Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) (4596 Views)

It's Fun Time! Be Sincere Pls / Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? / Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by ayobase(m): 12:24am On Sep 27, 2012
1. ATM Pin
2. Facebook Password
3. Phone Secret Code
4. E-mail password
5. Safe Code
6. Laptop password
7. Online Reserve Account Password
8. Security Lock To Your Bugatti....LOL
If any other, specify pls!
For the fun of it though, but SINCERITY is the rule of the game!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by onila(f): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2012
none
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by ATMC(f): 2:27am On Sep 27, 2012
Laptop password
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by dont8(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Bugatti, I gave her in my dream

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by StellaBella(f): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
I have given my facebook and email account to an insecured guy before.
All na love thinz cheesy
So na here una dey.
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by Bisjosh(f): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
All! I don't have anything to hide

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by ayobase(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Stella_Bella: I have given my facebook and email account to an insecured guy before.
All na love thinz cheesy
So na here una dey.

D guy no trust yah?
This place don tey, but no market!
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by ayobase(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
Bisjosh: All! I don't have anything to hide

Gez u aint hiding that gun from him!
No greater trust than he knowing everything!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by StellaBella(f): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
I gave him my account number when I had only $2.00
*he was igbo* grin
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by skydeep(f): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
We share same laptop password. He has my email password but he is too busy to check it. cool
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by tellwisdom: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hell no...she will steal it if I give her my password angryangry
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by 190: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yield: undecided undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by cindyrella(f): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
I gave him the password to this cheesy

Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by ayobase(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
cindyrella: I gave him the password to this cheesy

Mynd.....come give me the password to this o!
Na ear tonguing?
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by zangiff(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
ayobase:

Na ear tonguing?

more like groveling
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by Ugo17: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
if my partner is willing to share all with me, i will do same 100% if not, NO DEAL wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by pendo89(f): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
define partner.
boyfriend NONE.
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by MrsChima1(f): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2012
My husband and I share pretty much everything except a few things. We both deserve to have something that is our own but at most points we share what is important. wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by cindyrella(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
ayobase:

Na ear tonguing?
shocked maka why na?
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by tellwisdom: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
My husband and I share pretty much everything except a few things. We both deserve to have something that is our own but at most points we share what is important. wink

I dey laff oo undecided undecided
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by sigba(f): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2012
Pls what's Bugatti??
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by jesse8048(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2012
sigba: Pls what's Bugatti??

Bugatti (n) is a name of a person, animal, place or thing.
U ok

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by sigba(f): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
jesse8048:

Bugatti (n) is a name of a person, animal, place or thing.
U ok
Naah, i'm not okai.
Pls what's Bugatti??
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by DukeNija(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom:

Wetin Concern You??
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by ayobase(m): 1:43am On Oct 10, 2012
sigba:
Naah, i'm not okai.
Pls what's Bugatti??

Na name of one of the latest speckless horses in town o!
So, which of those can u share?
Bugatti?
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by ayobase(m): 1:44am On Oct 10, 2012
tellwisdom:

U know something abi?
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by ayobase(m): 1:45am On Oct 10, 2012
cindyrella:
shocked maka why na?
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by ayobase(m): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2012
Stella_Bella: I gave him my account number when I had only $2.00
*he was igbo* grin

And he still gat the account number!
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by Princeparix(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2012
even people wey no get BUGATTI dey type and scream B U G G A T T I. i would only give her the key to my HEART> cool
Re: Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) by cindyrella(f): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
Princeparix: even people wey no get BUGATTI dey type and scream B U G G A T T I. i would only give her the key to my HEART> cool
Keys to which heart?
When u have spare keys everywhere grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Tell Her My Real Age.. Should I Tell Her?! / Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.