Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Waiting Till Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waiting Till Marriage (4052 Views)

Waiting-till-marriage-to-have-sex / How To Stop Sex And Enjoy Your Relationship Till Marriage. / 10 Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:14am On Sep 29, 2012
Brothers and sisters,Christians alike let's talk about waiting till marriage before having sex.How do you react when your with your partner?Do you kiss,hold hands or touch each other?Or all that will be done after the wedding day?Let's all be honest
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by obowunmi(m): 4:45am On Sep 29, 2012
If you are not intimate - how about if you get stuck with an impotent man? With no functioning pe,nis?

1 Like

Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2012
obowunmi: If you are not intimate - how about if you get stuck with an impotent man? With no functioning pe,nis?
Is there such a thing?
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by obowunmi(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2012
Sorry - you are a child.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by ATMC(f): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2012
Its a matter of choice, but abstinence isn't easy at all at all
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by manmustwac(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2012
Abstinence is not easy. The human body did not evolve to be abstinate.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2012
obowunmi: Sorry - you are a child.
M no child but m practising abstinence and Man its flipping hard,Married christians please tell us how u did it
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by obowunmi(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: M no child but m practising abstinence and Man its flipping hard,Married christians please tell us how u did it

Ok - I was shocked when you were asking about impotent men and impotency.

Anyways my tactic is this: I won't go into a relationship until I see or hear from God about the person. I'm unwilling to waste the little time that I have left. If I close my eyes to pray in the first two weeks while we are dating and I don't see or hear from God. You will be dumped. Simple. Not wasting time and not seeking temptation. I wan marry.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by obowunmi(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: M no child but m practising abstinence and Man its flipping hard,Married christians please tell us how u did it

Ok - I was shocked when you were asking about impotent men and impotency.

Anyways my tactic is this: I won't go into a relationship until I see or hear from God about the person. I'm unwilling to waste the little time that I have left. If I close my eyes to pray in the first two weeks while we are dating and I don't see or hear from God. You will be dumped. Simple. Not wasting time and not seeking temptation. I wan marry.

Might not be the right approach but its better to be safe than sorry. I've heard stories of people getting se,xually transmitted diseases before they find "the one." I'm not looking for wahala.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by chrisevans(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2012
how do you see or hear from God? be explicit pls
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by obowunmi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2012
chrisevans: how do you see or hear from God? be explicit pls

Dear Chris, I recently started working on my spirituality after years of not caring. God speaks to people in various ways. For me especially, thru dreams. For you, it might be different. Everyone has a different interpretation of who or what God is.

To hear from him, you must be willing to hear
When you hear, listen and be attentive
It depends - for various people its different how God choose to speak with them.
If you don't pray, you may not hear. Prayer is key.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by chrisevans(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
ppl have 'heard' from God, still got stuck in a bad marriage and eventually get divorced..
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by OmoAlata(f): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
I know a lady (personally know this lady) who waited until after marriage. A white wedding with all the thrills etc. Anyway, on the wedding night, it was a no-show O as the man could not 'do'. The lady ran back to the pastor the next day to divorce them. The pastor said till death do you part so the lady quit the church grin

1 Like

Re: Waiting Till Marriage by obowunmi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
Omo Alata: I know a lady (personally know this lady) who waited until after marriage. A white wedding with all the thrills etc. Anyway, on the wedding night, it was a no-show O as the man could not 'do'. The lady ran back to the pastor the next day to divorce them. The pastor said till death do you part so the lady quit the church grin

True story. This is a reality for many people. Many impotent men hide under "God said" I suggest you try the pe,nis before you ever proceed into marriage.

To all the ladies beware of impotent men, men with low sperm count, no sperm.

Make sure your man is sexually healthy before you move forward.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
obowunmi:

True story. This is a reality for many people. Many impotent men hide under "God said" I suggest you try the pe,nis before you ever proceed into marriage.

To all the ladies beware of impotent men, men with low sperm count, no sperm.

