Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? (3031 Views)

David Cameron: Britain Is A Christian Country That Must Remember Birth Of Christ / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 6:23am On Sep 24, 2012
Britain is the country that brought christianity to Nigeria and yet, they have thrown Christianity away. Statistics show that 39% - 56% are not religious in the uk.

The question now becomes why would an advanced country that brought christianity to Nigeria throw it away or become an irreligious country?

I have drawn this question out so many times in debate but not gotten any answers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/830592_religion_in_the_uk_pngdbaf8bd47eb44ae2306fae9b3452315f
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom#Religious_affiliations
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2012
Their brains are still in the Samsung Washing machines of MOGs, that's why.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2012
SimonAndal: Their brains are still in the Samsung Washing machines of MOGs, that's why.

Ironic

Samsung = South Korean

South Korea = atheistic counrty
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by ijawkid(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2012
That's not much of a problem.....infact such things are suppose to happen b4 d end comes.....

But look!!!!!!!.....

Some of those persons will still come back to there senses so as to gain everlasting life....

Remember narrow is that way leading of into life,but broad into destruction....

So the greater the number of persons who loose there taste in the service of Yahweh and his Son the more I'm sure the end is indeed near......
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Joagbaje(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2012
They seem to be getting secular over faith issue . But not for long. Nigeria is the capital for real Christianity in my opinion and God is sending men from Nigeria to nations of the world with the gospel and signs and wonders . The world will believe very soon
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2012
Joagbaje: They seem to be getting secular over faith issue . But not for long. Nigeria is the capital for real Christianity in my opinion and God is sending men from Nigeria to nations of the world with the gospel and signs and wonders . The world will believe very soon
Utter foolishness.. Except the world wants to go back to stone age and mediocrity...

Capital of christianity, my left nut!!!
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2012
ijawkid: That's not much of a problem.....infact such things are suppose to happen b4 d end comes.....

But look!!!!!!!.....

Some of those persons will still come back to there senses so as to gain everlasting life....

Remember narrow is that way leading of into life,but broad into destruction....

So the greater the number of persons who loose there taste in the service of Yahweh and his Son the more I'm sure the end is indeed near......

Let me teach you some facts

majority of the world has always been non-christian.

Christianity is on the decline in some countries.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2012
Joagbaje: They seem to be getting secular over faith issue . But not for long. Nigeria is the capital for real Christianity in my opinion and God is sending men from Nigeria to nations of the world with the gospel and signs and wonders . The world will believe very soon

Lol......what is Nigeria going to teach Britain? Tithe fraud?

Nigeria is the capital of corruption.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by CrazyMan(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2012
A clear definition of the last days...

2 Timothy 3:2.  People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

@Macdady01

The year is 2012 and many people around the globe are wondering if the end of the world is near. I don't think there has ever been such a widespread interest in this topic like there is today. And who can blame people for wondering, when you see what is happening to our world. The signs of the end are prevalent. War, famine, natural disasters, incredible and rapid increase in knowledge. Poisoning of the air and water. Birds of the air and the Fish of the seas dying in huge numbers, muslims terrorizing the world over a cartoon, boko haram and co killing in the name of religion, etc.

The signs are so strong now and the evidence is so clear that any person willing to accept the truth can see that the end of the world, as we know it, is near.

These verses predicted a great moral degeneration in our society. And also in the british society (since that's our main discussion)

Take a look at this passage also.

[b] 2 Peter 3:3-4 ... Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.
[/b]

Can the british society be likened to the bible's definition of the last days...

Yes and most certainly!

Its no longer news that when you talk about the end times, majority of people, including you Macdaddy01 aka Logic boy, aka atheist, aka unbeliever, aka Mr give me proofs and facts, aka etc etc, will just laugh it off saying that "all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."

But the truth is that England's nonchalant attitude towards christianity is just a fulfillment of God's word. Therefore I'm glad that it was you who made the discovery.

