Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? (2804 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by ibhena(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
Please I find this very disturbing that many ladies are desperate to get hooked for-better-for-worse... Ask them why, and you'll be shocked at the reasons. "I want to make my mother happy" "My friends are getting hooked" AND THEN YOU ASK TO WHOM, they say "any man..." What is happening please?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by jhydebaba(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
The population of women to men is 7 times.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by UmericanGirl(f): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2012
For the s.x
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by ibhena(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
UmericanGirl: For the s.x

lol, are you for real? Cos most of them get that even without...
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by ibhena(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
jhydebaba: The population of women to men is 7 times.
I think this is issue of women:men ratio is still a subject of debate and wide consultations.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by 190theclown: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
[size=18pt]because WATER DON PASS GARRI [/size]
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by k2039: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=15pt]women are programmed to want to start a family and have kids.

A woman loses her capability to give birth somewhere around the age of 45yrs(the earlier she gets married the better).

Women age faster than men(the older she gets, the lower her chances of finding someone to settle down with)
[/size]
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Lawconfessor(f): 12:15am On Sep 28, 2012
Cos 190 never make a wonderful post. I wonder wot specimen dis .... is made of.

Cos D Bible said dt a man must leave his family n cling wit a woman n vice versa..
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by 190theclown: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2012
Law-confessor:
Cos 190 never make a wonderful post. I wonder wot specimen dis .... is made of.

Cos D Bible said dt a man must leave his family n cling wit a woman n vice versa..

[size=18pt]which 190 undecided[/size]
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Lawconfessor(f): 12:29am On Sep 28, 2012
Wot do u fink? Are u jst 190?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by 190theclown: 12:35am On Sep 28, 2012
Law-confessor:
Wot do u fink? Are u jst 190?

[size=18pt]NOR BE ME you dey talk to undecided[/size]
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Lawconfessor(f): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2012
I THOUGHT AS MUCHI THOUGHT AS MUCHI THOUGHT AS MUCH
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Lawconfessor(f): 12:46am On Sep 28, 2012
I THOUGHT AS MUCH
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by 190theclown: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=18pt]what exactly are u talking about oga undecided[/size]
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by UmericanGirl(f): 1:22am On Sep 28, 2012
ibhena:

lol, are you for real? Cos most of them get that even without...

I do not joke. But you are right. Some (maybe most?) Get it without. I think the reason is that women and hardwored to be nuturers. They desire a family to take care of. YMMV

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by cindyrella(f): 1:28am On Sep 28, 2012
Because no time! Before their eggs go start to dry grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by tellwsdom: 1:40am On Sep 28, 2012
Desperate to wed who?? And who wan marry them?? angry angry
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Mynd44: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2012
I dont think all women are desperate. Some dont care

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2012
cindyrella: Because no time! Before their eggs go start to dry grin grin

lol. I pray!
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by goofie: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2012
because society, family and married friends make them feel inadequate as singles

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Mynd44: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2012
Floxyluv:

lol. I pray!
hmmm
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by cindyrella(f): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2012
Floxyluv:

lol. I pray!
Na so na. Abi wetin u want make I talk? cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2012
jhydebaba: The population of women to men is 7 times.

Still? That's post-WW2 stats.the male population has bounced back since then
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by jhydebaba(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2012
Raggedy_Ann:

I don't think so bebe, with the rate girls crowd guys this days, I can conclude that the ratio of male to female is 21:1.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Katigurl: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2012
Just d soceity we live in, too much pressure.
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Konnektions146(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2012
there are so many LOVE-LESS people in de world but the women folks are greater in number ...thus ladies do so much to get hooked.
some ladies as well don`t even know why dey wanna wed....confusion and i-wanna-be kinda mentality is just de other of the day.

sometimes i just pity them cos yu see innocent and nice ones not getting wat dey truly deserve--IRONY OF LIFE
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Mynd44: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2012
Raggedy_Ann:

There actually more females than male everywhere
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Jenny20(f): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2012
Mynd_44: There actually more females than male everywhere

And why is it so? Can u give more insight into how it came about?
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by frank317: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mynd_44: I dont think all women are desperate. Some dont care

Stop making obvious statements. Everybody knows not all women are desperate to get married, but the number is so low and therefor insignificant. We generalize with the higher number of occurance.

U are a writer, I xpect u to b more intelligent in ur statements.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by SalemLord(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
They want to join the married league and be addressed as mrs. Just because their childhood friends are married or school mate, most end up marrying the wrong person and before u realize whats going on u start hearing, i didn't know he was like this before i married him and that is why divorce is on a high rate
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
Jenny20:

And why is it so? Can u give more insight into how it came about?
Go check the population breakdown of most countries. If that is too difficult, visit the nearest maternity ward
Re: Why Are Most Ladies Desperate To Wed These Days? by AzaMontana(f): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
we dont wana die alone. Besides marriage is a commitment that even though he is bored now he can not just dumpy you any how. lol. so you are guaranteed to be with him nomatter what. Relationships for just the fun of it are scary because we are emotional people. M not saying people dont divorce but relationships are more temporary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion About What To Do In A Relationship. Should I Propose Or End It / Are Virgins Really That Hard To Find? / Agreement Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.