Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! (52121 Views)

Innjoo F2 Android Tablet Specifications, Features And Price -mymobnet! / Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet / MTN Nigeria Latest Internet Data Bundle With Upto 2.5GB Free Data -mymobnet.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by peteonline: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
This is the specification of this brand new phone. See full review here http://www.mymobnet.com/gionee-dream-d1-review-specifications-features-and-price/ read the review to know why you should or should not buy it.

Gionee Dream D1 Features and Specifications:
Internet Connectivity: 3G/HSPA, EDGE (class 12), GPRS (class 12)
WLAN: WI-FI-802.11, WI-FI Hotspot
Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP
Display: 4.65”, HD Super AMOLED PLUS
Size: Gorilla glass 2, 130*67*8.6mm
Camera: 8.0MP primary and 1MP secondary. HD video recording.
Operating System: Android OS 4.1.2 Jelly bean
CPU: Quad core 1.2GHz with Cortex A7
GPU: PowerVR series 5XT
RAM: 1GB
Internal: 4GB with up to 32GB expandable
GPS: Yes with AGPS support
Sensor: Proximity-sensor, G-sensor, E-compass, Light sensor
Compass: Digital compass
SIM Card: Dual SIM
Battery: 2100Mah

Source and full review: http://www.mymobnet.com/gionee-dream-d1-review-specifications-features-and-price/

1 Like

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by physise(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
peteonline: This is the specification of this brand new phone. See full review here http://www.mymobnet.com/gionee-dream-d1-review-specifications-features-and-price/ read the review to know why you should or should not buy it.

Gionee Dream D1 Features and Specifications:
Internet Connectivity: 3G/HSPA, EDGE (class 12), GPRS (class 12)
WLAN: WI-FI-802.11, WI-FI Hotspot
Bluetooth: v4.0 with A2DP
Display: 4.65”, HD Super AMOLED PLUS
Size: Gorilla glass 2, 130*67*8.6mm
Camera: 8.0MP primary and 1MP secondary. HD video recording.
Operating System: Android OS 4.1.2 Jelly bean
CPU: Quad core 1.2GHz with Cortex A7
GPU: PowerVR series 5XT
RAM: 1GB
Internal: 4GB with up to 32GB expandable
GPS: Yes with AGPS support
Sensor: Proximity-sensor, G-sensor, E-compass, Light sensor
Compass: Digital compass
SIM Card: Dual SIM
Battery: 2100Mah

Source: http://www.mymobnet.com/gionee-dream-d1-review-specifications-features-and-price/
GUY HW MUCH N IS IT IN NIGERIA?
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by ibietela2(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
How much
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by saintkola(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by amAZEing: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
grin

*performs dust to dust rites on Tecno et al*

Welcum to da Resurrection.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
saintkola: 45k
huh
SONY XPERIA S arc is 40K with better specs............

1 Like

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by amAZEing: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Godvilla: huh
SONY XPERIA S arc is 40K with better specs............

huh... Quad vs Dual Core

4.6 vs 4.3 inches etc

Jelly Bean 4.1.2 vs ordinary Gingerbread 2.3

and finally Xperia S iz ₦ 59,500

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by holusormi(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2013
Don't care bout d specs
Buh d fact ramians that ahh will NEVER buy a dual sim chinko android phone for 45k....tue,kelebe,..GOD forbid bad tin

Will rather invest ma money on a good htc sensation
Or at worst samsung galaxy s2...

Dose chinko phones are crappy at best,,forget all dose mouth watering specs

Mstcheww!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Kamaye(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2013
amAZEing:

huh... Quad vs Dual Core

4.6 vs 4.3 inches etc

There are only two things that i know this phone can beat xperia s. 1. quad core. 2. price. the latest xperia s comes with ICS not ginger bread and it's upgradable to jelly bean, it has 32 gb internal memory, 12mp camera. the screen size diffrences between the two is only 3 inches, 4.6 against 4.3 what diffrence does it makes.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2013
amAZEing:

huh... Quad vs Dual Core

4.6 vs 4.3 inches etc

Hahahahahahhhahahahaaaa.....
cheesy
dnt make me laugh pls!!!
U rilly dnt knw anytin abt cores....
Neither do u knw anytin abt SONY S. For ur info dat's my current fone and i just upgraded it 2 Jelly bean. It came out of the box with ICS and not Ginger bread *FACT*
Screen size doesnt mata as 4.3" suits me very well.
Finally, i got mine 57K *Brand new*

