Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast (31180 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / I Prophesy That Nigeria Flag Will Be Flown At Half Mast / Why Can't Pastor E.adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, T.b Joshua Pray And Heal Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by iamtheprincipal: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Please do not think every Nigerian is illiterate or gullible. Many Nigerians are wiser than you can imagine.
I cannot be deceived by any man of God or man of satan. I am old enough to know the difference between black and white.
I have been following TB Joshua since for some time now and my aim is to find anything incriminating to speak against him. I cannot talk rubbish against a man of God without evidence. If you say TB Joshua is bad or evil pls state your reasons with facts and evidence.

Before now i have heard that before you meet TB Joshua you will pay thousands of dollars in bribe, I have heard many fake rumors that are not true. Recently I have sent sick people with tumor and cancer to him, some of them are whites, some are Nigerians and Ghanaian friends, they got healed without spending 1$. Before now there are many so called men of God scattered all over Nigeria, if you are sick and go to them, they will tell you you have not been paying your tithes that's why God has visited you with cancer or calamity. I dont believe in hear say, i have witnessed these things in person.

I can comfortably say TB Joshua is the best prophet in Nigeria by far. Because of his good works which i have seen in person and not just on Emmanuel TV, since 1 year now I have been sending monthly contributions to Emmanuel TB because I know my funds will be used judiciously to help poor needy people around the world. And not to buy 4 private jets or build EXPENSIVE universities with church money. I love this man die. it is through him that I have learn to give more unto others. Before now I used to give out only used clothes or electronics that I don't use again. But these days I give things that I need, not rejected things only. I learn these from TB Joshua. He teaches love. Many other churches teaches about tithing only, bc they are always looking for more funds to buy more private jets and build more business empires, so their main teaching is TITHING TITHING TITHING and not about SALVATION.

I am not a member of TB Joshua church, I worship in small church and each country i go to i find myself a good small church and worship there. Before I was worshiping in one of the big churches, there was a time i was going through things and I really needed to speak with my pastor, but sadly my pastor does not attend to people like me, he is mostly after the richest men in Nigeria, you need serious connections to see him. Anyway i quit the church and got myself a smaller church. Where I am today i am very happy and comfortably, my pastor is now my best friend and he visits my house at times, he calls my phone number sometimes, this is what i was looking for in a church, i wanted a church where i can always have access with my MAIN pastor, where my pastor will be my best friend and closest confidant.

I wish other men of God in Nigeria will wake up and behave like TB Joshua, Nigeria will be better off.
I have said many good things about TB Joshua. The only sad and negative thing I have about his church is the WORKERS, or are they called USHERS. I was at Synagogue last 2 weeks Sunday, the same day that Ghana goalkeeper came with his wife. I was at synagogue with some elderly people for something, and the way these ushers were hitting people and trash talking people is quite alarming. I am supposed to make a post about my findings but I have been busy, in the next few days I will say it all out bc i want them to change. They must understand that not everyone at synagogue has disease, people of different personalities visit there for so many different reasons. If we dont make report about these guys they cannot change. My anger is the old men and women they were beating like slaves, they manner they talk to people. There was this old Yoruba woman they were beating so hard it got to a point I personally went to tell them that am gonna go to the internet and make report about my findings and they told me i can even go to hell they dont care? I want to know how can i write a report that TB JOSHUA himself can read? Bc i don't think he has time for the internet?. and I was told these ushers are paid monthly, that everyone at the synagogue is a staff and they are all paid? So why are these people paid to beat innocent people? Am i the only one that has noticed this or are there other people here who have noticed the brutality and arrogance of these synagogue workers?

@Rick_Ross; you have said it all. The problem with most Churches where there exist mighty move of GOD are the Ushers/Protocols. I have seen it happen on several occassions.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by deleo16(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
2 chronicles 18 read the whole chapter thats my comment
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by passionate88: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto:
lol, ur a 50yr old virgin? No wonder ur so passionate.. pele.. e go better...
mosque mosquito... Take obi... Go take anti-retroviral... U need 2 b healthy since u are an h.i.v carrier... I just hope u won't boko 1 church and go 2 ur paradise 2 infect ur 77 virgins with the virus... Allahu akb.... I no complete am o
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Foxyhoxy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kirinwa:

