Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? (16612 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? / Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Ayoobscom(m): 5:56am On Sep 27, 2012
A fitted miniskirt with upward zip

Or a glowing wine colour night gown

Outdoor...anything descent..with hijab a must
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by 124mumsy: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2012
all off una dene spoil for this thread oh!
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2012
No knickers (pant), no bra . . . flaunt the pawpaw make Awon boys ginger the snake wey sabi blow catarrh
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: No knickers (pant), no bra . . . flaunt the pawpaw make Awon boys ginger the snake wey sabi blow catarrh
Ewwwwwh!!! To graphic mehn! Na early momo nau... angry
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by free2ryhme: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2012
Maria-G:
there is nothing for ladies to contribute here

Must you contribute?
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by free2ryhme: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2012
124mumsy: all off una dene spoil for this thread oh!

...while you are rotten
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2012
free2ryhme:

Must you contribute?
you must be a stalker
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by jeddyMay(f): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2012
if dis is meant for guys, can i comment on behalf of my bf grin
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by feekman(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2012
ekt_bear: bra and panties
or preferably n@ked always
no wahala by d time u go see d result na 9babys @ atime
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by olaojo: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2012
Bumshot and Jumper Tantop.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Necsy: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2012
acidosis™:
1.SKIRT & BLOUSE.

2.NATIVES.

3.TROUSERS & SHIRT.

Select 1, 2 or 3

Hmm. . I like natives especially when you top up with Okonjo-Iweala's style of head-gear.

point of correctn! Wat Okonjo ties on ha head is nt head gear, bt head canopy. Nt my sweery wife

1 Like

Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by pyyxxaro: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2012
Put on OVERALL n HELMET wen we r out and APRON wen we r INDOORS............... shocked kiss
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by trytillmake(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2012
Anything appropriate outside,bikini inside. grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by trytillmake(m): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2012
Is good that Men always want to see SKIN of women,very good for pro-creation[human existence must continue]
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Sanfoaster: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
akinreals: skirt and blouse, mini gown and see-thru nighties at night.
no be lie,plus mini skirt,but d legs must be hot!
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by chuzyemx: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2012
I lyk skirt n blowse bt d blowse must nt touch d skirt
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by saintugo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Interestin Thread, ma preferences are:
Indoors: bumshots with singlet like tops without puttin on a bra, I love wen dose pointers are intimidatin, and the bumshots aidin dat God made shape and nice legs and thighs to be expressly revealed.

Outdoors: any well fitted responsible clothin dat makes her to be appreciated and pple to appreciate God's creation and give me a hand shake for gettin and keepin a well structured woman by ma side.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by ZeusI: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mini skirt and Pair of Trousers.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by fankasibe: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2012
I love a fat-sexy girl with a pant and just bra
Oròbo tö bad.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2012
Very funny thread.
Its nt always gud for d babe to dey waka house naked everyday.
Just sumtin smart- for me a short gown wit spag hand works.
D naked tins comes in wen I don annoy am and e no gree talk to me.
Ill kukuma naked sleep, face wall bt make sure d bom bom dey touch am. E must talk b4 morning.
Hehehe.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
hahahahahaha grin grin merci.. haha. .you be real comedian lol. .
very funny woman
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by kandiikane(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
Heels only indoors.

Outdoor-anything nice and fashionable with heels. grin
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by aurenflani: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: He likes d Adam and Eve kinda swagga @ home.Soo.... To answer ur questo,He got d hots for leaves.

Lol u bado ooo. Ha hahahahs
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by SamjohnnyB(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Laugh wan kil me 4 here o. Anyway as 4 my woman skit n blouse.
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by megareal: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so much for replies.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by SalemLord(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Skirt and blouse and gown
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Luckygurl(f): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2012
So how come only two comments were in support of shirt & trousers.
I see oo
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
aurenflani:

Lol u bado ooo. Ha hahahahs
My name na Badosky! wink
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by 124mumsy: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
anytin if you wan Bleep u go Bleep. even if she wear garment guys go still ofload to get the tin
Re: What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
124mumsy: anytin if you wan Bleep u go Bleep. even if she wear garment guys go still ofload to get the tin
lmao grin

(true)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You / 4 Reasons Why Henna Is One Of The Most Sought After Fashion Accessory / Face Of Nigeria Pageant Gives Out 3 Cars To New Queens (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.