Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) (48249 Views)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: great stuff....I just don't believe in love at first site.

I have my own defination; lust at first site
There's love at first sight. I told you i got fascinated with you after reading your first post, love ur handle and later your pix
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2013
toba: There's love at first sight. I told you i got fascinated with you after reading your first post, love ur handle and later your pix
*batting eyelashes*

*in a child's voice*

Do you mean that?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Marriage is not a date to the movies...sleep over! And the thought of belonging to someone doesn't sit well with me
as a christian, you still need to submit yorself to man. He must be your lord. In a particular tribe here, the men believe they have both the lady after paying so much as dowry

HumbledbYGrace:
And they were online...I am disowning them till further notice
Not too good if you have to go to work. Are u still in school?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: great stuff....I just don't believe in love at first site.

I have my own defination; lust at first site

My dear, there is certainly love at first sight. Some people immediately develop a liking for one another in an instant. I think I've had that experience.

Lust is another issue altogether.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *batting eyelashes*

*in a child's voice*

Do you mean that?
Im too old to lie.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2013
toba: as a christian, you still need to submit yorself to man. He must be your lord. In a particular tribe here, the men believe they have both the lady after paying so much as dowry

Not too good if you have to go to work. Are u still in school?
that's why the san people don't pay lobola...they believe the guy will own them which is not so good.

I am a student....
toba: Im too old to lie.
hmmmmmmm
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

My dear, there is certainly love at first sight. Some people immediately develop a liking for one another in an instant. I think I've had that experience.

for me love develops after brief encounters....I can name the guys I crushed at first site...I would rather marry my best friend

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: that's why the san people don't pay lobola...they believe the guy will own them which is not so good.

I am a student....hmmmmmmm
angry sad
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: for me love develops after brief encounters....I can name the guys I crushed at first site...I would rather marry my best friend

Name them (joking) cool
Anyway, a longer courtship is generally ideal before dabbling into marriage. I have to first consult my Oga at the top before I get married cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2013
toba: angry sad
I hope I didn't kill all the love you have for me? I would be devastated if that killed it.

I don't think I would be able to recover

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

Name them (joking) cool
Anyway, a longer courtship is generally ideal before dabbling into marriage. I have to first consult my Oga at the top before I get married cheesy
they were dark, average height, well build...I mean biceps and six packs and handsome.

Lol! But that's just my ideal guy....

It is ideal for sure...ok. Pls consult him because we don't want you saying something and he will say another

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I hope I didn't kill all the love you have for me? I would be devastated if that killed it.

I don't think I would be able to recover
I hope so. Having to wait on what may not be certain is saddening
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2013
toba: I hope so. Having to wait on what may not be certain is saddening
hmmmmm cry

Ok

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by slimyem: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2013
TOBA!!!
...i see you!!undecided
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2013
slimyem: TOBA!!!
...i see you!!undecided
Slimyem wink cheesy smiley
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by semid4lyfe(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2013
toba my good friend, hafar? how bodi nah? cool

I say make I trace your footsteps, na hin I come jam u for hia dey chyke babe. . . .

Isorrai but sofly, sofly o. . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2013
semid4lyfe: toba my good friend, hafar? how bodi nah? cool

I say make I trace your footsteps, na hin I come jam u for hia dey chyke babe. . . .

Isorrai but sofly, sofly o. . . . .
I want to revisit the altar at earliest 2nd Saturday in december 2013 and latest december 2014. I don't have anyone on board to take to Mama for approval, hence my search lipsrsealed undecided

Thanks for stopping by
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by seyibrown(f): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2013
Dedicating this to all the singles (and married) in the house. Love and enjoy the loving of the Lord while you are waiting for the love and loving of that special person. How you love the Lord determines how you love your other half. Experience the love, joy, trust, peace and complete submission of walking with the Lord first. Love the Lord and let him love you; and then do the same with your other half (when you find them, if you already haven't). Please, permit this video. Won't do it again. smiley