If you take your time to compare the signs in the world today to what we have in the bible, you'll see for yourself that its 100% authentic.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Zikkyy(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2012

Real Christianity Jo, you know this cannot be true. It's true the population of church goers is massive, but that does not equate to 'real Christianity'. The United Kingdom might just be the capital of 'real Christianity', even with the low population of Christians. There's not much to show for Christianity in Nigeria other than people somersaulting on t.v (e.g. when oyaks is doing his thing), or oyedepo slapping the 'winch' out of little girls.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2012
@CrazyMan:
If you can state any period of time in which your 'signs' were not existent, I'd gladly be a believer...

If any world is about to end, it's the one in which religious institutes claim to be moral compasses of society...
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by AtheistD(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2012
Religion is the fastest growing industry in Nigeria... and everyone wants to be a part of it. The sheer number of new churches, pastors, prophets is frightening. Each carrying out their own brand of dubious doctrine. I have argued with a few and they know as much about the bible or their religion as a 5 year old yet they carry massive crowds of followers because of their promise of wealth and miracles.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by CrazyMan(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto: @CrazyMan:
If you can state any period of time in which your 'signs' were not existent, I'd gladly be a believer...

If any world is about to end, it's the one in which religious institutes claim to be moral compasses of society...
Why are you so blind...why can't you open your eyes and see the truth before you.

Read MacDaddy's post carefully...and you would see that England has degenerated drastically away from the word of God. Such wasn't so in the older years

So my theory remains true...we indeed are in the last days.

Now I've stated my facts are you ready to become a believer? sad
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2012
CrazyMan:
Why are you so blind...why can't you open your eyes and see the truth before you.

Read MacDaddy's post carefully...and you would see that England has degenerated drastically away from the word of God. Such wasn't so in the older years

Has there been any period of time where there has been no knowledge? No wars? No famines? No earthquakes? No atheists?
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by CrazyMan(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto: Has there been any period of time where there has been no knowledge? No wars? No famines? No earthquakes? No atheists?
Can you compare the kind of technology, the level of wickedness, the magnitude of bloodshed the high rate of natural disasters we're experiencing today to what we had in the old days? sad
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2012
I like your first point.

Granted our knowledge of the world around us has increased. In fact, just to be cheeky, thank to knowledge, God was able to keep his 'holy word' documented.

Thanks to the internet. I'm able to chat with you, albeit anonymously, despite our distance and difference in timezone... Remember how difficult long distance communication used to be...

And herein lies my point: technology has made the world a global village of sorts and as information now travels at speed of light, documentation has also been made easier...

How does one prove there has been increase in wars? Natural disasters?

Even the people of the old testament were not strangers to this... Wars? Book of Judges.. Natural disasters? Noah's ark maybe..

