Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan (24420 Views)

Nairaland E-prayer Network / Prayer Network Line / Prayer Network Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by dangerzone: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
freecocoa: I dey talk say the one wey i dey grow now dey pain me, you come dey talk of collecting more, abeg keep your teeth i no want.angry

because that one wey dey grow no be better teeth,make i give u my holyghost teeth wey u go fit dey use scatter bokoto like bingo
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by duality(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
Mrs First Lady, be healed in Jesus Name. We ask for Gods mercy right now and we speak to your body to receive strength now. in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Godman_n: [size=18pt]I value my God so serious that I cannot join his name in prayers to a woman that I cannot forgive for the huge amount amount that can be used to change the face of country and do away with massive poverty in my land, that she, her husband, and people like her stole.

I cannot join him in prayers to a woman that is so unread and unlettered but want to impose herself and her unlearned manners at the topmost power in my country. A woman that have helped to continue make what should have been our centre of refinement - Aso rock - to a den of robber and treasury looters.

My only pronouncement is that God should have mercy on the power, help the wicked to see their evil sides and the consequences of their actions. help them to repent and change their ways but when they refuse, punish them and take them away from our midst.

Remove every bottleneck that is stopping the emancipation and development of our people - the black man[/size]
True, me self can't pray.

How are we even sure she is not dead already undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by forkadict(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
pendusky: Dear God,

I pray for Dame Patience Jonathan just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal Our first lady, for you have given us the power in Luke 10:19 to thread upon the serpent and scorpions, that power we stand to declare that no power will harm her. I have faith in you that you are a great Doctor. Pls heal her, this my humble prayer. IJN. Amen!

pls drop your own prayer for our First lady here!

#Patiencegetwellsoon

Na me send her say make she go do tummy tuck? Shuo! see me see wahala o
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by dangerzone: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
blink182: True, me self can't pray.

How are we even sure she is not dead already undecided

broses the prayer na free na afterall dem say make u dey pray for una enemies too
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Ivynwa(f): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
Heal her Lord, Amen.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Pukkah: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
Demdem: Waste of time.
The last thing we heard from the Retardeen about her is she has gone to Germany to Rest.
who told u all that she is sick? or are u insinuating that the President lied to us shocked shocked
U all just praying for nothing.

Na so Nigerians be. How can they be praying for someone on the basis of rumours? shocked shocked The woman is hale and hearty and is on vacation. What's all the needless prayers for? Or doesn't the President know where his wife is? Or the Presidency does not know that the First Lady is sick?

If they can't get this right so what can they handle right?

I ask again, what's the basis of all these prayers? Sycophancy or lack of comprehension?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by forkadict(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
gramci: NL witches & wizard I take God beg una stay away from this thread

Na lie! We go everly show. NL Witches and wizards KWENU!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by spiro4real(f): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for your grace and mercy upon my life. You are awesome, gracious and Faithful. Father Lord, I come to you this very hour in the Powerful name of Jesus, to Present our first Lady, Dame Patience Goodluck, before you, to release your healing hand upon her, from the crown of her head to the soul of her feet. I decree that she's healed according to your word in the book of Isaiah 53:5," But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with His stripes we are healed" Yes, by the stripes of Jesus, she's healed-Hallelujah.
Thank you father for healing her in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen!
She's healed! Glory be to God!!!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lord Jesus, it is written in psalm 107:20: You sent out your word and healed the sick, snatching them from the door of death and also in Jeremiah 30:17 it says: But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’
declares the Lord ‘because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.’

