Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. (6100 Views)

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
I was asked my big val question today. smiley

How will you rate yourself over 10?

Normally i would have said i was not comfortable with self-praise and would prefer someone do the rating but today we, ok i was left with no option.

*breathe in breathe out* 9 n1/2 tongue

*Deafening applause*

Lol okay i may not be upto that rate to you, but thats how i have come to judge myself physically esp through the eyes of many many.

I decided to throw the question here. How would you rate yourself "through" other people's eyes. Honestly?

smiley smiley You can choose to ignore. Forgive my light mood tonight.tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Smellymouth: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
I'm definitely a 10 grin
I make a median income (not too rich to be an ass.hole not too poor to be a loser),
my build is slim,
I've got a mustache,
my face is mostly symmetrical,
my p£nis is 9 1/2" erect grin,
I'm not possessive,
I've got a heart of gold,
I am comfortable with life
I can have sex for an entire 15 minutes (but pre-intimacy holds no time limit), and I'm totally trustworthy.
You can trust me with anything.
Anything at all. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Take it or leave it. I be fyn boy. Na u go succumb to my fineness no be me go succumb to ya own.

1 Like

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by RoyalBlak007: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Define Cute please..........its all about the money......#TenOvErTeN cool
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Emac34: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Handsome dude
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
I'm blessed in the looks department, and I thank God for that. But I hate being called cute. C'mon, cute is for teddies. I'm as hard as concrete nails. Cute? Yuck! If you're gonna call me cute, just keep your words to yourself abeg. I prefer 'handsome' - like a knight in shining armour. smiley

1 Like

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ifex370(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by iykekelvins(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
I try
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by adren(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
I'm definitely a 10 grin
I make a median income (not too rich to be an ass.hole not too poor to be a loser),
my build is slim,
I've got a mustache,
my face is mostly symmetrical,
my p£nis is 9 1/2" erect grin,
I'm not possessive,
I've got a heart of gold,
I am comfortable with life
I can have sex for an entire 15 minutes (but pre-intimacy holds no time limit), and I'm totally trustworthy.
You can trust me with anything.
Anything at all. undecided

your mouth odour is a big turn off..

i rate you minus one/50..

speechless3.. ifffa hear 91/2..

you that has turned make up to emulsion paint..

2 Likes

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
10/10. If i dnt hype myself who will?
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
AM 100/10. devil himself no cute reach me. all dose people above are just average...even speechless3 na 5/10
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Leriebloom:

with dat pancaked face abi? madam u are average 5/10

2 Likes

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by osesology(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
This type of topic are for girls, but it's funny how the guys are taking the front seats. Guys, leave beauty for the ladies and go and make money. A man's job is to make money while a woman's job is to remain beautiful. Like Les Brown once said: ``when a man has money, no matter how ugly he is, women will always find something cute on him''.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
RickRichards:
I'm blessed in looks department, and I thank God for that. But I hate being called cute. C'mon, cute is for teddies. I'm as hard as concrete nails. Cute? Yuck! If you're gonna call me cute, just keep your words to yourself abeg. I prefer 'handsome' - like a knight in shinning armour. smiley
Cutie kiss
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ashewoboy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Leriebloom:

Miss world, how do u do?
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
adren:

your mouth odour is a big turn off..

i rate you minus one/50..
Easy with my boo pls, his mouth odour was what got me attracted to him
adren:

speechless3.. ifffa hear 91/2..

you that has turned make up to emulsion paint..
*mouth agape*
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by domainservice(m): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
I'll def give my self 10/10 of cos.. but that doesn't mean I'm perfect.. I couldn't have asked for a better look than this, thank you lord for creating me in your own perfect image! I'm cute and I know that...
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ssoftappless(m): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
IM not 10, i prosper aka the small ronaldinho though handsome like neymar, i am 100/100.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
ashewoboy:

Miss world, how do u do?
Lolz. Miss world keh. m gud tho
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by adren(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
Speechless3:
Easy with my boo pls, his mouth odour was what got me attracted to him *mouth agape*

if truly you can withstand his mouth odour..

then, you don't need to go to hell fire anymore..

his mouth odour is already "hell on earth"..

just like earthquake.. it reels out with a magnitude of 9
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
WiLdFLame:
with dat pancaked face abi? madam u are average 5/10
I wasnt asking for your opinion dear.

2 Likes

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
11/10
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ipledge10(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
I am nothing less than 10/10...

All part of my body is complete
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ashewoboy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Leriebloom:

Yeah, who fine reach you for this nairaland? You are so pretty, dear.

I'm james, I ll like to bond you.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
uuh... I've heard "ugly boy" too much in my life.. So, I'll rate myself 2/10...
2 because I'm still alive..
Congratz the only person that understood the question. I wanted to give you a medal but you deserve better; an increase by 1. So if you ask me 3/10!

1 Like

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by adren(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Leriebloom:

everything abt u just make sense.. from ur moniker to ur DP to ur choice of words..

i no dey scope u sha.. i'd like to meet you..

have a private chat with you..

you mind??
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ssoftappless(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Leriebloom:
to me ure 2/10 no hard feelings
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
ashewoboy:

There are many fine girls here on Nl that i wldnt want to be compared with. btw.i m Valerie
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
adren:

everything abt u just make sense.. from ur moniker to ur DP to ur choice of words..

i no dey scope u sha.. i'd like to meet you..

have a private chat with you..

you mind??
Thanks for d compliment.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Leriebloom(f): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
ssoftappless:
to me ure 2/10 no hard feelings
Thats your opinion dear. If u find me ugly its in your pocket. Not mine.

1 Like

Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by ssoftappless(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Leriebloom:

Thats your opinion dear. If u find me ugly its in your pocket. Not mine.
dnt take it personal but ure ugly 4 my handsomeness, i need a lady like shakira or lana del rey or i can manage carolina danjuma but ure a no no 4 me.
Re: Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew

Np: Natural Something - Sound Sultan

ashewoboy:

Are you Sean Connery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Couldn't Sleep / What Can I Do About My Delayed Ejaculation Condition / See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.