Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me (1574 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / 30 Quotes That Will Make You Rethink What “love” Means By Brianna West / The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by itbillgate(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
I am (Name Withheld) an ICT Engineer based in Osun State, i met a lady January through facebook, and we started dating due to the fact that she attended primary and secondary school in Osogbo and that has been where i lived all my life except i travel for business or vacation. Since i met her there has been no disaster in our relationship. She was serving in Lagos when we met, so we agreed that we have to be travelling down to visit each other, Her dad is not based in Nigeria, but during this 9 months her dad came home and i met him and he is a lovely father and want the best for the both of us, i met her mum too cos i travelled down with her to meet her mum.
To cut the long story short, during the time i met this lady, things changed for me drastically in terms of finances. I don't use to go to church, but i became a C.A.C Member before i met her and she happens to attend Winners Chapel, from the day we met i told her to start attending C.A.C if she really want us to be together and she did. Last month i took her to my church to see my pastor for prayer in which she was told to start a church program which require her to stay in church for about 28 days. She fasted 10 days white fasting that she break at 6pm 10 days red fasting then 5 days marathon in which she didn't eat for 5 days and which she came out on Sunday. Guess what my pastor said when she came out from the room she was locked in. I was told i can't marry her cos she seems to be highly possessive in some strange spirit and possible to control me later in the future.
Not considering the time we have spent together, i considered what she has gone through and what her parents and relative that have been waiting for our wedding day to come will say, as well am wondering if i could meet someone like her or if the message is true. Please advice me.
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by k2039: 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2012
[size=14pt]IGNORE YOUR PASTOR[/size]
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
The pastor is a mad man!
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by switnjl: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
tell ur pastor that any and every spirit under the sun can be broken and defeated by the power of God.
so he should help u to pray to break any familiar spirit.

if the lady was that bad she wouldn't have gone through the stress of fasting in the first place.

I think u should also seek a second opinion.
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by jhydebaba(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
Why did you seek spiritual help when you know you won't be able to handle the outcome? You so much belief in your pastor so there is little I can tell you but please note that in every thing you do NEVER MARRY OUT OF PITY.
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by Tenderly1(f): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
why are you behaving like you dnt beleive in God?pastors cant tell you what to do, they can only advise you.
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by Tenderly1(f): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
why are you behaving like you dnt beleive in God?pastors cant tell you what to do, they can only advise you.just tell your pastor to conduct a deliverance section for her
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2012
But why would a "demon" even agree to fast in the first place? ?
what sort of Pastor is this? Been possesive isn't demonic for christ sake.. This is Temperance!

Why do you choose to punish the innocent lady by exposing her to series of complications just because you want to hear some rumour

CAC?? isn't that Joseph Ayobabalola's church?? ? CAC has been polluted ever since that man died. The pastors I know from cac marries 2 -3 wives.. They drink alcohol like water.. !
My advice is " Leave that church NOW!!
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by greedie1(f): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2012
Ohmy, she change church, did white and red fasting and even ran marathon just 4 u? Mehn d girl love u die!!

Mr, bein possessed (if she actually is) isnt enuf to make u not to marry her if u really love her. Every demon can be cast out in d name of jesus christ. If u feel she should be delivered nd ur pastor isnt strong enuf, den take her to a stronger pastor

about marriage, my priest ll always say- listen to ur inner voice, be attuned to ur spirit, pray to God, He answers everybody, ask 4 sign, let ur final decision be based on directions given to u by God, cz ple ll say diff tins nd u dont really know whose power is from God.

I bet if u meet 10 diff pastors, dey ll say 10 different tins... Im not saying dat ur pastor is fake, in saying dat God can talk to u too, all u need do is listen.

I pray u make d ryt decision.
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by ijcurt(f): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
guy, u need to wash ur brain. i am a member of winners, and i havnt met a man i wil leave my church for. dat ur babe tried o, she left her church, subjected herself to series of fasting (red, white, black, watever) and u arent satisfied?/?? angry. am sorry for u, cos i dnt think u wil meet someone willing to make such sacrifices for u again. she purely loves u, if not she wudnt go thru wat she did. and as for ur pastor or wateva he calls himself. flee frm him, he isnt spirit filled, cos no spirit filled man of God wil tell u to leave a girl jst because she is possessed, instead he wil conduct a deliverance session and cast dat demon out. u berra shine ur eyes!!!! wetin i dey talk sef, mscheeew. u dont even know wat u want! angry

1 Like

Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by obicentlis: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
That is why I like TB Joshua, he will tell you how to know a Man of God. Any pastor that tells you that some one is possessed or witch and the pastor can't deliver the person is fake. Even without this word, use your common sense and reason, if the person has the spirit of God in him that made him to see the evil spirit in her, then he should have the power to deliver her as well.
My people wise up, you have senses naa!!!

1 Like

Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by greedie1(f): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
obicentlis: That is why I like TB Joshua, he will tell you how to know a Man of God. Any pastor that tells you that some one is possessed or witch and the pastor can't deliver the person is fake. Even without this word, use your common sense and reason, if the person has the spirit of God in him that made him to see the evil spirit in her, then he should the power to deliver her as well.
My people wise up, you have senses naa!!!
dat is why i love him too... Never a thing Jesus cannot do
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
If that pastor is so good, he should cast that demon out
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by itbillgate(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2013
@ All Thanks a lot for series of advice, Our introduction is September and we are getting married next year by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by brightedge(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2013
itbillgate: @ All Thanks a lot for series of advice, Our introduction is September and we are getting married next year by God's grace.

