Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (38355 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
thanx aribolseg....we'll sure meet there.lol
@immama, the text has not been sent but the list is out. It was pasted in every diamond bank branch in town this morning. I wrote yesterday(sunday) sha. I passed. 36 pple from sunday and 42 pple from saturday. I guess the text will be sent tomrw. Wish us all the best
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by udz: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2012
Muna, can u plz help me check my name?

munachi ugwudi: thanx aribolseg....we'll sure meet there.lol
@immama, the text has not been sent but the list is out. It was pasted in every diamond bank branch in town this morning. I wrote yesterday(sunday) sha. I passed. 36 pple from sunday and 42 pple from saturday. I guess the text will be sent tomrw. Wish us all the best
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by udz: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2012
just got d txt 4 d result of test of last wkend at owerri right now. . . . Any oda person?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 9:21am On Oct 09, 2012
Got mine, too
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by youkayria: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
Please who has an idea on how long the recruitment process will be in owerri? And when next db will conduct their test. Thanks.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Leoejiofor(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ udz and sashaa, where u guys successful ?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Yea, i was successful
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by itsik(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
Congrats my people. Especially my lady Sashaa.
May ALMIGHTY GOD help us and see us all thru to the final stage, which is getting the job. Just hope it won't be stressful or hectic again. Congrats. Kudos people. Seriously am happy. Anyone with a clue on what next should please help others thx.
Not forgetting Udz congrats dude.

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sup ppl. Congrats to dose succesful nd better luck ahead for thos nt... Any one wit info wen DB Owerri wil start calling for interview. Any oda relevant info on DB should be made avaiable. Let's rub minds.......
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2012
its ik: Congrats my people. Especially my lady Sashaa.
May ALMIGHTY GOD help us and see us all thru to the final stage, which is getting the job. Just hope it won't be stressful or hectic again. Congrats. Kudos people. Seriously am happy. Anyone with a clue on what next should please help others thx.
Not forgetting Udz congrats dude.
thanx dear. Have u heard anythn?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2012
aribolseg: Sup ppl. Congrats to dose succesful nd better luck ahead for thos nt... Any one wit info wen DB Owerri wil start calling for interview. Any oda relevant info on DB should be made avaiable. Let's rub minds.......
no clue yet, if u hear anything plz share
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2012
Heard next training session in owerri will start in 1st week January. Also the two interviews will be done in a day... Guess we just need to relax and be hopeful something good comes dis November..
That's all 4 now.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Thanx. Yea, we'll just stay hopeful
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Etelite: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
Big Congrats to all of us who made it.... Also congrats to those who didn't cos the best is yet to come.. "If God doesn't give U something now, then its not the appropriate time for U. Just pray n be hopeful"...

Please for those who were successful, kindly keep everyone posted about the interview, should u be the first to learn something regarding it. Meanwhile, i advice U to get prepared. Good Luck!

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Chizee01: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2012
anyway i just got my invite for interview with diamond bank owerri on the 1st of nov........
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mine is 2nd november
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Chizee01: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
my friend just got hers and its for the 31st of this month...........
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hi guys

Who knows the HR no to call. Am yet to receive mine oooooo. I was also successful @ d test. Anyone in my shoe?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
Try this number 012798946
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dude calm down. Am in ur shoes too. I passed the test and am yet to get an interview invite. Its obviously in batches so wait for ur turn okay?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
munachi ugwudi: Dude calm down. Am in ur shoes too. I passed the test and am yet to get an interview invite. Its obviously in batches so wait for ur turn okay?
it wont hurt to find out exactly why the invite hasnt come. Assumptions can be deadly o
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ok sashaa thanx. Its already late ryt now. If I don't get a message by noon tomrw, then I'll make the call. Thanx once again
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
munachi ugwudi: Ok sashaa thanx. Its already late ryt now. If I don't get a message by noon tomrw, then I'll make the call. Thanx once again

Guy I hope u av called. I called earlier dis morning nd I was told I was sent d text though I didn't receive such!!!.
@others am sure we ve all been scheduled for the interview dis week. So I'll suggest u all call.
Good luck 2 us all
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
munachi ugwudi: Ok sashaa thanx. Its already late ryt now. If I don't get a message by noon tomrw, then I'll make the call. Thanx once again
u ar welcome, dear.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
aribolseg:

Guy I hope u av called. I called earlier dis morning nd I was told I was sent d text though I didn't receive such!!!.
@others am sure we ve all been scheduled for the interview dis week. So I'll suggest u all call.
Good luck 2 us all
congrats!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
@aribolseg, lol. Am a girl o, not a dude. Well I eventually called and complained and they said it was probably network. Myn is 2nd, friday. So see y'all there!!!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
munachi ugwudi: @aribolseg, lol. Am a girl o, not a dude. Well I eventually called and complained and they said it was probably network. Myn is 2nd, friday. So see y'all there!!!

Good. Goodluck .
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
@aribolseg, have u had ur interview yet?
@chizee, how did urs go? Wishn u all d best
@muna, see u tmrrw
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by aribolseg(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2012
sashaa: @aribolseg, have u had ur interview yet?
@chizee, how did urs go? Wishn u all d best
@muna, see u tmrrw

Did my 1st on thursday,second on friday.... Thanking God and hoping 4 d best. Hope u guys re progressing as well
Cheers
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by chuglothen(f): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2012
@aribolseg, were u told d result of ua 2nd interview immediately?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
aribolseg:

Did my 1st on thursday,second on friday.... Thanking God and hoping 4 d best. Hope u guys re progressing as well
Cheers
had my 1st on friday, 2nd on saturday. D Lord is with us all.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
chuglothen: @aribolseg, were u told d result of ua 2nd interview immediately?
nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Jobs at Total / Police Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.