Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,381 members, 7,853,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) (48239 Views)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: relax I have a thing for almost chubby guys :PJesus Christ what about when she frowns? I bet your love would disappear.

You liked her for a certain something...it wasn't love. Love is from what's inside, not what the eye sees

It wasn't only her smile, other attributes followed. However, I dey fear when people frown undecided

I'm borderline chubby/averagely built tongue
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I guess the world will never know.

Which one be 'the world will never know'? It is obvious that it is toba you're talking about na.
You quoted him and said ' I love him'. Na wa.

Sorry for wrecking your 'hard to get' swagzzz.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
toba: u want to put me in a tight corner. My bro, there's no one world accepted definition of love, as love means different things to different pple. There're some aspect of love that we must agree with in common.

There is no love at first sight.
You can truly love a person either because of both their inner and outer qualities or because of their inner qualities alone.
Inner is crucial here.
When you love a person based on only their outer qualities then that my man, is LUST. Not love.
And you cannot love the inner qualities of a person you are seeing for the first time in your life because you don't know what they have on the inside.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Which one be 'the world will never know'? It is obvious that it is toba you're talking about na.

lol
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

You are kinda correct though. Inner beauty is crucial
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

You can truly love a person either because of both their inner and outer qualities or because of their inner qualities alone.
Inner is crucial here.
When you love a person based on only their outer qualities then that my man, is LUST. Not love.
And you cannot love the inner qualities of a person you are seeing for the first time in your life because you don't know what they have on the inside.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Meanie! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan: You are kinda correct though. Inner beauty is crucial
There you go.
I just obliterated the theory of 'love at first sight' cool
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Meanie! grin grin grin grin

LMAO.
Not trying to be mean.
I don tire for these shakara lovebirds and their tom and jerry love.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

There you go.
I just obliterated the theory of 'love at first sight' cool

But I think lust is too harsh a word to describe the initial attraction.

Some lady might be attracted to the outward handsomeness of a man, and not necessarily have sexual thoughts of him; and vice versa.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

Some lady might be attracted to the outward handsomeness of a man, and not necessarily have sexual thoughts of him; and vice versa.

Okay sure.
Attraction/lust/whatever you name it.
It is not love, is what my point is.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

who is playing hard to get? I meant I love JESUS and the world will never know how I love him as that kind of love is rare tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Okay sure.
Attraction/lust/whatever you name it.
It is not love, is what my point is.

Ok, ur point is noted cool
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

It wasn't only her smile, other attributes followed. However, I dey fear when people frown undecided

I'm borderline chubby/averagely built tongue
you crushed her.....are u dark? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: who is playing hard to get? I meant I love JESUS and the world will never know how I love him as that kind of love is rare tongue

Ok miss.

Sorry about the mix up grin
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

Ok, ur point is noted cool

cool
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

explain this please
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Ok miss.

Sorry about the mix up grin
your welcome dear....next time ask first ok? cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Inner is crucial here.
I agree with the latter part of your post regarding inner qualities. However, the 'out of the abundance of the heart' quote from the bible suffices in many cases. The inner qualities are revealed through outer qualities yes or no? You can atleast decipher who i am by reading my posts on NL to some extent. This is it. more than 60% of the characters being potrayed on NL represents real world characters. Someone who shows kindness must definitely be a kind person.

I also told you, it must kick start and then develop.

Pls read the story i posted about my church evangelist. He saw a lady for the first time at OOUniversity Ogun state few years back and they're are married till this evening. How? the lady looked beautiful that day and was warmly. What do u call that? inner qualities portrayed outward behaviour
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:

Inner is crucial here.
I agree with the latter part of your post regarding inner qualities. However, the 'out of the abundance of the heart' quote from the bible suffices in many cases. The inner qualities are revealed through outer qualities yes or no? You can atleast decipher who i am by reading my posts on NL to some extent. This is it. more than 60% of the characters being potrayed on NL represents real world characters. Someone who shows kindness must definitely be a kind person.

I also told you, it must kick start and then develop.

Pls read the story i posted about my church evangelist. He saw a lady for the first time at OOUniversity Ogun state few years back and they're are married till this evening. How? the lady looked beautiful that day and was warmly. What do u call that? inner qualities portrayed outward behaviour
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

thats what im trying to say. How do u know the intent of the heart?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: explain this please

I meant that a lady/guy might just appreciate the beauty/handsomeness of the other without harbouring any s.exual thoughts. Just like how we admire the beauty of a good piece of art.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you crushed her.....are u dark? tongue

I never crushed anyone, but I've had a crush on someone. And I'm brown.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
toba: I agree with the latter part of your post regarding inner qualities. However, the 'out of the abundance of the heart' quote from the bible suffices in many cases. The inner qualities are revealed through outer qualities yes or no? You can atleast decipher who i am by reading my posts on NL to some extent. This is it. more than 60% of the characters being potrayed on NL represents real world characters. Someone who shows kindness must definitely be a kind person.

You can only guess what a person is like inside by simply looking at their outward appearance.
You can only guess.
Guess, and not know for a fact.
So whatever inner qualities you think they possess after looking at them for the first time in your life is just guesswork.
You truly love something when you truly know it. Not when you make guesses about what it is or what it is like.

Toba, let us agree to disagree why don't we, you can choose to believe that love at first sight is possible and I can choose to believe otherwise.
No qualms.
I don't have any desire to argue this thing any further smiley
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by fELiscatus: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
CFCfan:

I meant that a lady/guy might just appreciate the beauty/handsomeness of the other without harbouring any s.exual thoughts. Just like how we admire the beauty of a good piece of art.

Yes, like when you find it attractive or physically appealing.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

I never crushed anyone, but I've had a crush on someone. And I'm brown.
light? Dark? undecided
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 21, 2013
Ayoke22: light? Dark? undecided
Both light and dark-skinned tongue
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:
Both light and dark-skinned tongue
is that possible?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Ayoke22: is that possible?

Brown-skinned is a combination of both light-skinned and dark-skinned complexion.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Brown-skinned is a combination of both light-skinned and dark-skinned complexion.
mixed breed? undecided
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2013
Ayoke22: mixed breed? undecided

Not really, both my parents are Nigerian.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Not really, both my parents are Nigerian.
so who is dark and who is light between them?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2013
Ayoke22: so who is dark and who is light between them?

My dad is dark, while my mum is lighter-skinned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (48) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? / Biodun Fatoyinbo And His N1m Gucci Tote Bag (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.