Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast (31183 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / I Prophesy That Nigeria Flag Will Be Flown At Half Mast / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by princeonx: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
With the situation of things in that Country, from BH to religious crisis in the north! From the death toll we hear everyday on Nigeria road to schools and hospitals without drugs and equipment. Add all other crime and corruption both home and abroad! I think the flag should've been at half-mast 20/30+ yrs ago till date!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by mbhs139(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ricky_Ross:
will be used judiciously to help poor needy people around the world. And not to buy 4 private jets or build EXPENSIVE universities with church money

this is one thing I like about him, and you can't take that away from him. Whether it's a strategy or not, the fact remains that he's doing it and we are seeing him do it.

Ricky_Ross: Before now I used to give out only used clothes or electronics that I don't use again. But these days I give things that I need, not rejected things only

That's a good lesson to learn from your pastor

Ricky_Ross: I learn these from TB Joshua. He teaches love

Ricky_Ross: Many other churches teaches about tithing only, bc they are always looking for more funds to buy more private jets and build more business empires, so their main teaching is TITHING TITHING TITHING and not about SALVATION

Na true
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by idowuswap: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kai igbo peeps are thieved hausa they kill how are we going 2 seprate cus yoruba need better life 2 live.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by markdacas: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
SlyIg:
Your mother is dead. Confirmed.
The mother of the above poster Kerinwa is dead.
Since you are praying for someone's death,may death be associated wit you idi0t!

Pls God,take death away from our first lady pls. May she recover by your grace, Amen!

Amen! Much as I do not like President Jonathan, I wish his wife quick recovery.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by 9free(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kirinwa:

The first lady is dead.Confirmed. Patient Jonathan is dead,I repeat the first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is dead.Over.
Then GEJ must go to jail with hard labour and without bail.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by cliffbecks: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
just pray first Nigerians!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
i am beginning to notice with shock a close relationship between political offices in nigeria and spiritual forces! a sacrificial lamb somehow must be offered. God forbid i let go of my better half cos of political office. damn!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by toluxe0075: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
I'm tired of reading any thread concerning tb joshua cos pple wil pick up an exercise notebook of 60 leaves and begin to write down wat they wil comment just because of this man, na wa o, i can't just believe i'm seeing very long comments here.. undecided
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by prettyboi1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
nne3870:
if that woman dies then something must be wrong somewhere. Abacha died on seat, then stella, later yar'addua, now. ?.??. I pray she gets well soon

I think the problem's that many of our leaders always forget that they take oaths to better the lives of the citizens & to protect the country. When they enter office,they start stealing money & demeaning the office & the oath & they forget the populace & barely give a shit about the citizens thereby subjecting the people to hardship & suffering.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by ajf(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
The first lady comes to mind... And again isn't this man just a prophet of doom??
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
Seriously,
Can't people stop judging Pastors?
Do you even need a prophet to prophesy again,
For you to know that you should constantly pray for this country?
So with all this happening around the country its not enough for you to pray
that this country would not mourn nationally?

Make una dey argue for there!
I dont know what it will just cost Nigerians to pray and stop complaining.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by odehaj: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kenyanstar: this tb joshua guy is a pain in the neck. it is absurd that this purported "man of god" only finds comfort in bad news. he is always issues controversial statements and never makes an effort to prevent or stop this calamities he see's. what an un-godly way to go on about his prophecies. it defeats common sense that he always has to be the one who ends up bragging that he knew that someone was going to die. this is pure mental lunacy and acute psyicologic disorder. it is a medical condition that such patients find comfort in other peoples moment of weaknes to get an advantage over their emotions. he must be suffering from anti social personality disorder.
GET AWAY & STAY AWAY!...Read the Bible and get understanding most prophets in the Bible did thesame(giving warnings)...He has seen and said all you do is pray.some of you have prayerphobia!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by tunapawizzy: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
nne3870:
if that woman dies then something must be wrong somewhere. Abacha died on seat, then stella, later yar'addua, now. ?.??. I pray she gets well soon
dem dey alternate am ni....husband-wife-husband-............ (fill in d gap)

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by tunapawizzy: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
abi Presidential Jet wan crash? hmmmmmmmm... ok o
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by karpentar: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
wesley80: Watched the evening service and one of the "wise men" delivered a message from Prophet TB Joshua towards the end of the service asking the congregation to pray for Nigeria, and pray against anything that would cause her flag to be flown half mast adding that if it was God's will, then let it be done. Not sure he mentioned when it might happen but it sounded imminent to me.

Of course we've been here before; The Prophet says what he's seen and a legion of atheists, ignoramuses, demons and unadulterated morons queue up to make disparaging comments about his person and regale us with empty and foolish comments about how "religious folks" are the problem with Africa and how their empty mundane lives is the panacea to the problems of the world - Save it! All he's asked for is prayer for the nation which BTW is a debt we owe our nation and her leaders - nothing more.
This country has been through a lot lately and we do not need another national calamity of whatever scale.

