Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna (20814 Views)

Demonstration In Kakuri Part Of Kaduna Over Alleged Postponement Of Elections / Demonstration In Support Of Patience's N4B Building Project (Pictures) / Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by free2ryhme: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2012

Muslims in northern Nigerian states have continued their demonstration against the controversial anti-Islam movie in Kaduna state.

The protesters trooped out in large numbers and commenced the demonstration at Bakin Ruwa near Rigasaat Asikolaye, along Nnamdi Azikiwe western bye-pass road, carrying anti US, Israel and French placards.

Amongst the protesters were women, children and the elderly with some drapped in an all-over white attire, carrying flags with arabic inscriptions.

The anti-US placards bore statements such as “Death to America”.

Other inscriptions were “No to blasphemy against Prophet Mohammad S.A.W”, “Prophet Muhammad is the most Influential Man in history”.

Security has been beefed up in parts of the state’s capital while armed anti-riot policemen were seen guarding the protesters.

Although the state government had opposed the protest, protesters insisted that it must be carried out.

In order to avoid any breach of law and order, the police officially provided security for them.

Though peaceful for now, the protest has heightened tension in the city as many traders hurriedly closed their shops and rushed to their homes.

The protest on Monday is coming after a round of weekend protests in Kano and Kastina. The reports were all geared towards the anti-Islam movie.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/09/24/muslims-demonstrate-against-anti-islam-movie-in-kaduna/
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
If they culd do this peacfuly and returnd t their abodes without tryng t harase or molest anybdy, then I wuld hve said its OK! But fo what dey ar known fo?
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Walks into Thread, Pulls down my pant, and pisses all over these Boko Haram sympatisers.. Walks back to Nnewi! angry

50 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
They can demostrate peacefully...that is allowed.
But doubt state govt isnt in support...
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by sunkoye: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2012
am scared of the second pics.....such exposure at early age is called future calamity!

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Cyberknight: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
why, why, why, dont people stop all this religious nonsense?!! I believe in the Almighty God, and I dont fight for Him, He protects me, not vice versa. Why don't others leave their gods, Buddha, Amadioha, Sango, or whoever you believe in to fight their own battles? In the final analysis, when we all die, we shall find out who was right or wrong and was worshipping the correct god, isn't it?

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by sylve11: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okija_juju: Walks into Thread, Pulls down my pant, and pisses all over these Boko Haram sympatisers.. Walks back to [b]Nnewi ! angry[/b]

where vultures r used as suya. grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by cheddarking(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
Okija_juju: Walks into Thread, Pulls down my pant, and pisses all over these Boko Haram sympatisers.. Walks back to Nnewi! angry

Joins Okija in pissing AND shyting all over these Boko Sympathizers including Maclantunji...Catches the next plane to London.

17 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by ignis: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
sunkoye: am scared of the second pics.....such exposure at early age is called future calamity!
The kids are potential BH of 2moro.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by gramci: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Aboki no de fail
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by sylve11: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
cheddarking:

Joins Okija in pissing AND shyting all over these Boko Sympathizers including Maclantunji...Catches the next plane to London.

Nor use dana airline o. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by DonaldGenes(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
Wetin be ds yeye celetial or weda na some poverTY sTRicKen peOPle.
If life don tire 'em cos of a mere film then let them qo huq BaRb wire, i tire 4 some muslims brothers ooo,are they the only Reliqion in ds world where person no qo hear word ni?
TUfiakwaaaaaa
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
why not protest against boko haram soilin d name of islam under ur nose? bloody rascals

20 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Okijajuju1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
Allahu Akbar!! Meet the friends and associates of MAclatunji...

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by IleIfe2(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
and these are the people we are suppose to share Nigeria with? The continued existence of this country has to be seriously debated and negotiated, let every religion and tribe know it's place and limitation. BTW. Why are they not beating and cutting each other like shites do.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by masterpiecer(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
[size=30pt]All these BOKO BOYS sef...[/size]
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by timbros(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
Whats the name of this movie causing all this wahala sef? Can someone help here? I wan watch am...
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by unekwubaby: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
the bible says no peace for the ABOKIES grin grin grin grin grin useless child of a useless father, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i mean the whole muslin in the north

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by ayusman16(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hope they will stop applying for visa or send their kids to America?

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Siga: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
Packing all my load....going back to MARS....tired of all these rubbish....anyone joining me....Rover is on its way back to pick me up....enough room left...
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by virginvampire(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
ddd

14 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
Their prophet who is the angel of the devil would be decorated in hell by his master, Satan for a Job well done.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by strangest(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
From the level of print work done on the placards that they are carrying, it can be deduced that the demonstration was sponsored by some well placed individual(s). Who? Question for another day

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
why did they not come out to protest against boko-haram bombing. or don't they know that their actions and other muslim millitants and terrorist all over the world is what has tarnished the already tanished name of their dead prophet muhammed

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by dammytosh: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
sunkoye: am scared of the second pics.....such exposure at early age is called future calamity!

Yes ... That is the whole idea. Catch them young so that when they are grown enough to post on Nairaland, They can hardly think before they post nonsense and place more value on religion more than human lives.
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by masterpiecer(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
Has there ever been a protest against boko haram by these same peeps? cowards i say angry
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by mmmustapha(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
unekwubaby: the bible says no peace for the ABOKIES grin grin grin grin grin useless child of a useless father, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i mean the whole muslin in the north
have u taken ur medicine
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Siga: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
The most unfortunate thing about all these is that....these fo0ls carrying placard saying death to America...are following instructions of those wey get all dem kids for this so called America dey study and even carry American citizenship cos na there dem dey go born pikin......

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by ariy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
sylve11:

where vultures r used as suya. grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

lol
Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by opee1231(f): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
na now them get internet tey asses the video, abi na now them hear the news?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Islam Movie Demonstration In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
Nigeria should divider sooner because these muslims are breeding terrorists to be and I don't like it at all.

Imagine that young child been exposed to such hatred, who knows what they might have taught them maybe that Christians are Animals and should be killed.

#ISOMUCHHATETHERELIGIONOFPIECES

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Bande Tijjani, President Of 74th UN General Assembly In Abuja / PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters / FG To Unveil Those Behind Abuja-kaduna Train Attack — Gen Magashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.