Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) (21589 Views)

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head / Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses / First Picture Of The Man Said To Be Behind The Anti-islam Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Turbocharged: 8:07am On Sep 29, 2012
killuminati: I never see MUMU like you before shocked
There is no how u go see. Na person wey get eyes dey see?
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2012
jerseyboy: OBAMA IS A MUSLIM.

I guess if that is true,there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2012
DC-ONE:
Why are you christians supporting the man for doing wrong...i even saw a post @berem a lady calling him a hero....for producing an indecent movie insulting another persons religion...I am shocked :oand suprised shocked if it is this kind of person that a woman in her senses would call...HER HERO...shockedshockedshocked
That is hypocrisy. Going through many american opinion on yahoo news,many of them regard the man as an trouble maker,an outlaw,who has brought nothing to America but trouble. Most of them vouch they will personally pay is flight ticket back to Egypt,if the Govt will agree to send him to Egypt to dance to the music he is playing. Someone even said the US Govt should sell him to Pakistan,Egypt or Al-Qaeda to do whatever they want with him and collect some millions of dollars which he believes will help to solve some financial crisis. That's her own kind of Hero. Some people are silly. Hero my foot.

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2012
olusogo: The Islamaphobia nairaland. There can only be peaceful world only if we respect and honour our differences. I am yet to read where moslems derogate christian sacrileges but Christians do, they also support those that engage in such acts all in the name of freedom. I condemn in totality the extremism of some moslems, also some of us are extremists in attacking Islam. undecided

This comment will go on notice cos of hatred for Islam. What a world. Good begets good. Peace begets peace.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by DCONE1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2012
Tesiday:
That is hypocrisy. Going through many american opinion on yahoo news,many of them regard the man as an trouble maker,an outlaw,who has brought nothing to America but trouble. Most of them vouch they will personally pay is flight ticket back to Egypt,if the Govt will agree to send him to Egypt to dance to the music he is playing. Someone even said the US Govt should sell him to Pakistan,Egypt or Al-Qaeda to do whatever they want with him and collect some millions of dollars which he believes will help to solve some financial crisis. That's her own kind of Hero. Some people are silly. Hero my foot.
thank you jare...help me educate them...

100 likes
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by awesomebenji(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ahmedie25: I know God wil soon arrest him,he wil never be stable in his remain life again,
U said God? Lolsss, ofcourse ur religion supports killing people all in d name of fightin 4ur god dat couldnt fight 4 itsef.
America is nt Arab, or else dey wld've bomb d whole world including themselves(universal suicide). Dat's why Iran wil neva b allowed 2 complete her nuclear programme. Shikenah!

1 Like

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by awesomebenji(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
Ahmedie25: I know God wil soon arrest him,he wil never be stable in his remain life again,
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by awesomebenji(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
U said God? Lolsss, ofcourse ur religion supports killing people all in d name of fightin 4ur god dat couldnt fight 4 itsef.
America is nt Arab, or else dey wld've bomb d whole world including themselves(universal suicide). Dat's why Iran wil neva b allowed 2 complete her nuclear programme. Shikenah!
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by DCONE1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
awesome_benji:

See you lol...cheesy ...siddon there with your little knowledge...iran has finish their programme....why you feel say isreal dey fear...why you feel say isreal dey push American make them attack iran...most of the scientist in NASA are iranians...even their president na core nuclear scientist...Obama wont even answer Isreal cos he is concentrating on his re-election plus Americans cant afford to go to war cos their economy is down,...no job unemployment is high...but come to think of it Isreal ve got nuclear weapon, so does Germany,Russia,China,North Korea and America...why them no want make Iran get...where is the freedom of possesion...
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Turbocharged: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
nagoma:

You are ignorant and illiterate.
I know
This man's trial has nothing to do with islam.
Did I make mention of his trial?
Let a literate person read and interpret for you in pidgin English.
Professor nagoma sir, your greatest asset in life is your inability to comprehend both English and Pidgin. Or maybe the part that read "he had been in hiding after the release of the video" need to be translated to you in Ibibio.
Aturu.
Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Candybob(m): 1:24am On Sep 30, 2012
Total washeeee! The man was suppose to have been in france not the Us of A, so the story does not follow!
Very soon he will come out with another titled 'the unclothedness of boko haram'! I will help him write the script. I think it is a disgrace that people allow themselves to be worked up over a mere film, that would never have sold much if not for the heat generated by the fools who are crying foul. Yes they are fools because they help their opponent promote his cause.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) by Usmanigbi007(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
he need 2 b thouught a lesson of his life cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of Us Polluted The Air - Kenyan Lawmaker To Speaker, As Fart Suspends Debate / Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents / Baboons Invade Cape Town Housing Estates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.