Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. (4051 Views)

It's Fun Time! Be Sincere Pls / Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In Bed That Irritate Women / Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by goodman3(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
Modified

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
lmao grin
virgin virgin virgin all the way

1 Like

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
Perv tongue
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by dapo338(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
Why on earth should anybody iritate sum1, why should u ask ur wife how many people she has slept with, that is none of ur business. So far you've married her, her past should be forgotten!

3 Likes

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by yuzedo: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
Is this supposed to be a survey for the kingdom of satan or what? Is this ur research thesis for graduation into associate demon cadre? Either that or you mas(t)urbate to stupid-a(s)s sh(I)t! Daft! undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
Old things are passed away and all things are become new.
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
yuzedo: Is this supposed to be a survey for the kingdom of satan or what? Is this ur research thesis for graduation into associate demon cadre? Either that or you mas(t)urbate to stupid-a(s)s sh(I)t! Daft! undecided
e don dey pain dem already

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by drnoel: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
goodman3: As a man, how do you cope with the fact that "before u married your wife, she has been kissed, smooched, romanced and fu.cked by someone else or many guys? How do u feel when u imagine another dude ravishing her a$$ and kitten. Do u ever think about the many sexual positions she had done with the dude(s)? Remember she would have been used like a rag and dumped by another guy before u finally marry her. And she is most likely to hide all these things from u and tell u she has had sex probably only once. THEY ALL LIE ABOUT THIS. SOME WILL EVEN CLAIM BEING VIRGIN. . Oh yeah....i know how ure feeling as u read this.
Let us know how u deal with all these thoughts.

And for the unmarried guys, get ready for the same thing...cos no one is spared.

hehehe, listen to ur immature mind. Just like u have kissed, smooched, romanced and fu.cked (toto and in d ass) other peoples women b4 they became their wives on one hand and other peoples wives while they were married to other people. So why should it bother a matured mind. Whats impt is that she forsaked all the other people to be with u, so mature up, wise up and be the man and stop sounding like u still wear dippers.

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by nikkyshyne(f): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
Very very very daft question. And ladies, does your husband irritate you when you remember the fact that he has been with a thousand and 1 girls including prostitutes in all manners of positions and STDs? Does he irritate you when you remember he was once heartless and has also been dumped by a million and one ladies?

Oh pulease!

6 Likes

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by mojounited(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2012
We need Onila in here asap! #TeamVirgin cheesy
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
goodman3: As a man, how do you cope with the fact that "before u married your wife, she has been kissed, smooched, romanced and fu.cked by someone else or many guys? How do u feel when u imagine another dude ravishing her a$$ and kitten. Do u ever think about the many sexual positions she had done with the dude(s)? Remember she would have been used like a rag and dumped by another guy before u finally marry her. And she is most likely to hide all these things from u and tell u she has had sex probably only once. THEY ALL LIE ABOUT THIS. SOME WILL EVEN CLAIM BEING VIRGIN. . Oh yeah....i know how ure feeling as u read this.

And for the unmarried guys, get ready for the same thing...cos no one is spared.
have you thought of how she feels knowing what you could have done?

Please ignore a lady's past, if you follow that, you won't get married or even date.
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
@ post, whenever I thought of this, I always console myself with the fact that I have also toyed with other babes. That's just what I comfort myself with.

3 Likes

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by RickyRoss1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2012

Hmm, the question should rather be if your wife should be worried or irritated by how many pucis u phucked b4 you married her...
Why should this worry anyone in the first place? I never wanted to marry a virgin, my wife was not a virgin before i married her so why should her past worry me?

Its only daft people that have these kinds of thoughts or insecurities.

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
mojounited: We need Onila in here asap! #TeamVirgin cheesy
Fast.
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
The folks hia jst dnt undstand u. I get ur point bro. This sturv can crop up in any1s mind bt u jst got 2 see it this way; it wsnt her fault dat she was probably used, its d guys dat she met that messed her up. Besides think about the fact dat ur a good man & u wil nt treat her same way.