Lord having qouted your word am holding you by your word as you said that it is better for heaven and earth to pass away than for any of your word not to come to pass, I pray that your word for our healing come to pass in the life of our mother the first lady of Nigeria, dame patience jonathan. Lord heal her of her dieases, heal her of any poison, heal her of every sickness that she is surffering from and bestow unpon her full health and more wisdom. Lord she shall not die but she shall live and declare your good works as you said in your word. Be glorified for answering all of our good supplications and Thank you Father for answered prayer in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by tellwsdom: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Una think sey she go give una money ni?? sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Onyema1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
Almighty and eternal Father, please heal Nigeria's first lady Patience Jonathan from her illness. We are all sinners, oh Lord, heal her and let her learn from her current situation that you are the President of all Presidents and that it's with your grace that we find favor and not out of our own strength. Lord you do not wish the death of a sinner, but his repentance. Let her know that you give life and you can take it at any time. Let her influence her husband President Jonathan to make policy decisions that will put Nigeria in the right direction and alleviate the sufferings of millions of Nigerians amidst plenty of resources that have now been hijacked by a few. Let her recovery from this sickness purge her of all forms of corruption and that of her husband and all the public servants and people in power.

Lord, you said that whatever we ask in the name of Jesus, shall be given to us, I am asking you now in the name of Jesus to heal DPJ in Jesus name I pray. Amen!!!!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by unwanaabasi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
pendusky: Dear God,

I pray for Dame Patience Jonathan just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal Our first lady, for you have given us the power in Luke 10:19 to thread upon the serpent and scorpions, that power we stand to declare that no power will harm her. I have faith in you that you are a great Doctor. Pls heal her, this my humble prayer. IJN. Amen!

pls drop your own prayer for our First lady here!

#Patiencegetwellsoon
Amen. Father, whatsoever she might have that is disturbing her be it poison or sickness from anywhere heal her lord according to your word in jesus mighty name i pray, Ameeeen
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by ignis: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
OtunbaGm: Dame Patience Goodluck,be healed in Jesus name, amen! We will not lose another first lady/president in power!
AMEN
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by muredo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
Heavenly father,the almighty healer,I pray Dame Jonathan to first forgive her any sin she might have committed and heal her completely of any sickness or disease in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
freecocoa: Please while you guys are it, make una pray for me too.

My tooth aches like madsad.

The prayer point should be "let the tooth troubling cocoa fall out on its own without her visiting the dentist"

Than you all.

I wanted to pray but cocoa is not a name of a person
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
What I see is hate, bitterness and annonyance from some of the members of this forum.

For me, what shall be shall be....
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by mymadam(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Demdem:

u are a goat. where is the hatred in my post? I choose to believe what the retardeen's spokesman told us (she has gone to rest) than to believe what sahara reporters and their fellow online news told us (she is sick as a result of her attempted tummy tuck)

Uhmmmm, (she has gone to rest) unfortunately has multiple meanings. Well, let the will of The Almighty Father be done. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Pukkah: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
See how people are praying for someone that's NOT said to be sick, either by her husband or her office. What type of country is this?

I guess it's something like this that made someone posted this:

Sagamite: This is Grozny (Chechnya) in 2000 shortly after it was bombed to the ground and smitherens during the Chechnya War (1995-6).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dez_oyWHAy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaFrCy9HTOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgjI_NzOVRI

This is Grozny today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSc3gOwnbdg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtzbHI7rk0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VREr3gbHmwo

IN JUST FCKING 10 YEARS!!!

This is a pure comparison of the White man and the Black man.

No Nigerian city can even dare compare to Grozny despite not haven been in war or in any war for over 40 years and yet getting billions every year as annual budget to develop them.

This budget is being looted and yet person Nigerians would gladly pray for those looting it. Those destroying their lives.

And these same fucktards would be whining that, and wondering why, in any part of the world they go, the black man is seen as the bottom in the racial ladder.

Cretins, that view is so because your leaders have ruined your lives, your image and reputation and made you look completely incompetent and unintelligent.

Members of the Dark Continent! Members of the Starving Continent! Members of the Barbaric Continent!

Continue praying for the evil, selfish, greedy reetards destroying your lives, making it miserable and shortening it.

Critical Thinking = Zero!

May the bytch die!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by ayoade2: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
Godman_n: [size=18pt]I value my God so serious that I cannot join his name in prayers to a woman that I cannot forgive for the huge amount amount that can be used to change the face of country and do away with massive poverty in my land, that she, her husband, and people like her stole.

I cannot join him in prayers to a woman that is so unread and unlettered but want to impose herself and her unlearned manners at the topmost power in my country. A woman that have helped to continue make what should have been our centre of refinement - Aso rock - to a den of robber and treasury looters.

