Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,313 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? (3042 Views)

David Cameron: Britain Is A Christian Country That Must Remember Birth Of Christ / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
tpia@:

Majority of the christians migrated, duh.

Must everything be spelled out for you, even though you pretend you' re a smartass.

Lmao.... yeah they went evangelising... to the poor helpless souls in Africa...
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by tpia5: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
Duh for the twentieth time.

You people's ignorance is just too great to even attempt to address.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by plaetton: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Ironic

Samsung = South Korean

South Korea = atheistic counrty

Correction: Not entirely atheist.
Non-religious 46%, Buddhism, 23%, Christian 26%, other religion 1.7%
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
tpia@:

Sorry for your error.

I guess you meant to type north korea.

Unless you're prophesying for south korea?

Dumbazz, I was talking about south korea. About half are irreligious .
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
plaetton:

Correction: Not entirely atheist.
Non-religious 46%, Buddhism, 23%, Christian 26%, other religion 1.7%

Seriously? Did u really think that I was saying that they were all atheist or are u following tpias mistake dat I was talking about n. Korea?
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by plaetton: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Joagbaje: They seem to be getting secular over faith issue . But not for long. Nigeria is the capital for real Christianity in my opinion and God is sending men from Nigeria to nations of the world with the gospel and signs and wonders . The world will believe very soon

This is the biggest absurdity that I have ever heard.

let me tell you one of the things that always make laugh out loud.
I always see in the back pages of tabloids all these adverts for psychics, seers and fortune tellers.

Here is what a typical one would read like.

" Are you confused and frustrated about life, not making progress in life? Mr. or Mrs. XYZ, great psychic and medium all the[b] from Africa[/b], can solve your health, financial and relationship problems. Call now , and have your problems disappear".

I have my good laugh first, then I ask myself why would a great psychic and medium abandon all the poverty, wars, diseases, confusion and strife in Africa and come to the west to teach white people how to make progress in their lives?
Does anyone else ever ask that question?

The above comment is one such laughable absurdity.
If Nigeria is the capital of real christianity, then it is no wonder that Europeans are abandoning it.

Should we not be thoroughly ashamed that we use valuable time to obsess ourselves with the toxic wastes of other races and cultures?
Shame on us.

What Nigerian evangelicals are doing is simple. They are following, more like haunting, the Nigerians right into the diaspora, to ensure that they never escape the mental paralysis that is the hallmark of Nigerian christianity. That way, the diaspora Nigerians can remain zombified and never see the light of enlightenment which their new environments may offer.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by plaetton: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA ARE HEATHENS. WHAT ABOUT THEM ?

But they have everything that a religious Nigerian craves for: prosperity.
Not so.
Maybe Nigerians should consider a wholesale change of Religion and become heathens.

The yahweh/Jesus formula for prosperity is just not working.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by plaetton: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Seriously? Did u really think that I was saying that they were all atheist or are u following tpias mistake dat I was talking about n. Korea?

I just wanted to point it out to you for correction before any of these jahweh heads use that to insult you.
Just watching your back. cool
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
plaetton:
What Nigerian evangelicals are doing is simple. They are following, more like haunting, the Nigerians right into the diaspora, to ensure that they never escape the mental paralysis that is the hallmark of Nigerian christianity. That way, the diaspora Nigerians can remain zombified and never see the light of enlightenment which their new environments may offer.

That's what simpletons like Joagbaje and the flock will never understand. All these nigerian churches are not doing anything but servicing the religious needs of Nigerian Immigrants.Most religious organizations here are segregated, so Nigerians worship with nigerians, koreans with koreans etc.
These preachers are not exporting any gospel to anyone. who needs religious idiocy from Nigeria when they have a substantial amount of charlatans already servicing them?
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by EvilBrain1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
CrazyMan:
Can you compare the kind of technology, the level of wickedness, the magnitude of bloodshed the high rate of natural disasters we're experiencing today to what we had in the old days? sad

This is almost entirely rubbish. Technology has definitely advanced greatly, but "wickedness" and bloodshed have dropped dramatically. Maybe you should go and read up on the wars of Tamerlane the great and Genghis Khan before you start talking about wickedness and bloodshed. And I don't know where you are getting this idea that natural disasters are more common now because they aren't. If anything, they occur with more or less the same frequency but are now much more survivable due to improved technology, better healthcare and international cooperation, none of which existed in the "old days".