Make sure your man is sexually healthy before you move forward.
So tell us,how do we get to do that?
Omo Alata: I know a lady (personally know this lady) who waited until after marriage. A white wedding with all the thrills etc. Anyway, on the wedding night, it was a no-show O as the man could not 'do'. The lady ran back to the pastor the next day to divorce them. The pastor said till death do you part so the lady quit the church grin
grin grin grin hehehe y did the sister run sha?
God speaks to me through dreams too but about other things not my mr perfect.If I say its about the man I love trust me,iv dreamed of all my exes before I received Christ,I now don't even like the sound of dreams wen it comes to relationships
So u wanna marry?well where is Ms right?
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by OmoAlata(f): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: hehehe y did the sister run sha?

We told her it was for better for worse but she said No way grin
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by k2039: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2012
obowunmi:

If I close my eyes to pray in the first two weeks while we are dating and I don't see or hear from God. You will be dumped.

[size=13pt]
why not pray first that God shows you rather than going on a date first before asking God
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Waiting Till Marriage by k2039: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2012
obowunmi:

Dear Chris, I recently started working on my spirituality after years of not caring. God speaks to people in various ways. For me especially, thru dreams. For

[size=13pt]
Dreams can be deceptive,you dream what you think about
[/size]

HumbledbYGrace: .If I say its about the man I love trust me,iv dreamed of all my exes before I received Christ,I now don't even like the sound of dreams wen it comes to relationships

1 Like

Re: Waiting Till Marriage by k2039: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]
@HumbledbYGrace why didnt you respond to my email request?
[/size]
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]
@HumbledbYGrace why didnt you respond to my email request?
[/size]

hey,I thought I did,drop ur email here then sorry if u didn't get my reply
Omo Alata:

We told her it was for better for worse but she said No way grin
She was stupid
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]
Dreams can be deceptive,you dream what you think about
[/size]

Not always..u mean if I think about u m absolutely gonna dream bwt u?
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by k2039: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Brothers and sisters,Christians alike let's talk about waiting till marriage before having sex.How do you react when your with your partner?Do you kiss,hold hands or touch each other?Or all that will be done after the wedding day?Let's all be honest

[size=13pt]
I wish I could answer the question but I have never had a girlfriend

On a serious note if I were to have I think I will kiss and hold her hands(but issue of touching is really something I cant really say,but am sure I'm not going to have se*x until my wedding night(I actually vowed to God,so am sure I wont))

But religiously speaking kissing makes me guilty of fornication
[/size]
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by k2039: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Not always..u mean if I think about u m absolutely gonna dream bwt u?
[size=13pt]
Their is a 1% chance of you thinking about me(1% in mathematics means it is very possible but unlikely)
[/size]
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by k2039: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2012
[size=13pt]
my email kolawoletoluwalase@yahoo.com
[/size]
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]

On a serious note if I were to have I think I will kiss and hold her hands(but issue of touching is really something I cant really say,but am sure I'm not going to have sex until my wedding night(I actually vowed to God,so am sure I wont))

[/size]

Ok,cool but I don't think kissing is fornication but hey I don't trust myself so ur right better safe than sorry
k2039:
[size=13pt]
Their is a 1% chance of you thinking about me(1% in mathematics means it is very possible but unlikely)
[/size]

Ok m not thinking about u,how's that?
k2039: [size=13pt]
my email kolawoletoluwalase@yahoo.com
[/size]

are u on Yahoo Messenger?
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by obowunmi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]
why not pray first that God shows you rather than going on a date first before asking God
[/size]

Good question. I've gone on dates and God reveals that the person is not the one thru dreams. I never relied on "God" - and I always dated all sorts of women and women are attracted to me. But I no longer want to rely on beautiful women because beauty and sex don't sustain marriage.

