Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,834 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? (12774 Views)

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2012
calabaman: When i was 5yrs of age, i went to bed after a house party after havin eaten without cleaning my mouth and woke up with a zillion cockroaches all over my face....Jeez i still have nightmares about that! Lol cockroaches all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Jeez!!!I was eating ewa goin when I saw this..I just threw up.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by megxo(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2012
all of the above>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dem too de disturb
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by calabaman(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2012
Julieccentric:

Jeez!!!I was eating ewa goin when I saw this..I just threw up.
lol... Sowi! Blame the OP for raising this topic
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2012
calabaman:
lol... Sowi! Blame the OP for raising this topic

No probs dear..
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by doublecross(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2012
God shouldnt have created Mosquito..............they know how to give one a bad night.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2012
feminine A: I can't stand rats as a matter of fact I run when I see them but I hate the way they poo on everything and anything. I can kill cockroaches but when they a lot especially the small ones they become a nuisance. Mosquitoes re terrible coz of malaria.

you got that right, i hate rats. I cant stand them, they destroy precious things. Although, cockroach are irritating, they are much easier to kill. The worst of all is mosquito. But i hate rat the most.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by ABsI1: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2012
Nairalanders and tamotiye-two of a kind
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by bknight: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Funny peeps around hia!

Btw there r So many rodents on nairaland...how do we rid NL of these pests running loose here. The Cockroach, The Mosquito and The Rat. Which do u hate most...I'm sure u knw them grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Intrepid1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
Worst pest: Winches from the village...
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Afrocatalyst: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
The best is to call a professional fumigator to do it for you once every 3months. If your home is well fumigated, you wouldn't see mosquitoes for the next 6months and I mean it. I don't mean those guys that carry knapsack along the road. There are professionals. As for rat and geckos and bedbugs, those are minor issues. We at Catalysts Cleaning services will give you the best as is done in UK. U can call us on 08073122596 for fumigation of your homes, workplace, churches and warehouses. Especially if you are around lagos.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Dteflondon1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
I hate all three,especially roaches and they hav a vry irritatin smell angry
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by hollas2jnr(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
I'd say its cockroaches, they are so hard to eliminate COMPLETELY, except you begin to steer away from wooden interiors totally. Rats and mosquitoes seem easier to control. *All of the above I detest though*
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by hollas2jnr(m): 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
D teflon don: I hate all three,especially roaches and they hav a vry irritatin smell angry
Lol... Plus the screechy sound their legs make while walking on hard surface sometimes; if u know what I mean!
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by dapo338(m): 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
You can eradicate all of the above by Fumigation..... mind u, get a gud company to do it for you... I suggest Honeycomb Cleaning Service... You can call 08033844577
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by 124mumsy: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2012
if no want any of those tins in ur hause just dey add them as ingredient to ur daily meal them go organise metting and live u in peace and they are very cheap to get utilise wat u have instead of complaining on nairaland, did u know fowl dey use condom so dat we can stop eating eggs human may una wiseup oh, all those tinz don dey shop beta fud so u can shop dem as well ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by LCASHMAN(m): 2:20am On Sep 26, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^What's worse than cockroaches?.......answer: flying cockroaches......the stuff of nightmares!
EXACTLY,U HEAR BERBERBER ON TOP UR BODY.GRUESOME FEELING.AAARRRGGGHHHH
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by desthan(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2012
i detest MOSQUITOES. . . . in fact i do not understand it purpose on Earth. . . . i can accomodate all the rats, wall geckos, spiders etc but Mosquitoes, na Die i Die.

I could be up chasing just one mosquito i see hovering around till daybreak for the fear of malaria!!! Chei these insect/pest/creatures scares the creep out of me, i swear!
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by PrettyCindy(f): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
Rats Rats Rats all the way cos they are more difficult to get rid of. The other two can be easily killed with insecticide spray but rats? difficult except u use rat gum which works by chance, also if you use rat poison, they may die in hidden places where it will be difficult to get to them till they start stinking. Worse is the horrible noise they make when you are trying to sleep! ugh!!! i hate them all.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by oneluvb55(f): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
nyaaaaa.... cockroach oooohhhhhh...... sooo annoyin!
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by spawnx: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
I remeber when there were complaints of a rat being in the house;they mentioned it'd make u scream like a girl. I actually freaked out when i saw its size. it was leaving chunky left over bones at corners in the house, being a big house it evaded capture for like 2 months. I had to get some "central nerve system" inhibiting chemicals from the fumigating dept at my work place and laced the whole house. Damn rat turned up dead the next day.

Proceeded to block any egress breached area in the house.

I hate RATS!
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Deedee49(f): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
The worst pest to have in a home is not listed above: MEN!!!!
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
ALL OF THE ABOVE! They are all equally annoying..
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by tpia5: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2012
"Baby cockroaches", you dont say.
Re: The Worst Pest To Find In Your Home : Rat, Mosquito, Or Cockroach? by acidtalk: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2012
Deedee49: The worst pest to have in a home is not listed above: MEN!!!!

Was this a mistake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Sound Slap From His Mother-In-Law! / Any Special Needs School In Nigeria / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.