Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready (2447 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by kbdrim(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
Entertainment personality and co-winner of the sixth season of Africa’s biggest reality competition ‘Big Brother Africa’ 2011, Karen Igho is certainly not a hard knot to crack when it comes to falling in love.

In fact, the Edo State born entertainer describes herself as “ a woman who desires to be loved and wooed by the opposite sex.”

Speaking exclusively with WG on her love life, Karen expressed disappointment that men are not bracing up to woo her, despite the fact that she is not as difficult as they think.

Karen

“ Men are supposed to woo me. I’m a woman and I’m very soft. They shouldn’t be scared of asking me out. I want a decent man, and not any kind of man.” Karen said, in a recent chat with WG.

Declaring however that she’s still “single and ready to mingle”, Karen who only few months ago debuted as a radio personality with the fast rising Lagos indigenous radio station, Naija fm 102.7, set a standard for her dream man.

According to her, “ he must not only be ‘God-fearing’ and comfortable’ but also, he must be down-to-earth and not necessarily a bachelor.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/karen-igho-dares-men/
NAIRALAND GUYS OVER TO YOU
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Pysam(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
E ya tell her its well we re not scare we re just being careful
Waiting for so change
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Mynd44: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Is it just me or does she sound desperate?
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Is it just me or does she sound desperate?

Nah, just a single lonely,"rich" babe looking for love. When did taht become a crime?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by omega25red(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
The pics of her are lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by amefi(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
Every lady can decide the kind of man she wants in her life, but she has got to act same to some extent to achieve that. With the picture i saw on that link, no decent man (like me) would want to have a relationship with such person let alone marry her. I want to believe that guys of her nature have been around her and have dealt with her crookedly/badly, now she needs a gentleman/decent man. Sorry, we are not available. Just stay put with your type.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by MrsChima1(f): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by amefi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

y r u stalking ex?
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by tpia5: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hard to believe men are scared to woo her.

Thought most of these folks like "non-conforming" women.

Anyway, she should also consider non-nigerian men.

Someone like that id called smoothcriminal has been begging nigerian women to notice him since.

Dont know why he's finding it so hard to get one to look his way.
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by kpolli(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
Please edit the name of the post to: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single, Ugly & Ready

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Mynd44: 4:38am On Sep 29, 2012
^^
That's just mean
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by drnoel: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2012
abeg,...let us hear word (leaves b4 anyone sees him)
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by DECOtech(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
Would she give my broke ass a chance?
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by kpolli(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
That's just mean

Mean yes, lie no. . . .
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
kpolli:

Mean yes, lie no. . . .
Hehehehehehhe
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by DICKtator: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
Huh? Where is Shrek?
Duty calls!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
DICKtator: Huh? Where is Shrek?
Duty calls!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
This is mean oooooooo.
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by DonHummer(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
All she is tryin to sa is dat she needs somone to propose marriage to her...or cant u see dt age is no longer on her syd...
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by MrsChima1(f): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
amefi:

y r u stalking ex?

YOU WISH.
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
^^
He has been smoking cow poo
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Ladiesguy: 3:50am On Oct 04, 2012
Can someone please help her out before she turns into lesbianism? Plsss ooooo make una help her ooo.
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Mynd44: 4:48am On Oct 04, 2012
^^
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Riskyman(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2012
Make she reduce her muscles first.. Then we go look into her matter
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by ba7man(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2012
Fake hair, fake nails, fake eyes, fake accent, fake bust,..........Why won't real men be scared.
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by waleski(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
She shuld just go adopt a baby cause her ugliness is a new level of ugliness and any guy that's woo her wuld come off as desperate,good luck to her in her endeavors doe
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Mynd44: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2012
Yall are mean
Re: Don't Be Scared To Toast Me: Karen Igho Dares Guys, Says She's Single & Ready by Goldieluks: 4:56am On Oct 05, 2012
Men are probably scared of her vulture-like-looking face. She also got the body of a boxer with fake boobsie. Fugly babe!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men So Agressive? / 5 Days Without Nairaland; How Has It Been For You? / When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.