Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! (3447 Views)

Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by MrGlobe(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
imbe
u want to break up cos u have no common identity wit hausas and yorubas, what a life, were u born? or dragged outta ur mum?
do u knw how many number of tribe and culture that make up USA? UK? india? china?
see? imbe like u, i wonder whos ur village chief.
you are an idi//ot and another product of failed awo educational policy, do you know how many countries that have broken up due to ethnic/cultural differences? All the countries you listed are homogenous societies, Nigeria is a forced society you fool.

Like I said why not go back and find more achaic ways of eating your amala, instead of starting threads you know nothing about fool.

2 Likes

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mr. Globe:

you are an idi//ot and another product of failed awo educational policy, do you know how many countries that have broken up due to ethnic/cultural differences? All the countries you listed are homogenous societies, Nigeria is a forced society you fool.

Like I said why not go back and find more achaic ways of eating your amala, instead of starting threads you know nothing about fool.
you got intellect myopia
whats ur definition of homogenous?
how may countries in africa are not forced togeda? do u think? now reetard am not sayin going away aint good, but u give too flimsy reasons....
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
vagabond
so u mean u gave d oil rich bakassi to cameroon to despise d yoruba nation?
ode ni e o, last time i checked it happened durin obasonjos regime and hes a yoruba man..... do u read at all?

You are a great fool here by not reading and comprehending, yes i said it that it's your kins men and hausa people that connived and ceded bakassi to cameroun because cameroun help them to close their board where France and other countries are using to supply Biafra food and war materials, now u are here proud to tell us that the ceding was done under the regime of OBJ a yeruba man, this shows how wicked this yereba's can be. FOOLISH IDIIOTS
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
you got intellect myopia
how may countries in africa are not forced togeda? do u think? now reetard am not sayin going away aint good, but u give too flimsy reasons....

For me i will just advice you to shut up if you don't have anything to post.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by MrGlobe(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
you got intellect myopia
why is it that after flooding your brains with red oil, you people either start molesting little children, committing incests or run to any site to type rubbish. I am not having any argument with you, am schooling you. And take it when I say you are an id//iot. How foolish can you get starting a thread with no facts or knowledge.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mr. Globe:

why is it that after flooding your brains with red oil, you people either start molesting little children, committing incests or run to any site to type rubbish. I am not having any argument with you, am schooling you. And take it when I say you are an id//iot. How foolish can you get starting a thread with no facts or knowledge.

Bro the bolded is the result of over eating red oil mixed with too much ewedu
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
Duty calls! I can see that I have an arzehole to educate tonight. It's unfortunate that many Nigerians are encyclopaedia of ignorance. The reading and research culture in Nigeria is very poor. Sometimes, I tends to pity the Nigerian ignoramus. Vaccum can never exist in life. In the absence of information, misinformation takes over.

illicit: on whose side did ojukwu fought durin d 1st millitary coup? hausas(N.A) or igbo(coupists)?
Ojukwu's effort played an active part in rendering Nzeogwu coup unsuccessful

he fought to keep d country together but later fell out cos he felt cheated, yes or no?
No boy! Ojukwu resisted all the pressure to secede. He opted for secession when Gowon led government refused to guarantee the safety of the easterners from pogrom.

one of d reasons ojukwu was at loggerheads wit d fed govt was cos gowon was his junior, true or false?
This is a lie from the pit of hell. As a matter of fact, Gowon entered the military before Ojukwu. But Ojukwu was able to overtake him owing to his academic advantage.

which means he very much wanted to become d next head of state if brig ogundipe wont be....
There are some officers that were next in rank before it gets to Ojukwu. Ojukwu only insisted that due process must be followed. He warned against setting a precedent. This later came back to haunt Nigeria.

he made himself biafran warlord but fear for his life cos pple like banjo, ifeajuna, alale, agbam, kaduna are around, did he get rid of dem or not?
Military has a way of dishing disciplinary measures to its eering officers. Not adhering to instruction has its consequence(s).

the nigeria he once fought to unite and later to divide cos he was shortchanged, he later wanted to rule( power freak?),
I've responded to this shlt already. Mindless repetition is a sign of mental ill ness.

if yorubas r d only corrupt nigerians, what facilitated his(ojukwus) rapid promotion among d rank and file of the N.A do u own it to his education?
You should direct that question to the British. They subscribe to meritocracy, unlike Nigerians.

aint it cos of his fathers wealth? yes or no?
Ojukwu has to enter the military as a recruit to avoid the prying eye of his father. His father vehemently refused the military career option and is prepared to do anything to frustrate him.

How did ojukwu later came to recover all his properties in lagos after d war inspite of d former biafran populace?
Dude what do you mean. You are veering off and your inarticulation is getting intolerable. Pls explain the above comment.

if yorubas are thieves n d most corrupt, why did it happen, yet u pple say yorubas gained economically durin and after the war?
Indigenization degree was masterminded by Awolowo and his henchmen to hand over the economic control to the Yorubas. Pls click on my profile for the link to that thread.

dont always be tribalistic in thinking, war aint fair and will never be.
Since war aint fair, why wont you own up your actions during war? Why try to justify them with flimsy excuses?

