Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan (24417 Views)

Nairaland E-prayer Network / Prayer Network Line / Prayer Network Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sagamite: The 14th-century philosophical scholar, Ibn Khaldun, regarded in the West as one of the greatest philosophers to ever come out of the Muslim world wrote:

"the Black nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because (Blacks) have little that is (essentially) human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals"

Medieval Arab writer Al-Muqaddasi (c. 945/946 - 1000) wrote:

"As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence. We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions." grin

I would be lying to myself if I deny I don't see these manisfestations!

Does this description also include You ?
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
frosbel:

Does this description also include You ?

Do you think it does?
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sagamite:

Do you think it does?

Just asking based on your statement !
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
frosbel:

Just asking based on your statement !

You have been on this forum for long, and you have seen me make alot of statements and analysis, even though you are black, I am sure you can formulate an opinion that answers the question.

Surely you don't need to be educated what your opinion should be, so go ahead, answer: Do you think it does?
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by wonlasewonimi: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sagamite:

You have been on this forum for long, and you have seen me make alot of statements and analysis, even though you are black, I am sure you can formulate an opinion that answers the question.

Surely you don't need to be educated what your opinion should be, so go ahead, answer: Do you think it does?

Yes. You are the commander-in-chief.

When did repeating 'person' become an analysis?
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by jamace(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2012
This her "rest" tay o, ah. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by pendusky(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
THREAD CLOSED! Thank You all for your Prayer...Oga Madam is back and shes Healthy...Praise God..!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by temiflex01(m): 1:53am On Nov 01, 2012
tete7000: Christ says pray for ur enemies and bless those who curse you. In anoda instance he says: let him without sin be the one to cast d first stone and when no one could,d verysinful woman was set free. No one condemn u, Jesus told her, go and sin no more. In d lite of this i say a big AMEN to all prayas already said here. I equally added that thru her suffering and pain she may come to full undstndng of Christ suferng on d cross 4 salvatn of her soul and those of those close to her. AMEN . May our land and NL be freed from hatred,anger and bitterness. AMEN
Storyland!!!!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by pendusky(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2012
iAMsuccess:
can't you all see that she's dead ....dead!! i say undecided
she's Alive Praise God!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
Their leaders degrade them and take away their dignity but yet they are grateful. grin grin grin grin

AMEN AMEN!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMEUzguVzg&
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Please, Prayer Warriors, lets pray for this man so he overcomes these cahllenges in his life and he is not humiliated and jailed.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/n4bn-scam-supreme-court-clears-road-for-abubakar-audus-trial/131544/

www.nairaland.com/546215/how-does-thieving-corrupt-nigerians#7089300

Oya, start praying, all of you!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lets not forget that Nigeria's annual budget is roughly $32bn per year.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/31-billion-stolen-under-president-jonathan-nigeria-%E2%80%93punch

Yet, the people you pray for that go abroad for healthcare will only abet corruption and never fight it.

Then mugus run to pastor for miracles to change their lives. Only God can ......................... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1108630/no-child-after-marriage-how/3#13084398
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
They will ruin your lives and pass you to your private jet flying pastors to chop more of your money. You will keep on suffering and smiling. grin

They will never suffer. You will continue making them comfortable even after they have looted you.

http://www.mercyjohnson.com/fg-to-spend-n3-1-billion-on-pensions-allowances-for-former-presidents/
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 3:00am On Dec 22, 2012
$100m dollars to build a house for vice president.

https://www.nairaland.com/1139124/julius-berger-summoned-over-sambo

In a country where entire national budget for the education of 75 MILLION kids is $2.7bn.

So basically they use 3.7% of the education budget to build ONE OFFICIAL HOUSE.

That is equivalent to the UK using about $6bn dollars to build a house for one official.

Continue praying for your leaders,
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
To build a house for one person in one of the poorest countries in the world, and one of the lowest living standards, would cost one tenth of building a new, highest-security embassy (that will host over 1000 staff) on land in one of the most expensive cities in the world, London.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1253378/Revealed-The-new-650m-high-security-US-London-embassy--complete-moat.html

Continue praying for selfish people that are destroying your lives,

Pride your moronic arsse that you are very pious, moral and civilised while your future is being destroyed everyday.

Awon ode!
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 12:47am On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 4:24am On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by uzoexcel(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2013
I feeel u bro...I tot education would better the thinking and improve d mentality of my people but now I know this aint the case!!I gasped in amazement when I stumbled upon dz thread and to tell u truth,I'm ashamed of my country and my fellow nigerians
The first thing a sensible nigerian shouldav asked is 'Whatz she doing in Europe?'...How many developed countries first lady go outta the country to treat sicknesses?What happened to the hospitals in naija?So if I had dz same sickness but can't afford to treat it abroad,then I'm doomed??Do u know that the president wouldav been impeached if naija was a saner clime for wasting tax payers resourcesWhat happened to the thought process and reasoning of my people
Haba,I'm so disgusted sad
Sagamite: Fucktards, continue praying for your leaders:

http://dorothynjemanzefoundation.org/home/if-govt-acted-on-dorothy-njemanzes-assault/

http://vimeo.com/58186114
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
uzoexcel: I feeel u bro...I tot education would better the thinking and improve d mentality of my people but now I know this aint the case!!I gasped in amazement when I stumbled upon dz thread and to tell u truth,I'm ashamed of my country and my fellow nigerians
The first thing a sensible nigerian shouldav asked is 'Whatz she doing in Europe?'...How many developed countries first lady go outta the country to treat sicknesses?What happened to the hospitals in naija?So if I had dz same sickness but can't afford to treat it abroad,then I'm doomed??Do u know that the president wouldav been impeached if naija was a saner clime for wasting tax payers resourcesWhat happened to the thought process and reasoning of my people
Haba,I'm so disgusted sad

Yep.

