Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus (9254 Views)

VIDEO: Nigerian Girls VS Kenyan Girls Pt. 2!!! (VIDEO) / VIDEO: Nigerian Girls VS Kenyan Girls!!! (VIDEO) / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Orikinla(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
I don't know how many people who are aware of the shocking scandals in Kenya as two female students at Moi University and University of Nairobi have infected over 400 guys with HIV/AIDS! One of them exposed the names of her victims.

“I am a student and I am HIV-positive. I swore I would spread the thing because I got infected during my first experience. I have slept with 322 guys in my campus and two outside. I wanted to infect 2,500 people but the guilt is now killing me,” she said in a text message she sent to a close friend.

Now increase that figure with the numbers of people those 400 have had sex with and then continue to add more numbers in the sex chain that may eventually end up in Nigeria and other countries.

Before you sleep with your Nigerian lover, PLEASE, ask how many people he or she has dated and where. And PLEASE, USE A CONDOM! Even wear two condoms at a time if you don't have a death wish.

SOURCE: TALK OF THE TOWN

Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Damn, This sounds sinister
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Orikinla(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
~Royal~:
Damn, This sounds sinister

It is catastrophic!
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by pendo89(f): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
i have read different versions of this story from different blogs. many think its fake but these kind of stories have existed from time immemorial.
Some refuse to believe thinking they serve to scare and instill morality in the institutions etc.
but better be safe than sorry.
there's worse stuff these young girls engage in.not all! but some.crazy stuff
woe to those who cannot zip up is all I can say.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
I believe this sort of stuff happens all the time.

Humans can be very vindictive.

There was a story of a african brother getting infected, then traveling to poland to infect hundreds of white women and they ran him out the country(LmL)

Even in my own state, i have read about numerous arrest of people being infected and willingly engaging in sesual activity while knowing their status

It's a nasty World Out There.

Just Masturbatte and call it a day.

Or Go sleep with whoever you want with the mentality..."Hey we all are gonna die anyway so what's the point of being so cautious"

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by KINGwax(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
war-refa
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2012
Do you think if a girl sees a clean, sweet rich boy, she would tell you how many guys she's slept with? If she'd slept with 20, she will say just 2. If she can't count them, she will say she be virgin

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Orikinla(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
solidbroda: Do you think if a girl sees a clean, sweet rich boy, she would tell you how many guys she's slept with? If she'd slept with 20, she will say just 2. If she can't count them, she will say she be virgin
[size=28pt]
1,500,000 have HIV/AIDS in Kenya and over 80,000 have died so far.
[/size]
[size=28pt]Worse cases abound in Nigeria where many girls are serial daters and have lost count of how many guys they have banged on and off campus.

In Nigeria, the HIV prevalence rate among adults ages 15–49 is 3.9 percent. Nigeria has the third-largest number of people living with HIV. The HIV epidemic in Nigeria is complex and varies widely by region. In some states, the epidemic is more concentrated and driven by high-risk behaviors, while other states have more generalized epidemics that are sustained primarily by multiple sexual partnerships in the general population. Youth and young adults in Nigeria are particularly vulnerable to HIV, with young women at higher risk than young men.

3,300,000 people have HIV/AIDS in Nigeria and over 220,000 have died so far.[/size]
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by UmericanGirl(f): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2012
It matters not where they are from.. One should know their partner and not make a habit of sleeping around.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by MarcAnthon(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
Orikinla, that figure of 3.3 million is arguable. They've been bandying that figure around for years. I think it's grossly exaggerated. 3.3 of 160 million means 2% of the population has it. That means 2 of every 100 people you meet. I have yet to meet/see one person with HIV. If they exist in such high figures, they must be hiding somewhere secret.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by pendo89(f): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
MarcAnthon: Orikinla, that figure of 3.3 million is arguable. They've been bandying that figure around for years. I think it's grossly exaggerated. 3.3 of 160 million means 2% of the population has it. That means 2 of every 100 people you meet. I have yet to meet/see one person with HIV. If they exist in such high figures, they must be hiding somewhere secret.

They do that with most African countries.
Do some research on NGOS and Statistics,Find out why they come up with exaggerated figures.Infact the rate at which people 'are dying of crime,infant mortality,malaria,etc etc is enough to depopulate a country in a very short time,but no, africa's pop keeps soaring.

