Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37890 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
pro01:
determines what to accept and what to refuse based ENTIRELY on her selfish interests and motives.

The asker, on the other hand, is asking ENTIRELY based on his selfless and altruistic interests and motives.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
pro01: Lol. Thanks Coogar, but I no get power to dey respond point-for-point again, as e be say them no get point at all.

Let's just say Debosky is a 'real man'. . .the kind of man that 'typical' naija women LOVE to cuckold marry. To each his own.

don't let debosky fool you - he's a sly predator! he's just playing the devil's advocate or playing possum to lure women into his den. of course he knows the truth but then women don't want to hear the truth! debosky is single-handedly the most notorious male-whorë this forum has ever had! his record makes okafor look like an amateur!

4 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
cool^^ I wanted to say the same thing.

Thats Debos way of catching all the babes on this forum. Debo alone has cancelled over a thousand on this forum alone

He is just trying to get into another pant again and I strongly suspect this time its coogars hearthrob tpia cool

Is there a better revenge than nailing your rivals fiancee?

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Try as much as you may, you can never eat your cake and have it. You'll choke in the process.

PStylish:

I'm glad you could not refute my post.

I can and I am. Refuting your post that is.

PStylish: Are you now insinuating that a man's personal decision to stay faithful to his wife automatically stops:

1. Randy men from approaching his wife or vice versa?

If [u]all[/u]men learn to develop some basic moral values and tame their desire to shag anything in skirts, then there won't be "incidents" of men approaching women, especially married women for s/e/x.

PStylish: 2. His wife from giving in to them or vice versa?

If the wife isn't approached by anyone, then she won't be tempted or have cause to "give it" out to any man asking will she? i.e no market for extra-marital affairs.

PStylish: 3. His wife from getting pregnant for him(randy man)?

Oh please spare me that! Don't act ignorant by telling me that the men in question NEVER know, nor does it EVER cross their minds, that the minute the decide to have s/e/x, then there's the possibility of fathering a kid in the process! And don't you start singing songs to me about contraceptives / condoms breaking. If you want 100% guarantee that you won't be fathering "bastards", then try abstinence for a change. It's the age old, tried, tested and 100% guarantee of not siring kids!

I said it before and I'll say it again. If you don't want kids, then DON'T HAVE S/E/X!!! How difficult is it to comprehend? Or do you have a problem with it? You want a quick and nasty fumble in the dark, but don't want the responsibility that comes along with it?? Ha! This time I laugh in Greek!

PStylish: 4. His wife from keeping the true paternity of the child from both husband and lover thereby allowing her husband to sire a bastard?

Oh really? So the women hide the pregnancy for 9 months now abi? A pregnancy (or rather, majority of pregnancies) carried to full term never show? What makes her belly swell then, I wonder? Garri?? Lol!! Keep playing the victim. Keep burying your head in the sand and let's see how much good it'll do you lot. As long as you've had s/e/x with her, then there's every chance that, YOU might be responsible for the er..."bastard" child she's carrying!

PStylish: Man is a free moral agent. My personal decision and values do not bind on any other person including my wife.

Attitudes like these are some of the major contributing forces to the moral decadence of our society today. The Nigerian society. It's the collective responsibility of EVERY adult to have basic moral values AND to stick to them. Stay faithful to your partner. Don't go poking around, eating your fellow man's forbidden fruit. Manage what you have. Be happy with it. Don't be greedy!

PStylish: Who told you all the men siring bastards were at some point unfaithful to their wives or have kids outside?

No? I've been told countless times that it's programmed into every man's DNA since time immemorial to frolick around, sow you're wild oats with whoever, whatever and where ever. I've been told it's a "guy's thing". Monogamy is a foreign word to you lot.

PStylish: In most cases, it is the good men who suffer this woe.

