Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This (3304 Views)

Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by jhydebaba(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2012
koseepaaro: But to be honest with you, house, I`ve got only 7k from which I planned to use in preparing food for her and give the remaining one to her as her fare (though her fare from their town to my place is just N1,600, making it roughly about N3,500 to and fro including fare on bike). That`s the plain truth, house! Now tell me, how can I achieve all these with the 7k that I have?
To run long distance relationship expensive oh! But what is the aim of relationship? No be to ease konji? Abeg, continue chatting with her on the phone while you enter one ashewo house ease ur konji (Thank God Its Friday).
Atleast, u give ashewo #500 for short time or #2000 for day break, I no say make you do olosho because dat one na 3k to 5k and u go still need hotel accommodation. Be wise man until ground don level.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by koseepaaro(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Alright, once again, I say thank you all. I`ve made enquiry on the available hotels in my area and I was told by a friend to one of my brother friend of mine told me to come and meet him anytime tomorrow that he will take me to the hotel he do lodge in, that I can even get a room of N3,500 for N3,000 mean that he is a regular customer in that hotel. That two of us shall go together when I want to go and pay that he would tell the attendant that I`m his brother. So, I think that`s the update that I have for now.
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by sunnshyn(f): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Eeyah! Its your sincerity I admire!!

I hope she enjoys her stay when she eventually visits!

Bless you bro!

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by koseepaaro(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
sunnshyn: Eeyah! Its your sincerity I admire!!

I hope she enjoys her stay when she eventually visits!

Bless you bro!
Amen my sister
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Kx: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
Why take her to a hotel when ur bros has agreed that u bring her home?

For crying out loud, this girl wants to meet your family.
There is no better time to assure her that you love her other than now. Except if you guys are merely seeing without any plans for d future. Let her come to ur brother's house. The sardine sleeping arrangement as funny as it sounds is just perfect especially since ur brother and his wife okayed it. If u must blast, u can do shortie in a nearby joint and pay shortime.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Networkmaster(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
[size=18pt]I Dont know why Nigerian girls are always giving their bf's problems undecided[/size]

Come on man, don't crack my ribs with laughter. I think you are right anyway, some Nigerian girls often put their men in a high jump.

@op, i suggest he continue with his plan, seems the girl have no problem with that, or better talk over it with the girl before she arrived.
I believe hotels are meant for such situations, if only you could consider it.
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
Another thing I am concerned with here is ventilation. People breathing on each other has health issues oooooooo
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by boron10(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
Waiting for mr Desh's comment, i always enjoying reading his comments however funny. No homo please
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by kpolli(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
It depends on the kinda girl
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Goldieluks: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Another thing I am concerned with here is ventilation. People breathing on each other has health issues oooooooo

that's true oh, but its only one or two nights.
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Mynd44: 4:34am On Sep 29, 2012
Lets hope they all come out of this healthy
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 29, 2012
See wetin poverty don cause! Chai! E ₪O go beta for u poverty! Lai lai! @op, †ЂΞ simple truth be say, u neva mature reach o. Maturity nor be only by age o.
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2012
EVERYONE TO THEIR VIEWS ANYWAY SO I WONT SAY PEOPLE WERE WRONG WITH THEIR ADVICES. PERSONALLY THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG CHOICE IN THIS SITUATION.

1) YOUR BROTHER DOESNT MIND; YOU MAY EVEN OFFEND HIM IF YOU DONT STAY OR YOU MAY EVENTUALLY PPAINT THE GIRL BLACK TO HIM LIKE SHE IS PROUD.

2) YOU ARE NOT UP TO THE CAPACITY TO LODGE HER IN AN HOTEL SO DONT GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO IMPRESS A LADY WHO LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD STILL HAVE TO PAY HER FARE.

3) I KNOW A LADY WHO LOVES YOU FOR REAL WOULD FIND IT MORE FUN AND SATISFYING TO STAY IN YOUR BROTHERS APARTMENT IN SUCH SITUATIONS.

4) YOUR SINCERITY WHICH OFCOURSE YOU ARE IS ONE OF THE BEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE A WOMAN. BE REAL WITH HER.

5) YOUR IDEA IS NOT BAD ATALL AND YOU DIDNT NEED TO THINK TWICE ABOUT IT. GO AHEAD BRO.

6) LASTLY, NOT BAD TO PUT HER IN A HOTEL BUT ITS NOT LIKE ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, ITS ONLY ANOTHER OPTION.

