1(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2012
He is at the cross road between HEAvEN and hell
jeron1: Where is that pastor abusin MFM that oda day on MFM thread?
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2012
BinghiNya: she called jesus but he didnt answer her maybe jesus slept off then
are u trying to be funny, stewpid, or simply looking for cheap attention??
Well u aint in d least bit funny, but u definitely are a stewpid and cheap attention seeker.
Shut ur mouth before it gets burnt!
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Dopefiend(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2012
IT IS WRITTEN

RIP to d dead sad
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Sirnokiopee(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2012
Its so pathetic that people chose to always have excuse for bad event/failure and take glory for little success... people should start believing there are always too side of life....sadness/happiness,Good/bad,cry/laughter,success/failure,rich/poor,ups/down... etc its always two.in life there is no family that as not taste the two side of life. its called nature,it called life. dont expect to have only the Good side. my point is directed to those people pointing fingers and those MFM warriors. tell me in MFM there is no bad news on a weekly if not daily with all the fire fire fire. if you keep praying the wrong prayer. its time to think twice. God is God... your destiny is your destiny. be polite while praying, humble yourself and you dont need to shout and use panadol after prayer. and who are you to command God. even jesus never command his own papa. @op may her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by EdwinB1(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2012
This proof that no one, i mean no, knows the next minute.
In all u do commit ur ways in Gods hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.