And I assume you intend to play the role of the "good" man here now, abi? Place yourself in Mr A's shoes (i.e the predator) as I've been told, not Mr B's shoes (the victim). And why do you say most cases? Prove it. Where did you get your statistical data for your inference from? I need solid facts backed with well founded research, else as far as I'm concerned - you clutching at straws here.

PStylish: Hence, you can't excuse a woman bringing home a bastard on the grounds that men are generally or mostly unfaithful.

No? And is this any different to a man who sires his "bastards" outside of his matrimonal home and keeps wifey in the dark? Adopt a lateral view here, PStylish. The man planting his "bastard" in the woman should realise that, that woman is also some other man's wife! So stop shouting foul if Mr Sleazy finds his way into your wifey's knickers.

PStylish: Its like punishing one man for the sin of others.

Well, you guys are the cause of your own problems. You enable the situation. If you manage to comprehend what it takes to stay faithful, then you would be saving your fellow brother the indignity of having to raise your "bastards" as his own. You would stop the endless circle of "one man getting punished for the sin of another!"

PStylish: Even then, a woman should be (hu)man enough to disclose the true paternity of her children whether her husband is faithful or not.

Now this really does hurt you guys doesn't it?? grin grin Why hide behind the woman? Aren't you guys the stronger sex? If you, Mr A gets Mrs B pregnant with your "bastard" kid, what stops you from manning up to your indiscretions, and knocking on Mr B's door to let him know your "bastard" kid is the bun in Mrs B's oven? Or are you lot cowards as well? grin grin

PStylish: Its the beginning of restitution which has to take place for her sins and guilt to be forgiven and wiped off.

The beginning of your so called restitution starts with men controlling their JTs in the first place. Learn to keep it in check. Castrate yourselves if you can't control your randiness. Sperm donors full ground, boku.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
dayokanu: cool^^ I wanted to say the same thing.

Thats Debos way of catching all the babes on this forum. Debo alone has cancelled over a thousand on this forum alone

He is just trying to get into another pant again and I strongly suspect this time its coogars hearthrob tpia cool

Is there a better revenge than nailing your rivals fiancee?

i would be disappointed if debosky nails tpia! arghhh, it would break my heart without any hope of redemption! tell you what - i would be on the maury talk show bawling like a baby....even though i had to kick tpia out of me life cos of her promiscuous ways, i still love her with all me heart cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
Promiscuous?

I only knew of PSylish or did she do anyone else?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
dayokanu: Promiscuous?

I only knew of PSylish or did she do anyone else?

she did david and pataki ............on the same night! grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
coogar:

she did david and pataki ............on the same night! grin

At the same time? Yeepa mogbe. Tope shey na true?

Same entrance (front) or different (front and rear)?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
naturalwaves:
What's d meaning of this? He gave U a very good point that no man will knowingly let go of his biological child to be fathered by anoda one unlike d women who hide such things for years and this is d best U could come up with. My dear, say something else okay?
Moreover, wen did women turn into dummy variables that any man can just do watever he likes with them without permission. D more U try 2 defend women, the more U make women look like FO0LS that just open their legs 4 any Tom,Dk and Harry.Just stop it okay? Going by ur argument, that's ow they'll contract HIV and other related STDs too cos their own duty is just 2 open. Are women as fo0lish and dumb as U trying to portray? I don't think so. It will shock U to know that most of d so called women knowingly breed d bastards in some cases atleast they could prevent such pregnancies.
Concerning d issue of being faithful, it is impossible 4 everyone to do that but it is still feasible 2 prevent d rearing of bastards in which d women are basically d determinant.

He gave me no valid point as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, I've responded to his latest post.

Now, what's with all the emotional stuff you've typed up there? I don't do emotional guys. Go back, stop crying, calm down then come back with some proper ammunition if you want to tackle Efe on this argument. Until you do so, I won't bother replying your post.