GOODLUCK.
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by darmiex(f): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2012
please lodge her in a hotel jo, and if you are concerned about your family thinking you are doing each other,(because that your arrangement that she will sleep in the bedroom with his wife, bla bla bla makes me think you are trying to prove that you are not being intimate ) don't spend the night with her. please give her that respect, and trust me, if you eventually marry each other, your family would respect her later. your gal is just being modest by agreeing to that your arrangement, for chrissakes, she is meeting them for the first time.
if you go to such lenghts for her, she would know that you are ready to sacrifce to make her happy and comfortable and love you the more for it.
PS- if your family has no qualms about you spending the night with her in the hotel, then knock yourself out,just pack plenty condoms o, cos from your long tory, you never ready to procreate o grin grin grin
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by xtenxive(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hmmmmmmm! see permutation and combination of extreme options. Here comes NAIRALAND . . . . . . . . .The Land of laughter
Poster and Commentators, una don try
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by 2goodbobo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
Cut that crap about you not wanting to let her know you were not born with silver spoon! Even a poor man car afford Hotel. Hotel is the best option for you.
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
Do you been know how your brother's wife will feel? I mean you will be disturbing their lives na
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by koseepaaro(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
Alright! Thank you all for your contributions. But I`m happy to tell you that she phoned me early this morning to inform me that she wouldn`t be able to make it today that she was planning to stay in the town with me for a week but the key to their room (the room she jointly rented with a friend of hers) was with her friend because her friend is still sleeping there that her friend told her that she forgot to keep the key down for her. That she can come and meet her in another state she travelled to (and her friend will be staying there for a week before she comes back) to collect the key, as my girlfriend will like to stay there for that one week she wants to spend in the state with me and moreover, she would need to pick some things in the room when travelling back to her state. She then told me that she can`t travel to that state to collect the key from her friend because her cell phone was faulty that she always put her SIM card in someone`s cell phone (her neighbour). That she can`t be making phone calls from one business centre to another. Though, I was a little bit angry initially, but later reasoned with her. But we haven`t talked on the day she would then come later. I only told her that there is no problem that we shall talk later. And when she phoned me in the afternoon, we didn`t talk about her not coming of a thing at all. We just talked about another thing entirely and say "bye", then ended our conversation for the day.
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Coefficient(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2012
I sense a lot of sincerity and fondness towards your babe in your post. I'm happy for you and i do hope you guys would make it to the aisle together.
I pray not for your breakup as that would have serious consequences on you.
Good luck (without the Jonathan) to you.
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Exponental(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2012
That ur arrangement shld come from ur brother or his wife.
Respect urself.....plan a hotel!
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2012
°ºH boy sofree carry woman mata for Ūя̅ head o! because as i dey see u so, if dis babe leave u, Йą die u dey o.
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Mystiqme: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2012
koseepaaro: Alright! Thank you all for your contributions. But I`m happy to tell you that she phoned me early this morning to inform me that she wouldn`t be able to make it today that she was planning to stay in the town with me for a week but the key to their room (the room she jointly rented with a friend of hers) was with her friend because her friend is still sleeping there that her friend told her that she forgot to keep the key down for her. That she can come and meet her in another state she travelled to (and her friend will be staying there for a week before she comes back) to collect the key, as my girlfriend will like to stay there for that one week she wants to spend in the state with me and moreover, she would need to pick some things in the room when travelling back to her state. She then told me that she can`t travel to that state to collect the key from her friend because her cell phone was faulty that she always put her SIM card in someone`s cell phone (her neighbour). That she can`t be making phone calls from one business centre to another. Though, I was a little bit angry initially, but later reasoned with her. But we haven`t talked on the day she would then come later. I only told her that there is no problem that we shall talk later. And when she phoned me in the afternoon, we didn`t talk about her not coming of a thing at all. We just talked about another thing entirely and say "bye", then ended our conversation for the day.
Hmmm..you seem like you love this chick. All the best for you guys o.

The only thing be say your story long no be small.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by mozonto(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2012
may be u should go to tb joshua for money,i hear he is sharing one million naira each to the poor,so u cant get enof money to pay 4 ur gf a gud hotel and a nice treat afta such a long journey.abi o. Haba
Re: I Honestly Need An Advice From The House On This by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
koseepaaro:
Thank you, thank you very much indeed, all advice noted! But one more thing: what do you suggest I should do when I take her to a hotek just to sleep there overnight and she says I shouldn`t lodge her in any hotel that she will be comfortable sleeping in our house, even if she have to sleep on the mat, that she wouldn`t mind? The lady is the type that always tell me that I like to waste money each time I buy anything that is a little bit expensive for her that instead of me wasting my money on that thing that I should have given her the money that I used to buy that thing for her. Or I should have phoned her to tell her that I want to buy such a thing for her. Should I still tell her that she shouldn`t worry that she should let us go that I want comfort for her? What would you advise me to do at that point? To answer one of the questions that you guys are asking me, my brother was the one that told me to bring her down to his place to come and sleep overnight when I raised alarm to him that I don`t know where she would sleep because I`m quite sure that she can`t go back to their town on that same Saturday. And see, this lady didn`t tell me that she would like to meet both my mum and my siblings when she comes until yesteqday evening when a message enter into my phone and I opened up the message and read this meeting my mum and my siblings issue of a thing. But to be honest with you, house, I`ve got only 7k from which I planned to use in preparing food for her and give the remaining one to her as her fare (though her fare from their town to my place is just N1,600, making it roughly about N3,500 to and fro including fare on bike). That`s the plain truth, house! Now tell me, how can I achieve all these with the 7k that I have?

This is Poverty speaking. Broke guys arent supposed to be dating.
May God provide for your needs bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Trust Girls, The Girl I Am Dating I Saw Her With Another Guy In Fast Food / The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion / ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.