Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,556 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

**MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB (9673 Views)

Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** / DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
LOVELY BABIES

Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
chelseabmw:

Boss,sorry for coming here late to give the good new......I have gotten my fone and its lovely......Battery or no battery am kool and ever patient as my name.....I got another job for her too....I tried calling you but you weren't picking....Please how much will i get iphone5...That is the next fone on my mind now.Let me know asap.God bless you

Chief, lemme know what size you want for the Iphone 5 . . 16GB or 32Gb ?
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pls both.........I need d cost pls
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
Still no response chief.......calls same till cry cry cry
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:29am On Oct 01, 2012
chelseabmw: Pls both.........I need d cost pls

16GB Iphone 5, Factory unlocked = 165K Naira, while 32GB Iphone 5, Factory unlocked = 195K Naira and a 64GB Iphone 5, Factory unlocked = 208K Naira, Sorry for the late response . . . . Na God's time oh.
Happy Sunday, Sir. . . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2012
Fhemmmy:

16GB Iphone 5, Factory unlocked = 165K Naira, while 32GB Iphone 5, Factory unlocked = 195K Naira and a 64GB Iphone 5, Factory unlocked = 208K Naira, Sorry for the late response . . . . Na God's time oh.
Happy Sunday, Sir. . . . .

Please boss call me when u are less busy
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
chelseabmw: Please boss call me when u are less busy

I have called you tire now but you no pick
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
So much in the oven . . . Only God could have done it
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND IN DEED........YOU ARE THE BEST BOSS
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:38am On Oct 02, 2012
chelseabmw: A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND IN DEED........YOU ARE THE BEST BOSS

We are honored to do business with a great mind like yours . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
We still deliver the best for less
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
More much more deals in the works
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
whats the cost of the white bb 9900 and how long will it take to get here... would also need an i touch5
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
olu16: whats the cost of the white bb 9900 and how long will it take to get here... would also need an i touch5

Thanks for spending time on our thread . . . You are highly appreciated.
For a White Used but MINT BB 9900, we will get you one at a cost of only 59K Naira while will take 7 days for delivery from the date of shipping, we dont have any itouch 5
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by richmind: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Oga Fhemmy, Good day, am having issues with the phone i bought from the agent u directed me to an abuja. Jst got it today and it restarts whenever am using the keyboard. Also the speaker sounds busted but that i wont mind fixing.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
richmind: Oga Fhemmy, Good day, am having issues with the phone i bought from the agent u directed me to an abuja. Jst got it today and it restarts whenever am using the keyboard. Also the speaker sounds busted but that i wont mind fixing.

What kinda phone was it, Sir . . Give me details and we take care of you.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
richmind: Oga Fhemmy, Good day, am having issues with the phone i bought from the agent u directed me to an abuja. Jst got it today and it restarts whenever am using the keyboard. Also the speaker sounds busted but that i wont mind fixing.

I have spoken to my Partner in Abuja, and now know what phone it was . . You are our valued customer and we have to make sure you are happy, so we have decided to send you a Bold 2 as a loaner while we fix the one that has a problem, The BB 9700 will leave Abuja tomorrow and you will be updated, in the meantime, please use the detail that will be sent to you by my partner in Abuja to send the BB 9780 to Lagos and will be sent back to you as soon as it is done.
Apologies for the inconveniences and thanks for your business.

1 Like

Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
We have all it takes to make you glad
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
Thanks
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
Happy Saturday . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
We take care of our deals
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
In all we do, we give thanks to Baba God
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I have spoken to my Partner in Abuja, and now know what phone it was . . You are our valued customer and we have to make sure you are happy, so we have decided to send you a Bold 2 as a loaner while we fix the one that has a problem, The BB 9700 will leave Abuja tomorrow and you will be updated, in the meantime, please use the detail that will be sent to you by my partner in Abuja to send the BB 9780 to Lagos and will be sent back to you as soon as it is done.

in Nigeria? , very rare, in fact never heard of this, the best is "GIVE US TIME TO FIX IT"lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Lexusgs430: 1:30am On Oct 09, 2012
aguiyi:

in Nigeria? , very rare, in fact never heard of this, the best is "GIVE US TIME TO FIX IT"lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You have been patronising the wrong traders all along. In the few times some buyers have had issues with their purchases from me, I have issued loaner phones since 2002.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by newman10(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Fhemmmy:

You are, sir, unarguably, the best. Please don't relent on being the best. This is so rare!

BTW, I'm still rocking my playbook o. My laptop has been rendered useless though.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by nnamokenna(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Nice one from the "Father" himself. That is how business should truly be done by those who desire to make progress in their businesses.

Keep it up bro.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thank you for the great comments, we just know that without the clients we are nobody . . . thanks for the patronage and we promise to keep getting better with your support
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by oscarvicto(m): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
Please post your hone number and location
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
oscarvicto: Please post your hone number and location

Haaaaaaaaaaaa . . . Home number ke, Lol . . Well my partner in Nigeria is Mr. Adeniran and his number is 0809-191-7164 while we appreciate your time on our thread, we look forward to servicing you soon too.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
It's called a pen. It's like a printer, hooked straight to my brain.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
I've never felt like I was in the cookie business. I've always been in a feel good feeling business. My job is to sell joy. My job is to sell happiness. My job is to sell an experience.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
We still in the business of giving the best for less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

( EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE) BUY ON EBAY AND OTHER USA SITES 310/$ / Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! / HP Elitebook Folio 9470m (500gb/8gb, Corei5, Backlit) UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.