Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? (3046 Views)

David Cameron: Britain Is A Christian Country That Must Remember Birth Of Christ / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: WITHOUT WAR THERE CAN BE NO PEACE. SO YOU MUST LOVE CHAOS

And when there is peace should war come after?

I live in peace in Europe but prophets of doom want rapturous wars.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I disagree on the diagnosis sir.

It is syphilis of the brain as I am well acquainted with the mental patient.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

And when there is peace should war come after?

I live in peace in Europe but prophets of doom want rapturous wars.
YOU LIVE IN PEACE IN EUROPE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN CONQUERED. YOU ARE VIEWED AS A CONQUERED RACE. INFERIOR, IF I MAY
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Revolva(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I disagree on the diagnosis sir.

It is syphilis of the brain as I am well acquainted with the mental patient.

So what are you saying ? Disagree on what I write its the point and fact britain knew that this religion thing is not the way foward so they threw it away and followed up science n tech even all western world also - we africa are still in our dark ages
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
Revolva:
So what are you saying ? Disagree on what I write its the point and fact britain knew that this religion thing is not the way foward so they threw it away and followed up science n tech even all western world also - we africa are still in our dark ages
YOU ARE DEFINITELY IN THE DARK AGES WITH THE WAY YOU WRITE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
Revolva:

I agree with you! I was just saying that Buzugee aka Obadiah is sufferring from more than herpes!
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: YOU LIVE IN PEACE IN EUROPE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN CONQUERED. YOU ARE VIEWED AS A CONQUERED RACE. INFERIOR, IF I MAY

Of course, britain conquered Naija. Instead of Nigeria to pick itself from the dust and improve our country and economy, we are busy following middle eastern religions and engaging in corruption!
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Xtians Explain That The Book Of Jude Quotes The Apocryphal Book Of Enoch? / Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church / Contradictions In The Bible — Why Are They There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.