Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (38357 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by kunle21: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2013
yuddy2: This thread been inactive for weeks now. Whtz up people?
Na holiday tins oh(lol)...but don't worry,once interview invites start rolling in,this thread will be re-activated full time.
*One love*
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2013
sashaa:
wow! congrats, yuddy! God is indeed faithful and once its ur time, nothing can stand in d way. Start preparing for T.S already.
Hey sasaha. Happy New year, Have u been called yet for TS?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
yuddy2: Hey sasaha. Happy New year, Have u been called yet for TS?
nope. Did u resume at abj last monday? Happi new year to u too
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
sashaa: nope. Did u resume at abj last monday? Happi new year to u too
Hey Sasha. It took you like forever to reply that. I havent resumed yet. Hopefully nxt month. Cheers
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
yuddy2: Hey Sasha. It took you like forever to reply that. I havent resumed yet. Hopefully nxt month. Cheers
sorry about that. Aiit, lets keep waiting still. Some peeps from my batch also resumed today in lagos.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by whales88: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Pls anybody in the house, I did my diamond bank test on the 9th of december @ V.I. Has any one hear 4rm dem abt the 1st interview and any interview info. 4rm any body dat has did his or her interview in lag b4. Patiently waiting.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Chizee01: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
;DHey sorry this came late I started TS in abj on d 4th of Feb. ..its been awesome finally I can breath some....Am a Diamond
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Garciadrez(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Glad 2 b part of dis forum. Congrats 2 all the TS hopefuls: Yuddy, Sasha, faithco, Stanjohn and Co. Hop 2 b like u guys in no distant time......
@Whales88, I also wrote my test on the 9th Dec '12, but at DB Apapa, Lagos, was sent congratulatory sms on the 10th Dec nd told i wld b contacted soonest. Since den no word has been herd,,, PLS hav u got any info? Or any1 in d house with any useful info... Just a bit jittery why d ''soonest'' has taken dis long
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by whales88: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
@Garcierdrez nuffin yet ooo, still waiting , I heard feb ending or early match, but 4rm d look of things d feb ending prediction is nt certain. But we hope 4 d best. Delay is not denial.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Garciadrez(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
whales88: @Garcierdrez nuffin yet ooo, still waiting , I heard feb ending or early match, but 4rm d look of things d feb ending prediction is nt certain. But we hope 4 d best. Delay is not denial.
Dats ryt...Delay isnt denial! Dats y our hope is in God, its all abt patience i bliv... We'll cntinue 2 wait at d same tym preparin... God is in control of evritin!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sixteen08(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
@graciadrez @whales88 some dec 2 peeps r gettin dere interview iv ooooo
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by whales88: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
Yes, i saw dat some av been seeing dere invites, wats happening 2 us. Dat. Wrote our test 9th of dec? Or are dey. Doin it in batches?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sixteen08(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
@whales88 I tink its in batches ......so u gots take some chill pill noni grin
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Garciadrez(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
sixteen08: @graciadrez @whales88 some dec 2 peeps r gettin dere interview iv ooooo
Tnx Sixteen08 for d info! But hw reliabl is ur source nd wen r dey scheduled 4 d intrvw? If dis is true we may b d nxt in line,, i pray oo!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sixteen08(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
Na confirm oooo....dem full DB threads .....e be like say na thur d details r still sketchy @ d moment
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Garciadrez(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
sixteen08: Na confirm oooo....dem full DB threads .....e be like say na thur d details r still sketchy @ d moment
kkk nyc1... Tnx Mahn! Evri info is appreciated!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Garciadrez: Glad 2 b part of dis forum. Congrats 2 all the TS hopefuls: Yuddy, Sasha, faithco, Stanjohn and Co. Hop 2 b like u guys in no distant time......
@Whales88, I also wrote my test on the 9th Dec '12, but at DB Apapa, Lagos, was sent congratulatory sms on the 10th Dec nd told i wld b contacted soonest. Since den no word has been herd,,, PLS hav u got any info? Or any1 in d house with any useful info... Just a bit jittery why d ''soonest'' has taken dis long
hey, brother. Congratulations. The end is not far now. You just have to be a bit patient.We all are, sasha, Stan John, Faithco. Best of luck,mate
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Garciadrez(m): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2013
yuddy2: hey, brother. Congratulations. The end is not far now. You just have to be a bit patient.We all are, sasha, Stan John, Faithco. Best of luck,mate
Yuddy Tnx so much am encouraged. God bless!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
owerri peeps, the wait is over. See u all on the 18th
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by enibal(f): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
@ sashaa congrats
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sazyn: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
@Sasha, at bout wat time were you called?
Am yet 2 get a callfrm them oh
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
sazyn: @Sasha, at bout wat time were you called?
Am yet 2 get a callfrm them oh
it was an sms. Came in around 5pm. Keep hope alive, it should still come.

@enibal thank u, dear
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by faithco: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Congrats sashaa,waiting for ours o
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
sashaa: owerri peeps, the wait is over. See u all on the 18th
sashaa, congrats. Finally the wait is over. Patience pays...surely
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2013
Yea yea!!! D wait is over. Can't wait to learn a few things in TS especially from you guys, plus d 'alien dropped by an UFO' called sashaa.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by faithco: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
TS here we come,thank you Jesus!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by AyoShonubi(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
sashaa: owerri peeps, the wait is over. See u all on the 18th
faithco: TS here we come,thank you Jesus!
Big congrats to u both. Una don wait tire especially sasha. Really happy 4 u all

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by faithco: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Ayo,wetin dey do ur fone? I dey try reach u for whatsapp u no dey respond. Popping champagne!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
thank u guys.
Wow, congrats Faithco.
@stanjohn, lol
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by onuandrew101: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Plz guys! I need your on dis, can one b invited for interview witout writting d test cox I just got a text. Which says I should b in PH on 14th.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Finally Training schl. Being a long time coming...so thankful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Jobs at Total / Police Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.