Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37895 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
tpia@:
Name dropping, i see.
Good for you but doesnt really help your reputation as a coward.

[img]http://chzgifs.files./2011/07/hes-a-witch-can-we-burn-him.gif[/img]
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
Looks like the women in this report are fast learners AND beating the men at their own game. Lol!

Now I do wonder why the men scream foul?

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by slimyem: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2012
coogar:
of course - men have sired plenty of bastards since the garden of eden but they cannot claim the wife at home is the mother - this is the difference between infidelity in men and that of women! if a woman gets impregnated by an outsider, she would claim her husband was responsible - men cannot do that!
If infidelity and deceit is the course of discussion here...then no party can/should be excused!!
The woman who cheats(infidelity) and transfers the paternity of a bastard to her husband(deceit) and the man who cheats(infidelity),has a child outside his marriage,aware of it but yet keeps his wife in the dark about it(deceit)!
Infidelity is infidelity and unjustifiable by gender!!

4 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by maclatunji: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
stillwater:

Lollll, even maclatunji weak for body. Rotflmao grin

I modified that post before submitting it, I don't want to be the center of attention on this thread. These statistics aren't rocket science to figure out.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
slimyem: If infidelity and deceit is the course of discussion here...then no party can/should be excused!!
The woman who cheats(infidelity) and transfers the paternity of a bastard to her husband(deceit) and the man who cheats(infidelity),has a child outside his marriage,aware of it but yet keeps his wife in the dark about it(deceit)!
Infidelity is infidelity and unjustifiable by gender!!

so the husband who has a child outside can claim his wife owns the baby? there are different levels to deceit - giving someone else's baby to one's husband is the highest level of marital deceit!

3 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
coogar:

so the husband who has a child outside can claim his wife owns the baby? there are different levels to deceit - giving someone else's baby to one's husband is the highest level of marital deceit!

Is it really? 'Cos I don't think so. It's level playing field here.

~ A man chooses to have a child outside his martial home and keeps his wife in the dark. That's deceit to his wife.

~ Likewise, a woman chooses to have a child outside her martial home and keeps the husband in the dark about the paternity. That's deceit to her husband.

The common factor in both cases is that the spouses are kept in the dark! It doesn't matter whether or not it's a high level or low level of deceit. It is what it is, and it's WRONG.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Is it really? 'Cos I don't think so. It's level playing field here.

~ A man chooses to have a child outside his martial home and keeps his wife in the dark. That's deceit to his wife.

~ Likewise, a woman chooses to have a child outside her martial home and keeps the husband in the dark about the paternity. That's deceit to her husband.

The common factor in both cases is that the spouses are kept in the dark! It doesn't matter whether or not it's a high level or low level of deceit. It is what it is, and it's WRONG.

i am disappointed!
so a man raising a child that doesn't belong to him is equivalent to a woman not oblivious that her husband has a child outside? at least, in the husband's case, the child knows his parents. in the woman's case, the child does not know his dad! that's the single most important point!

10 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Ndipe(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/13738/dna-testing-kids

REad the above discourse that I posted earlier.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
coogar:

i am disappointed!

Why coogar?

coogar: so a man raising a child that doesn't belong to him is equivalent to a woman not oblivious that her husband has a child outside? at least, in the husband's case, the child knows his parents. in the woman's case, the child does not know his dad! that's the single most important point!

That bit really does hurt you guys, doesn't it?

So maybe, just maybe, flirting / cheating men who think they can have their cake and eat it - should spare a thought to the wifey being cheated upon.

Anyway, your response is just typical of the chauvinistic, ego-filled men who think nothing of dishing out bucket loads of shiite to their wives, but can't stomach a teaspoon of their own medicine!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by pedestal82(m): 2:19am On Sep 29, 2012
Ye they will get such result because, only ppl with doubts about
The paternity of the child will go for the test in the first place.
In Nigeria at least.so that stat is poo.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2012
Efemena_xy:
Why coogar?

your comments are tainted with sexist remarks!

That bit really does hurt you guys, doesn't it?

it hurts those who made whöres housewives!

So maybe, just maybe, flirting / cheating men who think they can have their cake and eat it - should spare a thought to the wifey being cheated upon.

very funny! i pity naija women - no wonder many of them have been turned into punch-bags by their spouses! it's starting to make sense now - "my husband stopped talking to me, he's stopped eating my food and he beats me every hour of the day" duh - the husband has found out 3 of the kids ain't his!

