Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (177451 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program? / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Atseyi,I am sorry I just read your mail few minutes ago,I have been too busy to read my mails recently.You can also check your mail I have replied your mail .
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Ibracadabra: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
temmytanny: yes

Thanks bro
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ibracadabra: In addition...the Driver's permit manual... does anyone have an online link where I can download it and be studying now that I hav nothing doing.. Thanks

send your e-mail address to me on tosrich19@yahoo.com so that I can send the MINNESOTA DRIVING MANUAL to your box.. I also live in minnesota
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Ibracadabra: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2012
Thanks Torisch... I just sent u an email... Thanks a lot bro
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 2:55am On Dec 19, 2012
this might be useful to those planing to go for driving test.
click on the state that apply to your state. All the best

http://driversprep.com/test.php
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 4:14am On Dec 19, 2012
Ibracadabra: Thanks Torisch... I just sent u an email... Thanks a lot bro

I have sent it to our inbox....chek it

After you must have studied it well, use the the website TEMMYTANNY posted below to practice, and dont forget to select MINNESOTA STATE when practising, it will help you a lot..... I just got my Drivers License today as well.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by tosrich(m): 4:15am On Dec 19, 2012
tosrich:

I have sent it to our inbox....chek it

After you must have studied it well, use the the website TEMMYTANNY posted below to practice, and dont forget to select MINNESOTA STATE when practising, it will help you a lot..... I just got my Drivers License today as well.

the website above I wanted to say.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by nifty: 5:19am On Dec 19, 2012
@ibracadabra you have to go the sn office to apply for your ssn go with your international passport
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2012
Bros temmy, hw much is paid for manial job in texas
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
gunners4u: Bros temmy, hw much is paid for manial job in texas
$7 per hour upward
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mogbe oooo,to barbe hair na $15(without shaving ooo),i dey enjoy before wen my uncle dey barbe hair for me but today wey i dey free,i say make i go barbe ooooo.$20 for hair and shaving. Uncle Soji,wetin man go do ooo cos i no fit do gorimapa(skin cut)cos my head no get shape grin grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by ebykings(f): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
temmytanny: Mogbe oooo,to barbe hair na $15(without shaving ooo),i dey enjoy before wen my uncle dey barbe hair for me but today wey i dey free,i say make i go barbe ooooo.$20 for hair and shaving. Uncle Soji,wetin man go do ooo cos i no fit do gorimapa(skin cut)cos my head no get shape grin grin

lol u dey make pesin laugh oo
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
ebykings:

lol u dey make pesin laugh oo
Dats 3000 naira in naija money ooo grin grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
so barber na gud business dere. Tank God i fit barbe small
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Na me & my clipper dey come.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
temmytanny: Mogbe oooo,to barbe hair na $15(without shaving ooo),i dey enjoy before wen my uncle dey barbe hair for me but today wey i dey free,i say make i go barbe ooooo.$20 for hair and shaving. Uncle Soji,wetin man go do ooo cos i no fit do gorimapa(skin cut)cos my head no get shape grin grin

OMO NAA TECHNICAL ECONOMY GO HELP U SAVE MONEY,GO BY CLIPPER $20 FOR WALMART BY MIRROR $2and BUY A NICE CAP TO COVER AM,BAB YOUR HAIR YOURSELF THEN TELL YOUR WIFE TO HELP YOU STRAIGHT AM.NA SOO O grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

OMO NAA TECHNICAL ECONOMY GO HELP U SAVE MONEY,GO BY CLIPPER $20 FOR WALMART BY MIRROR $2and BUY A NICE CAP TO COVER AM,BAB YOUR HAIR YOURSELF THEN TELL YOUR WIFE TO HELP YOU STRAIGHT AM.NA SOO O grin
haaaa,na only spoon and pot my wife sabi handle oooooo grin grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
temmytanny: haaaa,na only spoon and pot my wife sabi handle oooooo grin grin

ok, alright no problem by the time you use $20 bab twice in a week, 8 times in a month,96 times in a year that is $1920 per year then you go no say oyinbo no get tribal mark.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by ebykings(f): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2012
temmytanny: Dats 3000 naira in naija money ooo grin grin