The end times is a fallacy. People have been predicting it ever since and even before the microchip was invented...
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2012
MY DEAR MYOPIC AND BELLIGERENT ATHEIST FRIEND BUT YOU ERR. FROM ASKING THIS QUESTION I CAN SEE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY IS LACKING. LET ME EXPLAIN THESE THINGS FOR YOU, BACKED BY THE BOOK OF REVELATION. THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD FROM AROUND 500 BC TO THE NEXT AGE ON EARTH WHICH IS YET TO COME. NOW THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED. IN THOSE DAYS THE WORLD WAS NOT AS DIVERSE AS IT IS NOW. AMERICA HAD NOT BEEN DISCOVERED BY THE RULING POWERS BACK THEN SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WAS PRETTY MUCH CONCENTRATED AROUND THE NORTH AND EAST AFRICA AND EURASIA REGION. THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE HAD JUST TAKEN OVER THE WORLD STARTING WITH ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND THEN COME 70 AD, THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF NORTHEAST AFRICA OR WHAT IS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY WERE KICKED INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WHILE THE ROMANS TOOK OVER. HOWEVER THERE WAS A REMNANT OF THESE BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER THAT REGION WHO LATER SEIZED POWER FROM THE ROMANS AROUND 193 AD UNDER A BLACK GENERAL NAMED SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. THAT BEGAN A 1000 YEAR REIGN OF BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER EUROPE. THE BLACK PEOPLE SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZED THE GRECO-ROMANS BY TEACHING THEM ABOUT CHRIST AND GOD IN THE DARK AND MIDDLE AGES. ( REVELATIONS VS 11 ). UNDER KING JAMES ( A BLACK KING ) THE KJV WAS COMMISIONED. HOWEVER THE ROMANS GOT STRONGER AND SUBDUED THE BLACKS AND KICKED THEM ALL OUT AND USHERED IN AN ERA CALLED THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE. THEN ICONOCLASM KICKED IN. WHITEWASHING HISTORY. AT THIS POINT IN TIME, DUE TO THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF THE BLACK ISRAELITES IN EUROPE THE LINGERING EFFECT OF CHRISTIANITY REMAINED IN THEM FOR LIKE 300 TO 400 YEARS BUT AS SCRIPTURE SAYS, ESAU ( THE WHITE MAN ) IS gODLESS ( HEBREWS 12 VS 16 ) SO THAT EUPHORIA SOON WORE OFF AND HE WENT BACK TO HIS gODLESS WAYS ( WHICH IS WHY EUROPE IS A gODLESS NATION AS WELL AS BRITAIN OF COURSE ). IT WAS WHILE THEY WERE STILL IN THEIR RELIGIOUS EUPHORIA THAT THEY BROUGHT TO WEST AFRICA ( WHICH CONTAINED THE ISRAELITES THEY KICKED OUT OF NORTHEAST AFRICA IN 70 AD ) THE BIBLE ( KINDA LIKE RETURNING TO THEM WHAT MADE THEM FALL IN THE FIRST PLACE-THIS IS ALL SPIRITUAL OF COURSE. THE LORD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR. HE LET YOUR ENEMY BRING TO YOU WHAT YOU NEGLECTED DOING THAT CAUSED YOUR FALL ). THAT IN A NUTSHELL IS WHY THE WHITE MAN RETURNED TO US THE BIBLE WHICH WAS OURS TO BEGIN WITH AND HOW HE GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE CHRISTIANITY EUPHORIA FOR 300-400 YEARS AFTER THE 1000 YEAR BLACK RULE IN EUROPE AND HOW HE EVENTUALLY DISCARDED IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT IN HIS NATURE TO BE GODLY ( HEBREWS 12 VS 16 ).