Congrats in advance. Good to know that some persons have the courage to follow their inner voices. Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it!
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Na wa o.Me no fit do that kind prayers o.Am
Very sure that pastor wud say am the wife of Lucifer when I refuse to starve myself.Biko kwa.
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
itbillgate: I am (Name Withheld) an ICT Engineer based in Osun State, i met a lady January through facebook, and we started dating due to the fact that she attended primary and secondary school in Osogbo and that has been where i lived all my life except i travel for business or vacation. Since i met her there has been no disaster in our relationship. She was serving in Lagos when we met, so we agreed that we have to be travelling down to visit each other, Her dad is not based in Nigeria, but during this 9 months her dad came home and i met him and he is a lovely father and want the best for the both of us, i met her mum too cos i travelled down with her to meet her mum.
To cut the long story short, during the time i met this lady, things changed for me drastically in terms of finances. I don't use to go to church, but i became a C.A.C Member before i met her and she happens to attend Winners Chapel, from the day we met i told her to start attending C.A.C if she really want us to be together and she did. Last month i took her to my church to see my pastor for prayer in which she was told to start a church program which require her to stay in church for about 28 days. She fasted 10 days white fasting that she break at 6pm 10 days red fasting then 5 embarassed days marathon in which she didn't eat for 5 days and which she came out on Sunday. Guess what my pastor said when she came out from the room she was locked in. I was told i can't marry her cos she seems to be highly possessive in some strange spirit and possible to control me later in the future.
Not considering the time we have spent together, i considered what she has gone through and what her parents and relative that have been waiting for our wedding day to come will say, as well am wondering if i could meet someone like her or if the message is true. Please advice me.

embarassed
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
ijcurt: guy, u need to wash ur brain. i am a member of winners, and i havnt met a man i wil leave my church for. dat ur babe tried o, she left her church, subjected herself to series of fasting (red, white, black, watever) and u arent satisfied?/?? angry. am sorry for u, cos i dnt think u wil meet someone willing to make such sacrifices for u again. she purely loves u, if not she wudnt go thru wat she did. and as for ur pastor or wateva he calls himself. flee frm him, he isnt spirit filled, cos no spirit filled man of God wil tell u to leave a girl jst because she is possessed, instead he wil conduct a deliverance session and cast dat demon out. u berra shine ur eyes!!!! wetin i dey talk sef, mscheeew. u dont even know wat u want! angry

The guy himself needs serious deliverance.
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by cycline404(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
Well i will strongly advice you to personally talk to God and if you believe then God will show you the right sign if peradventure God says NO.... Then Pray again for God to convince your wife that Its All NO>.... Then request for divine separation.... Like for me i was divinely separated from my ex relationship... And i am so happy now with my new LOVE!>.....
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
itbillgate: I am (Name Withheld) an ICT Engineer based in Osun State, i met a lady January through facebook, and we started dating due to the fact that she attended primary and secondary school in Osogbo and that has been where i lived all my life except i travel for business or vacation. Since i met her there has been no disaster in our relationship. She was serving in Lagos when we met, so we agreed that we have to be travelling down to visit each other, Her dad is not based in Nigeria, but during this 9 months her dad came home and i met him and he is a lovely father and want the best for the both of us, i met her mum too cos i travelled down with her to meet her mum.
To cut the long story short, during the time i met this lady, things changed for me drastically in terms of finances. I don't use to go to church, but i became a C.A.C Member before i met her and she happens to attend Winners Chapel, from the day we met i told her to start attending C.A.C if she really want us to be together and she did. Last month i took her to my church to see my pastor for prayer in which she was told to start a church program which require her to stay in church for about 28 days. She fasted 10 days white fasting that she break at 6pm 10 days red fasting then 5 days marathon in which she didn't eat for 5 days and which she came out on Sunday. Guess what my pastor said when she came out from the room she was locked in. I was told i can't marry her cos she seems to be highly possessive in some strange spirit and possible to control me later in the future.

Bros, Believe me I have first hand experience with this foolishness.
You are to STAY ON COURSE and make no rash decisions until GOD HIMSELF reveals something to you that you need to know.
God respects your choices and if He has something to tell you about them, he will tell no-one until he has told YOU.

In your new testament walk, when it comes to matters of your life, other people are strictly for confirmation, NOT direction. The holy spirit always speaks. Do an audit of your dreams. Ask him yourself, and see if the response you get is peace. Honestly, God feels insulted when we as Christians don't come to him directly and ask these things ourselves from him but instead depend on pseudo prophets.
Back then, people depended on prophets because the Holy Spirit was on special impartation only. Now He is with every one of us, ready to guide us, so why go back to the old testament way of doing things?

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT fall for this delusion. Consider 2 Chronicles 18:21 and think particularly on the phrase "'I will go and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of all his prophets'".

Whatever she may or may not be, DO NOT faulter and DO NOT start treating her badly or b being emotionally distant UNTIL God reveals it to you on your own. He will. This could very much even be a test to see if you actually have the capacity to be the spiritual head of your home and if you have what it takes to love her as your wife.

You have been warned.
Re: People Who Know What Love Means Pls Advice Me by fuckluv(f): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
The girl tryyyyy o. 28 days in church, fasting red, white, black, marathon, relay...... WTF. And upon all these she be demon. Smh
U mean pple still do this? OP, u sef wicked o. Haba!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick A Wife / I Miss You Lanicky / Please Help Me!!! My Heart At Stake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.