Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (148453 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Hello Romancelanders,

Here we are again with your darling challenge, The Sixth Season of The Nairaland's Wooing Challenge. I am your host, DYGEASY and Co-Hosting with me is the beautiful Miss Nairaland, Queen JENNIMMA. Yeah right! cool I hope it'd be a jolly good ride for us all.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
HOW TO PLAY

This thread is for men to pick their ladies. Anybody you have eyes for on this forum. Declare your interest in wooing that lady and you just might find someone else who wants to do the same.

So declare your interest like this, "I wish to woo Jennimma. and if you are another gentleman who wishes to woo Jennimma too, just say I challenge Dygeasy to woo Jennimma. Just make sure you tag the hosts, Dygeasy or Jennimma in your post.

NOTE: More than two gentlemen can woo a lady. There's no limit. Winner takes all. No assistant boyfriend. tongue

WHAT'S THE WOOING ABOUT

Once you have declared your interest and it has been confirmed, you will have enough time to go and prepare your wooing lines which will be dropped by you at a slated time and date. A schedule of events will be prepared.

The Challenge will take the course of two days; Thursday the 12th and Friday the 13th of March 2015. Your time will be alloted to you.

Right now your task is to search out ladies and you'll be given the chance to pour out your hearts.

Simple!

Let the search begin.

Ishilove, Farano. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Dygeasy(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2015
DAY 1

Thursday, 12th March 2015

[size=16pt]

6:00pm - 6:15pm

1. AbuMikey and Keketu to woo IRENEONY

6:20pm - 6:45pm

2. Zicoraads and Acekidc4 to woo COCOBERRY

6:50pm - 7:05pm

3. Sapedro and Ninobrown888 to woo DOVELIKE

7:10pm - 7:25pm

4. Godvilla and *** to woo EZIBLESS

7:30pm - 7:45pm

5. Khabuqi and InkyIllusion to woo BAIBIJAY

7:50pm - 8:10pm

6. mrpackager and Darkrebel666 and Sageperv to woo FARANO
[/size]

DAY 2

Friday 13th March 2015

[size=16pt]
6:00pm - 6:15pm

7. Harddon and *** to woo DrAIFY

6:20pm - 6:35pm

8. Francistony and Lagunna1 to woo CARACTA

6:40pm - 6:55pm

9.Dekatron and Gbagaunfreak to woo Mhizizzy

7:00pm - 7:15pm

10. Sunnico and *** to woo ELANTRACEEY

7:20pm - 7:35pm

11. Ipledge and *** to woo DIMPLES192

7:40pm - 7:55pm

12. Vjsmiles and Ebabsuoires to woo CHERRYICE

8:00pm - 8:15pm

13. D1ck and Cleverlad to woo MzNELLY
[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2015
hmmmmm.
Lemme sit wif my portable___ here. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Psalmwise(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Stage 1

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Input(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2015
b.uying
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Input(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmmm.

My name is portable..let's sit together
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by temitemi1(m): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by elantraceey(f): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Spreads mat grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
lame.

7 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mytime24(f): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Peepin frm window
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by djeezy(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Interesting. Grabs seat**. Thinking of that lucky damsel to woo grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nickymezor(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmm, sounds interesting....Okada abeg drop me for here. cheesy i don reach whr I dey go
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Fatalveli(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Chinweblinkz, where are you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by daimsy(f): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2015
Login to thread.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Rexhenrex(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2015
am interested...this the oppurtunity av been waiting for o Happy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by kristen12(f): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2015
Spreads mat
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Let the competition begin cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by farano(f): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Ayam available grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by ijustdey: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2015
peep cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by AJ01(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, sounds interesting....Okada abeg drop me for here. cheesy i don reach whr I dey go
wait make i come down first.. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by ichidodo: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2015
kyan i an i ooh ah nairaland dawta pon de langwij ah Jamaica?? becaa dat wah mek wi express wi thoughts bery deep an feel irite inna wi hart....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nickymezor(f): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2015
AJ01:
wait make i come down first.. grin
say wetin happen nw? U bin miss road? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by MizMyColi(f): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2015
cheesy
Dygeasy......you don turn perennialgrin

Kachisbarbie - et position la high table di well deserved.

I will be observing proceedings from my bread fruit tree.smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by alberto2k(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2015
*parks Bus, climbs to the rooftop to observe clearly*

Oya, let the wooing BEGIN!!! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by JoeCutie(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2015
If I woo somebody now, she'd start asking for money. embarassed angry undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by DrAify(f): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by JoeCutie(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Dygeasy......you don turn perennialgrin

Kachisbarbie - et position la high table di well deserved.

I will be observing proceedings from my bread fruit tree.smiley
N'enu ukwa? shocked
Abeg, come down to the waist or better still, bumbum. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by JoeCutie(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2015
farano:
Ayam available grin
You be network?

6 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by farano(f): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
You be network?
Yeah Ayam everywhere grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by JoeCutie(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
farano:
Yeah Ayam everywhere grin
You're everywhere? Maybe you're more than network; you're Lucy. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by JoeCutie(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmmm.
We should fill in the blank space abi? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.