I don't see anything wrong with dating as many women as you desire. Marriage however, I believe is a different matter.
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2012
obowunmi:

Good question. I've gone on dates and God reveals that the person is not the one thru dreams. I never relied on "God" - and I always dated all sorts of women and women are attracted to me. But I no longer want to rely on beautiful women because beauty and sex don't sustain marriage.

I don't see anything wrong with dating as many women as you desire. Marriage however, I believe is a different matter.
Say wat?are you serious?My question awaits ur answer
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by plappville(f): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]

On a serious note if I were to have I think I will kiss and hold her hands(but issue of touching is really something I cant really say,but am sure I'm not going to have se*x until my wedding night(I actually vowed to God,so am sure I wont))

[/size]

Your type are very few in the body of Christ. If what is up there is true, You have the
fear of God bro...
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by Callotti: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2012
Mary the mother of 'Jesus' waited till she was married. . .but ended up being impregnated by another 'man' in form of the HOLY GHOST'S, AUSPICIOUS, EKITI-BLOKOS! What is YOUR point? cheesy
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by plappville(f): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2012
@thread, i found Christ some years after i got married so i didnt have same experience as you. But as a Christian, if you and ur partner are true believers, you will definately abstain. Kissing can be very tempting, if you do not trust it. Its better to avoid it. But nothing is wrong in holding hands. You will need God to help you through this period.seek him more. I do not see why people say its hard to abstain.
I believe Its just a thing of the mind. Apart from been a Christian. Its safer and proper to Abstain.

Do not be decieved with the "Impotent" issue, if you have doubt and want to be sure you can asked for medical reports. This is how Brothers in the churuc decieve sisters. I want to be sure you are not a baren !! Before you know it, secret abortion is done. Under the eyes of God. So rampant out there !!
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by k2039: 1:43am On Sep 30, 2012
obowunmi:
But I no longer want to rely on beautiful women because beauty and sex don't sustain marriage.
[size=13pt]It has a lot to do with the future,only God knows the future,I agree totally[/size]

obowunmi: I don't see anything wrong with dating as many women as you desire. Marriage however, I believe is a different matter.

[size=13pt]I beleive when you date a girl you leading her on and to me thats not fair(I maybe wrong but thats what I think)
[/size]
Re: Waiting Till Marriage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2012
plappville: @thread, i found Christ some years after i got married so i didnt have same experience as you. But as a Christian, if you and ur partner are true believers, you will definately abstain. Kissing can be very tempting, if you do not trust it. Its better to avoid it. But nothing is wrong in holding hands. You will need God to help you through this period.seek him more. I do not see why people say its hard to abstain.
I believe Its just a thing of the mind. Apart from been a Christian. Its safer and proper to Abstain.

Do not be decieved with the "Impotent" issue, if you have doubt and want to be sure you can asked for medical reports. This is how Brothers in the churuc decieve sisters. I want to be sure you are not a baren !! Before you know it, secret abortion is done. Under the eyes of God. So rampant out there !!
Before I accepted Christ Lord knows I was crazy,I would date guys who I thought good for me then a lady who was older than me,who had expirienced life before and was a christian wrote a letter to a guy friend of mine,it was only addressed "grin" but the guy never read it,the sister wanted to lead the guy to Christ but the guy wanted a relationship.That's when the sister wrote the letter,I stumbled upon it by mistake and stole it,I wanted to meet her because her letter was my history,she had told the guy how she grew up and how it was before she accepted Christ.

I got saved after talking to her,she set me down and I poured my heart out.She prayed we went to church together and one thing she told me was that "you know,you don't need a millionaire for a husband,you don't need a man in suits for a husband but what you need is a man Who is a born again Christian,with that his status don't matter.your safe if you choose one of those kind."

I never looked back,I lost my worldly friends,even the guy stopped contacting me,it wasn't easy but I made through by his grace so I guess being this far with God,trials awaits but I have to keep the faith.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIOLENT. The Kingdom Of Heaven Suffers Violence. The Misinterpretation . / Christians, Do You Agree With This? / Another Warning About Hell Fire By Ubani Kingsley-must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.