We are living in the greatest period of peace and prosperity that humanity has ever known. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by AtheistD(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2012
Evil Brain:

This is almost entirely rubbish. Technology has definitely advanced greatly, but "wickedness" and bloodshed have dropped dramatically. Maybe you should go and read up on the wars of Tamerlane the great and Genghis Khan before you start talking about wickedness and bloodshed. And I don't know where you are getting this idea that natural disasters are more common now because they aren't. If anything, they occur with more or less the same frequency but are now much more survivable due to improved technology, better healthcare and international cooperation, none of which existed in the "old days".

We are living in the greatest period of peace and prosperity that humanity has ever known. Stop fooling yourself.

What about the Pax Britannia? Wasn't that a peaceful period too?
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by EvilBrain1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
Atheist:-D:

What about the Pax Britannia? Wasn't that a peaceful period too?

The pax Britannica was peaceful, but there was much less prosperity back then. Poverty rates were relatively high, even in. England.

And then there was the diseases. People, especially children, were dying like flies from things like Scarlet Fever and Tuberculosis which are now totally curable. Worldwide, maternal and infant mortality rates were at north-east Nigeria levels or higher. Polio was everywhere.

You may enjoy reading about olden days Britain but, trust me, you wouldn't want to live there.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
plaetton:

But they have everything that a religious Nigerian craves for: prosperity.
Not so.
Maybe Nigerians should consider a wholesale change of Religion and become heathens.

The yahweh/Jesus formula for prosperity is just not working.
being a heathen is a lineage. you cant convert to heathenism. you are born into it

1 Like

Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by AtheistD(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
Evil Brain:

The pax Britannica was peaceful, but there was much less prosperity back then. Poverty rates were relatively high, even in. England.

And then there was the diseases. People, especially children, were dying like flies from things like Scarlet Fever and Tuberculosis which are now totally curable. Worldwide, maternal and infant mortality rates were at north-east Nigeria levels or higher. Polio was everywhere.

You may enjoy reading about olden days Britain but, trust me, you wouldn't want to live there.

Sure. We do enjoy better standards of living today but we are constantly brought to the edge of oblivion with world politics... remember the 60s-80s... no we are going in the same direction with Iran and nukes.

At least during the Pax Britannica the threat of war was greatly reduced after the Napoleonic wars.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by EvilBrain1(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Sure. We do enjoy better standards of living today but we are constantly brought to the edge of oblivion with world politics... remember the 60s-80s... no we are going in the same direction with Iran and nukes.

At least during the Pax Britannica the threat of war was greatly reduced after the Napoleonic wars.

The cold war is another good example of how we a re better off today. Back then, if you had 2 equally matched foes, both of whom thought they could defeat the other, war would have been inevitable. They would basically have looked for even the tiniest reason to go to war.

Today, international diplomacy has made wars far less common than they used to be. If not for it, we would be at war with Cameroun over Bakassi. We might even have annexed Benin republic and Togo for no other reason than that it would be easy and we can get away with it.

Say what you will about the cold war, but the fact is that nobody died during it. That nuclear weapons have only been used in one war is an amazing fact that could not have occurred in any other century.

I haven't said much about Iran's alleged nukes because I believe that is a non-issue that is being largely driven by the media and extremists on both sides. If the two countries ever start doing more than just insulting each other, then we'll talk.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
Evil Brain:

The cold war is another good example of how we a re better off today. Back then, if you had 2 equally matched foes, both of whom thought they could defeat the other, war would have been inevitable. They would basically have looked for even the tiniest reason to go to war.

Today, international diplomacy has made wars far less common than they used to be. If not for it, we would be at war with Cameroun over Bakassi. We might even have annexed Benin republic and Togo for no other reason than that it would be easy and we can get away with it.

Say what you will about the cold war, but the fact is that nobody died during it. That nuclear weapons have only been used in one war is an amazing fact that could not have occurred in any other century.

I haven't said much about Iran's alleged nukes because I believe that is a non-issue that is being largely driven by the media and extremists on both sides. If the two countries ever start doing more than just insulting each other, then we'll talk.

This whole deception that looks like peace to y'all will eventually lead us to world Government; the devil is just too crafty for you guys to understand with your logics unless you have the spirit of Yahweh in you. Only Yahweh can open your eyes to see the devil's manipulations.