1 Like

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
Mr. Globe:

ok we molest, we incest.. bla bla bla
at least we dont eat people... get it?
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by MrGlobe(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Bro the bolded is the result of over eating red oil mixed with too much ewedu
Nna, I tire oh.. Things we see on nairaland.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
ACM10: Duty calls! I can see that I have an arzehole to educate tonight. It's unfortunate that many Nigerians are encyclopaedia of ignorance. The reading and research culture in Nigeria is very poor. Sometimes, I tends to pity the Nigerian ignoramus. Vaccum can never exist in life. In the absence of information, misinformation takes over.

Ojukwu's effort played an active part in rendering Nzeogwu coup unsuccessful

No boy! Ojukwu resisted all the pressure to secede. He opted for secession when Gowon led government refused to guarantee the safety of the easterners from pogrom.

This is a lie from the pit of hell. As a matter of fact, Gowon entered the military before Ojukwu. But Ojukwu was able to overtake him owing to his academic advantage.

There are some officers that are next in rank before it gets to Ojukwu. Ojukwu only insisted that due process must be followed. He warned against setting a precedent. This later came back to haunt Nigeria.

Military has a way of dishing disciplinary measures to its eering officers. Not adhering to instruction has its consequence(s).

I've responded to this shlt already. Mindless repetition is a sign of mental ill ness.

You should direct that question to the British. They subscribe to meritocracy, unlike Nigerians.

Ojukwu has to enter the military as a recruit to avoid the prying eye of his father. His father vehemently refused the military career option and is prepared to do anything to frustrate him.

Dude what do you mean. You are veering off and your inarticulation is getting intolerable. Pls explain the above comment.

Indigenization degree was masterminded by Awolowo and his henchmen to hand over the economic control to the Yorubas. Pls click on my profile for the link to that thread.

Since war aint fair, why wont you own up your actions during war? Why try to justify them with flimsy excuses?
millitary has a way of handling deserters u mean?
why did he abandon his post before his dog surrendered to the N.A?
like i said war aint fair, do u honestly tink ojukwu wont do wat Awolowo did if vice versa? be sincere
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by nku5: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dude. Quit running after your own shadow and kindly tell me how chinua achebe is a tribalist. Have you read ANY of his books before

illicit: on whose side did ojukwu fought durin d 1st millitary coup? hausas(N.A) or igbo(coupists)? he fought to keep d country together but later fell out cos he felt cheated, yes or no?
one of d reasons ojukwu was at loggerheads wit d fed govt was cos gowon was his junior, true or false? which means he very much wanted to become d next head of state if brig ogundipe wont be....
he made himself biafran warlord but fear for his life cos pple like banjo, ifeajuna, alale, agbam, kaduna are around, did he get rid of dem or not?
the nigeria he once fought to unite and later to divide cos he was shortchanged, he later wanted to rule( power freak?), if yorubas r d only corrupt nigerians, what facilitated his(ojukwus) rapid promotion among d rank and file of the N.A do u own it to his education? aint it cos of his fathers wealth? yes or no?
How did ojukwu later came to recover all his properties in lagos after d war inspite of d former biafran populace? if yorubas are thieves n d most corrupt, why did it happen, yet u pple say yorubas gained economically durin and after the war? dont always be tribalistic in thinking, war aint fair and will never be.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
nku5: Dude. Quit running after your own shadow and kindly tell me how chinua achebe is a tribalist. Have you read ANY of his books before

yea i have, every iboman who took part in d 1966 coup( ojukwu was on d federal side) and den took part in d civil war either actively or inactively and still hve d guts to write trash about it is a tribalist.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
millitary has a way of handling deserters u mean?
why did he abandon his post before his dog surrendered to the N.A?
like i said war aint fair, do u honestly tink ojukwu wont do wat Awolowo did if vice versa? be sincere

Ojukwu had the opportunity to masacre Nigerian soldiers stationed in Enugu during the pogrom. Adekunle was one of them. He gave them a free pass to return to their home base. He guaranteed their security and provided transport andlogistics for them. Those troops were the elite Nigerian forces that attacked Biafra. Some officers in the Biafran army disagreed with Ojukwu's "fair play" approach, but Ojukwu insisted on the British military code of honour.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by nku5: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
I'm trying to get your point. Every igbo man that took part in the coup? Its not clear. Please expansiate

illicit:
yea i have, every iboman who took part in d 1966 coup( ojukwu was on d federal side) and den took part in d civil war either actively or inactively and still hve d guts to write trash about it is a tribalist.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
nku5: I'm trying to get your point. Every igbo man that took part in the coup? Its not clear. Please expansiate

every ibo man dat planned and actualized d coup did so cos dey were embittered, they hate d hausas.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by nku5: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
Illicit you are veering millions of miles off point.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
ACM10:

Ojukwu had the opportunity to masacre Nigerian soldiers stationed in Enugu during the pogrom. Adekunle was one of them. He gave them a free pass to return to their home base. He guaranteed their security and provided transport andlogistics for them. Those troops were the elite Nigerian forces that attacked Biafra. Some officers in the Biafran army disagreed with Ojukwu's "fair play" approach, but Ojukwu insisted on the British military code of honour.
now lets atart from d root, what caused d pogrom? ibo soldiers killed hausa and yoruba leaders, ojukwu and adekunle, and fajuyi fought on the govt side to quell d coup, they are friends, if u must knw they have nothin against each another, ojukwu dint support wat caused d pogrom so he uses his discretion when things played out. now war is war, adekunle has a nation to protect, friendship aside.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
every ibo man dat planned and actualized d coup did so cos dey were embittered, they hate d hausas.

