Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Does The Quran Says About Blasphemy? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Does The Quran Says About Blasphemy? (1362 Views)

What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Quran Says About Blasphemy? by fitzmayowa: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2012
With all the protests and killing going on because of a low budget film, i would really like to know what the quran says about blasphemy either to islam or 'The Prophet'?
Re: What Does The Quran Says About Blasphemy? by LagosShia: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
fitzmayowa: With all the protests and killing going on because of a low budget film, i would really like to know what the quran says about blasphemy either to islam or 'The Prophet'?

There are about 3 verses in the Holy Quran,I recall related to blasphemy.and all 3 either say Allah (swt) will Himself punish the blasphemers or that Muslims should refrain from places of blasphemy.

Now relating to the protests and the anti-islam film,this isn't seen as a case of blasphemy.it goes far more than that to embrace treason,assault,slander,defamation and more.this needs indepth analysis to explain and it is time consuming for me to touch the subject at now.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Muslims Always Oppressed / Fashola To Lagosians: Call Me On 08034301122 On Alhaji Razak Gawat’s Whereabout / I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.