But when I call them fucktards, they would say I am insulting them.

I never insult people! I call them their entitlement.

What even pisses me off more about her trip is that I am sure it was for an ailment that on average, a Nigerian hospital should be able to treat, but these fucktards want to loot the country and help others like Etete or Alams loot the country and then use the money of the country to avoid the consequences, going abroad to enjoy the benefit of a society where their likes would be put in jail.

But their fucktards would pray for them. undecided
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by uzoexcel(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
I thought i was the only one reasoning this way grin grin
You can read the last post on my write up on naija and Religion.Its on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1402108/igbos-yorubas-hausas-xtian-muslim#18470153

Sagamite:

Yep.

But when I call them fucktards, they would say I am insulting them.

I never insult people! I call them their entitlement.

What even pisses me off more about her trip is that I am sure it was for an ailment that on average, a Nigerian hospital should be able to treat, but these fucktards want to loot the country and help others like Etete or Alams loot the country and then use the money of the country to avoid the consequences, going abroad to enjoy the benefit of a society where their likes would be put in jail.

But their fucktards would pray for them. undecided
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Black People: Fuuktards since 1143AD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o11tqrCK73c

Look at fuuktards like pendusky and his pray-for-your-corrupt-leaders likes on this thread crying with their ignorance for someone that destroyed their lives till this day.

Ignorant fuuktards that had a life expectancy of 42.

Fuuktards are more dangerous than Ebola.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by OmoEziokwu: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sagamite:
Black People: Fuuktards since 1143AD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o11tqrCK73c

Look at fuuktards like pendusky and his pray-for-your-corrupt-leaders likes on this thread crying with their ignorance for someone that destroyed their lives till this day.

Ignorant fuuktards that had a life expectancy of 42.

Fuuktards are more dangerous than Ebola.

Man, there is a big problem with blacks. I'd say the ultimate problem of the black man is his aversion to intellectualism. Whether in Africa or outside of Africa, a lot of them are still the same. It even irks more when you meet them retards in the diaspora. When you tell them that they do not have the luxury of the white man and should stop twerking (hate that I have to use that word) and get busy thinking and building and developing, they call you a fool. I have lived and still live with Whites/Chinese/S.Americans/Indians and despite the fact that I stand the chance of being prejudiced against because of my colour, I use that as a tonic to spur me on, and these folks from the other races respect that. I'd like to think that it is not important what the non-blacks think, as ones integrity and ethic is certain to keep one skyward, mentally and otherwise. Asides that, it is hard not to think that these folks aren't smarter than the average black folk. Interestingly, for the most part I have found better companionship and even "love" coming from them, not that it is a surprise as such. I do not understand the entitlement mentality of the black man, and the blame game thing. You'll never see a group of young black boys or men spending hours talking about core issues of society or analyzing world affairs and the chances of its outcomes on their future, or exploring new scientific or engineering paradigms. Nigerians in particular are a shame, a big shame. I see how they like to spend their time on here, self adulating and calling themselves "Giants of Africa", when in actual fact Nigerians for the most part are the blight of Africa and I dare say, the world.

Been a while now since I gave up on the generality of black people. Nairaland helps affirm one's suppositions that Nigeria will not get better in 50 or more years time. One just keeps observing.
Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by Sagamite(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
OmoEziokwu:

Man, there is a big problem with blacks. I'd say the ultimate problem of the black man is his aversion to intellectualism. Whether in Africa or outside of Africa, a lot of them are still the same. It even irks more when you meet them retards in the diaspora. When you tell them that they do not have the luxury of the white man and should stop twerking (hate that I have to use that word) and get busy thinking and building and developing, they call you a fool. I have lived and still live with Whites/Chinese/S.Americans/Indians and despite the fact that I stand the chance of being prejudiced against because of my colour, I use that as a tonic to spur me on, and these folks from the other races respect that. I'd like to think that it is not important what the non-blacks think, as ones integrity and ethic is certain to keep one skyward, mentally and otherwise. Asides that, it is hard not to think that these folks aren't smarter than the average black folk. Interestingly, for the most part I have found better companionship and even "love" coming from them, not that it is a surprise as such. I do not understand the entitlement mentality of the black man, and the blame game thing. You'll never see a group of young black boys or men spending hours talking about core issues of society or analyzing world affairs and the chances of its outcomes on their future, or exploring new scientific or engineering paradigms. Nigerians in particular are a shame, a big shame. I see how they like to spend their time on here, self adulating and calling themselves "Giants of Africa", when in actual fact Nigerians for the most part are the blight of Africa and I dare say, the world.

Been a while now since I gave up on the generality of black people. Nairaland helps affirm one's suppositions that Nigeria will not get better in 50 or more years time. One just keeps observing.

I just call black people Monkeys nowadays because many of them do not having reasoning capacity beyond those of these primates.

They totally refuse to engage their brains and only know how to be prayer warriors like we see them on this thread. All evidence shows that the black race is the least intelligent race out of all kinds on Earth and we cannot continue sitting down denying this evidence. Many blacks just show monumental stupidity and lack high-level thinking.

If you want to know where these monkeys are instead of having intellectual talks, I have already addressed that before.

www.nairaland.com/730675/london-riot-pls-post-pics/10#8895259

www.nairaland.com/730675/london-riot-pls-post-pics/10#8895599

The people who prayed for this woman on this thread are just the pure examples of how Blacks are fuuktard Monkeys.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case / Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya / Apostle Suleman Speaks On Stephanie Otobo’s Confession, Reveals How Wife Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.