Re the bolded stuff, why is it IMPOSSIBLE to stay faithful? As long as you condone infidelity, then you should be open and accepting of the risks that come along with it. i.e illegitimate kids sired up, down, left, right and centre. And you need to stop blaming the women here. All the good lady does here is simply pass on Mr Poor and Randy's kid to Mr Rich and Impotent.

Talk about Karma...
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
dayokanu:

At the same time? Yeepa mogbe. Tope shey na true?

Same entrance (front) or different (front and rear)?

only pataki can answer that.....
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
dayokanu: A man asks a Bank for a loan, The bank gives the loan. A default happens.

Who do we blame, the man who asked, or the bank who did their due diligence and granted the loan

And who "suffers" the most in the event of the default? Especially if the man declares himself bankrupt??
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tapstylish: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tapstylish: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 1:22am On Oct 05, 2012
PStylish:

kini mo se? otitokoro o.

Sincerely, would you like you dad, uncle, brother or son to sire a bastard under any circumstance whatsoever?

How would you feel if you realized one of your siblings is a bastard? Would you blame your father for having flings(or even children outside) or your mum for being so heartless?

Please let's be fair and objective.

I think what you need to do is sit your mum down and ask her if perchance she passed off some other men's kids as your dad's own.

Agree?

You sef might want to consider if your father is out there somewhere waiting for you to discover him.

Who knows, you might be abiola's son and thus share in the abiola riches.

Conversely, if you find out it was the gateman, nothing spoil either cos that means you are causasian and fulani or tuareg.

You don turn oyibo be that. Your level don rise. shocked
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2012
ileobatojo:

The asker, on the other hand, is asking ENTIRELY based on his selfless and altruistic interests and motives.

Lol. It's always convenient to lose sight of 'context' and play clever by half, innit? Those that have followed the context of the argument would know better. The asker's interest or motive is irrelevant; afterall, men often do not claim to be saints; the problem is with deceitful women who pretend to be virtuous only to later show their true colours. The real issue here is that some of you imply that women are clueless and passive victims who always accept merely because they were asked. That is a disgusting and deceitful point of view because we all know that women weigh their options carefully before accepting, irrespective of the asker's interest or motive. Absolving them for accepting and putting the blame on men merely for asking is therefore as stooopid as it gets. You could as well absolve rapists and instead blame women for dressing seductively.

Then again, it is not my style to go into circular arguments with people who choose to be clever by half, so I'd leave it at that.

4 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2012
^put a sock in it- nobody really cares about your s.tupid opinion.

you talk crap 99% of the time anyway.

i guess you experienced trauma from your female relatives which has indelibly stamped your memory beyond repair.

just go and be gaay somewhere else and stop disturbing us all the time with senseless jargon.

yes, now you can run to mukina and tell her to make you a mod.

oponu jatijati, almajiri.

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2012
tpia@:
^put a sock in it- nobody really cares about your s.tupid opinion.

you talk crap 99% of the time anyway.

i guess you experienced trauma from your female relatives which has indelibly stamped your memory beyond repair.

just go and be gaay somewhere else and stop disturbing us all the time with senseless jargon.

yes, now you can run to mukina and tell her to make you a mod.

oponu jatijati, almajiri.

You frustrated, forlorn old witch, what are you doing here? You should know there's no hope of finding a husband here if you can't find one in real life. Take your decaying ass to Jesus, for He alone can love you the way you are.

8 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
tapstylish:

Chei.

Trying to convince and make you see reason is not as easy as I thought.

It's becoming an uphill struggle albeit insurmountable task as time goes by cos your mind is made up.

Kudos to coogar for engaging you this far.
I'll now leave him to continue the dirty job.

But remember o, you have a dad,uncles,brothers and maybe sons.

I've heard so much about the arguing prowess of kobojunkie. Are you kobojunkie?

You are coming around as greater (worse) than kobojunkie when it comes to sustaining a blind argument.

PS: Why are women always bent on sustaining an argument even in the face overwhelming facts and evidence that sweep their position and its basis off the ground while still holding on to it tenaciously?