I've warned you to stop throwing careless assertions, you reetard! Why can't you grab some books and read about about those events. This is getting embarrassing! I'm beginning to seriously doubt your mental stability.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
now lets atart from d root, what caused d pogrom? ibo soldiers killed hausa and yoruba leaders, ojukwu and adekunle, and fajuyi fought on the govt side to quell d coup, they are friends, if u must knw they have nothin against each another, ojukwu dint support wat caused d pogrom so he uses his discretion when things played out. now war is war, adekunle has a nation to protect, friendship aside.

Another history lesson for you. Nzeogwu coup was planned and executed by

11 Igbo officers

6 Yoruba officers, and,

1 Ijaw officer

Do you want their names? undecided
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
ACM10:

I've warned you to stop throwing careless assertions, you reetard! Why can't you grab some books and read about about those events. This is getting embarrassing! I'm beginning to seriously doubt your mental stability.
do u knw hw to prove or antagonise points other than to attack personalities? why was d eastern region govt spared in d coup. if u aint tribalists?
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
ACM10:

Another history lesson for you. Nzeogwu coup was planned and executed by

11 Igbo officers

6 Yoruba officers, and,

1 Ijaw officer
and who says i dont knw, infact hausa soldiers and young officers accompanied and assisted nzeogwu to d premiers lodge, so?
in case u dont know, wole soyinka has a foreknowledge of d coup and knw all about it, what am saying is, yoruba officers were disgruntled wit govt not wit a particular tribe, but u all did it cos of tribalism....
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
do u knw hw to prove or antagonise points other than to attack personalities? why was d eastern region govt spared in d coup. if u aint tribalists?

The officers who were saddled with the execution of coup in the east failed miserably. Nzeogwu decided to personally handle the operation at the northern sector because the prime minister was located there and any poor execution of the operation in that region will lead to the failure of the coup.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
ACM10:

The officers who were saddled with the execution of coup in the east failed miserably. Nzeogwu decided to personally handle the operation at the northern sector because the prime minister was located there and any poor execution of the operation in that region will lead to the failure of the coup.
ok i get u he peronally handled d north and it was effective, hw delegated capable officers to d west and it was successful, but he sent less capable officers to his home region? hmmmmm, dont u smell a rat?
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
and who says i dont knw, infact hausa soldiers and young officers accompanied and assisted nzeogwu to d premiers lodge, so?
in case u dont know, wole soyinka has a foreknowledge of d coup and knw all about it, what am saying is, yoruba officers were disgruntled wit govt not wit a particular tribe, but u all did it cos of tribalism....

You are talking nonsense! Why make a 180 degree turn when I smashed your ignorance? I'm tellin you about officers who were involved in planning and execution of the coup to its finest detail. Quit making mockery of yourself, you reetard!
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
ok i get u he peronally handled d north and it was effective, hw delegated capable officers to d east and it was successful, but he sent less capable officers to his home region? hmmmmm, dont u smell a rat?

Oops. . .what a reetard! I guess I'm wasting my time with you.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
^ a little mistake inbetween d quoted post
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2012
Moving to a more important thread. Get in touch with me for a lively debate when you've upgraded your knowledge. I get bored easily.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by warrior01: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
Just wondering why you guys are wasting your time with a confirmed mental patient.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by nku5: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2012
ACM10 - biko hapu anumpama
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by bashr8: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2012
Dede1: It distorts my mental balance when I hear certain screwballs attempt to equate the idea of disintegration of Nigeria to act of tribalism. The best to happen to people who presently occupy the acreage called Nigeria is to go their separate ways. A simple call to have international airline operators in Nigeria to fully utilize the resources in airports other than Lagos and Abuja turned into tribal contest.
oga dede, fools will always be fools ,theres nothing you can do to change them , i have learnt to accept that reality in nairaland.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by bashr8: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit:
bro i feel u, am not against breaking up, currently we serve no purpose togeda, bt some pple just want to go because dey r not producin presidents.... is dat enuf reason? look at some breakaway republics today, d sudans they aint doin well so to say.
you are very stupid and you keep exposing it, you even look stupid and malnourished ,tel me what we have gained from those that produced presidents. i dont know why nigerian youth lack common sense.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ACM10: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
illicit: ^add me daratp on 2go, am in 200 level pub admin.
No wonder!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Again, Jonathan Snubs #bringbackourgirls Protesters / Dangote Drops To 37th Richest In The World Under 24hours / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.