Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast (31181 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / I Prophesy That Nigeria Flag Will Be Flown At Half Mast / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Mkpotu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
Patience shall come back hale and hearty in Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by dridowu: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
God pls safe our nation called NIGERIA
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by IYANGBALI: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
amor4ce: abi na the person wey dey gamani hospital?
How we go lower flag because of her?she is just an ordinary Nigerian jo
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by xuleiman: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Itz wow!!!2 b a nairalander i hv been ichin 2 b a part of dis now....thankz nairaland(mgt,stf n of cus u guyz) kip it up
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by skidos4u(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
its so sad dt we Nigerians fall 4 any tin in d name of miracles n prophesis. flyn our flag @ half mask shld b xpted n not 2 b seen as prophesy. considerin dt camaroun our nabors hav issued a warnn alert 2 naija abt d fload 4rm d camarounain dam n ntin has hapen 4rm d nigerian sid. do we den ned a prophet 2 tel us dt shld there b an emergency in camaroun as a rslt of heavy rain camaoroun wil open they dam witout consultn nigeria again n evn if they ve 2, d warnn wil nt b more dan 24 hrs alert. wot wil follow after dt wil jst b story.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Eifeh(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
nne3870:
if that woman dies then something must be wrong somewhere. Abacha died on seat, then stella, later yar'addua, now. ?.??. I pray she gets well soon
Abi i check that thing too Aso Rock na one person dey come out
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by ABsI1: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kirinwa:

The first lady is dead.Confirmed. Patient Jonathan is dead,I repeat the first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is dead.Over.
since you are sure,i have no doubt that truly the 1st lady of your family is dead.sorry o,kpele
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by passionate88: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto:
Ya, you sister's blood didn't taste nice... now i have aids.. cry
na nw u cm... So na aids u get wey make u bitter like 50yr old virgin. Nw I knw
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by ABsI1: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Please do not think every Nigerian is illiterate or gullible. Many Nigerians are wiser than you can imagine.
I cannot be deceived by any man of God or man of satan. I am old enough to know the difference between black and white.
I have been following TB Joshua since for some time now and my aim is to find anything incriminating to speak against him. I cannot talk rubbish against a man of God without evidence. If you say TB Joshua is bad or evil pls state your reasons with facts and evidence.

Before now i have heard that before you meet TB Joshua you will pay thousands of dollars in bribe, I have heard many fake rumors that are not true. Recently I have sent sick people with tumor and cancer to him, some of them are whites, some are Nigerians and Ghanaian friends, they got healed without spending 1$. Before now there are many so called men of God scattered all over Nigeria, if you are sick and go to them, they will tell you you have not been paying your tithes that's why God has visited you with cancer or calamity. I dont believe in hear say, i have witnessed these things in person.

I can comfortably say TB Joshua is the best prophet in Nigeria by far. Because of his good works which i have seen in person and not just on Emmanuel TV, since 1 year now I have been sending monthly contributions to Emmanuel TB because I know my funds will be used judiciously to help poor needy people around the world. And not to buy 4 private jets or build EXPENSIVE universities with church money. I love this man die. it is through him that I have learn to give more unto others. Before now I used to give out only used clothes or electronics that I don't use again. But these days I give things that I need, not rejected things only. I learn these from TB Joshua. He teaches love. Many other churches teaches about tithing only, bc they are always looking for more funds to buy more private jets and build more business empires, so their main teaching is TITHING TITHING TITHING and not about SALVATION.

I am not a member of TB Joshua church, I worship in small church and each country i go to i find myself a good small church and worship there. Before I was worshiping in one of the big churches, there was a time i was going through things and I really needed to speak with my pastor, but sadly my pastor does not attend to people like me, he is mostly after the richest men in Nigeria, you need serious connections to see him. Anyway i quit the church and got myself a smaller church. Where I am today i am very happy and comfortably, my pastor is now my best friend and he visits my house at times, he calls my phone number sometimes, this is what i was looking for in a church, i wanted a church where i can always have access with my MAIN pastor, where my pastor will be my best friend and closest confidant.

