Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ (36573 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
Idowu, your heart na real stone oooo°°°°°. .how person go take open am now.. ¿
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
190's flower is jokes... I'm a fan, yo.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ariyke: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
190:
Oh NOOOO...Slimyem nooo pleaseeeee cry cry

hehehe seee begging abeg no fall 190 hand o he don buy pathfiynda jeep to give ya daddy gringringringringringringrin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
My opponet in slot 13 is nt available cos I cnt see him..abeg let someone replace him and tackle me in wooing freecocoa
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caseless: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
Demaejy: @Explorer, pls pair me up with Ariyke and any other guy nao.. Vivian and aunebanty re nt around..
Na she i wan go 4 b4, but i'm paired with abil,which is cool too. Manage wat u hav whr u are
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2012
acidosis™:
Idowu, your heart na real stone oooo°°°°°. .how person go take open am now.. ¿
Watch my bois! U go fear lyrics! In dem I trust.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
The no winner thing is beginning to bore me. Make I read my bible come back.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ariyke: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
nikkyshyne: The no winner thing is beginning to bore me. Make I read my bible come back.
Same here jawe
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
NO RULES WAS BENT, IF A LADY CAN'T FEEL ANY OF THE GUYS, I CAN NOT FORCE HER. PLEASE CHECK MY FIRST POST. Thanks
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
nikkyshyne: The no winner thing is beginning to bore me. Make I read my bible come back.
See dis runs gal, Allaji dey bar Abi? Oya go run belle my friend! Bible indeed!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Ariyke: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
[quote author Demaejy]
@Explorer, pls pair me up with Ariyke and any other guy nao.. Vivian and aunebanty re nt around.. [quote]
Eyaa boo maybe next
time wink
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Badosky me i like you. E don tey wey i wan tell you but everytime area no go clear. I remember the 1st time wey we jam for mama akpors alomo joint, the way i just de cut you eye. I no say you code sha but as Badosky wey you be you just chillax! Remember that time wey those small boys wan waylay you for Osempe roundabout? Na me chase them with my men na.
My teacher tell me say na Bad, Badder, Baddanba and as you bad plus me wey come badder, if we join e go be BADDANBA na. Abi how e make brain?
I know say our paroles go tight scatter. E no get as anybody wan pour san san inside because we too strong. Wise man talk say: birds of the same feather. . .na the same mama born them. Na im make i de tell you so: make the same mama born us today na, abeg. . .:*

1 Like

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Slot 9 - Brokoto & Laberry101 woo Idowuogbo Make/Type your postings please. We could hit this up grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by omiobo: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:
What!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na Wikipedia you copy am? grin grin grin

I tire o. This one na superstory
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
I swear this slimyem is vexing me badly

what is wrong with her sef

is it by force, if thats the case - choose him over me

but this whole NO WINNER thing is vexing me abeg

Im going to bed undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ATMC(f): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
jhydebaba: Hey Tenderly!

I just wanna express my love for you. Our meeting was not coincidence at all but I must confess to you that it is the Lord's doing and it got to be marvelous in our sight.

Babe, I wanna look deep into ur salty eyes, deep into it, there I know I belong. I wanna climb ur palm tree like figure and drink out of the most flavoured natural water that flows thereof. Allow me to lower my sense of taste under u, right in ur V spot as in ur G zone and bring out the most sweetened juice ever produced by nature.

I wanna hold ur tender hand with utmost tender care and tenderly care for you if only if you gonna accept my proposal tendered with my tender hands.

Waiting tenderly for ur reply.

*sings for her*
Love me "jeje", love me tender.
so its all about sexxx...talkers do less, u fail woefully joor
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
yepa, after that 450 word WAEC essay wey 190 write, slimyem no even mind am...
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
”Sholly“ and ”slim“ na akpo babes... By the way, oga 190 i have a chair for you inside my workshop... You are welcome... Feel at home...

3 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Na wah! For person to just type 190 or jhydebaba see story.
slimyem: *yawns*
jydebaba...me?
"Lepacious opeke"
that's supposed to impress me?
Like seriously??
You FAILED!!!
...and btw,i'm not dark and shine...i'm fair and white.
190.....*yawns*
you didn't get my code...
Too long and without substance...
I couldnt really hold on to any line that wowed me..
A hug is all i can give just for your effort...
You've got to have to do better to have me..cheesycheesy

D-explorer...no winner abeg!!
They both didn't get to me!!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caracta(f): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
Smiling @ 190 cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
I blame tenderly for not POPPING UP!! angry angry

When someone is too dull to read thats the evidence,

its called pouring out your feelings

If i had known i would have used EZE GOES TO SCHOOL method on her

or ALI and SIMBI

Rubbish

slimyem GETTOUTTT JOR angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by laberry101(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
My peppemintie, words can't express d sadness of knowing I have to do this with someone else on a contest for ur treasured, uniquely rare attention And love but to it's worth it, you stubborn die, your words no dey dry for ur mouth, always have something to say to / for Anything, don't know if ur cute but ur intelligence, bluntness, sassyness, being able to identify the truth is enough for me, that what i need in a woman, one who isn't shy or scared to tell me anything be it hurtful or sweet, sexxy or naughty, even when others say one thing to get favours, you would say the same thing not because you find same, but because its the truth,and that's exactly what I need to be a better man, and I like that. Might be difficult for you to understand now, but I'd say it all the same 

You , complete me!

Love , hugs, endless kisses.

3 Likes

Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
Now I'm confused. undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
190, please halt further postings till this SLOT. Thanks smiley
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Gracious10: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2012

Same here, got to attend my E-church naija vigil.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by 190: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
Caracta: Smiling @ 190 cheesy cheesy grin grin

Nows not the tyme undecided undecided
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
190: saving it sad
eya, no mind dat slimyem jor. Just be patient, you go find dat correct babe.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by jhydebaba(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
ATMC: so its all about sexxx...talkers do less, u fail woefully joor
Come akproko, who makes you the jugde here? That's my style of wooing, if you don't like it face the epistle guys. Na by force? BTW, na you I woo? Face front joor
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Now I'm confused. undecided
Don't be. I see you pal! cheesy
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by abiL(f): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
190: I blame tenderly for not POPPING UP!! angry angry

When someone is too dull to read thats the evidence,

its called pouring out your feelings

If i had known i would have used EZE GOES TO SCHOOL method on her

or ALI and SIMBI

Rubbish

slimyem GETTOUTTT JOR angry angry angry angry

Why you mad? Take it easy o. It's just a game. Even if she had pick you, it's not like you get to go on a date with her.

Respect her decision.
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by Caracta(f): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
190:

Nows not the tyme undecided undecided
Cool down. You are the best!
Re: 32 Real Men - 16 Beautiful Ladies - 6 Hours. The Wooing Challenge ~ENDED~ by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ariyke: *sleepy* yea sure

Sorry my dear Ariyke. I think it slot 9 nw. It will be our turn in d next 20mins, abi no be so? @ D-explorer

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (47) (Reply)

The Best Pre-wedding And Post Wedding Picture Of A Dedicated Nairaland Member / Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo / Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.