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: MY DEAR MYOPIC AND BELLIGERENT ATHEIST FRIEND BUT YOU ERR. FROM ASKING THIS QUESTION I CAN SEE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY IS LACKING. LET ME EXPLAIN THESE THINGS FOR YOU, BACKED BY THE BOOK OF REVELATION. THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD FROM AROUND 500 BC TO THE NEXT AGE ON EARTH WHICH IS YET TO COME. NOW THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED. IN THOSE DAYS THE WORLD WAS NOT AS DIVERSE AS IT IS NOW. AMERICA HAD NOT BEEN DISCOVERED BY THE RULING POWERS BACK THEN SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WAS PRETTY MUCH CONCENTRATED AROUND THE NORTH AND EAST AFRICA AND EURASIA REGION. THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE HAD JUST TAKEN OVER THE WORLD STARTING WITH ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND THEN COME 70 AD, THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF NORTHEAST AFRICA OR WHAT IS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY WERE KICKED INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WHILE THE ROMANS TOOK OVER. HOWEVER THERE WAS A REMNANT OF THESE BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER THAT REGION WHO LATER SEIZED POWER FROM THE ROMANS AROUND 193 AD UNDER A BLACK GENERAL NAMED SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. THAT BEGAN A 1000 YEAR REIGN OF BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER EUROPE. THE BLACK PEOPLE SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZED THE GRECO-ROMANS BY TEACHING THEM ABOUT CHRIST AND GOD IN THE DARK AND MIDDLE AGES. ( REVELATIONS VS 11 ). UNDER KING JAMES ( A BLACK KING ) THE KJV WAS COMMISIONED. HOWEVER THE ROMANS GOT STRONGER AND SUBDUED THE BLACKS AND KICKED THEM ALL OUT AND USHERED IN AN ERA CALLED THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE. THEN ICONOCLASM KICKED IN. WHITEWASHING HISTORY. AT THIS POINT IN TIME, DUE TO THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF THE BLACK ISRAELITES IN EUROPE THE LINGERING EFFECT OF CHRISTIANITY REMAINED IN THEM FOR LIKE 300 TO 400 YEARS BUT AS SCRIPTURE SAYS, ESAU ( THE WHITE MAN ) IS gODLESS ( HEBREWS 12 VS 16 ) SO THAT EUPHORIA SOON WORE OFF AND HE WENT BACK TO HIS gODLESS WAYS ( WHICH IS WHY EUROPE IS A gODLESS NATION AS WELL AS BRITAIN OF COURSE ). IT WAS WHILE THEY WERE STILL IN THEIR RELIGIOUS EUPHORIA THAT THEY BROUGHT TO WEST AFRICA ( WHICH CONTAINED THE ISRAELITES THEY KICKED OUT OF NORTHEAST AFRICA IN 70 AD ) THE BIBLE ( KINDA LIKE RETURNING TO THEM WHAT MADE THEM FALL IN THE FIRST PLACE-THIS IS ALL SPIRITUAL OF COURSE. THE LORD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR. HE LET YOUR ENEMY BRING TO YOU WHAT YOU NEGLECTED DOING THAT CAUSED YOUR FALL ). THAT IN A NUTSHELL IS WHY THE WHITE MAN RETURNED TO US THE BIBLE WHICH WAS OURS TO BEGIN WITH AND HOW HE GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE CHRISTIANITY EUPHORIA FOR 300-400 YEARS AFTER THE 1000 YEAR BLACK RULE IN EUROPE AND HOW HE EVENTUALLY DISCARDED IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT IN HIS NATURE TO BE GODLY ( HEBREWS 12 VS 16 ).

