Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

**MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB (9669 Views)

Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** / DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by xpensiv: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hi Fhemmy,
Pls I need ur best prices for the following, as I plan 2 resell:
Bold 5 ( white & black)
Samsung galaxy tab (various ones available)
Thanks.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 3:33am On Oct 11, 2012
xpensiv: Hi Fhemmy, Pls I need ur best prices for the following, as I plan 2 resell:
Bold 5 ( white & black) Samsung galaxy tab (various ones available) Thanks.

Thanks for checking with us, youa re highly appreciated . . . For a resale price, please mail me at Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . cant give such price in the public for customer's privacy, hope you would understand as we look forward to doing business with you soon
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2012
PLs what will it cost me to get a 4th Gen 64GB Itouch. i need the info for somebody.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2012
Hope all this people will pay me for commenting here on my thread grin Will call you today about Galaxy Tab 8.9 inch/10 inch.......Let send me pics
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
aguiyi: PLs what will it cost me to get a 4th Gen 64GB Itouch. i need the info for somebody.

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated . . . 64GB Ipod Touch 4G, Brand New = 65K Naira, used is 53K Naira
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
chelseabmw: Hope all this people will pay me for commenting here on my thread grin Will call you today about Galaxy Tab 8.9 inch/10 inch.......Let send me pics

Please charge them oh . . . Lol
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
What's the subject of life - to get rich? All of those fellows out there getting rich could be dancing around the real subject of life.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
What we actually learn, from any given set of circumstances, determines whether we become increasingly powerless or more powerful.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
People will buy anything that is 'one to a customer.'
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
To think that the new economy is over is like somebody in London in 1830 saying the entire industrial revolution is over because some textile manufacturers in Manchester went broke.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by snoopy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

With all the accessories in the box, i could get you for only 55K Naira . . You are appreciated for spending time on our thread and we look forward to your business.
Boss so sorry it took this long to reply....had some financial challenges...if I pay tomorrow, when will I get it? Plus i intend to pay in full cuz I've been following your progress for months now and I know u give special discounts for those that pay in full on pre-ordering and since trust issues has never been associated with you, I don't mind paying in full to take advantage of that as my budget is still tight lol. Also do u have any currently in Nigeria? Awaitin reply asap or if necessary mail me on snoopy.1865@gmail.com
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
snoopy:
Boss so sorry it took this long to reply....had some financial challenges...if I pay tomorrow, when will I get it? Plus i intend to pay in full cuz I've been following your progress for months now and I know u give special discounts for those that pay in full on pre-ordering and since trust issues has never been associated with you, I don't mind paying in full to take advantage of that as my budget is still tight lol. Also do u have any currently in Nigeria? Awaitin reply asap or if necessary mail me on snoopy.1865@gmail.com

I dont have any available in Nigeria . . . On a weekly basis, we ship to Nigeria, so your stuff could leave with the following week of your payment made . . . Thanks for your great comment and looking forward to your business.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
We have all u need . . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Happy Weekend to all our people . . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
You could get something great too
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
Happy Sunday . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Happy Monday . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
It's not what you pay a man, but what he costs you that counts.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
In modern business it is not the crook who is to be feared most, it is the honest man who doesn't know what he is doing.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2012
The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Oscillation(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2012
Hello pls sir i would like to know what it would cost me to acquire almost new u.s.a used nokia c 5 and 16gb flash drive. You can mail me on Engr.oscillation79@yahoo.com. Awaiting your reply. Bye
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2012
Oscillation: Hello pls sir i would like to know what it would cost me to acquire almost new u.s.a used nokia c 5 and 16gb flash drive. You can mail me on Engr.oscillation79@yahoo.com. Awaiting your reply. Bye

Thanks for checking us out, You are appreciated.
Nokia C5 is not too common in Canada, we have more of C6 . . . We could get you a 16Gb Flash for free if you buy one phone from us, just our ways of giving back . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
Time is the scarcest resource and unless it is managed nothing else can be managed.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
Try, try, try, and keep on trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Oscillation(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2012
Pls Fhemmmy, does it mean i wont be getting one for certainty, pls check and mail me
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
Oscillation: Pls Fhemmmy, does it mean i wont be getting one for certainty, pls check and mail me

Once it is not common here, dont wanna promise what i know might not be able to find . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
Lol . . .We appreciate you
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
If you don't drive your business, you will be driven out of business.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
Our work is the presentation of our capabilities.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dell And Toshiba Batteries For Sale At Cheap Prices / ( EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE) BUY ON EBAY AND OTHER USA SITES 310/$ / LG G5 4GB RAM For 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.