Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan (24418 Views)

Nairaland E-prayer Network / Prayer Network Line / Prayer Network Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by drumosbite: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
Who cares if she dies?....bring better topic make we discuss jor,how does her living affect me,die if you want to,live if you feel like,it does affect the common man on the streets.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Caseless: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Christains own now. God is not happy with Muslims in Nigeria
let's hope she dosn't die, if she does w'll blame it on d unacceptability of ur prayers. We go knw den say God no like una too.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by dridowu: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
pendusky: Dear God,

I pray for Dame Patience Jonathan just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal Our first lady, for you have given us the power in Luke 10:19 to thread upon the serpent and scorpions, that power we stand to declare that no power will harm her. I have faith in you that you are a great Doctor. Pls heal her, this my humble prayer. IJN. Amen!

pls drop your own prayer for our First lady here!

#Patiencegetwellsoon
truly we need prayers but we are told she is only away to have a rest..........is she sick?
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2012
Ogetogeo:

Am sorry, i dont do insults. smiley smiley smiley

next time, use ur brain before u comment. Dont allege if u have no facts to back it up. Hater ko, monkey ni.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by oluMyderz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
masterpiecer:
*Muslims are also welcome to drop their prayers too.
shutt up dia! Na nw we come be frends abi? Bloody hypocrite! Muslims wil neva compromise wit d unbelievers Lai Lai. . . Leave us wit our own nd be wit ur rotten nd contaminated religion. Shioor!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by sylve11: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2012
Get well soon! cool
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
You guys make Christianity a joke, something of this nature and people choose the time to show that they are not all more than sunday sunday tonic worshipers.
SMH
This just goes to show the amount of decay our society has gone through. For those christians that did pray for her well kudos to you.
I am not religious, I am certainly dissatisfied with the PDP government but what I may have against the PDP is not personal, I wish her a speedy recovery. She is a mother to some, an aunt, she is a wife to someone a sister and above all a human being.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
mymadam:

Uhmmmm, (she has gone to rest) unfortunately has multiple meanings. Well, let the will of The Almighty Father be done. God bless Nigeria.

ok, hope u wont crucify me if i say "rest in peace". Surely, rest has multiple meanings.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by emmasege: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
This sickness is not unto death, but unto the glory of God. I release the balm of Gilead on you for absolute healing IJN. This storm of sickness will not overcome you. that evil covenant that makes spouses come out as widow/widower from aso rock ceases to have effect on the first family from now on IJN amen.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Aringon(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
SlyIg: Akwa Abasi Ibom ke Heaven, mbok mmeyak idem anwan ada ukara obio nnyin nsin fi ke ubok. Sin enye nsongidem ke idem man mbak mbio idiok esit idisak owo mfo. Kop akam ami o mbok Obong.

eyen eka mmi,Abasi nyin eyere akam nnyin ke yin Jisos. Amen
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by DonShark(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
LOrd, by the power bestowed upon me as your child, I command the uprooting of every satanic plants in the body of our first lady in Jesus Name!!!! Amen! Shalom!!!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by kcpumping(m): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2012
 speak as a child of G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ dat every storm of ill health around our first lady b still aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ every wind of infirmity seize to blow within her in Jesus NAme...Α̲̅e. pls let's live with a forgiving heart my fellow nigerians
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by pendusky(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
jeddyMay: Heaven Lord, i pray for perfect healing upon Goodluck Patience wherever she might be. Thank You Dear Lord for always answering our prayer whenever we call on Your name.

amen
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by mymadam(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
Demdem:

ok, hope u wont crucify me if i say [b]"rest in peace". Surely, rest has multiple meanings.[/b]

Have you just said R.I.P.? Demdem, you toooo much. I beg make I run for cover nah. Oooffff... Let the will of The Spiritual Master be done. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Alonga: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
Father we ur childrens hv come together to interceed on behalf of our firstlady, ur dauther patience Jonathan,whatever sickness,deseases dat is passing through father send ur healing hand upon her now in Jesus name will pray Amen.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
gboss4sure:

I wanted to pray but cocoa is not a name of a person
And why would you just conclude that?