I wish other men of God in Nigeria will wake up and behave like TB Joshua, Nigeria will be better off.
I have said many good things about TB Joshua. The only sad and negative thing I have about his church is the WORKERS, or are they called USHERS. I was at Synagogue last 2 weeks Sunday, the same day that Ghana goalkeeper came with his wife. I was at synagogue with some elderly people for something, and the way these ushers were hitting people and trash talking people is quite alarming. I am supposed to make a post about my findings but I have been busy, in the next few days I will say it all out bc i want them to change. They must understand that not everyone at synagogue has disease, people of different personalities visit there for so many different reasons. If we dont make report about these guys they cannot change. My anger is the old men and women they were beating like slaves, they manner they talk to people. There was this old Yoruba woman they were beating so hard it got to a point I personally went to tell them that am gonna go to the internet and make report about my findings and they told me i can even go to hell they dont care? I want to know how can i write a report that TB JOSHUA himself can read? Bc i don't think he has time for the internet?. and I was told these ushers are paid monthly, that everyone at the synagogue is a staff and they are all paid? So why are these people paid to beat innocent people? Am i the only one that has noticed this or are there other people here who have noticed the brutality and arrogance of these synagogue workers?
story story.are u d man's PRO?
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Miatha(f): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
It so amaze me why people evn some christains dont bliv dat Jesus is d same yestaday, 2day and 4eva, most pipu dnt bliv dat Prophet Tb Joshua is a man of God cos of d works God is using him 2do, 4heaven! Jesus neva said der ll be no more healin n He can use any1 He so please.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2012
passionate88: na nw u cm... So na aids u get wey make u bitter like 50yr old virgin. Nw I knw
lol, ur a 50yr old virgin? No wonder ur so passionate.. pele.. e go better...
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Miatha(f): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dat Prophet Tb Joshua IS a Man of God is not an issue 2debate about, His past records clearly speak, despite all d name calling, blasphemins, persecution, slanderous remarks ds Man of God is growin frm grace 2grace dt pipu are already bein arranged on Saturday aftanun 4d sunday service. Wel, am nt suprised, it Hapened 2his Master Jesus. Prophet Tb Joshua IS a MAJOR prophet not jus a prophet so be warned so u dnt incure d wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by texazzpete(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
SlyIg:
Your mother is dead. Confirmed.
The mother of the above poster Kerinwa is dead.
Since you are praying for someone's death,may death be associated wit you idi0t!

Pls God,take death away from our first lady pls. May she recover by your grace, Amen!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! So you actually think you're a Christian?

In one breath you pray for someone's mother (who has done nothing to wrong you) to die. In the other you start praying to God and expect Him to hear your prayers?!

Kai, the evil is strong in this one.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by ENXGREAT: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
Eifeh: Abi i check that thing too Aso Rock na one person dey come out
angryIt beats my imagination how that some sick fellows derive pleasure in saying despeakable tins about d first lady n d president of d federal republic. U better change from ur wicked ways or........
D annoying part is check their lives they r one of d problems plaguing dis nation.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by igbsam(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Abeg o! make anything no happen to my first lady o! That woman brings smiles to my face and she's the only comedian out of Aso Villa. I don begin my own fasting from today. Nothing must happen.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by dammytosh: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2012

Very silly and lazy minds. There are several reasons why the mast can be flown half way. Let me just mention a few :

The first lady is seriously sick

Babangida is of Age.

Obasanjo is of Age.

Yakubu Gowon is of age.

Boko haram might start their revenge in another dimension after last week's on slaught against them.

Do you need any prophet to tell you that there is high probability of us flying our mast half way very soon wether we like it or not undecided ?