Exaggerated statistics are good doors for donor funds, so never expect to hear of any improvement.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by MrsChima(f): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
Aids.HIV do NOF DISCRIMINATE...no one is safe from such disease.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
@orikinla, please, open a blog and tell the whole of Nigeria about HIV and not me.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by MarcAnthon(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
pendo89:

They do that in almost all African countries.
Do some research on NGOS and Statistics,Find out why they come up with exaggerated figures.Infact the rate at which people 'are dying is enough to depopulate a country.but no, africas pop keeps soaring.
Do not forget stats on high infant mortality in africa.
Exaggerated statistics are doors for more funds so never expect to hear of improvement.

Completely agree Pendo. It's a shame though, cos it def affects our image while all they care about is how much money they can get as aid.
Btw, hope you've been good? Missed you and crazy Chima
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by MrsChima(f): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Completely agree Pendo. It's a shame though, cos it def affects our image while all they care about is how much money they can get as aid.

I hooe your balls got caught in a blender.

Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by MarcAnthon(m): 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
^^^ crazy Chima. Always enamored with balls grin grin Go and get a sex change then u can play with yours tongue
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]
1,500,000 have HIV/AIDS in Kenya and over 80,000 have died so far.

3,300,000 people have HIV/AIDS in Nigeria and over 220,000 have died so far.[/size]

shocked
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2012
MarcAnthon: ^^^ crazy Chima. Always enamored with balls grin grin Go and get a sex change then u can play with yours tongue

grin

sry sis. grin grin
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by MrsChima(f): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
MarcAnthon: ^^^ crazy Chima. Always enamored with balls grin grin Go and get a sex change then u can play with yours tongue

They are bigger than yours battyboy.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by MarcAnthon(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

They are bigger than yours battyboy.

shocked shocked shocked shocked u got balls already? lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by MrsChima(f): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2012
MarcAnthon:

shocked shocked shocked shocked u got balls already? lipsrsealed

It feels good in your mouth.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 26, 2012
grin
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by sambos994(m): 1:11am On Sep 26, 2012
I'm sure Kenyans aren't that bad....I've met nice Kenyan girls.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by onila(f): 1:40am On Sep 26, 2012
*Kails*:
grin

I dont like this yr new username undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by onila(f): 1:46am On Sep 26, 2012
both kenyan men and women are arrogant n not that nice grin
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Ranoscky(m): 2:00am On Sep 26, 2012
onila: both kenyan men and women are arrogant n not that nice grin
Na yeye dey worry u! R u nice, yourself?
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by sambos994(m): 2:06am On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

apparently it's part of her real name. grin
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by mastersr95(m): 2:21am On Sep 26, 2012
~Royal~:

There was a story of a african brother getting infected, then traveling to poland to infect hundreds of white women and they ran him out the country(LmL)

Even in my own state, i have read about numerous arrest of people being infected and willingly engaging in sesual activity while knowing their status

Or Go sleep with whoever you want with the mentality..."Hey we all are gonna die anyway so what's the point of being so cautious"

looool Very funny
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by sambos994(m): 2:22am On Sep 26, 2012
~Royal~:

Damn...
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 26, 2012
Crappppppppp.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by pendo89(f): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Thanks Marc.Yeah Been good.
Keep hearing such stories all the time.They find their way into personal blogs etc.But not dismissing the fact that there are lots of crazy folks out there.
Donors are not as philanthropic as they used to be because of corruption cases involving donor funds. As a result the NGOS are feeling the pinch.The stats must therefore prove that we are getting worse by the day.
Who cares about image? Us nt them.Suprisingly some poor people cannot even access these funds.

@Onila there are lots of arrogant people in each country. If I set foot in Nigeria and have a nasty encounter, I would not go dismissing and rubbishing the entire country.I think I have myself to blame for having met the wrong person.
Re: Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
onila:

lol why? tongue

sambos994:

apparently it's part of her real name. grin

it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Ladies Participating In Miss Nairaland Contest / Female Shop Owner Overpowered A Thief, Tied Him Up Naked For Sex / What Do You Really Want In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.