Nawa o nobi small tin oo. D best is to look for alternative oo if not na money oo
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by daddykelly(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
lol
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by mogzy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
@gunners4U, sorry for responding quite late. I have been trying to tidy up some little issues around me lately.
I arrived on Wed 21st of Nov from Lagos and then showed up at the social security office at McKinney(Dallas)on the 26th Monday. I was asked to come back and apply the next Monday 3rd of Dec but went there 4th Tuesday, which I applied and I received the card by mail the following Monday 10th. So I would say I got the SSC within 5 business days from the date I applied but did not apply until 13 days after I arrived in the US.

@Temmytanny, Please how long did it take you to receive the GC after you went for the Biometric and was there any appointment again with the USCIS before the GC was mailed to you? I would appreciate your urgent response because I have decided to reschedule my flight to 10th of Jan. (the appointment is on 3rd of Jan).
Thanks
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
mogzy: @gunners4U, sorry for responding quite late. I have been trying to tidy up some little issues around me lately.
I arrived on Wed 21st of Nov from Lagos and then showed up at the social security office at McKinney(Dallas)on the 26th Monday. I was asked to come back and apply the next Monday 3rd of Dec but went there 4th Tuesday, which I applied and I received the card by mail the following Monday 10th. So I would say I got the SSC within 5 business days from the date I applied but did not apply until 13 days after I arrived in the US.

@Temmytanny, Please how long did it take you to receive the GC after you went for the Biometric and was there any appointment again with the USCIS before the GC was mailed to you? I would appreciate your urgent response because I have decided to reschedule my flight to 10th of Jan. (the appointment is on 3rd of Jan).
Thanks
generally its withing two week but my case was delayed becos of my medicals
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by mogzy(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
temmytanny: generally its withing two week but my case was delayed becos of my medicals

Thanks for your response. please was there any appointment again after the biometric
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
mogzy:

Thanks for your response. please was there any appointment again after the biometric
no
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Ibracadabra: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
I"m so so relieved... cheesy

I'm holding my GREEN CARD in my hands. I got it on d mail today- exactly 13 days since I enter this country!

That's less than 2 weeks!

Thanks guys for your advice... I followed it up yesterday by calling a cab company to get me a cab to d social security office,.. It was damn exppensive nd as d metre kept ticking, I almost had a heart attack!

Luckily, d cab guy gave me directions on how to use d bus and get to a place close to home from which I can get a cab for 10 bucks...

Thought I should share this with y'all...
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2012
Ibracadabra: I"m so so relieved... cheesy

I'm holding my GREEN CARD in my hands. I got it on d mail today- exactly 13 days since I enter this country!

That's less than 2 weeks!

Thanks guys for your advice... I followed it up yesterday by calling a cab company to get me a cab to d social security office,.. It was damn exppensive nd as d metre kept ticking, I almost had a heart attack!

Luckily, d cab guy gave me directions on how to use d bus and get to a place close to home from which I can get a cab for 10 bucks...

Thought I should share this with y'all...
taxi here are on the high side too.pele
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by gunners4u: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2012
Congrat bros ibrahim @bros temmy u say ur green card was delayed becos of ur medical, does dat mean some1 medical must not expire b4 entering usa texas
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 1:54am On Dec 21, 2012
gunners4u: Congrat bros ibrahim @bros temmy u say ur green card was delayed becos of ur medical, does dat mean some1 medical must not expire b4 entering usa texas
yes,medical is 6months and so u should be in US before 6th month or else you do another one here
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by bobshina: 5:48am On Dec 21, 2012
how far mr brightmon. hope u no dey feel d otutu too much o.

1 Like

Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by brightmon: 5:53am On Dec 21, 2012
bobshina: how far mr brightmon. hope u no dey feel d otutu too much o.
no be small thing ohh, i think say i strong but for were.
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by temmytanny(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
brightmon:
pele grin grin
Re: Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
brightmon:
as time goes on,u wld get adapted

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (88) (Reply)

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.