People bear names like Bush,Fisher,Gray,Berry,Stone etc.

Why will cocoa be an exception? Just tell us you don't know how to pray joor.undecided
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
Alonga: Father we ur childrens hv come together to interceed on behalf of our firstlady, ur dauther patience Jonathan,whatever sickness,deseases dat is passing through father send ur healing hand upon her now in Jesus name will pray Amen.
dis one prayer in tongues... please edit and resend... b4 God go think say u want make im send her more deseases..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by takedat(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
Most Nigerians are jobless.How many times have a thread been opened to pray for all indisposed people in Nigeria.We see people shown on AIT needing money for medical treatment abroad when govt have abdicated their duties.Common people die everyday of small illness(malaria) PEJ is suffering from rich man disease(tummy tuck).

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by offshoreking: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
Good lord let your will be done in her life in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by duality(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
say a prayer or get out of this thread. People are praying and others are against it. now every one can see the kind of spirit that operates in some people.its obviously satanic.

Mrs Jonathan You are healed.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by gramci: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
fork adict:

Na lie! We go everly show. NL Witches and wizards KWENU!

Na beta fire go burn una
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by mbulela: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
What ailment exactly are we praying against?
Has her sickness being disclosed? has it even been confirmed officially that she is ill?
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by pendusky(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Aringon:

eyen eka mmi,Abasi nyin eyere akam nnyin ke yin Jisos. Amen

Afo amediongo iko emi ntom? Yak Abasi Odion mbufo!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by tunapawizzy: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
yuzedo: undecided undecided undecided

Dear Lord, if Nigeria is going to be needing a new First Lady soon, my beautiful sister is VERYYYY available!!! grin grin cheesy
Before u say dis kinda prayer know dat president and firstlady no dey come out alive o......and dis man called Jonathan...him Goodluck na stand well well o....Now may i ask u....u still want ur sister in there?
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Kslib(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Father lord, remove every stumblig-block that hinders your children from happiness...
Father lord protect your children from the hands of the evil ones...
Father for your word says "wealth gotten by vanity shall diminish,but he that gathereth by labour shall increase"....
Father lord,if your will is to reduce the population of aso rock by one person,who are we to say no.. If it is also your will to increase the population of aso rock by 50,who are we to say no..
Father lord,you act in mysterious ways..father you have your way of answering the cries of your children.. Father you have your ways of making the wicked change their evil ways..
**screams in a loud voice*Father lord let thy will be done!!!!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by seedord247(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
This is what they know nigeria for..... Suffering and smiling. angry grin

Which human being go chop 2 milion naira food for a day wey nor get sick... shocked
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by seedord247(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
pendusky:

Afo amediongo iko emi ntom? Yak Abasi Odion mbufo!

Una won bomb nairaland?
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Kslib(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
musKeeto:
dis one prayer in tongues... please edit and resend... b4 God go think say u want make im send her more deseases..
Hahahaha!! Laff wan finish me oh... Hahahaha
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
Aunty Patience Goodluck will return healthier, stronger and richer to give thanks to the glory of our Almighty Father JEHOVAH.
Amen.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by infofirst(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
OMG, Presidency said she is resting in Germany and we are praying n i am kind of confuse, somebody help
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by tunapawizzy: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
Shebi dem get resources to go Gamani go see Almighty Doctor....abeg make we reserve our prayer for d masses wey no fit afford to visit hospital for village. The German Doctors for Patience, Almighty God for Nigerian masses. Thief people, ow people go dey suffer back home u carry money go do nonsense, meaningless tummy tuck. oshisko
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by tunapawizzy: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
gramci:

Na beta fire go burn una
na lie fire no fit burn us....our water go quench the fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya / Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.