Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? (16605 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? / Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
acidosis™:

something like that..
so acidosis if i be ya wife you go tell me say make i dey wear native with gele morning afternoon and night? you try o! "crying my eyeballs out"
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by stevio(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
basisop: :PHer birthday suit while indoors.
no be small thing o
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by eledalo: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2012
Two Hijabs and no underwear. Easy access & no man dey look am!
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
G-string
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Amya(f): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2012
If I was a guy, I'd love my wife to dress super appropriately for each occasion.

-smoking hot when hanging out.

-conservative and proper when in church.

-little or nothing when at home.

Although my bf likes my covered from head to toe always and completely nude at home.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Ninilowo(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
henrygold: Any Material that will make her look responsible will do for me.
Seconded.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
berem: so acidosis if i be ya wife you go tell me say make i dey wear native with gele morning afternoon and night? you try o! "crying my eyeballs out"

haha. .occasionally, I would love to see you on natives..
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Amya:
Although my bf likes my covered from head to toe always and completely nude at home.
hello, are you co-habiting?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
Fit2Rule: G-string

Always?

I wonder if you men know that thongs and g-strings are unsanitary? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by INFO70: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
Bikini grin
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by MrsChima(f): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
My husband likes when I have on a sundress, flip flops, matching earring and necklaces, and hair in a style. I be looking good being simple!

Don't need to be all glammed up to look good. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Oskilala: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
Completely naked indoors....cool
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by ABsI1: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
Her birthdaysuit suits me all d time cus im dauda d sexy guy's twin
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by adabeke12(f): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
all ya'll r funny
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Ifetex(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
Bumshot & singlate @ home, then short gown when roaming

hw du u see dat?
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by code9(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
Halo pants at night with gucci lingerie. Three layers of undies by day ; pants, tight bum short with zip and button, shimi and finally massive wrapper on top. Don‘t want some NL folks eyeballing her as she walks past em. some of these dudes can rape without physical contact! cheesy tongue
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by silibaba: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
am coming home angry
Mrs.Chima:
My husband likes when I have on a sundress, flip flops, matching earring and necklaces, and hair in a style. I be looking good being simple!

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by RoyalRoy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
Bum shorts and spag indoors and pants and shirts tucked in for office....any nice short gown for evening outings...love those short flowery gowns!
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nnekacherry: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
Lol... You guys are so funny...
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by codernoni: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
Well outdoors, she should be dressed for the occasion.. Indoors, I'd like her to her some silky gown..
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
Iro,and buba with gele indoor,then spagehtti top,and wrapper while going out.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by JallowBah(f): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Same herewink

But, since we live in Norway, and it cold 9months of the year; outside the house he like that I show my figure, but still "covers up". Tight dresses/skirts, some big loops in my ears, and a short jacket.
In Africa, or the summer; All kind of loose-fitting dresses, still showing the figure though, and sandals.

At home; as little as possible.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by patholaw: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
Amya: If I was a guy, I'd love my wife to dress super appropriately for each occasion.

-smoking hot when hanging out.

-conservative and proper when in church.

-little or nothing when at home.

u got good taste.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
Ma huby prefers me naked while indoors since dias no children 4nw, mini gown during outing & native on sundays
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by leeland(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
Pant and bra
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nazirano(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
anything sexy
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by k2039: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
[size=14pt]3.TROUSERS & SHIRT.
[/size]

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
wedding gown alwayz
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by davidugotex(m): 12:33am On Sep 27, 2012
Overflowing gown, shoes, headtie while indoors and stark naked outdoors. Lest I 4get, boxers & bra to church.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by mystikal(m): 12:53am On Sep 27, 2012
Heels

No suits by the way.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by adabeke12(f): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2012
davidugotex: Overflowing gown, shoes, headtie while indoors and stark naked outdoors. Lest I 4get, boxers & bra to church.

Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by adaphic: 4:12am On Sep 27, 2012
davidugotex: Overflowing gown, shoes, headtie while indoors and stark naked outdoors. Lest I 4get, boxers & bra to church.
Correct..

Decrown94: wedding gown alwayz
Haahhahahahahaahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You / 4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory / Tamar Awobotu: 24 Year Old Wins Top Model Worldwide 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.