Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) (21596 Views)

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses / First Picture Of The Man Said To Be Behind The Anti-islam Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by SlyIg(f): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2012
This Arabic religion is gaining the front page of Nairaland day in and day out. They are becoming too notorious as each day pass. Let this man be arrested and lets see if something good can be reported from them apart from boko haram bombing, protest and all the numerous rubbish that they are well known for. But can anything good come out from this religion?

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Aphrygian(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2012
Dis guy is gone:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggg;bokoharam and alqeada
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2012
Turbocharged:
[b]This is what I call reverse reasoning (reasoning from the an.us).
I wonder why many Nigerian youths will go to school only to become dummies.
LWKMD OOOO...post of the day
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by cheddarking(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2012
I really hope this guy doesnt get killed silently...
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2012
Being in America won't stop a fatwa being issued head sha, Salman Rushdie should know.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Shaw007(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2012
U guys shud get something straight. . .HE was NOT arrested because of the movie he made!! In legal standards there was ntn wrong with the movie he produced,he didnt break any law(xept of cause the muslims') which i bliv is not accepted in a court of law(international or not) Anyone can do that. . .or is there any rule against movies?? He violated a parole he gOt,at least that's what they want d public 2 bliv. . .

i'm sure they arrested him just to make those illiterates chill up!!
Cos that's the only logical thing they cud do,they only had 2 fish up some reason for his arrest acceptable in court,which explains the parole thing

Now all they av 2 do is make sure that man is in very Good hands,i mean security. . .else,if he is unfortunate enough 2 be in d hands of you-know-who. . .Hmm!! I comment my reserve!!
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by IleIfe2(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2012
he was arrested for violating his probation by using the internet, not for making any movie, so don't bobo us here.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2012
honeric01: I feel like typing that word lol

How does this? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Come on, go on... Dont be shy?
Why shouldn't we have freedom of speech on nairaland..ehn
I was banned for using garr! ideology to defend flood victims..why? I ask why?
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by eyenCalabar(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2012
He should be handed over to the Pakistan minister a.s.a.p
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Alaafialoro(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2012
Ahmedie25: I know God wil soon arrest him,he wil never be stable in his remain life again,
When did God become a policeman that he will arrest him?
Abeg,if don‘t have anything reasonable to say,just STFU..ok?

3 Likes

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by vanstanzy(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2012
hydoo: Monkey,,,,the only safe place for u is plato,,,u think islam na small thing,,,abuse islam nd go free bt u can't accuse their prophet ad escape,,,continoue hiding,,,,,pls leave islam alone

Do u mean ISLAM with an "I"? Its a cult and won't be left alone. angry angry
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2012
he has the right to an attorney angry angry
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by aryzgreat: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2012
He was arrested to be put in protective custody before these virgin seekers waste his life, america know what they are doing, its better for the man to be in US protective custody than be blown to pieces by some towel heads. Allahu akbar!

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Shaw007(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2012
eyenCalabar: He should be handed over to the Pakistan minister a.s.a.p
gringringrin
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by COOLDUN: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2012
mekaboy: HE WAS NOT ARRESTED BECAUSE OF THE MOVIE, SIMPLE. HE VIOLATED HIS BAIL TERMS, WHAT EVER WILL BE THE RESULT OF.THE JUDGEMENT WILL BE BASED ON THAT AND NOT THE VIDEO.

AMERICANS HAVE SO MUCH VALUE FOR THR LAW AND HUMAN RIGHTS.

AND THE GOVT WILL.DO.EVERYTHING WITHIN THEIR POWER TO PROTECT THIS MAN AS THEIR CITIZEN.

IF ANYONE IN THE NAME OF ISLAM LAYS A FINGER ON THIS MAN, HE WILL HAVE THE USE GOVT TO FIGHT FOR ATTACKING THEIR.CITIZEN.

IF IT WAS IN NIGERIA, THE POLICE OF MILITARY WOULD HAVE BEATEN HIM TO DEATH OR HAND HIM OVER TO ANGRY MOBS TO KILL HIM.

Is there any government in Nigeria? One of the people that broke the police station in Kano state and beheaded Mr Gideon Akaluka, is today the governor of the highest bank in Nigeria. How can your government that is dominated by the terrorists defend her citizen when he or she does nothing that warrant his/her barbaric killing. It happened in Kano, Gideon Akaluka, a lady that had quranic verses in her shoes, Yobe state, A school teacher who was supervising an examination, was killed because she touched the quran that was used by a female student in cheating in the exam hall. It happened in Bauchi, where some people were accused of selling pig meats. But recently a muslim Hausa man was caught in Abia state,with killed vultures, which he confessed that he has been selling them as roasted chicken to his unsuspecting customers for a very long time, before mother luck departed from him that day. If it was in muslim states he would have been beheaded with his head lifted up and danced on the streets of the town. My dear Nigeria is a curse to the people that made this country to be one. No government in Nigeria. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2012
hydoo: Monkey,,,,the only safe place for u is plato,,,u think islam na small thing,,,abuse islam nd go free bt u can't accuse their prophet ad escape,,,continoue hiding,,,,,pls leave islam alone
Shorrup joor,

Na because them dey leave una to dey mumu up and down that's why you are here talking nonsense, ya ya ya ya ya "u think islam na small thing" my sexy a$$.