The first lady is dead.Confirmed. Patient Jonathan is dead,I repeat the first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is dead.Over.
lmao, u funny die. U b winch??
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by bummyolu(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
The man of God have spoken!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by bambuzz88: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
WHY IS IT THAT THIS MAN FORESEE MORE OF THE EVIL NEWS MORE THAN THE GOOD NEWS,(IF THERE IS ANY GOOD NEWS HE HAS EVER BROADCASTED,I DOUBT)COULD IT BE THAT HE SPENDS TIME MORE IN THE EVIL REALM MORE THAN THE GOOD ONE,He own no pass winch,papa kill mama, oganje marry mami water, nd al that digusting news,HONESTLY BY THE LAW HE SHOULD BE CHARGE FOR RELIGIOUS TERRORISM AND UNPATRIOTIC ATTITUDE,WHAT MORE COULD BE OBVIOUS
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by searay(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
Father, in the name of Jesus, mayaraboromaratatatatatamesharaitamayakoricametatata, lingramalintomesoturimeyecasariah. Amen.
Prophesy averted, The first lady can't die.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by luluosas(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kenyanstar: this tb joshua guy is a pain in the neck. it is absurd that this purported "man of god" only finds comfort in bad news. he is always issues controversial statements and never makes an effort to prevent or stop this calamities he see's. what an un-godly way to go on about his prophecies. it defeats common sense that he always has to be the one who ends up bragging that he knew that someone was going to die. this is pure mental lunacy and acute psyicologic disorder. it is a medical condition that such patients find comfort in other peoples moment of weaknes to get an advantage over their emotions. he must be suffering from anti social personality disorder.
What is your problem here? Are you normal?
If Sahara Reporters publish their news, you will accuse them. Now, T.B. Joshua is asking you to 'pray', you still say bad news. You no get ni?
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
bambuzz88: WHY IS IT THAT THIS MAN FORESEE MORE OF THE EVIL NEWS MORE THAN THE GOOD NEWS,COULD IT BE THAT HE SPENDS TIME MORE IN THE EVIL REALM MORE THAN THE GOOD ONE,HONESTLY BY THE LAW HE SHOULD BE CHARGE FOR RELIGIOUS TERRORISM AND UNPATRIOTIC ATTITUDE,WHAT MORE COULD BE OBVIOUS

He does prophecy good things. It doesn't make it to NL though cos we all know bad news is attention grabbing and sells more. The pastor himself will tell you that he does not hv to say some good things that was revealed to him as it will happen. Bad prophesies are told as a way of warning, so we can try to change the bad that is about to come. He can't do it alone, he needs the prayers and joined faith of Nigerians to change the bad that is about to come. Try watching emmanueltv and u would see a large amount of good, prosperous prophesies especially to members during prayer time. If u're going to talk trash, do some research, visit d church, watch d church services and then make conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by flexyonline: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
I can actually list a thousand things that could happen for Nigeria's flag to fly at half mast. However, I believe Joshua's propohecy is specific and as such cannot be all the thousand things at once. If the president, VP, Senate President, House of Reps etc die, flags will fly at half mast. If their wives die, same thing. Ministers nko? First class traditional rulers nko? So which one are we talking about exactly?
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Valto(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
hmm...TB joshua (fake prophet)followers full this thread....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
Valto: hmm...TB joshua (fake prophet)followers full this thread....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
God revealed to you that he is fake rit?? olodo!
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by andyanders: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
wesley80: Watched the evening service and one of the "wise men" delivered a message from Prophet TB Joshua towards the end of the service asking the congregation to pray for Nigeria, and pray against anything that would cause her flag to be flown half mast adding that if it was God's will, then let it be done. Not sure he mentioned when it might happen but it sounded imminent to me.

Of course we've been here before; The Prophet says what he's seen and a legion of atheists, ignoramuses, demons and unadulterated morons queue up to make disparaging comments about his person and regale us with empty and foolish comments about how "religious folks" are the problem with Africa and how their empty mundane lives is the panacea to the problems of the world - Save it! All he's asked for is prayer for the nation which BTW is a debt we owe our nation and her leaders - nothing more.
This country has been through a lot lately and we do not need another national calamity of whatever scale.

What you said is the gospel truth and I watched the Sunday service program and heard when one of the wise men raised the subject

Only those who are spiritually blinded that speak bad about the anointed man of God, prophet T.B.Joshua, but who knows that he was sent by God, acknowledge that hence Prophet T.B.Joshua has spoken, it will come to pass and we need to follow his instruction to pray for our nation.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by otokx(m): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kakability: If patience dies. I will always take the prophesies of Tb Joshua serious.

Her death will be of no benefit to us so let her live.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by hannydarl(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
If paticie is sick then its prayer prayer prayer. If I pray for her, and she gets well will she start treating Nigerians right? I wish I can talk to that woman face to face sha. Pat, pat, pat! I will pray for your recovery, get in touch with me asap when you return homr or else, I won't pray later o.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by bedford101(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kirinwa:

The first lady is dead.Confirmed. Patient Jonathan is dead,I repeat the first lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is dead.Over.
COPY..COPY. OVER
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by bedford101(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
flexyonline: I can actually list a thousand things that could happen for Nigeria's flag to fly at half mast. However, I believe Joshua's propohecy is specific and as such cannot be all the thousand things at once. If the president, VP, Senate President, House of Reps etc die, flags will fly at half mast. If their wives die, same thing. Ministers nko? First class traditional rulers nko? So which one are we talking about exactly?