I think you have gotten syphilis and gone mad.

This is what weed, ciroc and jewish prostitutes can do to you, children! shocked
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by AtheistD(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: MY DEAR MYOPIC AND BELLIGERENT ATHEIST FRIEND BUT YOU ERR. FROM ASKING THIS QUESTION I CAN SEE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY IS LACKING. LET ME EXPLAIN THESE THINGS FOR YOU, BACKED BY THE BOOK OF REVELATION. THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD FROM AROUND 500 BC TO THE NEXT AGE ON EARTH WHICH IS YET TO COME. NOW THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED. IN THOSE DAYS THE WORLD WAS NOT AS DIVERSE AS IT IS NOW. AMERICA HAD NOT BEEN DISCOVERED BY THE RULING POWERS BACK THEN SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WAS PRETTY MUCH CONCENTRATED AROUND THE NORTH AND EAST AFRICA AND EURASIA REGION. THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE HAD JUST TAKEN OVER THE WORLD STARTING WITH ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND THEN COME 70 AD, THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF NORTHEAST AFRICA OR WHAT IS CALLED ISRAEL TODAY WERE KICKED INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA WHILE THE ROMANS TOOK OVER. HOWEVER THERE WAS A REMNANT OF THESE BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER THAT REGION WHO LATER SEIZED POWER FROM THE ROMANS AROUND 193 AD UNDER A BLACK GENERAL NAMED SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. THAT BEGAN A 1000 YEAR REIGN OF BLACK PEOPLE ALL OVER EUROPE. THE BLACK PEOPLE SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZED THE GRECO-ROMANS BY TEACHING THEM ABOUT CHRIST AND GOD IN THE DARK AND MIDDLE AGES. ( REVELATIONS VS 11 ). UNDER KING JAMES ( A BLACK KING ) THE KJV WAS COMMISIONED. HOWEVER THE ROMANS GOT STRONGER AND SUBDUED THE BLACKS AND KICKED THEM ALL OUT AND USHERED IN AN ERA CALLED THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE. THEN ICONOCLASM KICKED IN. WHITEWASHING HISTORY. AT THIS POINT IN TIME, DUE TO THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF THE BLACK ISRAELITES IN EUROPE THE LINGERING EFFECT OF CHRISTIANITY REMAINED IN THEM FOR LIKE 300 TO 400 YEARS BUT AS SCRIPTURE SAYS, ESAU ( THE WHITE MAN ) IS gODLESS ( HEBREWS 12 VS 16 ) SO THAT EUPHORIA SOON WORE OFF AND HE WENT BACK TO HIS gODLESS WAYS ( WHICH IS WHY EUROPE IS A gODLESS NATION AS WELL AS BRITAIN OF COURSE ). IT WAS WHILE THEY WERE STILL IN THEIR RELIGIOUS EUPHORIA THAT THEY BROUGHT TO WEST AFRICA ( WHICH CONTAINED THE ISRAELITES THEY KICKED OUT OF NORTHEAST AFRICA IN 70 AD ) THE BIBLE ( KINDA LIKE RETURNING TO THEM WHAT MADE THEM FALL IN THE FIRST PLACE-THIS IS ALL SPIRITUAL OF COURSE. THE LORD HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR. HE LET YOUR ENEMY BRING TO YOU WHAT YOU NEGLECTED DOING THAT CAUSED YOUR FALL ). THAT IN A NUTSHELL IS WHY THE WHITE MAN RETURNED TO US THE BIBLE WHICH WAS OURS TO BEGIN WITH AND HOW HE GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE CHRISTIANITY EUPHORIA FOR 300-400 YEARS AFTER THE 1000 YEAR BLACK RULE IN EUROPE AND HOW HE EVENTUALLY DISCARDED IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT IN HIS NATURE TO BE GODLY ( HEBREWS 12 VS 16 ).

The book of Revelation? Ha!!!!

It is a prophetic book written in the form of a riddle so that it can be interpreted in any way desired. There is no reason to take it seriously or use it as evidence to back up anything. Any interpretation is open to ridicule.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2012
Atheist:-D:

The book of Revelation? Ha!!!!

It is a prophetic book written in the form of a riddle so that it can be interpreted in any way desired. There is no reason to take it seriously or use it as evidence to back up anything. Any interpretation is open to ridicule.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningzone/clips/septimius-severus-and-black-soldiers/3641.html
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2012
CrazyMan:

nonsense. The UK remains a more advanced and better country than Nigeria despite their non-religious life. God is useless there.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I think you have gotten syphilis and gone mad.

This is what weed, ciroc and jewish prostitutes can do to you, children! shocked
I JUST DROPPED A GEM ON YOUR LAP, NOW ITS UP TO YOU TO HEAR OR FORBEAR. wink
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: I JUST DROPPED A GEM ON YOUR LAP, NOW ITS UP TO YOU TO HEAR OR FORBEAR. wink

No, you tried to serve me hot bollshit and I refused cool

Even your fellow Isrealites are not religious. Very secular in Isreal.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2012
CrazyMan:
But the truth is that England's nonchalant attitude towards christianity is just a fulfillment of God's word. Therefore I'm glad that it was you who made the discovery.
YOU DAMN RIGHT BROTHER CRAZYMAN. ITS A FULFILLMENT OF HEBREWS 12 VS 16 cheesy . VERY PROPHETIC STATEMENT YOU MADE THERE

1 Like

Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by MacDaddy01: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DAMN RIGHT BROTHER CRAZYMAN. ITS A FULFILLMENT OF HEBREWS 12 VS 16 cheesy . VERY PROPHETIC STATEMENT YOU MADE THERE

What about Japan or South Korea that has always been non christian and irreligious?