My only pronouncement is that God should have mercy on the power, help the wicked to see their evil sides and the consequences of their actions. help them to repent and change their ways but when they refuse, punish them and take them away from our midst.

Remove every bottleneck that is stopping the emancipation and development of our people - the black man[/size]

You shouldn't join because you are so full of hatred and unforgiveness! Even the God you claimed to value asked us to bless those who curse us and pray for those who despitefully use us.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by forkadict(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
NAIRALANDERS ABEG MAKE UNA LET THIS WOMAN REST-IN-PEACE NA.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2012
Gracious and powerful God,please give our First Ladies the wisdom to stay away from tummy tucks and all manner of cosmetic surgeries in the name of looking younger. Let them leave the flat tummies for us the young ones. Give us First Ladies who will carry their flabs and bulges with dignity and pride so that they will not be tempted to go under the knife in hospitals in far away lands,abandoning the common man to wallow in those glorified pharmacy shops we call hospitals while they enjoy the best of medicare abroad.angry

Lord, You are omnipresent and You see everything. While Jona and his gang have claimed Dame is recovering from poisoning, other sources claim she went for a tummy firming procedure that went wrong. Whatever it is,heavenly Father expose every hidden secret so that the bourgeosie and the hoi polloi alike will learn from it.

Let it be according to as I have prayed,in Jesus name, Amen.

Ah yes,Lord before I forget, if it is Your will, let her come back on her two feet and not in a coffin, not because I have any fondness for her, but for the sake of her children. Amen.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by alaoeri: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Never know say Nigeria get prayer warriors like this yet our country is in deep poo, bunch of hypocrites but Abatti told us she's resting oversea & GEJ haven't say his wife is sick so why all these prayers?
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Assonite(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
Father..,I Ƌ☺Ω̴̩̩̩̥t want Deziani Allison-Madueke to be our next first lady,may her plans fail IJN

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by OCHULORC(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
The heart of man is indeed wicked. Why would someone pray for his or her fellow human to die.*prayer* God please do not allow calamity to befall the family of our president and the nation as a whole. Please prove to the world that you are still in the business of healing the sick. Grant Dame patience a speedy recovery IJN. Amen
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
I like bn sincere. Has it bn made public that dame patience is ill or hospitalized. Last i read GEJ still is denying...
Why is it bn hidden from us.

Anyway,wish her quick recovery...if she is sick!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by prettiest1(f): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dear heavenly Lord, I give you the praise for it pleases you to keep our first lady alive, I thank you Lord because by your stripe she is heal in Jesus name, Amen. I thank you because you who started a good work in her by preserving her life till now is faithful and just to complete it. I thank you Lord for her healing in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by roseybridge(f): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
Lord, I pray You most sincerely to heal our first lady for our help comes from you! Amen.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by SlyIg(f): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
Akwa Abasi Ibom ke Heaven, mbok mmeyak idem anwan ada ukara obio nnyin nsin fi ke ubok. Sin enye nsongidem ke idem man mbak mbio idiok esit idisak owo mfo. Kop akam ami o mbok Obong.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by aribisala0(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
Almighty Jehovah and Allah ,They say you are a merciful and forgiving god so i PRAY PLEASE HAVE MERCY on madam Umblela.Forgive her for her endless solecisms and for her longthroat. Her longthroat in eyeing Turai's plot of land and her general longthroat which has seen her yansh double in size in 2 years ,forgive her.
Just as you forgave the Israelites for their many transgressions please forgive her for coming to Lagos and blocking our roads and doing the same thing in Warri and elsewhere. Please forgive her for wasting Nigeria's scant resources in vainglorious travels and First lady schemes.
Almighty Allah please touch her so that she will change her ways and her grammar as well so we can be proud of our first lady.
In Mohammed name we pray Ameen

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by SlyIg(f): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
fork adict: NAIRALANDERS ABEG MAKE UNA LET THIS WOMAN REST-IN-PEACE NA.
wetin na...
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Clemzy16(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dear lord, let your will be done. I pray we don't lose another first lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case / Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.