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2013
Kamaye: There are only two things that i know this phone can beat xperia s. 1. quad core. 2. price. the latest xperia s comes with ICS not ginger bread and it's upgradable to jelly bean, it has 32 gb internal memory, 12mp camera. the screen size diffrences between the two is only 3 inches, 4.6 against 4.3 what diffrence does it makes.
Yea...... Jelly bean has been seeded 2 Xperia S arc.... I upgraded it 2 jelly bean on friday.
I'll root it 2mor and unlock the boot loader, xpand the ram with ram xpander and clock the processor speed 2 @least 1.7GHZ anytin higher dan dat, d fone will get xtremely HOT.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by busoye19: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmm..
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by sixone: 10:22am On May 01, 2013
Kamaye: There are only two things that i know this phone can beat xperia s. 1. quad core. 2. price. the latest xperia s comes with ICS not ginger bread and it's upgradable to jelly bean, it has 32 gb internal memory, 12mp camera. the screen size diffrences between the two is only 3 inches, 4.6 against 4.3 what diffrence does it makes.

Price. + does it have a front camera for video call? What's the ram size? Cos gsmarena still gives the old spec i guess
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by sixone: 11:32am On May 01, 2013
Godvilla: Yea...... Jelly bean has been seeded 2 Xperia S arc.... I upgraded it 2 jelly bean on friday.
I'll root it 2mor and unlock the boot loader, xpand the ram with ram xpander and clock the processor speed 2 @least 1.7GHZ anytin higher dan dat, d fone will get xtremely HOT.

Well i guess there is xperia S arc and xperia S. S arc was the old one with 8gig internal memroy and 5mp camera, while xperia S has 32 gig and 12mp camera. The latter is sold for 59k plus. Wud like to know the one you said is being sold for 40 something k. Thanks
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 01, 2013
six one:

Well i guess there is xperia S arc and xperia S. S arc was the old one with 8gig internal memroy and 5mp camera, while xperia S has 32 gig and 12mp camera. The latter is sold for 59k plus. Wud like to know the one you said is being sold for 40 something k. Thanks
XPERIA S ARC (16GB) INBUILT, 12MP, ICS NOW UPGRADED 2 JB........
40k, i repeat 40K.........as @ now
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by sixone: 10:12pm On May 01, 2013
Godvilla: XPERIA S ARC (16GB) INBUILT, 12MP, ICS NOW UPGRADED 2 JB........

Bross abeg gimme full specs, ram size, pls i beg you. And tell me where i can get it. Though am in warri. Thankx.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by busoye19: 8:06am On May 02, 2013
six one:

Bross abeg gimme full specs, ram size, pls i beg you. And tell me where i can get it. Though am in warri. Thankx.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100 - LT18i
HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 / 800 - LT18a
SIM Mini-SIM
Announced 2011, August
Status Available. Released 2011, September
Body Dimensions 125 x 63 x 8.7 mm (4.92 x 2.48 x 0.34 in)
Weight 117 g (4.13 oz)
Display Type LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 480 x 854 pixels, 4.2 inches (~233 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Protection Scratch-resistant glass
- Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Timescape UI
Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB, 8 GB included
Internal 1 GB (320 MB user available), 512 MB RAM
Data GPRS Up to 86 kbps
EDGE Up to 237 kbps
Speed HSDPA, 14.4 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.8 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go
Camera Primary 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, 3D sweep panorama, image stabilization
Video Yes, 720p@30fps, video stabilization, check quality
Secondary No
Features OS Android OS, v2.3.4 (Gingerbread), v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), not upgradable to v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8255T Snapdragon
CPU 1.4 GHz Scorpion
GPU Adreno 205
Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support; GLONASS
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors Pure White, Midnight Blue, Misty Silver, Gloss Black, Sakura Pink - HDMI port
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- TrackID music recognition
- NeoReader barcode scanner
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- Document viewer
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
Battery Li-Po 1500 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 460 h (2G) / Up to 460 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 7 h 25 min (2G) / Up to 7 h 35 min (3G)
Music play Up to 37 h

http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_xperia_arc_s-4134.php
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by ddmenace: 5:30pm On May 03, 2013
Godvilla: XPERIA S ARC (16GB) INBUILT, 12MP, ICS NOW UPGRADED 2 JB........