You christians can be stupid
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

No, you tried to serve me hot bollshit and I refused cool

Even your fellow Isrealites are not religious
. Very secular in Isreal.
AND WHO TOLD YOU THOSE IN ISRAEL ARE ISRAELITES ? DID YOU NOT HEAR ME SAY THE REAL ISRAELITES WERE KICKED OUT OF THAT REGION IN THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IN 70 AD AND WHEN THE ROMANS TOOK CONTROL AGAIN IN THE 1300S AD ? THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IS SUCH THAT THE HOLY LAND WILL BE TRODDEN DOWN BY GENTILES UNTIL THE END OF THE AGES. THOSE THERE NOW ARE THE GENTILES ASSIGNED TO TREAD ON IT TO WIPE AWAY THE INIQUITIES THEREOF UNTIL SUCH AN ASSIGNED TIME IS MET AND THEN THEY WILL BE REMOVED FORCIBLY.
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What about Japan or South Korea that has always been non christian and irreligious?

You christians can be stupid
JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA ARE HEATHENS. WHAT ABOUT THEM ?
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by CrazyMan(m): 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DAMN RIGHT BROTHER CRAZYMAN. ITS A FULFILLMENT OF HEBREWS 12 VS 16 cheesy . VERY PROPHETIC STATEMENT YOU MADE THERE
Thank you my dear brother...may the lord blees thee and keep thee.

May the lord make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee.

May the lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace!

Amen. cool

Since we know the truth brother buzugee, let's keep praying for our atheist friends so they would come to know the truth and serve God.

Its very obvious that they're making a very blind argument...the facts are very clear even a blind man can see it...they need our prayers.

Peace. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
CrazyMan:
Thank you my dear brother...may the lord blees thee and keep thee.

May the lord make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee.

May the lord lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace!

Amen. cool

Since we know the truth brother buzugee, let's keep praying for our atheist friends so they would come to know the truth and serve God.

Its very obvious that they're making a very blind argument...the facts are very clear even a blind man can see it...they need our prayers.

Peace. cool
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AND A BIG AMEN. AND MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY TOO CHIEF, AND MAY HE SEE US TO THE END OF THIS JOURNEY SO THAT WE DO NOT STEER AWAY FROM THE PATH OF TRUTH INTO DARKNESS.
DUNNO ABOUT THESE ATHEISTS BRAH grin grin THESE GUYS HAVE HARDENED THEIR HEARTS. THEY ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF REBELLIOUSNESS. YOU DO KNOW WHAT SCRIPTURE SAY RIGHT ? ECCLESIASTES 8 VS 11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. CUZ THE LORD HAS NOT JACKED THEM UP YET THEY ARE STILL COMFORTABLE IN THEIR FOLLY.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by tpia5: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Ironic

Samsung = South Korean

South Korea = atheistic counrty

Sorry for your error.

I guess you meant to type north korea.

Unless you're prophesying for south korea?
Re: Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? by tpia5: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
MacDaddy01: Britain is the country that brought christianity to Nigeria and yet, they have thrown Christianity away. Statistics show that 39% - 56% are not religious in the uk.

The question now becomes why would an advanced country that brought christianity to Nigeria throw it away or become an irreligious country?

I have drawn this question out so many times in debate but not gotten any answers

Majority of the christians migrated, duh.

Must everything be spelled out for you, even though you pretend you' re a smartass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Xtians Explain That The Book Of Jude Quotes The Apocryphal Book Of Enoch? / Why Do They Regard Catholics As Idol Worshippers / Something Wrong With Benny Hinn's Official Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.