Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Iran Builds New Liko Drone - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Builds New Liko Drone (17077 Views)

Iran Captures Intruding US Drone Over Persian Gulf Waters / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone / Israel Shoots Down Unidentified Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by EdwinB1(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2012
YemiAdisa:

Thanks for the info...but could you provide any reference please? I like to learn and I will love to update my little knowledge!

As you have rightly said, Zionism is a movement but not only to create land for Israelites as you claimed but also to dominate the world politically and economically; and one of their weapons is WAR! This is why people like the Iranian president is telling world to unite against Zionism.
amedinijad is a known talkaltive,....if u can remember the arabs countries that comprises egypt,jordan,syria palestanians attacked the israelis, israel were not the ones that start the war in middle east but the arabs, the attacks were supported by their neighbors the arabs,.. The attack on israel was'nt just ones..
This made the jewish nation to be suspecious of its arab nation including iran.........and i want to ask you a question, why is it only the arab and the persian nation feel treatened of israel, why not other mediterenean neighbours such s turkey, greece or cyprus feel treatened. THE ARABS AND IRAN HAVE A MOTIVE AND THEIR MOTIVE IS WIP OUT ISRAEL
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by malele(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2012
Danka7777:

lol. You have a sense of humor. Post one Nigerian invented weapon!

Hahahahah . U don forget corruption
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by YemiAdisa(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2012
malele: People talk world war 3, who will fight with irAn?
Beacause iran wants to control the middle east with its nuclear weapon it wants to bulid, and most countries there don't want that.
China can't fight with iran, dey have issues with japan, and china na japan wife since years.

Russia can't defeat a force of USA, britain, france, germany,canada,japan, georgia.

All the stuff you spitting up there don't make sense...does it?
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Ozonna(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Guys, Israel are not afraid of attacking Iran neither are US scared of doing so. The only problem is that US (and its citizens) are tired of fighting another war.

Also, Iran has threatened to block the Straight of Homuz(tamuz not so sure of the name). This will lead to severe oil shortage (Nigeria should be praying for this war grin) and this is exactly what US and the west are trying to avoid.

Israel have the capacity to wage a successful war against Iran. They've been preparing for decades of how to defende themselves against all out Arabian invasion (Persian included) and Iran knows this thats why they always threaten to block the sea route.

We also forget that Israel manufacture their own Unmanned drones and even sell them to the now powerful Turkey.

As we praise the Iranian scientists for this feat, lets not lose sight of the fact that Israelis have their own scientists as well who have achieved more in world science and technology than the Iranians.

Also lets not compare Nigeria to Iran as this is not the topic of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
malele:
Now u are talking, they have improved quit well, but not well enough to threaten USA broda.
Guy that country USA tight for military.
Which country knows there was anything like stealth helicopter till dey unravel it.

Didn't I just told you that Iran downed/captured their stealth radar-avoidable drone few months ago? No Nation has been able to do this besides Iran. After they captured it, China and including Russia had to beg Iran to give them access to the drone and knowledge on how they captured it. Proof below...I work with facts

[flash=400,425]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PfEsTekCmk''[/flash]
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by IleIfe2(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Danka7777:

Again, you are comparing Apples with Oranges. Saddam as with Iraq never manufactured any technology or weapon. What they had were sourced from the U.S; so the U.S prior to attacking them pretty much knew how to deal with them...their technology. To the contrarily, Iran manufactures its technology, yes homegrown, and has gone through massive technology overhaul in the past 20 years. They are persians and not arabs like saddam and Gaddafi.

The only barging chip Iran has, is to flood the straits of hormuz with mines, which is a major transit route and threaten to damage Israeli infrastructures via hezbollah. I'm also not arguing, they are not self sufficient in small arms, tanks, short range missiles. Iran does not stand a chance if any war breaks out. The consequence of war with Iran will be poorer neighbours (no export), free oil and iranians killing each other. So stop spreading your foolish propaganda here. BTW i'm holding on to my peace, i know it's something you muslims don't understand.
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by malele(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
Danka7777:

You still believe in the credibility of the UN? Didn't the UN authorize the fraudulent non-fly zone in Libya that gave NATO will to bomb Libya to stone age.

Gaddafi wanted to kill everybody in bengazi.
If no be that no fly zone population for no dey bengazi. And mind you don't forget what gaddafi said before the invasion. That's the same thing iran is doing now. Bring out new weapons dey never test for combat.
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ozonna: Guys, Israel are not afraid of attacking Iran neither are US scared of doing so. The only problem is that US (and its citizens) are tired of fighting another war.