tHE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS HIGHLIGHTED IN BOLD
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Heeyhun(f): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
''Jugde not so ye will not be judged'' whether the prophesy is fabricated or not, don't we all think Nigeria deserves just two minutes of our time to pray for her? Believe me, if Nigeria is going to change for good, we have to start by being humble enough to go back to God...and to those 'prophesying' or rather 'wishing' the First lady dead, you are none worse than a fake prophet... God save us!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by BabaOlowo: 12:11am On Sep 25, 2012
Patience Jonathan, shall not die but live to see her children children children. Anybody who wants to fly Nigerian Flag half-mast, should buy one at Yaba Market and fly it even quatre-mast. It shall be well with our first lady.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 25, 2012
passionate88: mosque mosquito... Take obi... Go take anti-retroviral... U need 2 b healthy since u are an h.i.v carrier... I just hope u won't boko 1 church and go 2 ur paradise 2 infect ur 77 virgins with the virus... Allahu akb.... I no complete am o
Jehovah nuisance, Jehovah highrey, El Shalldie.... passionate, na so u love me reach?
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by passionate88: 12:43am On Sep 25, 2012
musKeeto:
Jehovah nuisance, Jehovah highrey, El Shalldie.... passionate, na so u love me reach?
no near me o... Muskeeto coil dey.. Allahu akbomb
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 25, 2012
passionate88: no near me o... Muskeeto coil dey.. Allahu akbomb
Like, for real, you think I'm Muslim? I'm lmao here...
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by temiflex01(m): 2:01am On Sep 25, 2012
sapien: Religion,the opium of the masses.SMH!TBJ knows that Nigerians are gullible and would swallow every hook,line and sinker.A prophet of doom at his best!
make God judge u...
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by donel2012: 4:51am On Sep 25, 2012
PROPHET TB JOSHUA IS A MAN OF GOD,OUR DADDY MAY THE GOOD LORD KEEP ON TO PROTECT YOU,THE WISE MEN AND THE GREAT MINISTRY.WHICH THE LORD MOST HIGH HAS GIVING YOU TILL THE END AMEN.I LOVE YOU ALL MY PROPHET

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by manosteel(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2012
wisely presented. There is nothing wrong for one to pray for his Nation. So it's either you join in praying or you just keep your mouth shut and walk away.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by passionate88: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2012
musKeeto:
Like, for real, you think I'm Muslim? I'm lmao here...
you better laff it out..
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by ignis: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2012
Kakability: If patience dies. I will always take the prophesies of Tb Joshua serious.
Abeg..... TB Joshua did not say that patience will die. I wonder where you get your info from.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by admajorem: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2012
I undastand, d so-called prophet dont read d Holy Bible likewiz, his followers. Is he parading himself as a prophet of doom? Is dat how a good shepherd should pasture his sheep? Is dis not a way 2 instil fear in people just 2 get them caged? There has neva being a problem without solution! Why is he creating a problem without a solution? When God infom Moses dat He will destroy d Children of Isreal and create anoda generation tru him (Moses), moses cried and beg God not 2 destroy dem. So, if it was d so called profet,he would trade nigeria 4 his pleasur. Am beginin 2 see dis man as one of Nigeria problem. If God reveal smtin 2 u, its a personal burden wc means u can affect a change. He is a prophet dat dosnt pray, he dost read d scripture. Dats not a xtics of d prophet of d most High God. Profet of doom is d best description. Yes. Doom always comes from hell not from God. Christ says he has come to destroy what d devil has done. Why is dis man envangelizing wat d devil will do? Am behind trut. If any evilbefal dis nation again tru dis man's prophesy, he wil hav to asnwer for dat.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by olawaletaiwo(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2012
OWo epo
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by eagle999: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
I beleive that most sensible nigerians that study the way things are in this country dont need a prophet or pastor to tell us bladerdash. if our flag is flown at half mast it means someone important in govt is going to kaput.we all know that our first lady is seriously ill, despite all the secrecy involved from the presidency. All the killings in the name of Religion, Robbery, Kidnapping etc, going on in this country over the last few years is enough for the flag to be flown half way anyway.
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by Femmymata2(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nairaland peeps too funny.i laugh till water commot for my eye, The fun here is unrivalled. But i strongly agree that the Nigerian flag should always be flown at half-mast with everyday events happening for nigeria. NAIRALAND is where to be, sorry oo prophet tb
Re: TB Joshua - Pray Nigeria's Flag Doesn't Fly At Half-mast by HAAYFAR: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2012
May †ђξ ‎​Ǧ̩̥Q̶̲̥̅̊Q̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ lord deliver us nigerians frm evil portent,becos it was stated ¶ή both quaran ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ bible tht 'Allah says everything he created are ‎​☺ƒ ‎​Ǧ̩̥Q̶̲̥̅̊Q̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊,if any ‎​☺ƒ ‎​Ɣø̲̣U sees or witness bad things ‎​Ɣø̲̣U uld search amongst yourselves'were are we ‎​№ω going.TBJ ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing but ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅§ nothing but A̶̲̥̅̊ miscreant who has †ђξ habit ‎​☺ƒ Nothing Ventured ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Nothing gained!
sapien: Religion,the opium of the masses.SMH!TBJ knows that Nigerians are gullible and would swallow every hook,line and sinker.A prophet of doom at his best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / Primate Ayodele Speaks About Edo, Ondo, Ghana And American Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.