The only dirty job, and a very dirty one at that, is men creating problems for themselves in the first place and expecting their women folk to take responsibility for it.

Go take a look at the new thread about a 40year old "Oga" who sexually assaulted a 15 year old minor in his care, got her pregnant and then high tails and denies responsibility for the pregnancy. https://www.nairaland.com/1066054/oga-isthe-fatherof-baby15-yr-oldgirl-tellscourt

Has he not succeeded in breeding a "bastard" with this girl? Or you'll tell me it was the girl's child's fault now, abi? Now if this girl decides that the best shot she'll ever have in bringing up the kid (especially in the Nigerian society that looks down their proud noses at single mums) - is to pass it off as her husband's kid (assuming she got married before the pregnancy became obvious)...can you blame her for it? Or you don't believe that a child needs two parents??

And to answer your question, no. I'm not Kobojunkie. Last time I checked, my name was and still is Efe. Thanks.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
pro01:

Lol. It's always convenient to lose sight of 'context' and play clever by half, innit? Those that have followed the context of the argument would know better. The asker's interest or motive is irrelevant; afterall, men often do not claim to be saints; the problem is with deceitful women who pretend to be virtuous only to later show their true colours. The real issue here is that some of you imply that women are clueless and passive victims who always accept merely because they were asked. That is a disgusting and deceitful point of view because we all know that women weigh their options carefully before accepting, irrespective of the asker's interest or motive. Absolving them for accepting and putting the blame on men merely for asking is therefore as stooopid as it gets. You could as well absolve rapists and instead blame women for dressing seductively.

Then again, it is not my style to go into circular arguments with people who choose to be clever by half, so I'd leave it at that.

Oh cut the bs. Where is this ridiculous argument that ALL women are calculating robots when it comes to s.ex coming from? Why the pretense? You are all now going to claim you have not taken advantage of the gullibility and trusting nature of many women to get in their pants. Of all the women you have slept with, what proportion did you have to lie to in order to get there? I dare say 100%! So stfu and be real. You all will now claim you have not taken advantage of the hormonal differences between the sexes? Rubbish.

*I would love for all women to be this calculating even from an early age. If I have a daughter, I would definitely train her to be calculating about sex early enough. Heck I would even give her some testosterone shots if they let me!* And I definitely don't mean calculating in terms of obtaining financial favors in exchange for sex.

You could as well absolve rapists and instead blame women for dressing seductively.

This is as r.etarded an analogy as it could possibly get.

Fyi, I don't support a woman passing off another man's child as her own at all cos I know some dumb person is going to claim that's what I'm saying. But it's also the same way I don't support men screwing around in marriage either. If men can sleep around without a conscience, possibly sire children outside and never come home to confess their indiscretion to their wives, why the heck should these same men expect the women to confess their indiscretions? Do as I say, not as I do ehn? Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
PStylish:

I hate woman wrappers like you from the bottom of my heart.

Being the chichi man you are, I'm not surprised. You'd prefer men to be c0ck-slurpers like you grin

If I were raised by a strange person as you allege, I won't be here pleading the cause of men siring other men's children and putting the blame largely on the woman who knew better but hid the truth from both men.
Bastards rarely hate their foster dads or mums on eventual realisation of their status.The mum's tears alongside daft but emotional excuses always come her rescue.

I don't care what your motivation is - just keep my moniker out of your imbecilic musings.

If I were raised by a strange person, I'll rather be on the side of women who perpetrate this evil (based on the very foolish and weak sentiment that men mostly cheat and initiate the process and so should be held responsible for the existence of bastards) since I am a supposed 'beneficiary' which is exactly what you are doing?

No - your deprived upbringing has robbed you of rational reasoning - men in general are fiercely protective of their mothers, but the dim witted ones (like you) insult other women while sub-consciously wanting to lash out at their own mothers as well. It is a well known conflict - you love your mum but hate what she did. It changes nothing about your being brought up by someone else's father. grin

Now, will I be wrong if I called you a bastard?