Also, Iran has threatened to block the Straight of Homuz(tamuz not so sure of the name). This will lead to severe oil shortage (Nigeria should be praying for this war grin) and this is exactly what US and the west are trying to avoid.

Israel have the capacity to wage a successful war against Iran. They've been preparing for decades of how to defende themselves against all out Arabian invasion (Persian included) and Iran knows this thats why they always threaten to block the sea route.

We also forget that Israel manufacture their own Unmanned drones and even sell them to the now powerful Turkey.

As we praise the Iranian scientists for this feat, lets not lose sight of the fact that Israelis have their own scientists as well who have achieved more in world science and technology than the Iranians.

Israel will NEVER attack Iran by itself, that's suicidal... Israel knows this, and all the top Israeli Chiefs have said it...

We all know what Hezbollah did to Israel in 2006 - and that's just a militant group...

Don't ever compare Israel to Iran... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by IleIfe2(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ozonna: Guys, Israel are not afraid of attacking Iran neither are US scared of doing so. The only problem is that US (and its citizens) are tired of fighting another war.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by YemiAdisa(m): 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
EdwinB1: amedinijad is a known talkaltive,....if u can remember the arabs countries that comprises egypt,jordan,syria palestanians attacked the israelis, israel were not the ones that start the war in middle east but the arabs, the attacks were supported by their neighbors the arabs,.. The attack on israel was'nt just ones..
This made the jewish nation to be suspecious of its arab nation including iran.........and i want to ask you a question, why is it only the arab and the persian nation feel treatened of israel, why not other mediterenean neighbours such s turkey, greece or cyprus feel treatened. THE ARABS AND IRAN HAVE A MOTIVE AND THEIR MOTIVE IS WIP OUT ISRAEL

That's just your own thinking I guess!!!
Iran has never attacked or invaded any country since they drove British and America imperialism out of their country.
Iran is generally known as a peaceful nation with no problems with her neighbours. But unlike your so-called Israel, they have invaded all their neighbouring countries.

Please go and read more books and stop assuming or making up things you no nothing about. And please stop referring to Iran as an Arab country. The fact that they are Muslims doesn't mean they are Arabs. If Israel can have WMD, what's stopping others having it as well?

1 Like

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Ozonna(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
malele: People talk world war 3, who will fight with irAn?
[b]Beacause iran wants to control the middle east with its nuclear weapon it wants to bulid, and most countries there don't want that.
[/b]China can't fight with iran, dey have issues with japan, and china na japan wife since years.

Russia can't defeat a force of USA, britain, france, germany,canada,japan, georgia.

Simple!!!

Moderate arab nations like Saudi,UAE,Qatar,Bahrain,etc do not want Iran to possess nuclear weapon because they know that a nuclear Iran may not just want to wipeout Israel but also overthrow and control governments of middle east nations.
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ile-Ife:

The only barging chip Iran has, is to flood the straits of hormuz with mines, which is a major transit route and threaten to damage Israeli infrastructures via hezbollah. I'm also not arguing, they are not self sufficient in small arms, tanks, short range missiles. Iran does not stand a chance if any war breaks out. The consequence of war with Iran will be poorer neighbours (no export), free oil and iranians killing each other. So stop spreading your foolish propaganda here. BTW i'm holding on to my peace, i know it's something you muslims don't understand.

Why do people have an immeasurable of amount of nescience in understanding simple educational-driven thread? Who is spreading propaganda? Don't you notice I link and cite my sources for every link that I post on here. Do you know what citation mean? Do you know the definition of propaganda? Why are people so invariably nescient. I am not a supporter of Iran nor do I support their ideology. For your information, I more pro US and Israel. I just state facts as they are and that's it. And admire Iran for their taste for knowledge and inventions, that's what this thread is about. Pls, hold your peace remain quiet.

1 Like

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by malele(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
justwise:

Let me take it that you are just telling porkies, if you really work for US defense firm and you are here promoting Iranian defense technology then you will be kissing your job goodbye in no distant future if this post is read by 'hawk eyes'

You work in lockheed and a nigerian is telling you what ur raptor f22. And f 35 fighter can do.
Nawah ooo. Meant for danak 777
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by justwise(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
malele:

You work in lockheed and a nigerian is telling you what ur raptor f22. And f 35 fighter can do.
Nawah ooo

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ozonna, this is for you from Israeli newspaper..