Get you lazy asses back to work.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by kooto(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
sapien: Religion,the opium of the masses.SMH!TBJ knows that Nigerians are gullible and would swallow every hook,line and sinker.A prophet of doom at his best!
If he tells you you will be rich to the point of building world trade centre what will you call him? so ELIJAH, JEREMIAH etc are prophets of doom too abi?afteral they prophesy death; slavery and calamity that all came to pass,he only said what will happen and can be avoided through prayers simple.[ i'm not holding brief for him, all am saying is let us think before we comment]
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by olempe(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kirinwa:

Confirmed. Patient Jonathan is dead

Patient? Smh...
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by ignis: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Nigerians won't pray, they will just be saying rubish.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by ifeci: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
This man can sure use people head sha, if the woman die, him go talk say im predict am, if the woman survive, him go talk say na becos im tell una to pray; either way he gets the credit! who is deceiving who? people dey sha!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
The permanent, official position of the Nigerian flag should have been at the half-position from way back. Too much shid going down.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
T. B JOSHUA OUR OWN DEAR PROPHET OF DOOM. ALWAYS AMBIGUOUS, NON SPECIFIC PROPHESIES AND AS USUAL,THE MASSES WILL SWALLOW HOOK LINE AND SINKER. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I HAVE NO BELIEF IN THIS MAN. HIS FRUITS DO NOT POINT TO HIM BEING A MAN OF GOD.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Sassythang(f): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
igbsam: Abeg o! make anything no happen to my first lady o! That woman brings smiles to my face and she's the only comedian out of Aso Villa. I don begin my own fasting from today. Nothing must happen.
... You know that kind thing! Shuo... The best comedienne na.cheesy
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Patience, no worry God pass them!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
texazzpete:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! So you actually think you're a Christian?

In one breath you pray for someone's mother (who has done nothing to wrong you) to die. In the other you start praying to God and expect Him to hear your prayers?!

Kai, the evil is strong in this one.
guy no be you holy pass. He only wished the guy what he wished someone else. Simple!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
I view Patience Jonathan as part of the Oppressors of Nigeria in general! Oppressing Nigeria by benefiting "UNFAIRLY" from the country's common wealth while millions of Nigerians are suffering and might as well be dead! I will never wish anything good for anyone of them. I must say, may God give her what she deserves, herself and Goodluck Jonathan. Let the Flag fly half mast and then "NO-mast" afterwards!!!! On behalf of Nigerians living their hell on earth in Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Bolarge1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

My anger is the old men and women they were beating like slaves, they manner they talk to people. There was this old Yoruba woman they were beating so hard it got to a point I personally went to tell them that am gonna go to the internet and make report about my findings and they told me i can even go to hell they dont care? I want to know how can i write a report that TB JOSHUA himself can read? Bc i don't think he has time for the internet?. and I was told these ushers are paid monthly, that everyone at the synagogue is a staff and they are all paid? So why are these people paid to beat innocent people? Am i the only one that has noticed this or are there other people here who have noticed the brutality and arrogance of these synagogue workers?

Ricky no vex with them plenty people dey go to the church like stadium. also have it in mind that Nigerian are very sturborn. Do not cross that is when they will cross. it is not easy to control crowds. Even if not because of the 12 disciples of Jesus it would have not been eazy for him to control the multitude of people who want to see and touch him. God will help his ministry.

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by drstone1: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
kariolality: Maybe patience Jonathan
]
WHy Do you think its PAtience....You think that because GEJ is not in the HosPital He is Safe? God forbid, One suicide attack can change all of that. In any case God Forbid . the same Way He has for the first Time brought this Evil Viziers[SLS] N5,000 naira not proposal to shreds!!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by firmcy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
even satan can prophesy so am not surprised[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Exponental(m): 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
After cheating Nigerians in d June 12 election, GCFR.......... A honor u get with ur life!!!!!!
It is a trend..................

Abacha died
Abdulsalam sacrificed power rather than death.
Obasanjo transfered it 2 d wife.
Yaradua died
GEJ...........
Watch out for Part 5!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Kakability(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
If patience dies. I will always take the prophesies of Tb Joshua serious.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by digospel2: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
I cancel his evil prophecy in Jesus name. I decree PEACE to every satanic storm in Nigeria in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / David Ibiyeomie Curses Yahoo Boys "You'll Get Accident"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.