Anyway, your response is just typical of the chauvinistic, ego-filled men who think nothing of dishing out bucket loads of shiite to their wives, but can't stomach a teaspoon of their own medicine!

how did you arrive @ this conclusion?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Goldieluks: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2012
This is serious.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2012
pedestal82: Ye they will get such result because, only ppl with doubts about
The paternity of the child will go for the test in the first place.
In Nigeria at least.so that stat is poo.
Exactly, my point.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by birdman(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
Efemena_xy: Looks like the women in this report are fast learners AND beating the men at their own game. Lol!

Now I do wonder why the men scream foul?

It has always been this way. Women are just able to keep it secret better. Every cheating man is doing it with some woman who almost always knows he is cheating. Which woman believes that a 45 year old managing director is really single cheesy

tpia@:

There must be clues to a person's character which will show what they are capable of.

Unfortunately, no. It is too easy to pretend these days. You cant get around the old-fashioned way of inquiring from people who know him/her.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
See proofs of the true cases of real and suspicious fraudulent paternity on https://www.nairaland.com/1056911/how-cheating-destroys-lives

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
False.

Propaganda.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Orikinla(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
False.

Propaganda.

IT SHOULD BE 8 IN 10.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
Orikinla:

IT SHOULD BE 8 IN 10.

Interesting link you've got there.

But you need to back up your stats. Where did you get the 8 out of 10 from?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
The statistics are BS - if 3/10 of men coming for tests get negative results, how can you glibly transfer that to the rest of the population?

DNA tests are not routine, so those coming in to carry them out likely already have suspicions regarding the parentage of the children involved - in statistical speak, your data set has inherent confirmation bias as you are not taking a random sample of the wider population.

To confirm the spurious nature of the statistics, we can do a simple poll on nairaland to find out if any of the married people with kids here have carried out paternity tests. You'll be pressed to find even one.

A DNA 'expert' is (or should be) knowledgeable about DNA, but is unfortunately ignorant about extrapolating limited data to a larger population.

4 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Orikinla(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
Let me just give you three examples of how promiscuous and shameless Nigerian women are.

1. An Igbo girl engaged to an Akwa Ibom man wanted me to take her on a Valentine trip, but I refused.

2. A Yoruba woman dating a guy in Abuja was my val last Valentine in Lagos.

3. A married ex-girlfriend was seeing me in compromising visits, but I did not fall for her temptations.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by debosky(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2012
Orikinla: Let me just give you three examples of how promiscuous and shameless Nigerian women are.

1. An Igbo girl engaged to an Akwa Ibom man wanted me to take her on a Valentine trip, but I refused.

2. A Yoruba woman dating a guy in Abuja was my val last Valentine in Lagos.

3. A married ex-girlfriend was seeing me in compromising visits, but I did not fall for her temptations.

And your examples should be extrapolated to over 50m women because?

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
mtcheew
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Iaz93: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
maclatunji: May God guide us to the right path in all things.

amen #yawns
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by HiiiPower(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2012
RTFLMAOO! Marrying a Nigeria girl is like a curse.
This has vindicated men like me whom see no good
in Nigerian women.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Meristem: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2012
Phew! This finding will blow many marriages sky-high! Hey, who was asking about yhe reason for high failure rate in marriages? Now u gat one cheesy
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by KayDee4: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
3 out of 10 ? shocked shocked shocked . Exaggerated stats or the hospitals must be mixing up babies at birth. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Lakayana: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
Mumu men let them cry blood they always keep mistresses and children away from their wives. The women are learning and learning very fast.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2012
Sex these days is just like playing ping pong. Its men who actually say 'No' these days, if what happens to me can be generalized. Married women seem to be the ones wanting to mate the more, and seem to be easiest to woo, I guess its due to stress of marriages and financial handicap most times.

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2012
We have so many ladies as wh.o.res this days. DNA test is very important. This is no longer a case of distrust. Women are the makers or home and the breakers of it. They are the most foundations of all family problems, divorce and all sorts of evil. Few women are good. Most of them are pretenders. Their teen/youthful years have been years of bliss of EPON. Imagine a lady told me she spent her teen years well(fu..ck-ing d-ic-ks) imagine. She dey even proud to say it! Its better to have robotic ladies who u know will be faithful than human ladies. Demons
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by NovusHomo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2012
Bastards, bastards everywhere. Awon omo ale.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Lakayana: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
Government announced that if you have 5kids your salary will increase to $3k. A man called his wife told her he has a kid with his girlfriend that he was going to bring him to add to their 4kids. When he got back he met only one kid at home he asked for the where about of the rest the wife told him that he was not the only one that heard the news that their fathers have come for them too.Cunny man die cunny man bury am.

4 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by gramci: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
Oh boy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.