Ex-IDF chief: Israel can't handle nuclear Iran alone

While endorsing international efforts to pressure Tehran into curbing sensitive nuclear technologies, Israel has hinted it could resort to force. But some analysts say Israeli jets would be stymied by the distance to Iran and by its defenses.

"We are taking upon ourselves a task that is bigger than us" Halutz, who stepped down in 2007, said when asked about Israeli leaders' vows to "take care" of the perceived threat.

"I think that the State of Israel should not take it upon itself to be the flag-bearer of the entire Western world in the face of the Iranian threat," Halutz, a former air force commander, told Channel Two.

"I'm not some passer-by ... I've filled a few positions that give me a different level of information to the average person," he said without elaborating.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/ex-idf-chief-israel-can-t-handle-nuclear-iran-alone-1.263262

^^^^Read the bolded parts.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

Israel will NEVER attack Iran by itself, that's suicidal... Israel knows this, and all the top Israeli Chiefs have said it...

We all know what Hezbollah did to Israel in 2006 - and that's just a militant group...

Shymexx has an extensive knowledge on world geopolitical affairs. Always on pointsmiley
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by IleIfe2(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

You're a fake Yoruba man, I'm the real Yoruba man because Yoruba is synonymous with critical thinking - and that's something you lack!!! grin

IF Israel and USA were all that, how come they have been sabre-rattling for more than 30 years, yet none of them is brave enough to attack Iran?? Isael can't match Iran in anything - from intellectuals, to military might - FACT...

Israel is SCARED of Iran just like most Western countries... undecided

PS: Don't talk down on other countries when your country can't even build the smallest working missile system.. undecided

grin grin grin grin and look at the original Yoruba man trying to spread pro Iranian propaganda on NL. to get who's sympathy? Oponu. Nigeria does not deserve to build any sophisticated modern weapon. Iran is a rouge nation, the first to invade a foreign embassy, which has become a norm in the islamic world now. if the bombs start landing you can go and fight for them. ode, Abirun lasan.
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Ozonna(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

What did Hezbollah do to Israel? Firing Iranian made Katusha rockets and hiding behind innocent civilians? COWARDICE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Mossads are deep inside Iranian territories killing their nuclear scientist and also releasing computer viruses on their system and you're saying Israel shouldn't be compared to Iran?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by EdwinB1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
YemiAdisa:

That's just your own thinking I guess!!!
Iran has never attacked or invaded any country since they drove British and America imperialism out of their country.
Iran is generally known as a peaceful nation with no problems with her neighbours. But unlike your so-called Israel, they have invaded all their neighbouring countries.

Please go and read more books and stop assuming or making up things you no nothing about. And please stop referring to Iran as an Arab country. The fact that they are Muslims doesn't mean they are Arabs. If Israel can have WMD, what's stopping others having it as well?
i never said iran is a muslim country..there is difference b/w persian and arab.....and iran never drove the british out, they left the way they left nigeria......AND MOREVER ISRAEL NEVER INVADED ANY COUNTRY, APART FROM OCCUPYING SOUTHERN LEBANON WHICH WAS USED BY THE PALESTINE LIBERATION FRONT (PLO) TO LUNCH ATTACKS ON NORTHERN ISRAEL....AND NOTE THIS: ISRAEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONTHE DEFENSIVE AND YET THEY WON THEIR WARS

2 Likes

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by IleIfe2(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Danka7777:

Why do people have an immeasurable of amount of nescience in understanding simple educational-driven thread? Who is spreading propaganda? Don't you notice I link and cite my sources for every link that I post on here. Do you know what citation mean? Do you know the definition of propaganda? Why are people so invariably nescient. I am not a supporter of Iran nor do I support their ideology. For your information, I more pro US and Israel. I just state facts as they are and that's it. And admire Iran for their taste for knowledge and inventions, that's what this thread is about. Pls, hold your peace remain quiet.

grin grin grin You are not pro iran but you are so happy about a 100 km in 3 hours toy.

1 Like

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by jude33084(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
heynew: IRAN will surely know it ability after Nov. US election, can't wait

Is US goiing Ť☺ attack Iran? wink
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by malele(m): 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
YemiAdisa:

All the stuff you spitting up there don't make sense...does it?