Gradually, your rights & freedom would be taken away, that's when you will understand that there isn't peace & that the world has come to an end. It's all biblical; prophecies are being fulfilled everyday!! Better shine your eyes & ask for God's wisdom instead of using your logics to prove that the world is getting better, It isn't!

Peace

1 Like

Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
seriallink:

This whole deception that looks like peace to y'all will eventually lead us to world Government; the devil is just too crafty for you guys to understand with your logics unless you have the spirit of Yahweh in you. Only Yahweh can open your eyes to see the devil's manipulations.

Gradually, your rights & freedom would be taken away, that's when you will understand that there isn't peace & that the world has come to an end. It's all biblical; prophecies are being fulfilled everyday!! Better shine your eyes & ask for God's wisdom instead of using your logics to prove that the world is getting better, It isn't!

Peace

I really fear people like you. You just want the world to burn. Western nations like Sweden and Austria show us that a country without god can be peaceful and advanced and law-abiding. However, you want to deny their peaceful nature and call it "devils deception".

You can go to hell with yor nonsense rapture, gloom and doom. The rest of us thinking people want to live and raise our families in peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by AtheistD(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Evil Brain:

You do have a point about international organisations like the UN, Nato etc managing to avert wars in most places but we could say that a WW1 style scenario (large blocks of countries allied and opposing each other with a great deal of armaments) is already looking likely.

Also bear in mind the cold war had these series of wars as a sideshow:

Korean war
Vetnam war
Afghanistan
Numerous wars for independence supported by both sides in Africa and South America, Yom Kippur war etc.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
seriallink:

Peace
I ENDORSE THIS POST.

1 THESSALONIANS 5 VS 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Like

Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: I ENDORSE THIS POST.

1 THESSALONIANS 5 VS 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Keep endorsing nonsense.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I really fear people like you. You just want the world to burn. Western nations like Sweden and Austria show us that a country without god can be peaceful and advanced and law-abiding. However, you want to deny their peaceful nature and call it "devils deception".

You can go to hell with yor nonsense rapture, gloom and doom. The rest of us thinking people want to live and raise our families in peace.
THERE YOU GO ACTING LIKE A LIL BIATCH. MOMMY THAT BOY HAS A BIGGER TOY, I WANT IT 'WAAAAA' WAAAA' WAAAAAA' . YOU KNOW LOGICBOY YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN TO TAKE YOUR LICKS LIKE A MAN. THATS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO ACCEPT YOUR LICKS. THATS WHY YOU ARE ON HERE WAILING LIKE A BANSHEE EVERYDAY ABOUT HOW SWEDEN OR AUSTRIA OR WHATEVER COUNTRY YOU COME UP WITH IS BETTER THAN YOUR COUNTRY. YOU ARE LIKE A BIG BABY WHO CANT ACCEPT HIS LOT IN LIFE. BRUV? YOU WERE CONCEIVED INTO HELL AND BY THE WAY YOU ARE CONDUCTING YOURSELF YOU WILL PROBABLY BE IN IT LONGER THAN USUAL. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS WORK YOUR WAY OUT OF HELL INSTEAD OF WAILING LIKE A BANSHEE EVERY-TIME YOU SEE ANOTHER KID WITH A BIGGER TOY. YOU KNOW I WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU IN A DARK ALLEY AT NIGHT SO I CAN CHOP YOUR DOME OFF AND TAKE YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY IN HELL angry grin . NIGGA LEARN TO ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES. WE ARE TIRED OF YOU BITCHING ABOUT PEOPLE WITH BIGGER TOYS ( AUSTRIA, SWEDEN ETC ) AND AINT DOING ANYTHING TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION. YOU RECTIFY THE SITUATION BY GETTING BACK TO YOUR POWER SOURCE, YAHAWAH THAT IS wink
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: THERE YOU GO ACTING LIKE A LIL BIATCH. MOMMY THAT BOY HAS A BIGGER TOY, I WANT IT 'WAAAAA' WAAAA' WAAAAAA' . YOU KNOW LOGICBOY YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN TO TAKE YOUR LICKS LIKE A MAN. THATS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO ACCEPT YOUR LICKS. THATS WHY YOU ARE ON HERE WAILING LIKE A BANSHEE EVERYDAY ABOUT HOW SWEDEN OR AUSTRIA OR WHATEVER COUNTRY YOU COME UP WITH IS BETTER THAN YOUR COUNTRY. YOU ARE LIKE A BIG BABY WHO CANT ACCEPT HIS LOT IN LIFE. BRUV? YOU WERE CONCEIVED INTO HELL AND BY THE WAY YOU ARE CONDUCTING YOURSELF YOU WILL PROBABLY BE IN IT LONGER THAN USUAL. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS WORK YOUR WAY OUT OF HELL INSTEAD OF WAILING LIKE A BANSHEE EVERY-TIME YOU SEE ANOTHER KID WITH A BIGGER TOY. YOU KNOW I WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU IN A DARK ALLEY AT NIGHT SO I CAN CHOP YOUR DOME OFF AND TAKE YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY IN HELL angry grin . NIGGA LEARN TO ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES. WE ARE TIRED OF YOU BITCHING ABOUT PEOPLE WITH BIGGER TOYS ( AUSTRIA, SWEDEN ETC ) AND AINT DOING ANYTHING TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION. YOU RECTIFY THE SITUATION BY GETTING BACK TO YOUR POWER, YAHAWAH THAT IS/