Oga, its one thing not to like a phone and another to lie in order to discredit it. Gionee, Tecno, Infinix etc are not your everyday 'chinko' phones. They are good and reliable hence the warranty. As for your claims above wrt Xperia Arc S, it is NOT true. Xperia Arc S is SINGLE CORE 1.4 Ghz, 8mp Camera, NOT upgradeable to Jelly Bean, 512MB RAM, etc. Spec wise, D1 beats Arc S handsdown. However, Xperia S is better with 12mp Cam, ICS (out of the box, upgradeable to jelly bean), 32gb internal memory (no sd card slot) 1.5 Ghz dual-core etc. I have used both phones before now

1 Like

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 03, 2013
ddmenace:

Oga, its one thing not to like a phone and another to lie in order to discredit it. Gionee, Tecno, Infinix etc are not your everyday 'chinko' phones. They are good and reliable hence the warranty. As for your claims above wrt Xperia Arc S, it is NOT true. Xperia Arc S is SINGLE CORE 1.4 Ghz, 8mp Camera, NOT upgradeable to Jelly Bean, 512MB RAM, etc. Spec wise, D1 beats Arc S handsdown. However, Xperia S is better with 12mp Cam, ICS (out of the box, upgradeable to jelly bean), 32gb internal memory (no sd card slot) 1.5 Ghz dual-core etc. I have used both phones before now
HOME WORK 4 U......
BROWSE THE SPECS ON GSM ARENA.........
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by ibietela2(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2013
holusormi: Don't care bout d specs
Buh d fact ramians that ahh will NEVER buy a dual sim chinko android phone for 45k....tue,kelebe,..GOD forbid bad tin

Will rather invest ma money on a good htc sensation
Or at worst samsung galaxy s2...

Dose chinko phones are crappy at best,,forget all dose mouth watering specs

Mstcheww!!!

I was just passing but i said let me as you.. You know you are a fo.ol? Is the HTC not a Chinese company? Are don't you throw away your electronics away as they were made in China. What has your DUMB country developed
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by ddmenace: 11:55pm On May 04, 2013
ibietela2:

I was just passing but i said let me as you.. You know you are a fo.ol? Is the HTC not a Chinese company? Are don't you throw away your electronics away as they were made in China. What has your DUMB country developed

Don't waste ur time answering people like him/her. Probably his/her dream phone is Sony/iPhone/HTC/Samsung/BBerry. Well the bad news for u is: most of them are manufactured in China including Apple's iPhone. Companies such as Foxconn, Quanta and Pegatron are based in China and make the phones we use (yeah, all d big brands u can name). So mr/miss 'chinko' when u want to buy a phone, just pick one and shut up about China and 'chinko' phones. because if u remove all Chinese products from Naija, we are back to stoneage. They have technologies that we haven't thought of using yet!

1 Like

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 8:35am On May 05, 2013
physise: GUY HW MUCH N IS IT IN NIGERIA?
its 39k
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 05, 2013
^^ Where did you get it?
great specs
heard the battery is non-removable
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 05, 2013
Brainrex: ^^ Where did you get it?
great specs
heard the battery is non-removable
ma broda i wish i knew, jus hrd som guy said he got it 39k, he neva replied again...dunno abt dis ish.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by busoye19: 9:06pm On May 05, 2013
Has anybody bought this phone?? Kindly let us know the performances.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Begino1: 11:14pm On May 05, 2013
Mobnet says it's 45k, but gionee doesn't have customer care service in nigeria yet.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by abbashehu: 6:11pm On May 06, 2013
Hey i just price dream d1 here @kaduna d man said it is 40k.

Abeg make somebody come buy my gionee v4
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 06, 2013
abbashehu: Hey i just price dream d1 here @kaduna d man said it is 40k.

Abeg make somebody come buy my gionee v4
told ya, its 38k at most 39k in computer village. . . I love d specs. . . Hope its not another infinix scam? . . . CAN SOM1 testify to thier product?
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by abbashehu: 1:01pm On May 07, 2013
beatbug: told ya, its 38k at most 39k in computer village. . . I love d specs. . . Hope its not another infinix scam? . . . CAN SOM1 testify to thier product?

They're good in graphics,gaming and design, but their b3 is just as any other
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by ddmenace: 2:19pm On May 07, 2013
beatbug: told ya, its 38k at most 39k in computer village. . . I love d specs. . . Hope its not another infinix scam? . . . CAN SOM1 testify to thier product?

I bought it in Abuja N39k. Teleworld TISL in New Banex Plaza. Phone is good. Battery is not that bad.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 07, 2013
ddmenace:

I bought it in Abuja N39k. Teleworld TISL in New Banex Plaza. Phone is good. Battery is not that bad.
is d ba3 removable? And how long does 100% power last?
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 07, 2013
ddmenace:

is d ba3 removable? And how long does 100% power last? Also, how is d music production on d phone? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.