Ok, let's call a spade a spade.
What makes sense to you ?
That iran will defeat america.
Broda am not an american, but leave those people no country can defect those guys.
I know about wars starting from world war one.
Russia u people think can defeat ameria, will only hurt america but can never defect the USA.
Check ur histories.
That heat that was carried out in parkistain against osama bin laden, how many country can do that.
Britain tried doing that in nigeria and ended up killing the whole hostages including an italian hostage.
let's give it to them.
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
YemiAdisa:

What a silly comment!
Yeah, you meant like the ones they used in Ile-Ife and Modakeke war?

Ode
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ile-Ife:

grin grin grin grin and look at the original Yoruba man trying to spread pro Iranian propaganda on NL. to get who's sympathy? Oponu. Nigeria does not deserve to build any sophisticated modern weapon. Iran is a rouge nation, the first to invade a foreign embassy, which has become a norm in the islamic world now. if the bombs start landing you can go and fight for them. ode, Abirun lasan.

Iran is a rogue nation, yet those who engineered regime change in Iran in 1953 are sane nations, no??

Iran is a rogue nation, yet it's part of NPT(Non-Proliferation Treaty) and it has no nuke... However, Israel has about 100 mukes, and it's not a signatory to NPT...

Tell me who looks stupid and unintelligent now?? undecided undecided

Iran has a right to defend itself, just as every independent country on this planet...

Humanity >>> Indoctrination... Pro-humanity for life!!

You're a simpleton!!

4 Likes

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by dmitroika(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
Danka7777:

Israel gets most of its technology and weapons from the U.S. However, Iran builds its own technology and weapons at home. Have you asked yourself, why 7 Iranian scientists have been murdered in the last few years in Iran by foreign agents who are afraid of their inventions?

I disagree to agree with you sir. Israel doesn't get most of its technology from U.S but instead the jews are the ones that build the united states military technology. They dominate every organisation in the u.s.. Be it the pentagon,united states congress, fed reserve, even manufaturing industries like GM. Mores reasons why they've been facing oppresions by their hosts such as the nazis, its simply because they always prove to be the best in whatever they do thereby taking up all the jobs and leaving virtualy 'none' for the citizens of their host countries. Talking about why the u.s and its allies terminates iranian scientists, well the answer is simple, its because they wanna slow the rate of iran's nuclear weponization.. Nothing special about their scientists.. Google 'how to make nuclear weapons' and you'll see the details on thousands of websites. Its something any nuclear scientist can do if they have the resources. Lastly, i thinks iran is nowhere close to israel in terms of millitary technology and intelligence, i suggest you read about the 6-day war on google.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ozonna:
What did Hezbollah do to Israel? Firing Iranian made Katusha rockets and hiding behind innocent civilians? COWARDICE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Mossads are deep inside Iranian territories killing their nuclear scientist and also releasing computer viruses on their system and you're saying Israel shouldn't be compared to Iran?

Hezbollah militants were in Southern Lebanon throughout the duration of the war.. However, cowardly Israel had to attack Northern Lebanon to hide its defeat - and still peddled the lies and deceit in the Western controlled media...

They killed Iranian scientists but has that stopped Iran?? - just pray they don't attack Iran because they would trigger a lot of things...The war is going to go beyond ME, it'll spread like wildfire through the world...

Iranian intelligence is one of the best in the world and no continent will be safe if they unleash them on the world...

I don't want to fight in a war that has nothing to do with me, but best believe an attack on Iran may lead to another world war...
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by jude33084(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
gbadexy:
Well said. Third world war isn't something one should wish for because this would be fought along religious line and religious wars tend to be brutal because the fighters have no regard for their lives and need no motivation to fight. So many volunteers and even open challenge of america by china would become inevitable should it happen.
China is america's major threat but the great nation doesn't seem to notice and they are just weaving webs of destruction around themselves making unnecessary enemies.