I love you Buzugee aka Obadiah!!!

I am actually crying after reading your comment! I am crying from serious laughter.....my ribs are aching me!

The one thing that separates you from the fake theists here is that you believe your BS 100 percent!

I am a man (well not in front of my pops) and I have every reason to complain about the nonsense we see everyday in Naija. You ran away like a biatch to the Jewish land. At least, I visit Nigeria yearly!
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I love you Buzugee aka Obadiah!!!

I am actually crying after reading your comment! I am crying from serious laughter.....my ribs are aching me!

The one thing that separates you from the fake theists here is that you believe your BS 100 percent!

I am a man (well not in front of my pops) and I have every reason to complain about the nonsense we see everyday in Naija. You ran away like a biatch to the Jewish land. At least, I visit Nigeria yearly!

I AM JEWISH. I AM POSED TO BE IN THE JEWISH LAND. ITS MY HERITAGE angry AND WHO SAID I WAS IN THE JEWISH LAND ? grin
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: I AM JEWISH. I AM POSED TO BE IN THE JEWISH LAND. ITS MY HERITAGE angry AND WHO SAID I WAS IN THE JEWISH LAND ? grin

Whatever.

You are not Jewish, you are a jewish slave.

Fake azz edomite
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Whatever.

You are not Jewish, you are a jewish slave.

Fake azz edomite
I COULDN'T GET ANY MORE JEWISH THAN I AM. MY HOLY TONGUE IS THE LASHAWAN QADASH.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: I COULDN'T GET ANY MORE JEWISH THAN I AM. MY HOLY TONGUE IS THE LASHAWAN QADASH.

Lies. Your holy tongue is mental gymnastics for the bible.

Even if you are Jewish, you are still a prophet of doom that should be avoided by all costs.

You and your god love war n apocalypse too much
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Lies. Your holy tongue is mental gymnastics for the bible.

Even if you are Jewish, you are still a prophet of doom that should be avoided by all costs.

You and your god love war n apocalypse too much
SCRIPTURE DO SAY . EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. grin

THATS THE ONLY CORRECT THING YOU HAVE SAID SINCE I MET YOU
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: SCRIPTURE DO SAY . EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. grin