Mstcheew.angry

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Psylas(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2012
killuminati: Is he black or white?
yellow!
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by 2gbasky22(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2012
killuminati: Is he black or white?

i think he is purple!
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by thelastPope(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2012
I don't think the story is true. If Obama go down this route, he will surely loose the election. Americans don't joke with their freedoms. People are already saying Obama is a covert muslim and he is struggling seriously with the Libyan issue. If Mitt Romney was a very charismatic person, he would have been leading Obama with double figures by now. So I really don't think Obama will want to do this at this time
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by garripack: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=15pt]WHY EVEN ARRESTING HIM......TO ME THIS IS POLITICS IN ACTION FOR THIS NOT TO BE A RELIGIOUS STRIVE THE AMERICAN GOVT. BROUGHT UP ANODA CASE AGAINST THIS MAN .......DATS Y AMERICAN STILL REMAINS THE POLITICS [/size]

[size=20pt]AND I GIVE KUDOS TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE (I.T FIRM GOOGLE) THAT DID NOT COMPROMISE TO THE ISLAMIC TREATS AND KEPT THEIR STANDARD EVEN THE U.S GOVT. CUDN'T PUSH THEM [/size]

[size=15pt]I WISH NIGERIA GETS TO DIS LEVEL ONE DAY [/size]
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by killuminati(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2012
Turbocharged:
This is what I call reverse reasoning (reasoning from the an.us).
I wonder why many Nigerian youths will go to school only to become dummies.
I never see MUMU like you before shocked
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Bullshit. America is now afraid of Arab muslims
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by killuminati(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2012
2gbasky22:

i think he is purple!
purple ke? shocked
For this place?
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by killuminati(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2012
Psylas: yellow!
GARRI?
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by COOLDUN: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Aphrygian: Dis guy is gone:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggg;bokoharam and alqeada

BIG LIE. DID YOU READ THIS ATTICLE WELL? IF NO THEN READ IT AGAIN.SALMAN RUSHDIE IS STILL ALIVE TODAY.STOP GIVING THESE USELESS PEOPLE COURAGE. OH SORRY YOU MIGHT BE ONE OF THEM. WHO WILL HARM HIM?
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2012
Mohhammed na gay,mohammed na madman....I agree wt d film..islam na religion of violence..cm any1 dat is stil in islam na big fool n idiot..cus I cn quote 10 verses of d quran dat relates 2 d killi of xtains..mohammed dey suck pussy,mohammed na thief,mohammed na crazeman

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by slimojas89(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2012
ideee03: The next story that'll be published is that he's dead...case closed. undecided
Typical Nigerian way of thinking..#Notsuprised
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2012
[?

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2012
The man has secured his place in history by opening the eyes of the world to some obscured reality. What a way to make a name for oneself!
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by slimojas89(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2012
COOLDUN:

Is there any government in Nigeria? One of the people that broke the police station in Kano state and beheaded Mr Gideon Akaluka, is today the governor of the highest bank in Nigeria. How can your government that is dominated by the terrorists defend her citizen when he or she does nothing that warrant his/her barbaric killing. It happened in Kano, Gideon Akaluka, a lady that had quranic verses in her shoes, Yobe state, A school teacher who was supervising an examination, was killed because she touched the quran that was used by a female student in cheating in the exam hall. It happened in Bauchi, where some people were accused of selling pig meats. But recently a muslim Hausa man was caught in Abia state,with killed vultures, which he confessed that he has been selling them as roasted chicken to his unsuspecting customers for a very long time, before mother luck departed from him that day. If it was in muslim states he would have been beheaded with his head lifted up and danced on the streets of the town. My dear Nigeria is a curse to the people that made this country to be one. No government in Nigeria. Take it or leave it.
Of course Lord luggard made a big mistake.lagos and mid-western protectorates merged should have just ended there.Hoping this can still be reversed peacefully.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by oyedun82(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2012
2gbasky22:

i think he is purple!
GBAGAUN!!!!
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by oyedun82(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2012
garripack: [size=15pt]WHY EVEN ARRESTING HIM......TO ME THIS IS POLITICS IN ACTION FOR THIS NOT TO BE A RELIGIOUS STRIVE THE AMERICAN GOVT. BROUGHT UP ANODA CASE AGAINST THIS MAN .......DATS Y AMERICAN STILL REMAINS THE POLITICS [/size]

[size=20pt]AND I GIVE KUDOS TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE (I.T FIRM GOOGLE) THAT DID NOT COMPROMISE TO THE ISLAMIC TREATS AND KEPT THEIR STANDARD EVEN THE U.S GOVT. CUDN'T PUSH THEM [/size]

[size=15pt]I WISH NIGERIA GETS TO DIS LEVEL ONE DAY [/size]
wetin dem wan do google! Pinch google 2day nd ur secret wil be revealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

India Cancels UK Delegation Visit To Discuss Anti-Russian Sanctions / One Of Us Polluted The Air - Kenyan Lawmaker To Speaker, As Fart Suspends Debate / Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.