Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (38346 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by polipompom: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2012
Amen. If u key into d@ prayer type 'Amen' smiley
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
yuddy2: Interview sessions over. Sucess confirmed. May the almighty be praised.Good luck to the hopefuls.I also say a big thank you to sasha, stanjohn and every other person who helpd prepare me for these sessions.

Congrats Yuddy! And all who made it thus far. Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ r all welcome to d league of "'men' in transition" ! LOOOL! grin
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by eduno: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pl
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
yuddy2: Interview sessions over. Sucess confirmed. May the almighty be praised.Good luck to the hopefuls.I also say a big thank you to sasha, stanjohn and every other person who helpd prepare me for these sessions.
wow! congrats, yuddy! God is indeed faithful and once its ur time, nothing can stand in d way. Start preparing for T.S already.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
faithco: God has done it for me,tanx sashaa! And to everyone waiting,God will give u a sucex story like mine!
congrats, hon! Am real happy for u. What better christmas present, huh? Our God is good!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2012
akaymotus:

Congrats yuddy!, pls did u go with your original WAEC result?? What are the likely interview questions? God bless
sorry for the late rply, No, I didn't go my with original was given a month to produce it though.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by emerald1(f): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2012
Pls who knws whend wil start trainin
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by zitaspears: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
[quote author=yuddy2]sorry for the late rply, No, I didn't go my with original was given a month to produce it though.[/quoe -pls cn u give us a highlight of d interview questions for those of us still awaiting d interview.thks
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by eduno: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Pls could u kindly drop some interview tips? Questions and all. Thank u
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Chizee01: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
conniecastle: had my medical assessment on the 15th in abuja last month and havent been called yet concerning T.S. Don't know if dere's any1 wit a similar situation...plsss hola. Am getting jittery!
hi con I did mine too on the 15th of nov in Abuja I haven't been called too but I heard we are goin to do our ts in Abuja so let's wait.....
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by conniecastle: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
ooooh finally, someone replied. Tankz Chizee01, almost felt alone in dis situation wen no one replied immediately. Well, just like u said, we just have to wait
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Plz who got an sms invite for T.S?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
sashaa: Plz who got an sms invite for T.S?

Wow! Congrats ma! I didn't O°˚˚˚°º‎​!

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
stanjohn57:

Wow! Congrats ma! I didn't O°˚˚˚°º‎​!

nope, i dint get o. But i heard some people did.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
sashaa:

nope, i dint get o. But i heard some people did.

Oh! Well its been all about 'heard'. I tot I just confirmed its true from Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ but guess am wrong! Yet to confirm 4rm any1 that got it personally, have Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
stanjohn57:

Oh! Well its been all about 'heard'. I tot I just confirmed its true from Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ but guess am wrong! Yet to confirm 4rm any1 that got it personally, have Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊?
lol, none of the peeps i know personally have got. Some1 did call me today to say another person he knows did get the invite
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
sashaa:
lol, none of the peeps i know personally have got. Some1 did call me today to say another person he knows did get the invite

LOL! Well TS is definitely not gonna be empty cos d trend suggests just that so far! #Fingers crossed#
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by slyifeanyi: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2012
The TS invite so far are 4 Lagos peeps tho they are being sent 2 Owerri. Let's hope those that did their test and interview in Owerri will get theirs soon. Compliments of d season peeps.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by youkayria: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2012
I called HR on friday. Was told that they are treating backlogs. They did call some people that wrote test sept22-23/oct6-7. But those call won't be active again. They are attending to those who wrote test around march or so in lagos. They are d ones sent to abuja and owerri for jan7. Others will have to wait for other vacancies. That was what I was told.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
youkayria: I called HR on friday. Was told that they are treating backlogs. They did call some people that wrote test sept22-23/oct6-7. But those call won't be active again. They are attending to those who wrote test around march or so in lagos. They are d ones sent to abuja and owerri for jan7. Others will have to wait for other vacancies. That was what I was told.

Omo see gbege O°˚˚˚°º‎​! So all d efforts and plans for January na in vain? Kai!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
stanjohn57:

Omo see gbege O°˚˚˚°º‎​! So all d efforts and plans for January na in vain? Kai!
i tell u. This isnt funny at all. And they dint think it necessary to also send messages to those they called earlier to tell them of the plan change?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
sashaa:
i tell u. This isnt funny at all. And they dint think it necessary to also send messages to those they called earlier to tell them of the plan change?

Well, let's wait till 2moro (monday) to see if there will be any contact!
I guess they didn't realise that their call to us has made some ppl ditch some plans and even other oppotunities hoping that 'yes,January 7th it is'! This is just stupid and heart wrenching!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2012
stanjohn57:

Well, let's wait till 2moro (monday) to see if there will be any contact!
I guess they didn't realise that their call to us has made some ppl ditch some plans and even other oppotunities hoping that 'yes,January 7th it is'! This is just stupid and heart wrenching!
you shouldn't worry, march lagos batch are already in Abuja for TS.infact some just passed out on the 17th. This I'm sure.I was also told TS will commense 2nd week of January. My guess is that they want to merge both ur batch and ours. So hang in thr,mates
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by chuglothen(f): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2012
@yuddy, even though lag peeps went to ABJ for TS....most of them hav not gone. I guess dts y dey decided to attend to them first. Dey hav so many backlogs in lagos.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by conniecastle: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
na wa ooo, dis news isn't funny, if lagos March batch is just abt startin deir training, does dat mean we have to wait indefinitely
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by conniecastle: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2012
i also hope we don't have to wait for almost 8 months like d lagos march batch. Don't like dis idea one bit, dey shud @least make efforts to contact us & say sometin to pacify us.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 4:55am On Dec 25, 2012
For the record, I would say we all are speculating, Nobody is sure of anything. So I would say we keep our bad news or updates to ourselves, rather than posting them here and invariably giving our colleagues something to worry about...my opinion, that's all
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by faithco: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2012
@Yuddy,u hit d nail on d head! Tanx d.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Beesorlar: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2012
Cald H R ds morning,asked d lady I spoke to wen dey wil start calling for interview(lagos interview hopefuls),she said no date has being fixed yet.I guess we just av to kip our fingers crossed til january.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by xyjoe(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
for those that wrote in lagos and was sent to owerri for TS dose that mean that they will be working
in owerri? please i need ans!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Telez(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2013
This thread been inactive for weeks now. Whtz up people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Is A 130k Job Including Tithing Be Considered A Good Job? / Jobs at Total

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.