Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

**MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB (9672 Views)

Used Blackberry 9320 Pre-ordered By Bigx Of Nairaland. ****DELIVERED**** / DELIVERED:Blackberry Playbook**Pre-ordered By Dan_dollar Of Nairaland ** Thanks* / 32GB Blackberry Playbook ** Pre-ordered By TCD Of Nairaland** BNIB **DELIVERED** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
The genius of a good leader is to leave behind him a situation which common sense, without the grace of genius, can deal with successfully.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
“Confidence is contagious; so is lack of confidence.”
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
He is just so ABLE
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by newacca: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
@Fhemmmy,
I want to start mobile fone biz here in 9ja before going to Canada. I am familiar with ur handle on canada study visa section. Bro,how can we do biz together? I need some affordable fones and BB. though I'm investing with lil amount now to boot strap. (like 150K)
I wld be happy if u cld give me an insight in d area where we deal. hw do I place order for fones,BB and accessories?
I would like to hear from you soon.
Thanx Bro.
ciao
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
newacca: @Fhemmmy,
I want to start mobile fone biz here in 9ja before going to Canada. I am familiar with ur handle of canada study visa section. Bro,how can we do biz together? I need some affordable fones and BB. though I'm invest with lil amount now to boot strap. (like 150K)
I wld be happy if u cld give me an insight in d area where we deal. hw do I place order for fones,BB and accessories?
I would like to hear from you soon.
Thanx Bro.
ciao

Chairman, having a man of your weight on our thread is an honor and we will never take that for granted. . .Starting a phone business is sweet and not too stressful.
My advice to you would be to look for what you want and what you will and can get market for easily, let us know and i will see what we could do that when you sell them, your 150K after one deal could lead to much more . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by newacca: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
Thanks so much. I appreciate your quick response. Nokia and Samsung fones move fast here,and people are crazy abt Blackberry here. So,let me check the models that are on high demand and that are not too expensive. Though I would need few ones that are on the high end but sure affordable cos I am getting 'em 4rm you. grin cheesy
I will also need original chargers,traveller chargers,headsets,bluetooth,cover pads etc.(for bb and other fones)
I would be happy to do biz with you.
ciao
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
newacca: Thanks so much. I appreciate your quick response. Nokia and Samsung fones moves here,and people are crazy abt Blackberry here. So,let me check the models that are on high demand and that are not too expensive. Though I would need few ones that are on the high end but sure affordable cos I am getting 'em 4rm you. grin cheesy
I will also need original chargers,traveller chargers,headsets,bluetooth,cover pads etc.(for bb and other fones)
I would be happy to do biz with you.
ciao

On used phones, what we promise and make sure comes with each phone is a charger and that is all, cos we see it as non hygienic to be using a used earpiece . . . we do a lot of Blackberrys, the Nokia in Canada are not cheap enuf for you to be able to make money, samsung is available but aint cheap either, thus our doing more of BB . . .
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by newacca: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
Good! starting a new mobile fone biz,it doesnt go well with me to start with used ones. I think I will need new ones. So,let me make my findings on the exact BB models that move here. I added u on googletalk now. Thanks for d info. it goes a long way. Now,lets talk about BB.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
newacca: Good! starting a new mobile fone biz,it doesnt go well with me to start with used ones. I think I will need new ones. So,let me make my findings on the exact BB models that move here. I added u on googletalk now. Thanks for d info. it goes a long way. Now,lets talk about BB.

Brand New is not bad at all, but not many Nigerians wants to buy new, most prefers used . . ..
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Happy Sunday and remember the holy day to keep it holy . . . cool
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
We have all you want
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
You could be the one next
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2012
Aiight
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
“Greatness is won, not awarded.”
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
“Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.”
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
Tell us what you need and we will got work for you till found
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
“Incrementalism is innovation’s worst enemy.”
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
“The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out.”
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:33am On Oct 24, 2012
We have your back on all deals
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
“If things seem under control, you’re just not going fast enough.”
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
It is all about the buyers
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
. . . Like No Other
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by snoopy(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sorry this took a while...wanna say thank you sir for getting a top of the range phone (bold 5).....the phone is so clean people give me this weird look when I tell them I didn't get it new. I guess the wait was worth it afterall many times over. Many thanks to doyin as well.

Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
snoopy: Sorry this took a while...wanna say thank you sir for getting a top of the range phone (bold 5).....the phone is so clean people give me this weird look when I tell them I didn't get it new. I guess the wait was worth it afterall many times over. Many thanks to doyin as well.

Thanks for your biz . . . And we are glad to give you the best for less, Yes, Doyin is awesome.
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by snoopy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2012

Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by snoopy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your biz . . . And we are glad to give you the best for less, Yes, Doyin is awesome.
Thanks looking foward to doing more biz with u guys

Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
Nothing better than a client that appreciates what they got . . . Thanks for your trust and God Bless you, we appreciates your business as well
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Idboyostic(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Bro, I nid a used Bold 5(white)......unbranded&clean. How much does it cost and hw soon can I get it if payment s made on monday
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
Idboyostic: Bro, I nid a used Bold 5(white)......unbranded&clean. How much does it cost and hw soon can I get it if payment s made on monday

I dont have any unbranded available, but clean is what we sell best . . . for the price, please mail me at Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . Also, we ship from Canada every Friday and the phones are usually ready the following Wednesday for pick. . . Thanks for finding us worthy of your time, and we look forward to doing business with you sooon
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by Idboyostic(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I dont have any unbranded available, but clean is what we sell best . . . for the price, please mail me at Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . Also, we ship from Canada every Friday and the phones are usually ready the following Wednesday for pick. . . Thanks for finding us worthy of your time, and we look forward to doing business with you sooon
av sent you an email.....check ur email box
Re: **MINT & WHITE** - Blackberry 9900 Pre-ordered By Chief ChelseaBMW Of NL - LNIB by chelseabmw(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
Boss am calling you this night....about Ipad1,2,3 and 4(16G,32G n 64G respectively). Pls just let me know the prices.

Someone is forming with his samsung galaxy tab.Na wah ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

( EBAY CHECKOUT AVAILABLE) BUY ON EBAY AND OTHER USA SITES 310/$ / Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! / LG G5 4GB RAM For 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.