Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! (3448 Views)

Abacha, Ojukwu And Gowon In A Private Jet (Throwback Photo) / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Geomac: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2012
illicit is a one man squad taking on many people. You guys should be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Antivirus92(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2012
Rubbish
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Achebe lost his wits to d war, simple.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by Antivirus92(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2012
illicit: Achebe lost his wits to d war, simple.
guy i think u should try one day and leave ondo state for once. You talk like a bush man
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by ebere1712: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2012
illicit: Lets be sincere with our selves, d war was one dat shudnt av been fought in d 1st place, its a wrong and premature one, but due to d arrogance and low wit of ojukwu he dtermined to take his whole tribe through fire, what Awolowo did in d war was what any person in hid shoes wud av done, i.e u dont expect foods or gifts from ur enemy during wartime remember the Trojan war and d greek gift....
however during d war and d obvious starvation and malnutrition dat lead to death of so many biafrans especially children, how many pple died in ojukwus household and dat of his officers? none cos dey were well fed and okay, they simply hoard food.
now why did achebe had to wait till ojukwu passed on before publishing this book, dont get me wrong, i respect dis man he is my model, but he has been known to be a tribalist more or less even a rascist to be sincere( prove me wrong). the biafra experience was a dream, a bad one, everyone involved on it has bad tales to tell today, why shud it all now count on what he remembers and thinks he needs to share?

My friend you are typical Nigerian scum, who becomes a superman when he meets harmless people. Check your history, you all are scum, and that is why you are treated liked scum. The Nigerian army with all the technical and material help from pinks, led by brit scums, could not beat a Biafran army fighting; sometimes with barehands. You had to send the cow fuc.k.ing egyptians, and the pink english to destroy farmlands of the sons of CHUKWU, sold bakassi to cameroun to block import of foods. How can Nigeria give what it doesn't have (food). Yoroslaves are really funny clowns. We would expect you to feed yourselves first. You claim that killing civilians and destroying their livelihood is how wars are fought(according to yoroslaves). Well Achebe is saying the same thing and yoroslaves have left their massa's plantation and are trying to do what they do best; lie. The funny thing is that it was the yoroslaves that were more audible about how they would do this and do that. None of them achieved anything for themselves; much less for their kpomo nation. The yororace is the most ridiculuos race in the world right now. Loosing a big chunk of their territory to fulani herdsmen, and bowing to an emir. Awolowo was told how ridiculous his race was and tried to rectify it by stealing from Biafrans. Well, we all know how that ended. He died of self-administered rat poison.
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
ebere1712:

My friend you are typical Nigerian scum, who becomes a superman when he meets harmless people. Check your history, you all are scum, and that is why you are treated liked scum. The Nigerian army with all the technical and material help from pinks, led by brit scums, could not beat a Biafran army fighting; sometimes with barehands. You had to send the cow fuc.k.ing egyptians, and the pink english to destroy farmlands of the sons of CHUKWU, sold bakassi to cameroun to block import of foods. How can Nigeria give what it doesn't have (food). Yoroslaves are really funny clowns. We would expect you to feed yourselves first. You claim that killing civilians and destroying their livelihood is how wars are fought(according to yoroslaves). Well Achebe is saying the same thing and yoroslaves have left their massa's plantation and are trying to do what they do best; lie. The funny thing is that it was the yoroslaves that were more audible about how they would do this and do that. None of them achieved anything for themselves; much less for their kpomo nation. The yororace is the most ridiculuos race in the world right now. Loosing a big chunk of their territory to fulani herdsmen, and bowing to an emir. Awolowo was told how ridiculous his race was and tried to rectify it by stealing from Biafrans. Well, we all know how that ended. He died of self-administered rat poison.
Crap
Re: About Biafra, Chinua, Ojukwu And Co B4 N D Aftermaths! by illicit(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Antivirus92: guy i think u should try one day and leave ondo state for once. You talk like a bush man
Low IQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Derivation And Deprivation: Why The North Is Poor / Breaking News: Jonathan Storms Senate To Stop Impeacment Of Mark / President Jonathan's Reply To Dr Tunji Braithwaite' Abusive comment &(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.