Ur nt weird, u jst tot about 1 tin out of a thousand oda tins pple think of. Cast dose tots away.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by denzel2009: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
You'd realise your parents would have gone through such thoughts before you were conceived.
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by basher(m): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
Thinking about my wife like that has given me one massive hard-on. She's definitely gonna get it tonight. Time to brush aside those lepa gf's and go for "her royal thickness", all thanks to you.

4 Likes

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by cindyrella(f): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2012
Why would anyone bother about their partners past? It is just plain stupid!
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2012
[s]Why would anyone bother about their partners past? It is just plain silly!
[/s]

Abegi! who wan marry pesin wey dem don wash finish. Her past is important to me especially as I no dey mess around wif girls.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Ariyke: 12:07am On Oct 29, 2012
Dumb question lipsrsealed
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by cindyrella(f): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2012
ekwah: [s]Why would anyone bother about their partners past? It is just plain silly!
[/s]

Abegi! who wan marry pesin wey dem don wash finish. Her past is important to me especially as I no dey mess around wif girls.
And so? You be virgin ni? If no abegi leave matter joor!
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Rocktation(f): 1:52am On Oct 29, 2012
Smh.
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Tinynita(f): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2012
@op....u made me sigh in swahili...all i culd say @ 1st was WTF?....it freaks me wen i c such posts....i guess she was just catching fun while she was waiting 4 d right man nd vice versa...u did same wit some oda gals who r married 2 some oda dudes...if u shuld have dat in mind then u wuld neva get married...
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2012
How would u feel when in the middle of a hot session , ur partner say to u ' Honey get me from behind ' and u start thinking of why she like it that way and the person who made her like it

3 Likes

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by nozschy2k: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2012
Too bad a question. It hurts to hear people ask such an insensible question. Women are people and should be treated with the honor they deserve. Even a former prostitute deserves some respect. Dont forget no sex without a male partner.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Mynd44: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2012
ITbomb: How would u feel when in the middle of a hot session , ur partner say to u ' Honey get me from behind ' and u start thinking of why she like it that way and the person who made her like it
why can't you just enjoy what she is offering without wondering who the teacher is?
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by ITbomb(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
why can't you just enjoy what she is offering without wondering who the teacher is?
I will try

1 Like

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by Mynd44: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2012
ITbomb:
I will try
please do
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by basher(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2012
ITbomb: How would u feel when in the middle of a hot session , ur partner say to u ' Honey get me from behind ' and u start thinking of why she like it that way and the person who made her like it

Is this the excuse you give her when you go limp in the middle of a "hot session"? You were thinking of why she likes it that way and the person who made her like it?? Carry on like that and one day that person will come from the past and give her what she's been missing!! Who knows, it might be me wink
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by wrongnumba(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2012
I dunno...i guess it does tick me off sometimes.

I knw it's not like she did anything wrong since we didn't knw each other back then...but i do feel funny sometimes. Perhaps it's just a guy thing. we are naturally territorial; and tend to get upset when we knw some other dude has strolled into our territory and taken wat's ours!

Perhaps it's also just a form of punishment for me sha...when i think abt the things i've done wit some gurls who r now wit other pple. When i see a guy kissin a girl i'v been wit sometimes, i just think to myself..."if only he knew wat part of me she had been kissing sometime ago!"

In the end, i guess the best thing to do is just clear ur mind of such thoughts cuz the bottom line is... she did no wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by chronique(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2012

Sorry,how old are you? This is a very childish immature question that truly doesnt need answers from adults. When you grow up,let us know.
Re: Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. by chronique(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2012
Honestly speaking,the only thing I'll ask my girl/wife is what her past was like. I'll ask this so I can knw everything & have d boldness to defend her when anything arises. I wouldnt want someone blackmailing her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Year Without Sex Or A Year Without Phone, Which Would You Pick? / ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ / I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.