Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37898 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia1: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2014
serious.

the figure is probably higher, and btw who/where are the real fathers of such kids?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia1: 12:58am On Aug 30, 2014
andyanders: Poster, I know you are an example of a bastard hence the post.It started from your father, who had no father, and from your mother who must have slept with someone else to have gotten you and your siblings. How can you pick Nigeria as a sample case whereby we are not all that promiscuous like the western world. Do you know what 30% of a country is? Go and ask your mother who your true father is.I know my true father and we are not bastards as you are.

shocked
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by jamace(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Obinoscopy: @OP,
I really need to see the methodology and the study design that led to that result. I'm not doubting the genuineity of the result rather I really doubt if the result can be used to generalise for the entire population. This is because most people that even goes to see the DNA expert in the first place are already in doubt of the paternity of the child.

The only time I'd accept to generalise this result is if the study was conducted randomly among the average normal family on the streets.

So for now lets just say 3 out of 10 men who visit the clinic for paternity test are actually not the true father of the kid AND NOT that 3 out of every 10 men are not the true father of the kid
Thank you for that observation and conclusion. That is actually what it should be. Haba, Nigerian men don become busuru (he-goats) ne? Abeg o.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by itstpia8: 3:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by femi4: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mtchewww since 2012......

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.