TB is a phony. Knowing full well that Goodluck’s wife is sick and admitted overseas, he's in a roundabout way trying to foretell her death. As a fake, he's playing safe since he's not sure if it'll happen. Actually, he’s never sure of anything. In the unfortunate event that the woman never survives, he'll claim he predicted that. And his gullible members would believe this bogus man once more.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Ilekokonit: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
Joshua is merely speculating. This Joshua guy is a con man trying to use the fact that Patience Jonathan has been on sick bed for the past 4 weeks to guess what may or may not happen to her. Secondly, his prophesy is coming straight off the heels of the suicide bombing in Bauchi.
Joshua knows that if Patience were to die then the flag has to be flown at half mast, so he is trying to use her 4 week stay in hospital to fool any gullible Nigerian that he predicted it if Patience were to die. Why is Joshua always predicting the death of people who are seriously sick like the Argentine President and the other African President ?? Joshua is a typical demon who can not see beyond his nose and by God's grace Patience will not die but make a full recovery just to shame this Lunatic con man called Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Lordmike: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
Much as I do not like President Jonathan, I wish his wife quick recovery.we shall not cry again.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by safarigirl(f): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
TB JOSHUA, just like the Biblical Prophet of Doom.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by talktrue1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
Or BH want to strike National Assembly
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Olajoy: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
make dem kidnap dis T.B ,u no dey receive good messages only bad once. I dey suspect u.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
I have been asking why this man only prophecies bad news? Is he a prophet of doom?
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
karpentar:

TB is a phony. Knowing full well that Goodluck’s wife is sick and admitted overseas, he's in a roundabout way trying to foretell her death. As a fake, he's playing safe since he's not sure if it'll happen. Actually, he’s never sure of anything. In the unfortunate event that the woman never survives, he'll claim he predicted that. And his gullible members would believe this bogus man once more.
You have seen the miracles this guy performs, its one of two things, its either he is operating with the power of God or a really high official of the devil. Can't common sense tell you to be mindful of the way you speak?

A coworker of mine, recently said he didn't believe in when people were asked 'who are you' and they reply in a funny manner. Without arguing I asked him to go and get himself asked that question lets hear his reply on cable tv.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by passionate88: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto:
Her mother may be dead, but with a heart like yours, and a mind this dumb, you and your generation will remain beggars......

mosquito... How far d sucking?
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by danjalingo: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: here go this charlatan again grin
pity u!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
passionate88: mosquito... How far d sucking?
Ya, you sister's blood didn't taste nice... now i have aids.. cry
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
....Guy whatever u think you owe your rulers (leaders?) is your pathetic life's kettle of fish,what I know is that the majority of Nigerians owes nobody NOTHING,...save ourselves and our Creator. What errant nonsense,...hear a Nigerian say we owe our leaders something,....folks like him who think with their ass are the problem of this great country.
"All he's asked for is prayer for the nation which BTW is a debt we owe our nation and her leaders - nothing more."
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by danjalingo: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
safarigirl: TB JOSHUA, just like the Biblical Prophet of Doom.
na you know.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Dynaman(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
This is end time message repent from your evil ways!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by mrrock: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
@Ricky-Ross.
Go to my profile and email me. A friend of mine works with TB. Joshua but not resident usher. They speak on phone often.
He will hand-deliver your letter or better still I will tell him to allow you see the man of God face to face if you prefer. He confirmed your observations, it's very worrying.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
TB Joshua would have been a very good GUY man. actually some might claim he is a GUY man already

what he does is "Heads I win, Tails you lose". As night follows day, tragedies will always happen in life. we don't need TB Joshua to tell us that. If per adventure no major tragedy happens in the next few month's, he will claim its the prayers that averted it.

He is in a no-lose situation with his predictions
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Cleanman(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dynaman: This is end time message repent from your evil ways!
abeg tell 'em.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ilekokonit: Joshua is merely speculating. This Joshua guy is a con man trying to use the fact that Patience Jonathan has been on sick bed for the past 4 weeks to guess what may or may not happen to her. Secondly, his prophesy is coming straight off the heels of the suicide bombing in Bauchi.
Joshua knows that if Patience were to die then the flag has to be flown at half mast, so he is trying to use her 4 week stay in hospital to fool any gullible Nigerian that he predicted it if Patience were to die. Why is Joshua always predicting the death of people who are seriously sick like the Argentine President and the other African President ?? Joshua is a typical demon who can not see beyond his nose and by God's grace Patience will not die but make a full recovery just to shame this Lunatic con man called Joshua.

You know how far. I dont understand why Nigerians are so gullible when it comes to religious superstitions. our forefathers were decieved in the name of Sango, Ifa and amadiaoha now people are using useless predictions in the name of prophecies to perpetuate the deceit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident" / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / Ayelala Deity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.