Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (40105 Views)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Guys, has this ever worked for you? Toasting a lady on social media and you hooked up? has a lady ever fallen for you without meeting you in person, i.e without studying you, "looking before she jump" without her accessing your worth? cheesy , have you ever invited a lady over to your place on Social media that you don't know in Person or that you have never met before and she came? Share your experiences.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by mormoni(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
I dnt knw

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by emmyagi(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
i dont, because girls are mtn, everywhere you go

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Sexxkillz: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
It's a matter of choice. There are no rules guiding where a guy should ask a lady out. Some are comfortable with it and some aren't. It isn't a matter of right or wrong. It isn't an issue of morality.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
emmyagi:
girls r everwhere but ur suitor is not everywhere

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Well, i tink it's all about luck.i met ma man via fb,started wit a simple helo,hi.messages,n den calls.(even talked 2his family n frnds even b4 seeing dem)we continued 2chat 4 a ova a year b4 we finally decided 2hook up.i realy cnt tel u in details,story 4 anoda day...it's 4yrs nw n we stil growing strong. (to tink dat it i neva liked anytin abt online datin).i guess God jst gave me a comforter 4 d yrs i suffered in d hands of others n am grateful.

179 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by sinaj(f): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Harbigail:
Well, i tink it's all about luck.i met ma man via fb,started wit a simple helo,hi.messages,n den calls.(even talked 2his family n frnds even b4 seeing dem)we continued 2chat 4 a ova a year b4 we finally decided 2hook up.i realy cnt tel u in details,story 4 anoda day...it's 4yrs nw n we stil growing strong. (to tink dat it i neva liked anytin abt online datin).i guess God jst gave me a comforter 4 d yrs i suffered in d hands of others n am grateful.

M happy for you kiss

I wish ya Luck smiley

24 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
sinaj:

M happy for you kiss
I wish ya Luck smiley
Tnx luv.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Rubis(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Yes it has worked for me! I met two girls on Nairaland, three on Badoo.

It all started with the "hi" hi" stuff, then graduated to exchange of photos till we met physically.

I should have met over twenty-girls on Badoo, but that site is full of recharge cards hungry girls, and once you demand recharge card from me, I ditch you and move on. The two I eventually met didn't demand anything from me. Just the usual talks till we fix a date.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Kingsasian(m): 12:48am On Jun 12, 2015
I am very good at this and most of them fall for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Jayjay0(m): 12:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Yea
Have smashed alot of pussy from Facebook and Badoo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by divaoflife: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Rubis:
Yes it has worked for me! I met two girls on Nairaland, three on Badoo.

It all started with the "hi" hi" stuff, then graduated to exchange of photos till we met physically.

I should have met over twenty-girls on Badoo, but that site is full of recharge cards hungry girls, and once you demand recharge card from me, I ditch you and move on. The two I eventually met didn't demand anything from me. Just the usual talks till we fix a date.
I usually dont comment on such trash,but I wonder at you.So where has all the exchange of photos taken you?Or maybe you are still in your teen and just fooling around?If not,please take my advise and stop playing pingpong with women's hearts.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Rubis(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
divaoflife:
I usually dont comment on such trash,but I wonder at you.So where has all the exchange of photos taken you?Or maybe you are still in your teen and just fooling around?If not,please take my advise and stop playing pingpong with women's hearts.

Craze dey your head ni? Mind your business.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by divaoflife: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rubis:

Craze dey your head ni? Mind your business.

Did you just wake?He-goat.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Hitter(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
The topic is a question na!
Why una dey talk another thing?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by admax(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why Not?
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
undecided lipsrsealed
maybe the next poster after me will have something to say (Hopefully)

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by thinkdip(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
shit!

41 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by lifezone247(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
B4 nko? Na wetting dey easy pass be dat na, send pics of house and cars, and she is in love grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by laplace12(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
It's a matter of choice. There are no rules guiding where a guy should ask a lady out. Some are comfortable with it and some aren't. It isn't a matter of right or wrong. It isn't an issue of morality.

Dey there dey form badoo for newbies.

Remember the babe testified she sent the first mail cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Franchise21(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
I don't know
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Hitter(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
emmyagi:
Guy they said "is it proper?"
You dey talk another thing

7 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by AlchemistDean(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Honestly,I don't think its improper or Anythin'.Hell,some people met in Funny ways weather by spillin' drink on someone's shirt or boardin' the same flight or attendin' a gatherin' a friend forced you to come to...It really doesn't matter how you meet but how it grows nd' goes from there... smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
A Nigerian guy will toast a lady at her father's funeral

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Ediss(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na my word you dey fine? Na you know o
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
YES, I HAVE...

AND WE FINALLY BECAME GOOD FRIENDS...
Re: Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? by bebe2(f): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbigail:

babe plsssss, tell me he is now ur fiance,

four year don tey oo wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / Valentine: Man Surprised His Wife With New White Toyota Venza / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.