THATS THE ONLY CORRECT THING YOU HAVE SAID SINCE I MET YOU

I hate war and so how can I love your God? hmmm

I am a lover nor a fighter
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Revolva(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: MY DEAR MYOPIC AND BELLIGERENT ATHEIST FRIEND BUT YOU ERR. FROM ASKING THIS QUESTION I CAN SEE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY IS LACKING. LET ME EXPLAIN THESE THINGS FOR YOU, BACKED BY THE BOOK OF REVELATION. THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD FROM AROUND 500 BC TO THE NEXT AGE ON EARTH WHICH IS YET TO COME. NOW THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED. IN THOSE DAYS THE WORLD WAS NOT AS DIVERSE AS IT IS NOW. AMERICA HAD NOT BEEN DISCOVERED BY THE RULING POWERS BACK THEN SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WAS PRETTY MUCH CONCENTRATED AROUND THE NORTH AND EAST AFRICA AND EURASIA REGION. THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE HAD JUST TAKEN OVER THE WORLD STARTING WITH ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND THEN COME 70 AD, THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF NORTHEAST AFRICA OR WHAT IS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY WERE KICKED INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WHILE THE ROMANS TOOK OVER. HOWEVER THERE WAS A REMNANT OF THESE BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER THAT REGION WHO LATER SEIZED POWER FROM THE ROMANS AROUND 193 AD UNDER A BLACK GENERAL NAMED SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. THAT BEGAN A 1000 YEAR REIGN OF BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER EUROPE. THE BLACK PEOPLE SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZED THE GRECO-ROMANS BY TEACHING THEM ABOUT CHRIST AND GOD IN THE DARK AND MIDDLE AGES. ( REVELATIONS VS 11 ). UNDER KING JAMES ( A BLACK KING ) THE KJV WAS COMMISIONED. HOWEVER THE ROMANS GOT STRONGER AND SUBDUED THE BLACKS AND KICKED THEM ALL OUT AND USHERED IN AN ERA CALLED THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE. THEN ICONOCLASM KICKED IN. WHITEWASHING HISTORY. AT THIS POINT IN TIME, DUE TO THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF THE BLACK ISRAELITES IN EUROPE THE LINGERING EFFECT OF CHRISTIANITY REMAINED IN THEM FOR LIKE 300 TO 400 YEARS BUT AS SCRIPTURE SAYS, ESAU ( THE WHITE MAN ) IS gODLESS ( HEBREWS 12 VS 16 ) SO THAT EUPHORIA SOON WORE OFF AND HE WENT BACK TO HIS gODLESS WAYS ( WHICH IS WHY EUROPE IS A gODLESS NATION AS WELL AS BRITAIN OF COURSE ). IT WAS WHILE THEY WERE STILL IN THEIR RELIGIOUS EUPHORIA THAT THEY BROUGHT TO WEST AFRICA ( WHICH CONTAINED THE ISRAELITES THEY KICKED OUT OF NORTHEAST AFRICA IN 70 AD ) THE BIBLE ( KINDA LIKE RETURNING TO THEM WHAT MADE THEM FALL IN THE FIRST PLACE-THIS IS ALL SPIRITUAL OF COURSE. THE LORD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR. HE LET YOUR ENEMY BRING TO YOU WHAT YOU NEGLECTED DOING THAT CAUSED YOUR FALL ). THAT IN A NUTSHELL IS WHY THE WHITE MAN RETURNED TO US THE BIBLE WHICH WAS OURS TO BEGIN WITH AND HOW HE GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE CHRISTIANITY EUPHORIA FOR 300-400 YEARS AFTER THE 1000 YEAR BLACK RULE IN EUROPE AND HOW HE EVENTUALLY DISCARDED IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT IN HIS NATURE TO BE GODLY ( HEBREWS 12 VS 16 ).

Indeed herpes of the brain what a ridiculous write up sayin the black man ruled europe when and where I beg na lie -we have evr been on our own here and they gave us christainity to rip us and now its an era of tecnology they knew what they gave us aint true so now the british folks have discovered and shun away from all this religious stuffz and be themselves and we the blackman is here carryin what we don't know ever exisited on our head and doing all sort of stupid thin with it- wakeup this is the survival era not religious era africa wakeup
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Revolva:

Indeed herpes of the brain what a ridiculous write up sayin the black man ruled europe when and where I beg na lie -we have evr been on our own here and they gave us christainity to rip us and now its an era of tecnology they knew what they gave us aint true so now the british folks have discovered and shun away from all this religious stuffz and be themselves and we the blackman is here carryin what we don't know ever exisited on our head and doing all sort of stupid thin with it- wakeup this is the survival era not religious era africa wakeup

I disagree on the diagnosis sir.

It is syphilis of the brain as I am well acquainted with the mental patient.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I hate war and so how can I love your God? hmmm

I am a lover nor a fighter
WITHOUT WAR THERE CAN BE NO PEACE. SO YOU MUST LOVE CHAOS
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Revolva:

ARRGGGHHHHH IGNORANT PEOPLE RUB ME THE WRONG WAY angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEX SCANDAL: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Finally Speaks Out / A Teenager's Response To A Sunday School Question / Member Of The Apostolic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.