Threat as in military power or Economic power? Japan have China in their pocket cool

Go ΆŋԂ read about τhe disputed island Ŧħåϯ ♍☺re than 5 countries are fighting for. Presently Japan is sitting Őᵑ it ΆŋԂ Chinese citizens are just ranting undecided IF it where Ť☺ be Philiphines or Thailand Ɣ☺Ʊ will see them with their Chinesewarships ΆŋԂ dwarf soldiers lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by malele(m): 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
jude33084:

Threat as in military power or Economic power? Japan have China in their pocket cool

Go ΆŋԂ read about τhe disputed island Ŧħåϯ ♍☺re than 5 countries are fighting for. Presently Japan is sitting Őᵑ it ΆŋԂ Chinese citizens are just ranting undecided IF it where Ť☺ be Philiphines or Thailand Ɣ☺Ʊ will see them with their Chinesewarships ΆŋԂ dwarf soldiers lol cheesy
Bro thanks for that reply.
jude33084, japan is the only country that's has defeated russia, china is no match for japan.
Don't use because of there population and technology that does not last and compare them to japan pls.

1 Like

Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
Danka7777:

Not really. I always verify their news with cctv and RT, most of the times, its 99.999999% accurate.

Nice posts from u Danka. Some ppl are bound to say rubbish... My TV is always glued to either PressTV, CCTV, RT or RTD. All we pray for is that they all come to a truce but not by war. Are they saying USA and Isreal are not going into nuclear war research? We should not bobo ourselves jare...

it is well.
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by jude33084(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

Hezbollah militants were in Southern Lebanon throughout the duration of the war.. However, cowardly Israel had to attack Northern Lebanon to hide its defeat - and still peddled the lies and deceit in the Western controlled media...

They killed Iranian scientists but has that stopped Iran?? - just pray they don't attack Iran because they would trigger a lot of things...The war is going to go beyond ME, it'll spread like wildfire through the world...

Iranian intelligence is one of the best in the world and no continent will be safe if they unleash them on the world...

I don't want to fight in a war that has nothing to do with me, but best believe an attack on Iran may lead to another world war...

For τhe past Ten years Iranian scientist have been building weapons capable of reaching Isreal. Any Weapon they manufacture they always use Israel as ∂ measuremnt for great distance ΆŋԂ Ɣ☺Ʊ expect τhe Isrealite Ť☺ keep quiet? Τhe level of innovation Iran have now, Isreal had it 20yrs ago. Recently some τhe cyber war came up ΆŋԂ some Iranian ΆŋԂ Paskistanist hackers wanted Ť☺ use it against τhe Isrealites ßŮϯ they met ∂ brick wall(ΆŋԂ struck back)

UAV technology is for τhe Jews, they developed it for NASA bfore τhe US military started using it. ßŮϯ in τhe mid 1940's(during τhe 2nd world war) US reported ∂ craft(USSR) Ŧħåϯ flew over τhe atlantic without ∂ pilot undecided B4 τhe Jews made it open Ť☺ τhe world.

Back Ť☺ politics; US or Isreal cannot attack Iran due Ť☺,... atleast not in τhis century unless τhey(Iranians) offends τhe Russian
ΆŋԂ not τhe Chinese cheesy
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by free2ryhme: 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dondbuzor: So this all they can manufacture? Inspite of these their threats!
Iran is destined to doom, mark my words.

bros you dey insult another country abi? which one Nigeria don do abi which one ya village fit produce... mstchew!!!!!!!!
Re: Iran Builds New Liko Drone by Compudoms(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
No nation can conquer Israel. Not Iran, not Iraq, not Libya, not Afghanistan, not Egypt, not France, not Saudi Arabia, not China, not Russia, not Germany, not Japan, not India, not Britain, not even the mighty USA. I dare say that the whole world powers forming an alliance cannot conquer Israel.
This is just God! Please read the bible stories about the people of Israel.
Check God's promises concerning Isaac and Ishmael
Anybody who believes in God should just accept the fact and move on.

ALSO,
do you have to support Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia or any Arab nation whatever they do just because you are a Moslem OR I support USA, Israel, Britain or any other Christian nation whatever they do, just because am a Christian?
The reason there is misunderstandings (which sometimes lead to war) is because the nations involved refuse to accept the level where God has placed them. They build weapons upon weapons hoping they will ensure Victory in the event of a major war. Where is Japan today, with its activities during past world wars, or China or Germany. Have people forgotten Hitler and how tough and promising he appeared, to deliver Germany? Wars will be fought no questions about that, and nations need to prepare for them hence wat we are seeing in Iran, Israel and others. Wars are also necessary for nations to know their levels and capabilities without being told. Ask Germany.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Libyans Will Regret What They Did To Ghadafi.! / West African Countries Shower President Ramaphosa With Honours & Titles On Tour / We Are Ready For 'negotiation' With Mali, Burkina Faso & Niger - ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.