The more I seek you .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YXygCLso9U
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2013
toba: I hope so. Having to wait on what may not be certain is saddening
Lmfao! Eya...
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2013
seyibrown: Dedicating this to all the singles (and married) in the house. Love and enjoy the loving of the Lord while you are waiting for the love and loving of that special person. How you love the Lord determines how you love your other half. Experience the love, joy, trust, peace and complete submission of walking with the Lord first. Love the Lord and let him love you; and then do the same with your other half (when you find them, if you already haven't). Please, permit this video. Won't do it again. smiley

The more I seek you .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YXygCLso9U
Thank you ma
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:
I am curious. What made you sure that what you were feeling was love and not lust?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks Seyibrown for that video by Kari jobe.
I just watched it and here's the lyrics

The more i seek you,
the more i find you

The more i find you,
the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath,
hear your heart beat

This love is so deep,
it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming

The more i seek you,
the more i find you.

The more i find you,
the more I love you

I wanna sit at your feet
hear your heart beat

This love is so deep,

I wanna sit at your feet
hear your heart beat

This love is so deep,

I wanna sit at your feet
hear your heart beat

This love is so deep,
I melt in your peace...

[size=20pt]DEDICATED TO THE ONE I LOVE AND THE ONE THAT LOVES ME BACK[/size]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: they were dark, average height, well build...I mean biceps and six packs and handsome.

Lol! But that's just my ideal guy....

It is ideal for sure...ok. Pls consult him because we don't want you saying something and he will say another

I better hit the gym now! grin
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

I am curious. What made you sure that what you were feeling was love and not lust?

Her smile set my pulses racing cool
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

That was LUST! Pure unadulterated LUST.

There is nothing like love at first sight my good man smiley
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

That was LUST! Pure unadulterated LUST.

There is nothing like love at first sight my good man smiley
i disagree. Must i see someone more tban once to fall in love with the person?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
toba: i disagree. Must i see someone more tban once to fall in love with the person?

What is your definition of love? Maybe it is different from mine because my own definition of love makes it impossible for it to be felt for somebody you are just seeing for the first time in your life.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

I better hit the gym now! grin
relax I have a thing for almost chubby guys tongue
CFCfan:

Jesus Christ what about when she frowns? I bet your love would disappear.

You liked her for a certain something...it wasn't love. Love is from what's inside, not what the eye sees

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

What is your definition of love? Maybe it is different from mine because my own definition of love makes it impossible for it to be felt for somebody you are just seeing for the first time in your life.
u want to put me in a tight corner. My bro, there's no one world accepted definition of love, as love means different things to different pple. There're some aspect of love that we must agree with in common.

Mine is this. Love is the result of appreciating another's goodness. For instance, i saw HBG for the first time and i showed my love for her by appreciating her goodness. the goodness may be in terms of her beauty, the way she composes herself on NL and also how she rights. U can always for in love for the first time through appreciation. You can always relish that first seeing experience afterwards.

We cant divorce the sensational feeling from love (based on physical and emotional attraction) that magically, spontaneously generates when we see another

The spontaneous occurence is also part of it. After posting now, i may click on another thread and find an attraction and fall in love with hm/hr instantly.

Love would always develop but IT HAS A STARTING POINT, which could be from first sight.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
toba: u want to put me in a tight corner. My bro, there's no one world accepted definition of love, as love means different things to different pple. There're some aspect of love that we must agree with in common.

Mine is this. Love is the result of appreciating another's goodness. For instance, i saw HBG for the first time and i showed my love for her by appreciating her goodness. the goodness may be in terms of her beauty, the way she composes herself on NL and also how she rights. U can always for in love for the first time through appreciation. You can always relish that first seeing experience afterwards.

We cant divorce the sensational feeling from love (based on physical and emotional attraction) that magically, spontaneously generates when we see another

The spontaneous occurence is also part of it. After posting now, i may click on another thread and find an attraction and fall in love with hm/hr instantly.

Love would always develop but IT HAS A STARTING POINT, which could be from first sight.
I love him too
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I love him too
who?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
toba: who?
I guess the world will never know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (48) (Reply)

What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? / Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo) / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.