Very wrong - I know both my father and mother with medical confirmation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
pro01:

You frustrated, forlorn old witch, what are you doing here? You should know there's no hope of finding a husband here if you can't find one in real life. Take your decaying ass to Jesus, for He alone can love you the way you are.

yes, we all know your life is pathetic.

so, keep ranting if that relieves your uselessness.

feel free to abuse your penis addicted mother- we can all see how it affected you.

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Finally! Some level-headed people here.

@Debosky & Ileobatojo, well said! smiley

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
pro01: Let's just say Debosky is a 'real man'. . .the kind of man that 'typical' naija women LOVE to cuckold marry. To each his own.

Call me typical or otherwise - in my book, the only woman I need to worry about is the one I choose to marry. Once I do my due diligence extensively, I don't care how 'typical' naija women behave.

Anyways, every normal man with street exposure and experience would laugh off the argument that the fault lies with men simply because they 'ask' in the first place. LOL. Many guys (especially in the struggling phase) have lost count of how many times they have asked, and how many times they have been refused. . .just because they had nothing 'tangible' to offer. We all know that simply asking is never enough. This begs the question. What does it take for women to 'accept'? Their SELFISH interest, that's what.

In your previous analysis you were alluding that maybe we were saying women are all kids who can't make decisions for themselves. Likewise are men also brainless twits who are compelled to simply ask for sex regardless of the person they are asking? Regardless of the alleged pervasiveness of asking, you cannot deny the fact that the absence of asking largely eliminates the problem. It is illogical to attack a problem anywhere other than the dominant contributor - men.

Based on this fact, it's silly to blame the 'asker' whose asking is irrelevant - since the 'accepter' carefully weighs her options and determines what to accept and what to refuse based ENTIRELY on her selfish interests and motives.

Asking is NOT irrelevant - if you don't ask, majority of the time there will be no tangoing, so how can asking be irrelevant? What of the man's 'selfish interests and motives'? Are they also irrelevant too?

Blaming men for the 'terrible crime' of asking is similar to blaming someone for initiating litigation for whatever reason: the ultimate power lies with the 'hearer' of the case - to accept or refuse the prayer(s) of the litigant. If merely suing someone to court guarantees a favourable judgement, then. . . . . . .there would be no one left to sue. Lol.

It is laughable to describe the woman as a judge when men are the ones who hold nearly all the instruments of power and coercion in society. A more apt description is for a judge (man), who has the ability to imprison a plaintiff if she refuses the order, making demands from the ordinary citizen (woman). Sometimes the tenacity of the ordinary citizen may win, but in most cases, the dominant position of the judge permits him to wield power nearly absolutely.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
pro01:

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
^ more name dropping?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
tpia@:
^ more name dropping?

define name dropping
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
This show of love between coogar and tpia sha.

The envy of all Our 21st century Romeo and Juliet
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
dayokanu: This show of love between coogar and tpia sha.

The envy of all Our 21st century Romeo and Juliet

every woman needs love - including tpia!
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
Lol!!

Verily, verily I say unto thou...coogar, you're nuts!!

grin grin grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tpia5: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
more like attention w.hore.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
Efemena_xy: Lol!!
Verily, verily I say unto thou...coogar, you're nuts!!
grin grin grin

nothing can change the love i have got for tpia! no man can put as asunder - till death do us part! efe - don't worry, you shall get a wedding invite....chaircover is the wedding planner - it's going to be the wedding of the century! tpia in a wedding gown - #classic

tpia@:
more like attention w.hore.

conveniently forgetting it was you that dipped your pinocchio nose in my pot of soup - tpia, why do you crave my attention so much? is it because i am half yoruba - half brazilian? lol
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by armyofone(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
This thread is so freaking hilarious walahi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.